Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Broken Window (Nozomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Broken Window (Nozomi) Empty
PostSubject: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 pm

Some Music

It was a tiring day. It usually is when you end up leaving home for stuff. For Joshua, it was attending work in the convenience store. But today, he went around meeting a girl who showed him around a bit through the Island. It was a good day, but tiring. He was already getting dressed and cleaned up for a comfortable night in bed.

Lights were shut off and he was already under the warm covers as his glasses were laid aside onto a table nearby. And so he was to be asleep.

Or so he would think as his eyes were closed shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Nozomi was riding his bike with a few of his friends that day. He had woken up and decided to do this in the morning. After all it was great for your cardio right? Perhaps he could become the next Lance ArmStrong.Whoever the hell was Lance Armstrong. As he was biking throughout the parks of San Malarus he began to cross over to the housing district.

When all of a sudden Nozomis bike tire messed up. He began to sprint in weird directions while still rapidly pressing his legs into the pedals. Pedal to the metal was something these days right? As he pushed hard he started to go up a hilll.

...And thats when Nozomi knew.He done fucked up.

As Nozomi went up the Hill he began to look Akin to the Scene from ET where that boy and the alien get stuck in the air for a second.
....But not before the bike split off from under him and as he went crashing into a nearby houses window.

As he tumbled into the window and the glass shattered. He would find himself directly inside the room of the persons house now. Slightly cut but still alive......Am I dead yet?He would say in shock. Not believing that he was still alive at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:12 pm

New Music

It was going to be a nice dream, but something just had to wake him up and desired his attention.

"Wh-what the fucking fuck!?" he jolted himself awake.

The boy hurriedly grasped for his glasses and put them on. It was still pretty dark, but he managed to switch on the nearby lamp. As its fluorescent light switched on, he could see some boy just somehow landed through his window.

"Jesus Christ, man," Joshua got onto his feet and looked at him with surprise, "I-I don't think so? How many fingers am I holding up?"

He held up three.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Ugh..... Was the sound Nozomi would make as he found himself getting up now. Christ That was a very serious landing he had to make. How did he even pull it off again.He didn't know. As he began to attempt to stand up. He noticed some boy freaking out and talking to him. Nozomi was just injured from the impact and the fact that he...Basically dove through a freaking glass window.Uh.....Your holding three right.He would say starting to get up.Yeah sorry about that Um....I kind of....Had to make an emergency landing you know?It as true. He basically launched off his bike into here by some miracle of god knows where haha.... Man. How Nozomi survived that was beyond him.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're ok. I suppose."

Joshua heaved a sigh of relief as this guy seemed to be coherent. So he had to be fine at least. Right? He held out his hand towards this intruder to pull him up onto his feet. But the boy who lived in this apartment noticed there's glass around him.

"Emergency landing of what? Were you trying to be Superman or something?" he asked him and then pointed out at the shards, "Careful. Glass."

Just as he saw it, Joshua looked up at to the window and already felt despair. Great. It was pretty much broken, that much was sure. Now the landlady is probably going to chew him out because of it. He sighed at this thought.

"Can you walk, at least? I'll get the first aid. You must have gotten cut somewhere."

Even if he couldn't salvage the window, at least he can save the floor from being drenched with blood stains.

"The name's Joshua. Joshua Bae. Yours?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:55 am

Fantastic this kid thought he was attempting to be superman or some shit while he was at it. What's next. Nozomi is accreditted as a local superhero or some shit?Man this was starting to take a turn for the weird. As Nozomi started to to stand up he made sure to carefully avoid the glass shards that were practically scattered around him. Christ. As he began to stand up he would begin to speak. The boys words passing by him.

Yeah listen I uh. Crashed in here on my bike.I'm pretty sure its outside or something. Totally intended to land here. I was riding with a feew friends of mine when I suddenly took a detour and....Crashed into here.He would say as he surveyed the erm. Shards around him he had created.Yeah sorry about the window....that was totally unintentional.The name's Nozomi.Nozomi Kichida. I'm alright I guess except I'm cut.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:09 pm

So it seems that this guy somehow flew into the window and was riding a bike. Amazing. What, was he trying to emulate some kind of alien from that one movie? Joshua couldn't quite remember what it was, but that wasn't the problem. This Nozomi guy and the broken window clearly were. What a night.

"Yeah. Just... sit down or something. Don't spill your blood on the carpet. It's gonna bitch to clean it off. I'll get you something. Hold on."

He headed over to his study desk full of drawers. Upon drawing one from the right side, he obtained a small metallic white box with a red cross in the middle.

"Alright, show me where you're cut at," he told the intruder while opening the first aid kit and procuring anti-septic and bandages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:15 pm

Eh fine Fine.He would say as he laid back still against the wall and pulled up his sleeves. Revealing a few glass cuts and a shard stuck in his right shoulder. Though it was rather noticably already from how Nozomi crashed into the damn window. Yeah I'm cut all over around here...He would finger the areas where he was clearly harmed. As you could probably see from how my shirts cut and the areas.Don't worry about me spilling blood on the carpet. It's not really all over the PLACE YET ANYWAY. He would say with Emphasis. As he stilled himself. Waiting for the young man to mend his wounds n stuff.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:19 pm

"Oh Christ. Yeah. Just hold on a bit. This might hurt."

It looked kinda bad from the viewpoint of someone who never really saw such injuries that punctured the flesh. But, he should keep calm too. Like how this guy who broke into this goddamn home is. Seriously. He's being too goddamn nonchalant of the whole thing. It's getting a little maddening.

"You a big boy now, aight? So hold on."

Joshua took out a pair of tweezers and started to pull out the shard. Once clasped on to it, he steadily and quickly pulled it out to cause the less amount of pain for the guy.

"Gee. What are the chances of someone breaking your window, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 pm

The boy would cringe as he began to have the glass shard removed from his shoulder. It was nice that he pulled it out quickly so there would not be any lingering pain. Instead a quick sting and it would be over with pretty much.Fantastic. Atleast he wasn't bleeding to death or anything now.Yeah It's rather strange you know? Theres a one in a million chances of somebody breaking into your window really to be honest. What are the odds am I right?This was a once in a lifetime moment Nozomi could swear on it.Yeah Yeah I'm fine now. Barely bleeding much right now to be honest. Really. So How long you been living around here?I ain't see you around here much. Then again this is the first time I've met you.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:12 pm

So the shard was finally out and Joshua threw it into the small waste basket behind him. With the tweezers set aside, a small bit of gauze was ripped into a sufficient piece that is as big as the wound. After dousing it with a bit of rubbing alcohol, he held it above the wound.

"Shit's gonna sting like a bitch," he warned the guy and then dabbed it a bit.

Bubbles started to rise from the wound, showing that it's being disinfected. From there, Joshua started to pull up another gauze and a bandage to patch it up.

"I just got here recently. New guy. That kind of stuff. Hell, I'd be worried if you knew who I was."

Whatever Sharaku said earlier, this town was indeed starting to get weird. Probably in ways he didn't exactly expect, like the window and Nozomi.

"Better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:55 pm

What are you some kind of EMT or something these days?The boy would say as his wound was now being disinfected. He would wince slightly and cringed at alcohol was poured upon it. Christ he wasn't liking the feeling of this at all. But the guy had to actually take care of his wound on the frank.So your new around here?Same actually. I just moved in here like...A month ago.With the rate we're going at.Nozomi mentally joked at the notion of this kid getting a persona. Shit everybody that appeared in this town that he met got a persona these days. In fact. He could have sworn that was happening like a disease. PersonaItis or some crazy bullshit someone on the internet would come up with these days. Ah whatever. Yeah It's feeling alot better thanks for that. Frankly though I still have to find my bike.Which....I can worry about later I guess.He would say realizing that he actually completely forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Joshua snorted at Nozomi's remark, "Pfft. As if. It'd be great and all, but no. I just happen to know some first aid shit, aight?"

Only for a little bit. Having some injuries during his martial arts training as a hobby did get him hurt at times. There was at least one time when he accidentally was kicked into the mirror and the glass got into him. Never again would he lose his focus again in that training.

"Well, I guess that makes two of us, huh?" he was at least a bit glad he wasn't the only one that's new around this region, "How's the place going for ya?"

Surely, after a month, Nozomi had some idea of what the place is like. It didn't help that Sharaku was being ambiguous and all. Perhaps this guy can help a bit.

"Oh, right. I guess that makes you E.T., huh? Well, want me to help you out then? So as long as you help me pay off the costs for repairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Eh alright alright if you say so Mister First responder.He would remark to the young lad as he beagn to stand up again now. Christ he didn't like being on the floor so much. It wasn't exactly a welcome reprieve to be on it in the first place.This place is pretty alright. Has alot of weird stuff going on it in to be honest. But it's interesting at the same time you know? Not exactly a quiet area.There certainly were alot of strange and unexpcted events occuring within the islands of Azores. Though this boy probably did not know about any of them in the first place.Eh I know where the bike landed anyway. It wasn't too far from here. Though I'll help you payoff the costs for the repairs.It was only fair given he was the reason the window was damaged in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:17 pm

"Yeah, I heard. From this Sharaku guy or something. Some cryptic guy, didn't tell me much. Other than sand flooding the school here. So what's so weird about this place anyway, Nozomi?"

Like Sharaku before, even Nozomi was saying this place was weird. This was no doubt odd to Joshua. Even now, he's actually wondering if moving to the Azores was a good idea. So now, Joshua had to know what the hell is going on.

"Oh. Good. Well, what the hell are we waiting for? Let's go."

As he said this, Joshua already opened the door for the guy to lead him out and then would lead him out of his home. Not without taking his own keys and locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Window (Nozomi)   Broken Window (Nozomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Window (Nozomi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next