Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) Empty
PostSubject: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Matsumoto had placed the helmet over her head. Today was the day she was going to look for a decent MatchUp. As she entered the virtual reality land and entered in a stage. She entered a place resembling Final Destination. Chikako walked around and took a ready stance. As she waited for her next opponent to arrive. Perhaps this one would prove an able challenge?

Come on.Come out Come out wherever you are~!She said looking around eagerly on one side of the Battle arena.Poised and at the ready. Chikako was finding herself very Ample and energetic Today. Ready for a fight.

Stats:

Gonna get all the stat stuff n complicated stuff out of the way Before tmmrw.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:45 am

Hichigaya was eager to finally taste blood, virtual or not. He was tired of doing the poise of a gentleman 24/7 whenever around a single person. Now it was time to screw with people and show them his true side. Hichigaya put on the helmet and when in the virtual space entered final destination.

Looks like his opponent got here slightly before him. He grinned with anticipation of making them bleed. "I'm right here! AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE. Wait, which one of us gets the first move?" Hichigaya is honestly confused, due to this being his first time in the arena. If he got a decent little update of rules from his opponent, he would be happy to thrash her....... HER, WHY!!!!!!!!

Stats:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Time for me to die?Oh please screwball.She'd say with a cocky smirk on her face. This guy didn't seem like the hot shit he declared he was. As she summoned her soulbound onto her hands. The cactus gloves ready at the prime. As she did a quick Movement back Two Meters.Activating her Human Skill midway and throwing down Two Cactus Needles at HichiGaya from her soulbound. A needle bursting from each hand. One needle aimed at his left leg and another at his right knee areas. Should they Hit. Hichigaya would be dealt a nasty blow.

Aiming to disable him. Midway she bit down on her Tarot Card. Her persona Releasing itself from within As Nekomata Dashed forth into the air. Launching down a large torrent of Arrows at Hichigaya from directly above him.The Arrows coming down on Hichigaya  in a Six Meter Radius around him. As the first barrage Launched. The persona Descended down with her claws brandished in the dead center of it. Ready to tear another Pierce down into this Bufoon. The persona hand't been too far from Hichigaya when it launched the attack. It was only a few meters above him.As She descended down with the Projectiles. Aiming to get the second strike on this guy. Should They Hit Hichigaya.He'd certainly suffer from some heavy Hittin from Chikako and her persona.

She smirked. Haha.At this rate. The one bleeding here will be you.She said.Having finished her manuever and standing at the ready.

Stats:

Actions:

Human Skill:Cactus Rush!:

Passives:

Calculations.

First Cactus Rush needle

Crits if 1,3,5,7,9

Random number (1,10) :

Second Cactus Rush needle

Crits if 1,3,5,7,9

Random number (1,10) :

Arrow Rain!

First barrage Crits if.

Random number (1,10) :

Second Barrage of Neko cutting Crits if.

Random number (1,10) :

Strengths:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Cactus Rush does 90 each if hits.

Arrow rain does. 135 each barrage. Mfg forgot the damage.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Looks like she is visibly retreating, but then wouldn't she have some ranged trick up her sleeve? I barely notice her tearing off a needle from each of her soulbound gloves, realizing this is the ranged trick I had anticipated. It seems that she seeks to cripple me so I use my scythe to intercept the two needles, fortunately I manage to pinpoint where they will hit me with a complicated math equation and intercept one of them with my blade, and the other with my hilt. I notice after I block those hits that she summoned her persona.

It then started calling down an arrow rain on me. If I get hit by those I'm done. It seems that the first hit cannot be blocked or dodged, so I tank it. If I am to reflect it due to my counter skill I will throw my soulbound at her, but if it doesn't work I will use my human skill, Poisonous Sustenance to heal the first arrow rain. But I need to get clear of the second barrage. So I immediately cast heat riser on myself to be able to escape it.

Long ranged with her isn't going to work, so I'll have to settle for medium range. I rush towards her, resummoning my soulbound if the first arrow rain was countered, and close the gap between us to 3 meters.

Stats:

Strengths:

Actions:

Reflects if 3
Chance to Reflect First Arrow Rain:

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:57 pm

NOTES PLEASE READ THESE.

One:

Two:

Three:

Four:

As the needles sunk into Hichigayas Knees and Her persona began to converge upon Hichigaya. It was certain he was done for in a sense. Not much room for recovery from the assault She had given him when She called back her persona.

I don't strike people when they are down..She said with a disappointed look. The man could have Avoided her attacks had he thought carefully. Ah well. This was mean't to be a Training battle simply.Not a death match. He was there to learn from her in a sense and fix his mistakes. No harm in making a first one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:40 pm

She sighed as she realized she had forgotten to signal for the game master to come by to full heal the two of them back to full condition.

Raki!If you can hear me please Reset us!She said with a grateful tone. The man needed a heal clearly and so did she a bit.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:59 pm

As soon as the request came, a bright blue cylinder quickly formed next to the two, dispersing quickly just as any other time. "Uwaaah, it's been a while since I've been out~!"

Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) PTFytjd

"Gomen, gomen, kimitachi~ Raki-chan is busy right now, so I'll be taking care of the request. Fururu heal~!"

The strange fairy-like person that stood just around 4'9 feet tall twirled for a moment and lifted her hands towards the sky, showering them both with a healing light that completely restored their vitals to full. "Hope that was to your liking, I'll be seeing you bunnies next request. Ta-ta~" And with that send-off, the fairy girl was engulfed once more in the cylinder and carried off the stage through it, leaving the two back to their starting vitals, but still in the same position they were before.

Fururu's Actions:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 pm

Alright....She said fully rejuvinated. She wondered what inspired the creation of the fairy like person. Ah well.First moves yours. Just don't overdo it. She said as she summoned her soulbound once more and her persona went back into her. Resealed. He was free to preform the first move however he wished. As long as he learned from his prior mistakes and was ready for the second verse.

Actions:

Stats:

Note:We are about 7 Meters from each other still.I am on the outside platform from the inner part of the Rink. The inner part is only 4 meters Along. The outer part is 8 meters. Making for it to be as big as a total of 12.Be more careful this time.

Second Note:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 pm

"Fine then, it's time for me to actually do something." As I say that I feel myself being possessed by Apep. I can feel my entire body changing to mostly that of a serpent. This is exhilarating, and I can finally kill this bitch. "DIIEEEEE!!!!" I coil up and lunge directly at her, slithering so that I barely don't hit her, then I turn the grip of my scythe around and slash at her back. This attack is most certainly unblockable and insanely unpredictable, wow, I made a funny, and this attack is almost undodgeable.. I finish this with the use Titanomachia. Fortunately, this skill seems to be able to take affect everyone on the ground and has a maximum height of 30 feet. It would take an extremely powerful almost entirely self-directed attack to be able to fly out of the way of that. But then again if that did happen I could always do a repeat when she lands, except with no escape the next time."TAKE THAT!!"

Actions:

5 to crit
Crit Chance for Soulbound Attack:

Strengths:

Stats:

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Important Note:

She gasped a bit. What the hell. She was just trying to teach the guy something and all of a sudden he transformed into....What the hell was that. Chikako had no idea.But she had to teach lizard....Man here a lesson. Alright I see how it is...lets take this up a Notch.She said as she ducked under the scythe blow. Shit this guy was getting fast. Time to not pull back any punches. As The strange man attempted to Conjure forth a Titanomachia. A llarge 30 ft Spike appearing from where she was previously standing Thin in appearence as it didnt seem to be very thick either.The ground beginning to shake badly as well.  Perhaps the stage had taken some damage from This oddballs attack? She had managed to Get off a distance of two meters behind him when she decided.

See.:

Alright lets do this...She thought to herself biting downt he tarot card again. Her persona Quickly  Popping into the air her with minor distance. As it bounced down To launch a large pillar of force at Hichigaya. The Pillar of force would equate to a large..Nearly Transparant Square forming in front of the persona. Being 9 Meters in Height and Width.Given they were on the outside of the Rink now. The size wouldn't be an issue As it launched itself At Hichigayas Mutated form.Alongside this attack the persona would almost immediatly Bang the ground.Forcing a large seismac shockwave on the entire area of Where Hichigaya was now standing upon as well,which was about the remaining Four Meters on which he was standing.Should he remain there...And with no hope to simply Jump over the Other large Flat Square coming at him at the same time.He would be taking some heavy blows. The persona disappearing afterwards.

Though the hits weren't anything to shrug off individually either.

Coul dhe get out of this situation?

Chikako Matsumoto Dodges the scythe Blow Goes two meters behind Hichigaya and has her Persona launch two very...Strange Akasha art Blows.

Stats:

Boosts:

Dmg in Total is  207 Per Hit.

First hit.

Crits if 1,3,5,7,9

Random number (1,10) :

Second Hit

Crits if 2,4,6,8,10

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)   Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright:Test Battle with (DeathNaught)
Page 1 of 1