Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Empty
PostSubject: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:10 am

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Tumblr_static_k_scenery_gif

It was like a long dream of darkness. One moment they were faced with a challenge from a King, and the next they were thrown into complete darkness. The three friends who fought side by side was thrown to another world and separated. Mir would be the first to arrive; being thrown under an underpass. The scenery was rather beautiful with a glowing sun and sparkling water. Being near an underpass one would expect the sound of cars or some type of vehicle, but there was only the sounds of mother nature. Telling from how the grass and vines and grown upon the overpass, it could only be expected that humans had not touched or maintained it in some time. Mir seemed to be truly alone..

With no way to contact the others, how would she manage to solve the reality alone? She didn't know what the trigger for dispelling the strange reality was, nor where to begin. Miles on miles, there was only green fields and wilderness. Was there any humans in this world to begin with...?
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:01 am

The android would shake her head, awakening from the sudden shift... What even happened there? All Mir remembered was Tomoe... going insane, basically, was all she could describe it as, and then the Third King sending them off into oblivion. Great, this would be fun, then... her systems booting up once more, she took a moment to let her eyesight get accustomed to the sunlight before getting up of the grass and onto her knees.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Tumblr_luewd8r0tg1r1gaoko1_400

"This... Yoro? Strange... the bridge wasn't this quiet before. I should get a closer look."

Truth be told, Mir wasn't quite sure whether this was indeed Yoro or not, but it wasn't like she had any other leads. Hell, she barely left her home town so Yoroshiku Bridge was the only one that came to mind when seeing this. Wouldn't hurt to get closer, right? She just hoped there wasn't anything here that'd be annoying... aw hell, that was wishful thinking and she knew it, Jaqli couldn't let her guard down now.

"Anya said before that some places outside the tower looked dark... Shibakuzoi, right? I wonder if Yoro was like that too... once I get back, I'll check it out." Though, looking around... this seemed to be very different from anything she knew. For one, she didn't exactly remember something like a grass field that stretched on for so long in Ueitawa... so this wasn't her home town. Fair enough. Well, maybe that was hasty judgement. Simply, though, Mir turned around from the water and started walking under the overpass, trying to follow it... somewhere, wherever she could.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:15 am

"W-Who's there..? Are you human?" A low voice could be heard from behind the Shadow Weapon suddenly, as she traversed the land below the overpass. The voice could have belonged to a young male before hitting puberty, but this would be proven incorrect if Mir turned to face the person. Instead, there would be a young woman with silver hair, round eyes, and a poor demeanor. She seemed more frightened of the situation than she should have been, but would suddenly broaden her shoulders and speak with a forced deep voice. When the female noticed Mir's overall human appearance, she gave a solid sigh of relief. She seemed to be worried for nothing, and would give a greeting to the Shadow Weapon.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Mm7h9e

"Hello, I apologize if i startled you. My name is Tsurinai Rinne. I am of the pilot class doing patrols for the Azure Flag. Are you an inhabitant of this area? Isn't it dangerous to be roaming alone outside of a village or major city?" The young woman still spoke in a deeper voice, as if trying to disguise herself as male when it was obvious she was not. "May I ask your name and purpose for being on the Azure Flag's lands? Any further in that direction and you'll find yourself directly on the front lines of war. There's only death past those peaceful lands."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 am

Her brow twitching slightly, Mir turned around with some apprehension, facing the... girl? Okay, that was slightly unexpected. "Um, hello?" There wasn't much Mir could say back, the girl's demeanor was odd in itself. She wouldn't answer the inquiry about being human... knowing how crazy things could get, better just leave it up for interpretation.

"A Tsurinai? Like the other guy?" The android seemed to relax once she turned around fully, though keeping herself ready for anything. Who knew what people could do? "The Azure Flag? I'm... sorry, but I'm fairly lost, where exactly am I? I don't... quite remember why exactly I'm here... or how I got here in the first place. I can give you my name, though-- Jaqli Trinity. It's... a pleasure, I guess." Some lies, Mir knew how she got here... but why? Well, that wasn't really a lie, she had no idea what she had to do now. And really, it was hard to say where exactly this place was.

"You're saying what's in this direction is war? I see... I'm sorry, Tsurinai-san, but could you please help me get my bearings? I'm afraid my memory's... faulty, you could say..." To give fluff to this, Jaqli put on a sort of uneasy expression, furrowing her brow as she looked to the side. If there was something she needed to do here, perhaps it was best to keep this up... hell, it wasn't like she could tell the truth completely, right? Who'd even believe her? This girl? Please.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am

"Amnesia? That's serious, isn't it? Come with me, I'll explain what I meant." The young woman removed a device from her belt and began to type a series of commands. As she typed, the sound of a roaring engine could be heard from the distance. The sounds grew closer and closer before suddenly a silver bike was launched from the overpass and down to the two of them. Rinne jumped onto the vehicle and held her hand out to Jaqli Trinity. "You have such a strange name, I doubt you're from this area. It must be scary not remembering anything, but atleast you remembered your name. That means you have a sense of identity and I admire that." Those last few words had more meaning than she put on. If her new companion jumped onto the back of the bike, the two of them would speed off and take a sudden U-turn onto the overpass they were previously under.

"Well, I'll start from the beginning since you don't seem to remember anything. I don't blame you with how this world turned out. Many years ago, before I was born, there was a woman that caused a great tragedy. She used a mysterious power and caused a rift between our world and the world of demons. In the following years, two factions were made to find a solution to this. The Azure Flag and the Crimson Flag. At first negotiations were peaceful until one of the Azure's checkpoints were attacked by the Red Devils. We tried to reason with them, even though the Crimson Flag denied all accountability. The attacks continued, so we were forced too attack back! Now it's like both sides have forgotten the real issue is the demons not our own personal grudges. To make things worse, things broke out in total war further north from here. My Father, and alot of other soldiers are there fighting, and while they're gone we're supposed to deal with the demons. We can barely protect ourselves, but it's our mission to fight the demons and keep this land as calm as it is right now." The young woman continued to speak as the bike lifted off the overpass and took off towards the skies. It seemed to convert to some sort of aircraft from its previous appearance.

"I just wonder how the rest of the world is taking this-- That tragedy happened nowhere near us, and yet even we're dealing with the demons it allowed into the world. It's like this will never end, and by the time we do find a solution, it'll be too late. I'm surprised you didn't come across any demons out here, Trini. They're no laughing matter. Conventional weapons do not work against them." Rinne had called her Trini quite naturally. Already giving a nickname to a complete stranger was strange for someone of her blood, but she most likely got this trait from her Mother.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:11 pm

"Well... alright. You're the only person I can trust right now." That wasn't a lie, all things considered, Mir had nothing against Rinne and she surely wasn't going to refuse any possible help she could get. Really, though, she wasn't that impressed when the vehicle came down to them, actually, but the sound did interest her. Was this overpass something not like a bridge? Well, only time could tell. "I wonder whether I am or not; at least I can hopefully find out." Mir took the hand and hopped onto the bike, securing herself by wrapping her arms around Rinne's waist. Safety purposes, one should always keep holding on when on one of these.

The android stayed quiet for the most part, just listening to what the Tsurinai said... well, this was complicated. First Shadows, now demons? What an interesting turn-out. Really, if she wasn't eager to keep appearances up, Mir could give a chuckle to this... it sounded sort of... fun, to her. "I see. This all sounds like a bunch of foolishness... not your story, just how it all came about. I suppose I should offer my support, but first, I need to know where we're going. We're in Azure Flag territory, correct?" Gathering info was one thing, but Mir needed to know what she was getting into. From what she could gather, this world seemed to revolve around demons... and a woman who summoned them from... somewhere. Would dealing with these demons help this world? Maybe. She'd need to figure it out as she went along, she supposed.

"I imagine things aren't going so well anywhere. That plain was calm, though, at least... do the demons mainly appear near residential areas?" There was another point that seemed interesting to her, though... she said conventional weapons didn't work on these things. Fair enough, they didn't work on Shadows either, nothing new, but did that mean the soldiers had Personas too? "Oh, just a little thing, though. If normal weapons don't work on these things, how exactly do you deal with them?" Only a way to confirm her hypothesis. For all it appeared, Mir didn't actually have any knowledge of this world... as it should be. Not knowing anything made her facade a lot easier to pull off, she only needed to lie about how she came here... and where she came from. Hell, if she was lucky, maybe there was another person like her in this world... if that happened, it'd certainly be of utmost use. Though, needless to say, Mir didn't really react much to the nickname, even if she did sort of get a silly grin on her face from it.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 pm

"Yes, we're in Azure Territory right now. I'm bringing you back to the main base, it's more secure there. Being out alone when the night falls would be suicide for such a frail looking girl." The young woman spoke as if she were a strong male, but in reality, she was no different than Trini. When she asked about the demons, Rinne looked back at her with a dumbfounded expression. "You really don't know much, do you? The demons are always around us, but they are most active at night. When the sun goes down, the demons get violent under the red moon." Rinne came to the decision that this girl wasn't making up this amnesia. No one would be able to be so clueless for so long without showing any hints of knowing more.

"The only way you can defeat a demon is through the use of the Demon Summoning Program. Though my Father doesn't use this program, those who are not on the frontlines do. Apparently only those chosen can fight demons on their own, without the use of the technology." Rinne rubbed the hull of her aircraft and gave a soft smile. "We're currently riding on my device. It allows me to mimic a summoning circle through fast movements so I can summon demons and remain on the move. Though, I'm lacking in strength right now, which is why I've been assigned to pilot duty for the time being. My Father would be ashamed if he knew.." She once again spoke of her Father. Not much was said about her Mother whatsoever. Regardless, the city scape was just ahead of them. From the distance you couldn't entirely tell what it was exactly, but those who were native of Nokawia would see some familiar sights.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Jaqli closed her eyes, humming lightly. "Alright, that should be good. Thank you." Being somewhat tired, Mir let herself rest on Rinne's back, thinking about what she should do. Well, it was certainly interesting... like she had already figured. "I see... Sorry if I sound clueless, I really didn't know what was going on before this. Though, a red moon? That sounds... abnormal." The android frowned, perplexed. Was this world derived from theirs? Was something like this in store for them in the future should the red moon stay up? Wait, no, that couldn't be, time wasn't frozen in this world, it was daytime... argh, so much but so little to go on.

"Those chosen? Hmmm... then that would make your Father one of those chosen ones, right? I see. So anyone who isn't a chosen one fights demons with demons. That's what the program does, right? At least, that's what I can gather from the name..." She was assuming, but it was probably obvious. "Summoning circle...? Well... this device does seem useful, at the very least, if it can do all that. I don't care about someone's strength, though, anyone can be useful so everyone should be appreciated. Some are just better at some things than others are." Maybe she was trying to reassure her. Mir herself some times felt like she wasn't that useful because of her lower strength when compared to anyone else... but matter of fact was, she still did her best and had her uses. Rinne was probably the same. Even if she wasn't all that strong, there were certainly other things she could do better than most everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Rinne gave a soft smile when her passenger began to rest. "We're almost there." The bike would begin to descend as she said this, and the two females would make their way towards a landing pad stationed on one of the tallest buildings of the city. The building looked rather new, and was not built in Trini's Ueitawa that she had come from. Needless to say, the landing was smooth and the small aircraft would slow to a purr for the two girls to get off. Rinne would slowly get off first before taking Trini's hand and helping her off aswell. "Welcome to Nokawia. This is Azure home base. I'll introduce you to our acting Captain here, so please come with me." The young woman would straighten herself before nodding to Trini and walking to the rooftop entrance into the building.

When walking the hallways, Trini would easily be able to tell the majority of the building was filled with young men and women. More specifically those who were in their teens and early twenties. That could have meant many things, but the most obvious would be all the older men and women were on the frontlines for war and not back at home. Rinne had already given plenty hints that her Father was also on the front lines, even though it was his place to keep balance. It seemed even a Tsurinai could not turn a blind eye to the flames of war, especially when their family could possibly be caught in it aswell.

The duo made it to a large pair of doors, and Rinne would announce her presence. The doors would slowly open and the two would be allowed entry into the Captain's room. Rinne would lead Trini within the room and do a sudden bow. "Captain, I've found a stray human in Azure territory with amnesia. I thought the best course of action was to bring her back here."

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Syuh5j

Sitting in a chair, a cyan haired young man would look at the two with sullen eyes and take a sigh. "Have you ever thought this person was a spy, Tsurinai? That they were lying to you to get here in our stronghold? I've heard rumors of your family line. How could they get a mess up like you?" The young man spoke with harsh words, even though his tone was indifferent. Rinne couldn't help but lower her head even further in disappointment of herself. The man, on the other hand, would stand from the chair and cross his arms. He analyzed the newcomer with keen eyes before speaking. "You may call me Atsuki. What is your purpose here, and who are you? If you can remember your name, then you can remember where you came from aswell."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Mir nodded when Rinne warned her, and prepared for the landing. This was... interesting. Truth be told, Jaqli had never actually left Yoro aside from going to school so the sights themselves were rather new. The name, though, wasn't. Nokawia? So they were in Ueitawa. "I see... this city's interesting. I can't imagine they'll be too happy with you bringing a stranger, though. I guess I did ask for your help, though, so sorry if something happens because of me." The android took her hand when she offered it, hopping off the bike with a thud from her shoes. This outfit was getting uncomfortable... hopefully she wouldn't need to stay much longer in it.

Though, she was surprised by the sights inside the building... so many kids. Really, they were all kids to her, except the rare exceptions that seemed to be young adults. "Not many adults here... I guess that's to be expected from what you told me." Mir walked slightly behind Rinne, keeping to the side as they kept moving. Jeez... even this had such an uneasy air to it. At least to Mir, it did.

Jaqli, unimpressed, just kept a neutral if slightly bored expression on when the Captain addressed them. Predictable much? People were so paranoid these days... "Please, sir, don't put the blame on her, I asked for assistance in getting... somewhere, I didn't specify an exact location. Tsurinai-san shouldn't be blamed for helping a civilian like me." The android's words were somewhat respectful, if a bit too relaxed. She didn't enjoy being the cause of strife, especially when it was for someone who helped her... oh well, best to expect the worst.

"My name is Jaqli Trinity, Atsuki-san. A purpose, I can't say I have aside from finding out where exactly I am. Aside from that, I... only really know that much. It isn't uncommon for people with amnesia to remember their names and only that, methinks. I have a few words that spark something, but not much else to associate them with, I could only assume two of those were my name..." Jaqli closed her eyes, hoping that was enough... ah, hell, who was she kidding? Knowing how stuck-up captains could get in stuff like this, she was far from over in her explanation. That was all she could say at the moment, though.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:44 pm

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Tumblr_ndih5tF7KZ1s4vdv9o9_500

The Captain was rather quiet during the newcomers explanation, and his keen cyan eyes would only watch her until she was done. When she was done explaining herself, he'd simply walk to the window of his room and keep his back to the both of them. "You're dismissed. I have no use for those who lack ability. From your appearance, you seem like you wouldn't help our cause in the slightest. Tsurinai, you can do with her as you see fit."

Rinne was not surprised by the man's response, as she raised and saluted. "Yes sir!" The young woman grasped Trini's hand and lead her out the room as the doors closed behind them. She took a few deep breaths before clasping both hands on her partner's face and smooshing her cheeks together. "What were you doing talking to the Captain like that? He's right about me. I'm a screw up, but I'll get his approval if I keep working hard."

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Okssgg

The insecure young woman would give a look of grimace as she bit her lip. She would be like this for a few seconds before looking up at Trini. "Well, I guess we'll be together until you're done here. Is there anything you want to do, or anything you want to know, Trini?" Rinne immediately tried to change the subject and recompose herself. "Uh, hm. Actually I bet you're wanting a bath right now. How long have you been wandering outside the city?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Mir sighed. "Fair enough. Thank you for your time, Atsuki-san." The android bowed and took off with Rinne. That was... simple, actually. At least she didn't have to deal with him... yet. It was never easy, so she figured they'd talk more later on.

Jaqli... blinked, though, at Rinne's actions, raising an eyebrow. "Yare yare dawa..." She put a hand on her shoulder. "Remember what I told you when we were coming here? I'm not about to let someone who helped me get reprimanded for it. Besides, it's not like he's my captain, he's just like anyone else to me." The android shrugged lightly. "Hard work and determination. I like that in a person. Keep working well, Tsurinai-san." She let a smirk show though. Seems even young people such as her could be great people after all. Mir wasn't blind to that... she was blind to almost all humans' potential. Being isolated for so long, it was almost... refreshing, to have someone around for a change, especially when there wasn't an ominous red moon currently in the sky.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) 0MNALAO

"At least I have someone to show me around. Please bear with me. For now, I'd just like to rest for a moment, there's some things I want to check out later on... say, does this place have a library?" Mir smiled the only way she knew how, turning towards Rinne. Actually... a bath would probably be nice. Jeez, Laude was thorough when making this body... even a bath wouldn't actually make her malfunction. "That does sound nice... maybe I should get a change of clothes too. This stingy thing isn't that good for everyday wear, I've seen..." Mir frowned as she looked down at her clothes... or rather, her suit. She pulled on the neck part of it, near her neck bones, stretching it for a bit before releasing it with a small snap. Yeah... this wasn't that great of an outfit, now was it?
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:06 am

Rinne felt kind of embarrassed being referred too as Tsurinai-san and praised by this newcomer. She couldn't help but rub her head as if patting herself. The young woman would reclaim her composure when her companion wished to rest. The only place she could think of that'd be a suitable place for her would be her own room. Would it be okay to bring her back there, though? Rinne's sister was younger, but she was much more commanding. There was a chance she'd be against having another in their room, even if for a short while.

Either way, Rinne would nod to her companion when it came to thoughts on a library. "Umm, yes we do have a library. But if you're looking for any books to read, I'd say alot of them were destroyed when the demons arrived. Alot of towns were evacuated last second. Though this was before my birth so I don't know much of the details." The female Tsurinai rubbed the back of her neck and gave a slight sigh. She really didn't know anything did she? Well there was one thing she could do, and that was give her guest a bathe and change of clothes. "Here, follow me. I'll take you back to my room. Though I share it with my younger sister, so please be polite to her. She's quite-- rough around the edges."

Speaking of that, she was feeling rather tired and dirty herself. She had been patrolling the majority of the day, so returning back home felt relaxing. And now she'd have someone to spend the night with. Sometime Rinne forgot, but she was a young teenage girl. Doing the work of adults all the time was not good for her. She needed to live her life as a regular girl sometimes aswell, which seemed to never happen. Though now she was rather excited. The young woman would grasp Trini's hand and lead her to her room with a confident stride.

When the two girls made it to the hallway of her room, Rinne would stop outside the doorway to her room and would remove a keycard. "Hey Trini, question. You wouldn't happen to know anything about the war other than what I've told you? Like maybe you were a solider and wound up back here, or something like that? It's just been awhile since I've seen my Father and Mother, so I'm wondering if maybe you've come across them."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:39 am

Mir almost wanted to chuckle at Rinne's reaction, but instead just kept her smile. Heh, were all kids like this, she wouldn't have had to deal with some things in the past... not-even-a-day. Oh well. They were good people, and so was Rinne, there wasn't anything to complain much about... even if she still needed to apologize to a certain someone.

"Hmm... as long as they have some books, that should be fine. Can you tell me where it is later? I'd like to go there anyway." The android seemed quite relaxed, as she put a hand on her hip while talking. Though, she still appeared somewhat... standoffish, kinda, mostly because this wasn't a personal thing. "You have a sister? Well, you don't have to worry, I'm sure we'll get along... somehow. It's just for a little bit anyway, right?" Mir let her hand be grabbed once more and followed, a small bead of cold sweat rolling down her forehead. She could just follow, really... so much hand-holding, it was almost getting her embarrassed. Ha, her, getting embarrassed, now that was a mental vision she never thought she'd get.

Well, at least she could get a few more sights in as she went along, though still feeling somewhat awkward as they continued. There were people around, right? How would they feel, seeing Rinne walking around with a strange girl in hand? Why was she even worrying? This wasn't her world... well, it wasn't like she could let this go either... gah, relationships. She wouldn't admit it in a million years but... this felt nice.

"Honestly, I have no idea. I didn't even know there was a war going on until you told me... though, maybe before I lost my memories? I... don't know..." Even then, Mir's skin seemed to be a bit... bruised, you could say, from the fight with Three's cronies before coming here. Did they stay, though? If they did, that could be a nice cover-up. "Maybe try describing them... I dunno, that could spark some kind of reaction. Hmmm..." The android was getting somewhat pressed to keep going like this... but her expressions held true to her confusion. She honestly seemed to be doubting herself all in all. Though, in reality... no, this was for Rinne's own good. She wouldn't let someone unrelated get involved with all this business... best to keep it a secret for now. Hell, the way this was going, she'd need to keep this up if Kogami or Tomoe came along. Best that it happens.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Rinne nodded to the young woman in regards to the library. She wasn't entirely sure what Trinni was after, but the Tsurinai had some hope that her guest was not up to no good. "Yes, I do have a sister, though our mothers do not align. She is very possessive of me. My Father is currently married to her Mother, but my own is..." Rinne didn't know much about her own mother, but she did know she left on a journey when she was very young. Her father never went into much detail about who her mother was, or why she left, but he did say that her journey was very important. That it required her utmost attention so she could truly find her meaning of life. Rinne didn't quite understand that, and she felt she never would at this rate. But perhaps one day she'd follow her mothers footsteps and go after her own answer to life's greatest question.

Rinne grasped the handle to her door as she listened to Trini's question regarding the appearance of her parents. "Um, well my Father has silver hair and silver eyes. He's a rather average height man who carries a O-katana with him almost everywhere. My step mother is blonde and very beautiful. She has round blue eyes and looks like a princess-" When she spoke of her parents, Rinne's face lit up and she seemed to be really into talking about them. However, once she opened the door she would stop.

Sitting at the table would be a young blonde girl who was probably around 12 years old. Even though she looked so young, she gave the aura off as a young woman. She seemed very mature before seeing her older sister, which caused the young girl to shoot up and tackle Rinne with a huge. "Siiisssteeer!" She would squee as she snuggled into Rinne who had an expression of embarrassment. However, the hug didn't last long as the young blonde looked at their guest with a scary expression.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Bgci1c

"Who is this?"

She asked with a low tone and Rinne would free herself from the hug. "This is Trini, our guest for the night. Trini, tihs is my younger sister Faith. I hope you two get along..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) Empty

Back to top Go down

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next