Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 pm

It was strange, but Mir was actually surprised to see people outside. She thought she'd be able to make it to the exit at that point... oh well? "What? Do I look like a demon to you?" The ice came down almost as quickly as it went up, but inside, she looked tired, as if she was trying to catch her breath from the running. Nyx, though, stood up, looking at the guards around her, then twirled her sword into a backhanded hold and stabbed it into the ground so it'd act like a cane.

"Dammit, I did it because I had to. Rinne just left the base, I need to find her." She turned towards Valentine, her Persona holding her up with her hand so she could stand. "It's not like I wanted to scare you guys, I just didn't expect to find a lot of people here. And even then, I didn't think it mattered, Nyx could pass for a demon, I'm sure." The android sighed and sat down on the ground, looking upwards. Hmph. She couldn't understand this anymore.

"Valentine, do you know where Rinne could have possibly gone? I only had Nyx watch outside the room, she couldn't go further... Dammit, I don't get it..." Mir curled up and waited. Sure, she was eager before to run out and go herself, but now that she new Atsuki was coming and Valentine was here, it's not like she'd just ditch'em. She seemed to be biting her lip, though, clearly upset.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:13 pm

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 Tumblr_nmburucw7w1tch22bo2_400

"There's no need to get worked up. We know where she's headed. Yachiru Tower." Atsuki made his way out the doorway to where the small group was currently located. He was holding what appeared to be like a police badge in his hand, and he was attempting to pin it to his sleeve. "She left an envelope in my room after you all left. It seems like it was supposed to be an message from someone who knows her mother. Her biological mother, that is. Rinne had never met her. She was left with her Father after birth, and apparently her mother went on a journey of self discovery. She's blinding herself by love if she believes the sender of this envelope knows anything of her mother. I also worry it may be a trap from the Crimson Flag." The Captain would pinch his chin in thought before looking up at the red moon in the sky. At this point they really didn't have a chance but to follow her to the Tower. Why was that place so important? Would they be able to get there without having to fight past hordes of demons? This would be difficult.

Valentine would stretch his legs and give a sigh. "Alright, well I guess this is where I come in. It's just another family trade to be rather sneaky. I can get us to the tower by morning if we leave now. The demons shouldn't detect us if we're careful but we'll have to go by foot. Let's keep the team small. Whoever's willing to go, get ready and meet me by the south gate." The violet haired thief would throw his arms behind his head and walk off. It wasn't like him to help out much on the field, thanks to how protective his mother was, but he was willing to give it a shot now if it was to assist Mir.

Atsuki would place a hand on his hip at the circumstance before looking towards Mir. "I'll always be joining you if you're going after Rinne. After all, if we were to get anyone else involved we'd have to let your little secret out. Once you're ready, meet us at the gate, and we'll be on our way." The young man would give a nod to the young female before walking off himself to prepared.

OoC: You are about to switch topics. If you have any VC and would like to buy something, there are shops in the base for this. They will function the same way as Velvet Commodities. If you're ready, simply post your exit to the gate
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Yachiru tower...? Well, great for Mir, she was going there anyway. "Two birds, one stone. Don't get me wrong, finding Rinne is my top priority right now, but if I can, I'll make sure to do what I need to do there as well." Mir took a deep breath and got back on her feet, letting the fatigue from the quick Orgia Mode burst vanish slowly as she walked over to Atsuki. "Captain... could I read the letter? I'd like to know what words made Rinne leave so suddenly, she seemed calm enough..." The android frowned. Atsuki could probably tell she was actually kinda hurt from her expression, actually, if he just looked at her face. It was clear Mir was worried, at least, but that was normal, really.

She nodded towards Valentine. "I'll take a moment or two to get ready, then meet you there. Thank you." Somewhat uncharacteristically, the android flashed a grateful smile towards the young man. Wait, did she leave the door to Rinne's room open? Dammit, she'd have to go back and get that before going... she couldn't risk leaving Faith there with the door just wide open for people to get in.

"Thank you, Captain. I'm glad I have people like you two to rely on." Nyx didn't disappear when she was talking, but as Mir turned to leave for the houses again to get finished with her business, the Persona walked up to Atsuki, the sword she planted in the ground vanishing. "...she cares for you all. Despite not saying it, you truly are her friends." From toe to head, the Persona started disappearing into the shadows, her pale smirking face looking at Atsuki in the eyes as she did. Maybe it was just her way of revealing what Mir was thinking... but the android couldn't have said it herself.

Regardless, soon after, Jaqli would appear back at the South Gate, taking this moment to finally have that shower, albeit she let it be a quick one, not more than fifteen minutes, as she also walked around the camp to buy some supplies. Unfortunately, the suit she was wearing was still a bit... dirty, but still, it was the only thing she had, so she opted to wear it anyway. Besides, she was going into battle, so she didn't want to destroy any of Rinne's clothing accidentally if she borrowed some. Best to just stick to the norm. At most, getting ready didn't take more than half an hour, she was hurrying, after all. If Valentine was already at the South Gate as she arrived, she'd turn to him and start speaking.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 08kSLFD

"So, are we leaving? I'll follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4