Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Welp, time to heal these guys some more.

Casts Dia on Akina

Heals Akina 40%, back to full.

Battle Capabilites:

Tremora's Stats:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:17 pm

"Thanks a bunch, Tremora!" Akina quickly shot a thank you at her teammate before summoning her persona again, Inugami surging forward to take some bites out of the remaining shadow.

Akina casts Double Fangs on Decaying Shadow 1.

Stats:

Attack Damage:

Miss Chances:

Crit Chances:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Enemies Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Anotha day anotha Play!The young boy would shout as the shadows vanished back into whatever depths that they came from. It was rather ridiculous really. These shadows. Bah. They had ways to go still. He wondered what else lurked further through out this strange frosty prison.
The boy didn't understand how when the shadows faded he and his companions were bathed in a slightly restorative explosion. Was this natural in their anatomy or something? A special ability or reward they gave?The shadows always did give weird things. Why did they have money even. Ah well.
Well guys that was fantastic work on everyones ends.That was rather good for only your first battle as well Akina.He said complimenting her Finesse. It was a shock given she had barely been in battle and was already murdering the shadows quickly. That inugami thing she had was certainly a heavy hitter at that. He didn't really understand what it represented about her,but regardless they had more important things to worry about.So. What do you guys think of this place?The boy said as he empowered himself and his allies in an agility enhancing aura. It was mean't to help them travel through this area quicker.

Time was certainly of the essence. God knows who else may come in here. Especially when Nozomi had found out about what the hell lurked in this place. The fact that there were other persona users. EVEN Bad ones had him concerned. The deeper they were the better. It wouldn't be hard for them to make a quick escape either. They all had traesto Gems. Atleast he did.You guys wonder what's causing this chill?I think there may be someone here. Especially with that strange whispering we heard. I mean it could mean something you know?He said as he began to walk down the frozen hallways. Man it sure as hell was cold here. Perhaps it would have been wiser to carry warmer outfits or something. Then again they'd have looked pretty strange in public wearing them. I mean wearing large jackets when its normal weather in Azores?The police would probably stop them thinking they had weapons haha.

Especially given they'd stick out like a sore thumb to everybody involved in the area. Was a risk they could not afford to take really. He questioned how Tremora had even found this rift to himself as he walked down the frozen hallways. He wondered if any other people had potentially lived here or something. Given people were capable of entering these alternate worlds. Perhaps someone could even live here. In fact maybe there was someone here. Ah well. They'd find out if they ran into them. Finding them was in a sense a priority.Alright guys lets just continue down this way and keep up our search. Finding this there voice is a priority. Or finding anything at the least. He had heard a rumor of people even going missing in these alternate worlds as well. Like getting captured by shadows. What became of them?Did they just fall down and die?Ah well. Too much thinking. There were things that had to be done now and Nozomi couldn't afford to be distracted.

Actions and Movement:

Human Skill:

Note for everyone:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 pm

"Why the bloody hell do I suddenly feel like I should be revitalized when at peak condition? And I know Nozomi, we absolutely wrecked them..... By that I mean you two wrecked them and I did tedious maintenance on you two. Boy it feels unrewarding having a supporting role." But then again, I have this extreme urge to help humanity, so it makes sense to be a support. But can't they make it a bit more exciting? Jeez, I really wish mine was a heal buff and damage persona. Not just a heal buff debuff persona. "I don't like it when to you talk about me like that Tremora. Immortal beings have feelings to you know."

There are so many things crazy with that one statement Prometheus that if I were to say that I would immediately become a social outcast. "I would never be able to go against those shadows. at least not until some of those skill rank up cards and more skills. Jesus Christ I feel like a newborn chicken inside an entire pack of wolves based on how weak I am." I am also terrified of being, well, pierced like a chicken, again, Icicles of doom. "That enemy with a form, It had spikes on it. Please make sure you two take up all attention in here."

"If you wanna know why, It's because I'm extra suseptable to being a human shishkebab. What do I think of here? It's cold, yet a sort of clean cold. Like a harsh dip into something yet it feels right. I may be overthinking it but this place seems very...... pure, and honest. Oh also, thanks for this aura." It seems that this aura is going to help make me audition for bloody gotta go fast.

So, as I am going speedily behind Nozomi I make a mental bet with my persona, Prometheus, if I give more than 100 damage to enemies in one turn, he'll tell me something awesome. You will regret that Prometheus, because you know about that last resort. I WILL LEARN WHAT YOU KNOW, BY FORCE!!! Shit wtf am I thinking about. "Yeah I definently heard those whispers Nozomi, sounded disappointed or something. And about the chill it's probably because, IT'S AN ICY MAZE." As I say that I quickly catch up to Nozomi and flick his forehead.

"That's what you get for having a lapse of stupidity. Also of course the voice means something, it means a supernatural person is here. Hostile or not we are yet to know." At least my coats are coldproof, had to make sure I had electric heaters in this thing. I always have to prepare for eventualities, however crazy or impossible they may be.

It seems that Nozomi is pondering something, and I think of the possibilities, get right up to him again, and whisper all the answers. "This places resident is probably not hostile, otherwise it would not have alerted us to it's presence and would have been quiet and prepared to destroy us. Also, if you really want something warm to wear take this." As I continue walking I rummage through my bag and take out a winter coat. "Winter items are always on sale in the summer, so here, take this. Hey, Akina, do you want one?" Don't want to catch a cold and be out of commission for weeks.

Also it's a bit hard to explain how one catches a cold when they shouldn't even be able to. "So Nozomi, Akina, I think we really need to know each other to fight to our best abilities. Even though I poured pretty much my entire life to you Nozomi, Akina has yet to know, and I don't know really anything about you two except that your in highschool. I know this may sound a bit weird from an adult like me but could you two tell me a bit about yourselves?" God I hope I don't get falcon punched in the gut for this.

Spoiler:

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Akina couldn't help but laugh a little at Nozomi's finishing quote. She then turned to Tremora. "Hey, don't think like that! You're super helpful! Me and Nozomi would probably be very hurt without your help. Everyone's good at something, it just so happens supporting is your strength. And that's a good thing. But yeah. We really did a number on those shadows."

She then turned to Nozomi. "O-Oh. Did I really do well...? Haha, thanks," Akina looked down sheepishly. "I'm honestly a little shocked that went as well as it did. Inugami is surprisingly pretty strong." Akina wasn't really sure what she was expecting to happen during that fight. She had expected herself to fumble or mess up somehow, but everything went great. Seeing Inugami in action made her realize how utterly terrifying her persona's apperance actually was. Not that she minded. She liked it, honestly. But damn, those were some sharp teeth.

...She almost felt bad for the shadows. Meh, that was a dumb thought. They asked for it. Shadows were bad. No pity for them. Wow, what the fuck happened to this train of thought.

Anyway, enough of that. "What do I think of the place? Well, cold, obviously. There's ice. Like, everywhere." She gestured to her surroundings. "Anyway, wow. This aura feels cool!" She grinned as she sprinted forward, catching up to the other two without much effort. Following them, she nodded. "Those whispers were really weird. I was trying to focus on the fight, but now that I have the time to think about it...I agree. Disappointment or something like it." Akina shrugged slightly.

Akina raised an eyebrow as Tremora pulled coats out of his bag. "Uh...so you just bought a bunch of winter coats only because they were on sale...in the summer...you know what, never mind." She took one without much hesitation, pulling it on. "...Thanks. And as for information about myself...uh...most of it is already known. There isn't much. My full name is Akina Kurai, I'm 16. I go to Zela, second year, yeah you got that part. I've lived in San Malarus for all of my life so far, and I haven't seen much. I usually don't do much besides walk around and listen to music, and I don't have many friends. I rarely leave the house, because my parents are extremely strict with that..." She paused.

"...If you're wondering how I even managed to come here at this time without getting into trouble with them, that's because I snuck out," She explained with a frown. "I do it a lot. Probably isn't good, but that's not important. I'm used to it."

Movement:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Guys guys We all got roles in battle that are important you know?Each of us play an important role in the fights we partake in. Whether or not you believe it.He said as he trudged on forward. The prison was one of many mysteries that A.I.T had to solve yes yes. That was a fact. Though for now their main concern was dealing with this prison. What horrors did it potentially contain within it. They did not know. The shadows didn't seem too hard for them to deal with. Though the last thing Nozomi wanted everyone to do was underestimate their enemies. They couldn't afford to take any chances iwth this shit.

Yeah guys. Keep this up and we'll find that supernatural person in no time at all. This is going by pretty quick. I think we should chill on the bad ice puns though. I feel like that's going to jinx us for the worst part.Hey. They were pretty funny but everyone had to cool off with them you know?Tremora how the hell did you get electric heaters INSIDE said jacket man.I'm amazed it's not bulky. How are you not sweating outside of this world is beyond me. This was going onto the list of the many things about Tremora Nozomi did not understand. Ah well.

So let's see...Oh thank sfor the coats tremora. I do the same thing of always buying out of season clothes. Helps to save alot of money.The boy would say as he put on the jacket Tremora gave him. This was pretty helpful for resisting the cold.Rather...Convenient but nevertheless. Well let's see on myself. I'm Nozomi Kichida. I go to Zela. Though Zela's pretty much out of Commission Haha. I hang around San Malarus and really as you both know am new to this place. It's funny how things change so rapidly you know?The boy would remark having in a sense a faint flash back. It was funny. How it went from himw orrying about moving here to worrying about shadows and potentially the end of the world.

So. I'm a pretty active guy. I do martial arts and strategy stuff and uh...Yeah. That's about it. My persona does a variety of things as you both have seen. But it slashes stuff the best.He would remark as he truded down the icy hallways. Well it was strange to get to know each other off of going through a icy hallway of doom in a sense having to deal with creatures that were constantly trying to murder them. Ah well. Alls well that ends well. Nozomi thought as he spotted another shadow as he was moving up.

Alright guys. Everyone knows the drill.The boy would say as he would move torwards the shadow to ambush it. He couldn't specify what kind it was from a distance. Though it didn't seem like it would be too much of a hassle or anything. Hey. You had to take chances like this in the field. They had no way of analyzing things yet. Perhaps Tremora would soon obtain the ability to detect the weaknesses of enemies like some other person Nozomi saw could. That person was a support like Tremora. Well then.Maybe this one will actually use ice haha. The ones before us didn't use ice. THEN AGAIN WE DIDN'T GIVE THEMMM The chance to use ice before.Nozomi would remark as he proceeded to assault the shadow. Wondering what would come forth from its black mass of destruction.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:25 pm

"Yeah yeah, I know I'm helpful guys. It's just that it feels unrewarding. That's all there is to it. I am used to characters who can heal and also tank, but I would die if I tried. Also it seems that you weren't paying attention, but I'm weak to BASIC STABBING WEAPONRY!" Don't think of commenting about that Prometheus, they have to know. Also I'm sorry for the remark about the crow.

"Wait, strict parents? Rarely leave the house? FORCED TO SNEAK OUT!? Why the bloody hell didn't you say anything sooner Akina? Oh jesus Christ, looks like all of us will have to go help akina with her family problems..... RIGHT NOZOMI?" A team members problems are our problems so he had better pay attention and help.

"Wait, you just said an ice pun and I haven't done another one since that battle was over. Time, effort, creativity, and clever placement Nozomi, that is how. Also they are pretty miniature, so yeah. Also Nozomi, I'm used to being heated up like a hotdog burning on a grill. You get used to it over time."

"No problem, and it's glad to see someone takes things like these into account. Suprisingly it usually only occurs to people to get something right when they need it, but if you can predict and evaluate you can save a fortune. And so it seems that Akina doesn't have a very active life due to her parents. Oh, your new here? And here I thought you were a lifetime resident like me." Jeez, he really doesn't show that he recently moved here. He must have searched almost everywhere to make sure he was ready.

"Martial arts you say? Like Chun Kuk Do, Tai Kwan Do, Jujitsu, Karate, stuff like that? Also the Chun Kuk Do is a reference to an American badass. Chuck Norris is the biggest badass in the universe. Strategy stuff? Do you mean strategy games? Oh I really believe we can get along swimmingly my friend. Yeah, it makes sense for something with blades to slash the best huh?"

"Ok, time for my recap to Akina, I am Tremora Veritain, I'm 22 and have lived in the San Malarus Island all my life. I was on the go for 2 years around the San Malarus Island and have since settled down. Anyway, my persona is Prometheus, the Greek titan and benefactor of humanity. I am strong against fire but weak to PIERCE. Something I am quite frustrated about. Oh, we are about to fight already?"

"Jeez that was decently quick. I hope it's a rare one so that we get extras. Or does it not work that way? Ohhh, I really wish I could see what they are. Oh, they probably didn't use ice because they couldn't, ever think of that?" *sigh* the things our leader does in the pursuit of not being called a fool *Snicker* you silly derp. Wait, holy shit I forgot to ask him about his awakening!!! WHY AM I SO DAMN FORGETFUL!!!

Spoiler:

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Note:Death you gotta post your movement/actions.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Her eyes widened slightly at Tremora's reaction. "W-Wait, no no, I-I think you're being a little dramatic here, Tremora. It's fine, really." That...was debatable. But right now, she didn't want her team worrying about something as trivial as this. That had more pressing matters to attend to.

"I wouldn't want either of you to do something...unnecessary. Or to get into some kind of trouble for no reason," She then glanced over at Nozomi. "And Nozomi's...actually been pretty helpful to me really. He already knew most of what I just told you, we've spoken about things like that a few times actually, which like no one knows. I think that's pretty self-explanatory. Well, you know about those...issues now as well, so I guess that makes two of you."

She smiled slightly. "Well, I guess I'd rather my teammates know that than anyone else..."

"And enough with the puns, guys. Yeah, we're surrounded by ice, ha so funny," She looked forward as she continued to walk. "Anyway, Nozomi, I'm pretty sure you're the one that started the bad ice puns, so you probably shouldn't be the one to tell us to stop them, haha."

"But. Speaking of the cold. I feel much better now, thanks to the coat. Still think it's kind of funny that you just kind of had them because they were on sale. But anyway, thanks again, Tremora. If I'd known most of this place was going to be ice, I'd have brought something other than a hoodie."

"Oh! Also. I just realized I did not give any info on my persona, which both of you did, so." She shrugged. "I've got Inugami. You know, that demonic dog thing that probably looks terrifying to everyone else in the world but me? Yeah. Inugamis are full of so much anger and ferocity. It's weird, as spirits they are summoned for usually violent purposes, and they have more than enough power to actually overthrow the one using them, yet they probably would never dare to do anything like that. Talk about loyalty." Another shrug. "I'm pretty sure Inugami is a biter, if what we've seen in battle is any indication."

"So strengths and weaknesses...uh," She thought for a bit, suddenly realizing she had nothing to say. "Wow, um. I don't think I...have any weaknesses, or strengths. At all. I guess everything just kind of hurts me the same, if that makes sense. But, in a way that means its harder for me to go down, I...guess?" Did that symbolize something? Maybe so. But anyway, speaking of personas. "Oh, more shadows? That didn't take long," She commented offhandedly. "Another thing. Nozomi, isn't the point to not give them a chance to find out what they use?"

Akina charged into the shadow with her teammates, ready for yet another battle.

Movement:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Bah. We can't afford to stick around here any more guys.Theres some urgent stuff we gotta do in azores! The boy would say as he pulled out a gem and crushed it. Taking all of his team back to their land.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)   A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A.I.T'S First Mission!Lets not Die pls(Gran,Death and Angel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2