Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Old and New Homes (Beep)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:03 pm

"I dunno! I just know it! I get maintenance done on my mainframe every month! Maybe that's when it happens?.....What if our worlds are similar, but something changed before yours?" She offered, thinking about possible scenarios that her massive brain randomly generated. If there were other worlds, she would have to do some research. "Well....I don't know much about the history before this island....they never gave me that memory...but no one can access the other islands anymore after a certain thing....everyone called it a catastrophe..."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:01 pm

She leaned back, thinking as she stared at her ceiling, “Well, I don’t know what changed. I remember reading that something was found in your world, which is where I assume we did the split thing. We never found that stuff. What’s strange to me is that we seem to be in the same years. It’s 2015 here, and the timeline seemed to match the dates well enough. If there is another thing that separated it, I don’t know. Heck, the thing that changed could be that your timeline was just accelerated faster than your own. mAybe all the events will happen similarly, but at a later date. Or, maybe we did something that prevented us from doing another thing that happened on your end.” And there was the headache. Naomi could think up a lot of possibilities at once, but processing them was another things entirely. She looked back at Beep, “It’s okay. You’ve told me more than enough. Although, it makes me wonder how similar our world’s really are. Like, do I exist over there or are all the people completely different? As for why no one can reach the other islands… Hmm… I’m wondering what that event was. A catastrophe? That doesn’t tell me much. I have to assume it was something though. It’s just a question of what.” She didn’t have a clue. Maybe it was something already happening. Maybe it was something that was a slow and steady burn, instead of an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Beep shook her head. "I don't know of a Naomi where I am. Maybe there are some things that happened in our world that changed it? What if there was another like you there? I dunno...the catastrophe is only talked about in rumors on the internet...but I don't know what it actually is. You may have to ask someone who would have that information."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:56 pm

She wasn’t sure, “Well, maybe there was someone like me there or maybe there wasn’t. It would explain just how similar our worlds were if I could find a mention of someone like me there. I guess that would be hoping for too much though.” She laughed, “Maybe I’m just crazy for thinking about all of that. Still, it seems like something I should look into. Unfortunately, I’m not really close to anyone else in your world. I met Helen once, and given what I know now, I’m sure she wouldn’t be so willing to tell me. That is, assuming she would even know. I think the only person that would know is anyone who has been there for a long time or maybe the Angel. Those are two options that aren’t readily available. Same goes for the catastrophe. Unless I go searching for the rumors, but I would rather get the real information. Or, I could hack again, but that seems like a bad idea given what just happened.” She didn’t want to fry her computer too. That wouldn’t be so easy to replace.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Beep flipped over. "Well, maybe you should go talk to one. They may know about stuff like this! Is your home gonna be safe? I don't want to see you get hurt...at least they might actually have concrete stuff right? I trust you!"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:20 pm

She nodded, “I’ll try that out when I go back there.There has to be someone or something that knows. But, yeah, I hope my home will be alright. At least, long enough for me to figure out the sure way to keep it safe. I have to work on your world too. There may be a way to figure out everything at once and save both of our homes.” She was excited about the prospect. She knew there must have been a way. She could find it, “So, how do you like this world? Would you like to visit more often?” She was willing, “How would you like to explore it sometime?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:05 pm

"uh-huh! I wanna go outside! Does your San Malarus have a Radio tower? We had one once! It broke down from a bolt of lightning during one of the rain storms! I wanna see what your world is like Naomi. It will give me more stuff to put in my memory! I still have 7964 Tb of space left! Too much in my head to not use..." she knocked her head with her hand, and various numbers fell out of her other ear like water. It didn't seem to change her, maybe it was a trash or temporary data? "By the way," she said. "Do you like my world? I know it has bad people...but I don't want you to not like it....it's just in trouble right now..." she rubbed her hands together and poked two fingers, shifting her head side to side with a nervous look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:35 am

She nodded, “Yea. Ours is still up, but… There’s an Angel living there at the moment. Not sure how functional it still is. Well, not at all really, is the answer.” She tapped her chin, “Well, I may have a surprise for you next time we speak. If you don’t like it, I’ll understand, but I hope you will. It will let you see my world more easily. I think it’d be cool.” She didn’t want to spoil it. She really wanted to though. It was a contradiction in her head.

She gave a hesitant smile, unsure how to answer the question, “Your world is very different than mine. I like it overall, but there are things I wish I could change. I’m sure everyone has something they want to change. It took a little while, I admit, but I see the potential of your home. A culture that was changed by something and created a world where people can change to be who they want. I think that’s a nice thing to have.” She didn’t like the idea at first because she thought it would make people the same, but she realized it could be used to make people more comfortable with who they were and who they wanted to be, “I think it’s important that people be allowed to be who they desire, as long as it is what they want and it doesn't harm others.” She reached out to pet the screen, “Every world has good and bad people. The important thing is to make sure the good outweighs the bad.” The world wasn't that simple, but it was the best she could explain it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Homes (Beep)   Old and New Homes (Beep) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old and New Homes (Beep)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2