Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Long time, No see (Beep)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Long time, No see (Beep) Empty
PostSubject: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:32 am

Naomi stared at the portal before her before taking a deep breath. She needed to find it in her to step through. Not that it was that hard. She missed the other side of that portal where one of her friends was. She was just afraid of what had changed since she went away. Still, fear would get her nowhere. She had to suck it up and venture forth. She stepped through with her bravest face. When she popped up on the other end, she would pull out her tablet. It had been a while since she saw Beep. Making sure the portal back to her world was right next to her in case of emergencies; she pressed the icon that would call Beep forth. She would awkwardly wave at the camera before speaking, “Hey there. Sorry it’s been a while since I talked to you.” She would start talking the moment she pulled up Beep. She was happy to see the AI again, “I missed you while I was away. How have you been holding up in the meantime?” It was instinct to ask those questions when she saw someone after a long time. Her face was very obviously filled with joy when she saw Beep again after so long. She just had to be careful to watch her surroundings while she spoke to Beep.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:57 am

Long time, No see (Beep) I2618129682

As soon as she pulled it up, Beep would fly at the screen and hit it and fly backwards on her behind not so gracefully. She flailed her arms wildly and looked at her. "Totally meant to do that! Where have you been!? I was woooooorrrrriiiiiiiiiied! Waaaaaah!" she whined to her with tears fleeing her eyes the size of balls, with the speed of someone running from police. She stopped crying for a brief moment, to see if anything worked, and would cry again if Naomi didn’t do anything. Maybe she was just acting like a child, but then, she was a child right? “So are you okaaaay? Did you stay safe in all of that?” she hopped up and walked to her hurriedly before tripping over and falling on her face. “Meant to do that too!”
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:35 am

Naomi would smile when Beep showed up on her tablet. She was so happy the AI was safe and seemed to be doing as well as usual. She held the tablet close to her chest to mimic a hug. She was so happy to finally see Beep again. She had missed her so much, and had been worried about how she was holding up with all the madness going on in this world right now. She pulled the tablet away from the hug, “Sorry to not have spoken to you in so long. I can’t pull you up back home, remember?” She didn’t mean to worry her friend. At least Beep was worried about her. She would be hurt if the blue haired girl didn’t care at all, “I’ve been safe, Beep. Thank you for being concerned about me though. Umm… What is all of that?” That statement seemed out of place for some reason. What happened to be counted as ‘all of that’? She would look taken aback as she saw Beep fall down. Stuff like that couldn’t hurt her, right? She would then remember something, “Oh, I almost forgot. I have a sort of weird question, but have you ever wondered what it would be like to get out of there, even if only for a little while? Or, would that not be possible at all? I’m not really sure how that would work since you can be with so many people at once.” It was odd and a nearly out of place question, but she had a reason for asking. It may have been a bit of a stretch, but there was something she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:18 am

When Naomi hugged the tablet, Beep flailed her arms in a hugging gesture back with a big grin. It was nice to see an old friend again; after so long too. "People are still afraid of others using those powers," she whispered. "I dunno what can be done to stop it all. But I am looking into it." When asked about going out of here, she tilted her head. "Out? Little while? What do you mean? Out of this system? I don't know how that works! What do you mean by that? Am I gonna get a glitchyache? It's all so weird," she said, scratching her head as if she was truly trying to wrap her head around all of that. She could be meaning so many things by that, processing that could take a minute! That would be so long!
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Naomi would nod when Beep told her she was looking into it, “Thank you, Beep. Just make sure to be careful. I don’t want you getting into trouble or anything.” She could only imagine what kinds of red flags would be raised if anyone began questioning what she was doing and why, “I appreciate all of your help, but don’t do anything that puts you in danger. I would be sad if something happened to you.” She really did care about Beep, and she didn’t want the little AI to get hurt. The very thought was painful, “And when I said out, I meant, like, if you had a physical body. It may have been a badly worded question. Mostly, I was just asking if you’ve ever thought about it. I mean, have you ever wanted to do something that you couldn’t because you were in there?” It was a hypothetical question, but she wondered if Beep had any desires like that, “Or, maybe there’s something you want to do that you can do without a body. I guess, I just mean to ask about you, but I’m not that great at saying what I mean.” She had to work on that still. At least she didn’t just write everything down on her tablet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Physical body...? She grew silent for a bit. And she sat down, not frozen, but more like she acted as though she were in a trance. She looked forward on her head and almost slumped over. "Real...I am real of course...I am physical, right?" she said. She sounded a lot more tired than she just was a second ago; acting very....out of it. She grabbed her head and rubbed it for a bit. Her body seemed to flash a couple different colors for a bit, before she hit herself in the head, making her return to normal. She shook her head. "Hey Naomi! Did you go away just a second ago?"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:58 am

Naomi could only stare at Beep as she, well, seemed to have some kind of existential crisis. What was this? She knew Beep glitched out under certain circumstances, but this was new. Was this her contemplating her own existence, or something much more terrifying? Either way, it scared Naomi. She couldn’t believe a simple question like that was hurting her friend. Worse yet, she didn’t mean it that way, “Of course you’re real, Beep. I’m talking to you, right? I can hold entire conversation with you and I can hug you, remember?” She didn’t want the AI to feel as though she may not be real. She was very real to Naomi. They were friends, and the blue haired girl meant a lot to her. She was almost panicking that she had done something horrible by asking that question. She only meant to ask if Beep wanted something more, like to go out dancing or to see flowers. Just something harmless and fun. She would almost be tearing up when Beep finally fixed herself. She would hug the screen again, trying to take sure she didn’t leave her again, “I was so scared. Are you okay?” She would never not freak out when Beep glitched. She felt so powerless not being able to do anything more to help her. She really needed to figure out what to do and fast. If anyone else saw this… She didn’t want to think about that. She just needed to help Beep.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:23 pm

She looked up at Naomi with a big grin. "I am okay. I felt something weird...I felt like a location was trying to access me....but I also felt something else. I don't know where it came from, like it came from a whole other place!" she said, her hair tinting white for a second. "Is that gonna hurt me? I don't wanna go, I want to see Naomi. I also want this place safe. What are you gonna do here...? You aren't from here right? Don't you want to go somewhere else?" she said, flapping her sleeves. She figured her friend really wasn't from around here. She wondered why she came all this way. She probably did more than decided to talk to her right? Humans were so neat. She could be anything she wanted, and didn't know how to decide to stick to one, but people stuck with what they are. How cool was that?!
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:22 pm

A whole other place? That was weird. If Naomi had been picking up the hints from Beep correctly, there were no other places. This San Malarus wasn’t attached to anything else and was completely isolated. The only other place was through the portals. Could it be someone from her side? Or, maybe it was someone here, but through different means than an internet connection. At least, that’s what she thought an ‘other place’ was, given that anyone could access Beep from anywhere in San Malarus. She didn’t know what to say when Beep asked if it would hurt, “I… I don’t know. I don’t know if it’ll hurt or not.” She desperately hoped not. She would keep talking though, if only so Beep didn’t panic about what was happening, “You know, I first came here because I wanted to know what it was like. I never thought I’d meet someone I care about, but now that I have, I want to help her protect her home. I want to keep this place safe, just like you. I also want to protect her.” She would give a knowing smile to the AI, “As for going somewhere else, I don’t know. I’m starting to like it here, if only because can talk with you.” She would be Beep’s friend for a long time, if she could help it, color=#ffcc00] “I just wish I knew what to do to help more. I’m still not used to this place. It’s a bit scary.” [/color] She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:09 pm

The miniature AI looked at her hands, and flipped so she was floating upside down. “Well, maybe you could go back to the place and try to talk to people. That club seems to make me go all wonky. If you checked it out, maybe the source of all this weirdness is there! I dunno about the other thing in my head though that was earlier….” She said. Her eyes flashed violet for a moment as she scratched her head, apparently not noticing the anomaly. Was something trying to intrude her without her knowledge, or otherwise sneak into the mainframe? “Can I tell you something I learned? Every now and again I hear voices. I can’t track their digital signature, so they look like they are coming from something else. It’s kind of scary…Do you know what other voices can come from Naomi? I only know when people send messages to me or talk over the internet…” she said, looking somewhat distressed.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:07 pm

She would think for a moment before nodding, “You’re right. Although, I would think if there was something there is would be hidden or have something to do with the site itself. I’ll keep it in mind in case I go back there, though. It’ll be a little hard, since that’s where I imagine they have the most guards on the lookout for people like me.” Since that’s where it first happened. She wasn’t sure though. She would raise an eyebrow when Beep mentioned voices, “So, you’re saying they aren’t coming from any normal source? That means that it isn’t someone messaging you… You don’t think it’s a hacker, do you? Then again, why would they say anything?” She didn’t want to say what she thought may be happening, but she would need to let Beep know, “The only other time I know people hear voices is sometimes when they get a Persona.” She would whisper, “It’s like, another personality deep down that calls out to you, or for some it is another being within yourself that thinks all its own. Either way, you will hear something at some point.” [/color] She did when she first summoned Intertwined. She doubted that’s what was happening, “If it’s not natural, maybe it’s supernatural. That’s all I’m saying.” She couldn’t tell for sure, “Can you check where you’re run from. Maybe there’s an answer there. Maybe someone is talking to you. If you tell me how the technology in this place works, maybe I can track it. I’m pretty good at that.” She would hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:02 pm

"I am a good little AI!....I think. I think I can find those hackers, it's just kind of weird. Hackers leave signatures no matter how well they do it. I am the only program that can find it. Maybe they are reeeeeallly good?" she said, though she frowned, still unsure. When she said the word Persona, her nostrils flared. "Grrrrrrr.....bad bad! No! Bad!" She said, angrily. She puffed her cheeks like a pouty child. "I am run from a business near the middle of the city. But they monitor who tries to hack into me. It's not often I don't know where it comes from. They do bad things with those Personas! Grrrrr. Naomi you didn't lie to me did you?!" She was getting a little less negotiable, and frustrated as she bounced around the walls of her tablet, in childish tantrums.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:06 am

She would think for a moment when Beep said they weren’t leaving a signature, “Maybe they aren’t hacking. Maybe they are going in from a different angle. Or, maybe their goal isn’t really hacking, but something else. If they’re talking to you, maybe that’s related to what they want. What do the voices sound like or do you know what they’re saying? Maybe we can figure out what they want if we can figure out some basics about them.” Naomi was suddenly regretting bring Persona into this conversation. Still, she would answer Beep, “I promise I didn’t lie. I was just trying to make sure you knew there may be an answer that you may not be thinking of. If you don’t believe me, you can check my heart rate or something. I promise, I’m not lying and I mean no harm. I only want to make sure that whoever is trying to talk to you doesn’t mean harm. I would be sad if those voices turned out to be malicious and you got hurt.” There was a chance that this was a supernatural problem, and she wasn’t sure Beep was ready to handle that. This place didn’t seem to know all that much about those with Persona, “I know you can protect yourself and you probably don’t need me, but I still want to help. I think of you as someone important to me, so I can’t help it. Please, let me at least try to help you.” She put a finger on the screen, as if trying to say she was sorry without needing words. She wasn’t good with them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Beep wasn’t really sure what to think at the moment. She was trusting this girl to keep out and don’t do anything dangerous with her powers. What if she was lying and causing all sorts of trouble? She slowly lowered her head under the neck of her shift and hid her face inside. “I am scared. You are scary. I don’t want to see people be so mean… I want all of this to be over…I dunno what to do.” Her legs fled into her shirt which left a floating blue sweater looking as though it had no body in it in the middle of the screen. “What can we doooo? What do I do?”
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 pm

Naomi could actually feel herself crying when Beep said she was afraid of her. She never wanted to scare her and she never meant to do anything bad. She had never even used her power in this world except to talk to Beep. Still, she didn’t want to hurt her friend. She only wanted to help her, but if she wasn’t wanted, she understood, “I’ll leave, if that’s what you want.” She’d finally say. She thought they were friends, and that meant they could trust each other. But friendship wasn’t a one way street. If Beep didn’t think that way, then it couldn’t be helped, “I promised that I wasn’t going to do anything bad, and I meant it. If the only way to prove that is to leave, I will. However, I will not stop trying to help you and keep your home safe. I also promised you that…” What did she have to do so Beep would understand? Her tears weren’t stopping. Why wouldn’t Beep just believe she wanted to help her? She sighed, “Just promise to take care of yourself and stay safe. After all, you’re still someone I care about.” She smiled and tapped the screen as if trying to pet the AI. She nervously pulled back her hand and waited. If Beep didn’t say anything, Naomi would leave. She had no reason to stay if her only friend her hated her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time, No see (Beep)   Long time, No see (Beep) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time, No see (Beep)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next