Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Solitude(Akina) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Solitude(Akina) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Solitude(Akina) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Solitude(Akina) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Solitude(Akina) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Solitude(Akina) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Solitude(Akina) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Solitude(Akina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Nozomi walked into the empty Cathedral. It was empty. Luckily for him of course. He found himself wandering into this Cathedral often after his first few days in San Malarus. The Cathedral did not cease to take his breath away every time he saw it. As he walked in the architecture and raw design of it amazed him causing an indubitable gasp. It was a quiet place for him. One of serenity that gave him a safe feeling. As if this was his personal get away from things.

He didn't know what led to him getting attached to this place. Maybe it was just the feelings it gave him or the clinging feeling he had to random places,people or things. How he'd get attached for god knows why. Though that didnt matter to Nozomi now. As he sat down in one of the midle rows of the empty Cathedral and laid back with his Hands on the back of his head. Elbows pointed out as he thought to himself about recent events. Man,This place was the one place where he could actually think straight about everything as he pondered.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Akina had been up to her usual antics, wandering all over the San Malarus since there was nothing else for her to do, when she found herself near the Cathedral. Her family had never been much of a religious one, so she had come here a very few amount of times, most of those by herself. She thought it was beautiful, something magical about the place even, no especially, when it was empty.

Akina thought she spotted a familiar person approaching in her peripheral vision, so she turned her head quickly, eyes widening. Oh. It was Nozomi. He looked rather serious, at least to Akina, so she decided that maybe she shouldn't bother him. Quickly moving, she all but ran into a nearby alleyway, peeking around the corner as she watched him enter. Luckily, he didn't seem to notice her.

The Cathedral was empty. What was Nozomi going in there for all by himself? Well, he probably had his reasons. Akina definitely had no place to judge anyone for going to places alone, since most of her activities involved doing just this.

Sighing, Akina knew that she should probably leave him alone, but she couldn't help her curiosity. She moved away from where she was hiding and walking inside, swiftly sitting in one of the seats close to the door. She spotted Nozomi sitting by himself a few rows ahead and she tilted her head. He looked like he was lost in thought. Still curious, she wondered if she could get a little closer to him, maybe to ask him why he was here in the first place?

As she began creeping down the rows, she took a rather heavy step by mistake, causing the floor to creak very loudly. Since the room was empty and silent, the noise cut through the air like a bullet. There was no doubt in her mind he'd heard it clearly.

Her eyes widened like a deer in headlights, as right now her position suggested she was spying on Nozomi rather intently.

"Uhh...heeeey...t-this isn't what it looks like..."
Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Oh hey Akina what are you doing over here? Nozomi stated looking over from one of his seats. Man, She didn't look like the type of person but she sure was loud as hell from that one step. Nozomi found her presence a welcome reprieve from his solitude at the moment. Providing a decent change in things.

Me I just. I come over here to think mostly.It's a rather quiet place over here wouldn't you agree? Atleast when its empty haha.Said Nozomi with a bit of a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Akina let herself relax, taking a deep breath. She did have the ability to be quiet and sneaky, skills she honed from the many times she snuck out of her house undetected, but right now she just didn't seem capable of it.

"H-Hi Nozomi..." She realized she hadn't even greeted him yet, so she decided to do so now.

Akina smiled back at him shakily. "Y-Yeah, of course I agree. I've been here a few times alone myself, and it's a great place to go to clear your mind, or just to think a bit."

"What am I d-doing here?" Her mind flipped through a dozen answers besides the truth, but she decided to just be honest.

"Well," Akina began quietly, toying with her fingers as she looked anywhere but his face, blushing slightly. "I-I was...wandering as usual...and I saw you walking to the Cathedral. You looked like...really serious, I don't know...so I kind of...followed you inside? I wasn't spying or anything, seriously! I was just...curious I guess? Sorry..." She started messing with the strings on her hoodie unconsciously.

"I-Is anything...wrong? Like, something you're thinking about a lot? I...wouldn't mind listening if you want to talk a bit. But, if you'd rather be left alone, I don't mind leaving. It's up to you, really."
Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Now I'm a little scared that you were following me haha. Nozomi said. Though it as alright he guessed. She was just concerned for his well being was all.

Akina I don't mind if you sit down with me or anything really. I guess I looked kinda serious. Nozomi said. He did not mind her company in this instance at all. He didnt really have anything serious on his mind. Maybe he did, but he sure as hell couldnt bring that up now. It wasnt normal business that she would understand. Maybe she'd get involved one day. He didn't know.

I don't mind talking with you a bit though. What's up?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Akina prayed to dear god that Nozomi wouldn't think she was totally weird for following him. She was just curious. And concerned. Like a good friend would be. At least that's what she thought.

Though, there had to be a better way to approach this. Like, maybe just announcing her presence when she got there instead of lurking in the shadows like a creep.

Ugh. What was wrong with her?! But, it was mostly her nervousness getting to her again. And that wasn't new.

She looked up, a little startled as Nozomi's voice pulled her out of her thoughts. She'd forgotten she was still standing a bit far from where he was sitting. Nodding, she moved to where he was and sat next to him.

"You did. Like you were worried or...I don't know just deep in thought. It just reminded me of something. And I wanted to know if you were okay. I haven't seen you so serious before." She grinned wryly at herself. "Sorry if I weirded you out or anything. I didn't mean for it to come off as following you."

"But as for me...I don't know, the usual I guess. Just leaving the house without exactly getting permission because I didn't want to be home. And here I am." She leaned back in the seat, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:56 pm

We all have our own reasons for being here Akina. It's as if this church has an aura of it's own that allures us I would say. Perhaps its haunted even!Ha ha. Though it's alright. I was just thinking to myself to be honest. What did I remind you of necessarily. Said Nozomi having some concern for Akina based on the look on her face. She seemed... Off for some reason to him today. It was weird.

Why didn't you wanna be at home today Akina? Did something happen. He said Not lieing back anymore. Looking directly at her. Nozomi was the type of person to look someone directly in the eye in his speech. Always analyzing them and making sure to assert he was speaking plainly to them.

Honestly if your going to watch someone. I think you should learn to be a little more quiet.Said Nozomi with a bit of a grin.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Akina pouted a little at the boy's comment. "Hey! I can be quiet! I'm kind of used to having to be quiet with how much I actually sneak out of the house without anyone noticing, not that I want to do that." She sighed. "Though today, it seems like those skills aren't working for me."

"Well, not really something, someone. You just reminded me of...this person I used to know, that's all. We used to be close friends, when we were younger. But, him and his parents moved away when we were around eleven or twelve, and I haven't seen or heard from him since." She sat up normally, closing her eyes. "He wasn't necessarily a serious person, but there were lots of times I had to be there and help when he wasn't happy. Something about you being serious like that just made me think of him."

She opened her eyes, finally looking over to Nozomi tiredly. "And why don't I want to be home today? Haha, that's not really it. It isn't just today I don't want to be there. I rarely ever want to be home. But, it's not that important." The words were spoken casually, but it was something about the tone Akina had when she said them that made it sound a little peculiar.
Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:54 am

I find it a bit ironic that I remind you of him you know? I mean I used to move all over the place after all. To be honest I kinda hope to not move away from here. I mean. I never got the chance to really get attached to places you know? It was strange knowing all kinds of people constantly and then vanishing from them in weeks or a month or two. Nozomi said with a slight change in his tone.

Well just because you rarely ever want to be home doesn't mean its not that important...Said Nozomi in a concerned way.

Yeah...Sneaking around just isn't working for you today Akina.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 pm

"Yeah. How...is it? Like, moving around a lot? I imagine you've seen lots of place because of that, but then again like you said you could never really stay anywhere." Akina questioned him curiously. "Even though you didn't like losing friends, did you like being able to travel?"

"I hope so too. It would suck to lose a friend so quickly. I mean...I'd be sad if you had to leave...you're probably one of my only real friends right now." She frowned, looking at the ground. "Though, I guess that's a bit selfish...if you had to go, then so be it. I hope you stay, though."

Akina looked up again. "And as to why I don't want to be home...it's nothing too drastic. It's mostly me being dramatic, at least I think so. My parents are just a bit...unbearable, if I had to describe them in one word." She sighed. "I'm not in any danger or anything like that, so you don't have to worry about me. So, it really isn't a big deal."

"To be honest, I didn't exactly sneak out today..."
Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 pm

I've been in nearly every continent personally,but its ridiculous. I just... I never get to stick around. I dont get close with anyone and I just... I just vanish into thin air nearly you know? Like a local story that just got made up nearly. Traveling wasn't really worth it in my book either. It didnt really appeal to me that much.

Really? I'm probably sticking around in San Malarus anyway. Besides. My parents decided to actually settle down here rather than move again. So yeah. Though,I'm one of your only real friends?Nozomi said in a concerned voice. He was amazed Akina would state something like that.

It is kinda a big deal. I mean your my friend and I care about your well being. What do you mean by you didnt exactly sneak out today?

Nozomi wasnt one to let things off easy in a conversation. He was genuinly concerned for Akina's well being on why she was feeling the way she was.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 pm

"R-Really?" Her response was clearly surprised, but she didn't really explain why. "That's so sad...I'm sorry you had to go through that. Even if you do move away again, I promise I wouldn't forget you. I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I just feel that way." Akina smiled warmly at Nozomi. Her words were clearly sincere.

She sighed for probably the millionth time that day. "Y-Yeah. I mean sure, being here for this long means I know a lot of people, but that doesn't mean I have friends either. I have those people who I smile and wave at, and say hello to every day, but those aren't really friends, you know? It's more like...I have to pretend they are when they're around. But I know for a fact that deep down, they don't even care if I'm alive or not." She was using a tone that clearly showed she was speaking from experience. Usually, Akina would never tell anyone these kinds of things in fear of being a nuisance, because deep down she felt that no one would care about someone like her, and her stupid issues. But right now, she felt different.

"But once again, thinking like that is a bit selfish, I'm sure they have their own lives to worry about, and more important things than me to pay attention to." Akina looked forward, not meeting eyes with Nozomi. "And yeah, I didn't sneak out." She bit her lip, clearly concerned before she continued.

"They found out I...started sneaking out again. I don't know how, but they did. My mom and dad got really, really mad, and they both started yelling at me. They started talking about how irresponsible I am, and that how would it look if the neighbors knew that their only daughter was sneaking out to do something as stupid and useless as wandering alone, how I'm a disappointment, and just all this crap..." She was speaking through gritted teeth at this point, obviously pained.

"I got really angry, because it's their fault I was leaving in the first place! So I...lost it. I broke. I started yelling back at them. I don't even remember what I said...I kind of blanked out, haha..." She shook her head, smiling mockingly at herself. "But all I know is, at some point, I stormed out. They didn't bother stopping me, or coming to see if I was okay, of course. And I started walking around to calm myself down. And then I found myself here. I saw you coming in here and well...you know the rest."

She quieted down for a while after she explained before her eyes widened. Akina realized how much she actually said, she'd almost forgotten Nozomi was even there in the heat of the moment. "Oh...uh...yeah. T-That...ugh, never mind. This doesn't matter. I started rambling again, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:18 am

Don't worry about it.I'm sure as hell staying hahaNozomi stated in a playful tone.

But Akina your not a disappointment at all. I dont get how your parents could dare say such a thing personally. It's rather unbelievable. It isn't really selfish to think that. You just really wanted a friend...Your family however... I dont know what to say about them. I'm kinda disgusted at what they did to you instead of just trying to talk things out. Well. I guess Me n Suzio are your friends kinda at the moment.

I still cant believe how they didnt care about you storming out of the house or anything. I guess thats why you walk around then.Me,I just came in here to reflect about things. But....Dont worry about it. I'm here for you if you ever need to just release all of that. Nozomi said as he hugged Akina in a friendly reassuring way. Nozomi could tell she needed this right now and he had to be there for her. Who else would?

I mean thats what friends are for right?Being there for each other when we needs it most. Come on lets get out of here. Being in this place...I'm not gonna lie it gets depressing for some reason. Lets lighten up a little and get ice cream or something. Nozomi stated playfully as he said this. He figured to not get Akina to dwell on this and try to improve her mood. In Nozomis book it wasnt healthy to dwell on these things,but rather to accept the present improvement and begin to move on from them.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

"Haha, good." She smiled a little at his statement about staying before her face got sad again.

"It isn't too new. They usually come off as caring, a little too much, so that's what most people assume when my mom starts calling me yelling, or when I tell them I have to get home quickly. But it's more like they care about the image of having a daughter rather than just...having her around in the first place." She shook her head. "And yeah, friends...I do want those. You're right, you and Suzio are the best I've got right now, and I'm happy with that. Very." She smiled again, though noticeably smaller than the rest. "I walk around to clear my head, yeah. It just makes it easier if I can have time to myself."

Her eyes widened slightly when she was hugged, and she froze for a second, listening to Nozomi's words. How long had it been since someone said they were there for her? And even if they did, that they actually meant it? Most would say that just because that's what they knew Akina wanted to hear, but it's not like saying that would help her feel better. It had been a while since she actually grew to really trust anyone. She hugged him back, feeling more comforted than she had in a long time.

"Yeah, you're right. Friends are...there for each other. And yeah, being in here is a bit depressing. Its just so...serene, it makes you think. And sometimes, that's not the happiest thing to do." She could tell he was trying to make her feel better, and just that was making her incredibly happy. "Ice cream? Sure, that sounds great! I'm up for anything right now, honestly."

She stood up from where she was sitting with a grin. It was kind of funny, she'd followed Nozomi in here to talk to him and maybe make him feel better if he needed it, and just that was being done to her! Oh well, not like she was complaining.
Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Christ Akina. Now I completley forgot what I CAME here to think about haha. It's strange. Nozomi had came into the Cathedral to think to himself and then he found himself being a mature person for one of his new found friends.

Yeah lets get out of here. This damn church is too depresssing as it is. You'll feel better if we do something. Nozomi said as he began to walk out of the Cathedral with Akina. Things were lightening up now you know? He felt relieved that he has lightened up her mood about things. Honestly. Nozomi had acted off pure impulse in the conversation rather than actual thought. He nearly was at a loss of words if he didnt let whatever come out of his mouth. Thankfully it had saved him at the right time and not like so many previous....Errors before.

-Nozomi exit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solitude(Akina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitude(Akina)   Solitude(Akina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Solitude(Akina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next