Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The cloths make the man (Nagisa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:34 pm

"Well I like ballet but I hardly see how you can fit something like to a... "fandom" or however you like to call it. Plus it's not like I'm going to be dressed like I'm going to school dressed like Aurora or Giselle." Nagisa protested, she couldn't recognize half of the references each slogan on the shirts up frond made and she guessed that they would put the most popular ones there. "Look I really appreciate the help but there's no way to find something to my liking here. Nerd culture is as alien to me as caviar is to you. Unless there's an anime or a video game dedicated to ballet I don't see how you can find a proper attire for me in this place." Nagia added as she recalled her ballet lessons as a child, it has been years since she last danced and frankly she couldn't remember why she stopped.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:22 am

"Hmmmm Ballet? I didn't know you could dance. You'll have to show me some time! But you're right... It's not really a fandom thing. So we'll have to improvi-Wait are you saying I'm poor?... Eh doesn't matter! The point is that we need to find you something that you could be interested in... Hmmm Nagisa Nagisa Nagisa....." Jack closed his eyes and turned to the wall of t-shirts and let the nerd within him take hold... It called out for justice and honor and other vaguely Jack stuff like that or something I dun know... Regardless of any Geek Sense Jack was feeling right now, that was most likely gas anyway, Jack couldn't find the perfect T for Nagisa... Unless... Yes that was it! This could be it!

"How do you feel..." Jack reached out and grasped one from the shelf, pulling it out to show to Nagisa "... about this one?"

The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 Figtn,220x294,black,mens,ffffff.u2
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Nagisa studied the shirt before she took it from Jack's hands. "Yes it looks good, perhaps I could ask my mother to make some adjustments, I think it needs a deeper cleavage and perhaps no sleeves, maybe she could turn it into something cutter but I like the idea behind it." She said admiring the shirt. Perhaps she could combine it with that red pleated skirt she owned, it was a bit old but she wasn't really wore it much since she entered high school. "Alright Jack, you win this round. Let's buy this shirt.... even though I don't think I will ever see it in a runaway" She added before she passed the shirt to him. Jack's taste on fashion was weird, surely the shirts might look interesting for someone who liked the things they portrait but still they all look identical perhaps if they had more designs they could become fashionable... if only a fashion designer took interest in them.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:22 am

[color=#00cc00''Awesome! I knew you'd see it my way and... wait what?''[/color] she was gunna rip the shirt up and take off the sleeves? Now Jack new he didn't speak for every nerd out there, but he did speak for himself, and to him... That would defeat the point of the shirt. A black T-shirt is the uniform of geekdom, the pride and joy of the nerds wardrobe. We all have that one shirt that you wear to every con, and at least three times before you wash it. That shirt that it has that big hole in it you can't seem to stop wearing it, because it's not longer a shirt, it's the physical manifestation of the conventions, all night gaming binges, anime marathons, and midnight prereleases that the shirt had been to with you... Jack wanted Nagisa to know the kind of love that can only be found between a Neard and their favorite black T-Shirt....

"Oh no... you're not cutting it up, I'm paying for it and that's my final say on the matter... Just trust me, you'll like it better like this," Jack smiled and took the shirt to the counter"Ready to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Nagisa managed to keep her urge to groan concealed, complaining didn't work against Jack and if she tried to argue with him he would give her a speech about the importance of the shirt. Perhaps Nagisa could deal with the fact of having a plain shirt in her closet, maybe they would become fashionable in the years to come, it was also the first gift she received from Jack so she couldn't bring herself to alter it without his approval . "Fine I wont have my mother make it fashionable but you will have to promise me that you will start to wear the clothes I picked for you." She said as she passed the shirt to Jack. "Now let's pay for it. I'm eager to see if I have any piece of attire I can combine it with in my wardrobe."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 pm

''Alright alright, lets get goin.'' Jack smiled and took the shirt back from the cashier and handed it to Nagisa,''And I here by do swear to wear whatever fancy shamcy clothes you pic you for me. If they look half as good on me as these do I might have to let you redo my entire wardrobe!'' Jack laughed and started for the exit. Today was fun... A little odd and enlightening but fun! As they left Jack would suggest stopping by Wild Duck burger for a bite before parting ways. Of course Jack would cover the meal, after all... This new outfit coast like a hundred dollars!... the T-shirt cost like fifteen....

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Jack and Nagisa's social links have ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The cloths make the man (Nagisa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2