Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The cloths make the man (Nagisa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

The cloths make the man (Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Jack... had a problem. Well several problems, like his sick obsession with Power Rangers, his tendency to beak bones on a daily basis, his weird need to consume a cheese burger every two hours or suffer terrible pains in his soul... and... what... where was I... OH YEAH! Jack's current problem was a simple one... He uh... didn't have any of his own cloths to wear. Well... he had one set of cloths but... you can only wear the same shirt so many times before you go mad... And he couldn't wear Quinn's cloths... For one they were a bit to small for his RIPPLING MANLY CHEST! And two... they confused him... LIke... They were kinda guy's cloths but also kind girl's cloths... So... He just needed some cloths of his own to wear while he was at Quinn's place. Though... He was notoriously bad at picking out cloths... The last time he went shopping for himself he ended up with twenty black t-shirts with stupid phrases on them...

He needed help... Help from someone who know's this stuff... someone who knows how to make a guy look good. Someone who can put up with Jack's stupidity and personal brand of insanity long enough to actually get some shopping done. Someone... Like the Silver Ranger! And So Jack called Nagisa up to meet him at the local department store on Penecia.... Today would only end in tears.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Nagisa had received a peculiar message from Jack, apparently he needed her help in order to buy some new clothes. This request made her extremely happy. Finally she could help him obtain a sense of style. As they have arrange she met him at the entrance of the mall at Penecia island, since it wasn't far away from her home she walked there and found Jack waiting for her. Nagisa made sure to wear something flashy, just like warriors wore impresive armors for the sake of prestige and awe so did Nagisa wore her short floral summer dress along with her expensive platforms and the black pair of sunglasses, all desgined by her mother's company.

"There you are!" She exclaimed when she saw Jack. 'Come on we don't have all the time in the world. Shopping for clothes is a dangerous sport and only the very best are able to get the greatest pieces while the uninitiated have to pick from the aftermath. Worry not though because you have a pro with you today." She added almost shining from pride. It wasn't' every day that she had the chance to help others in a field she was really good at. "Before we begin however I need to ask you something. What kind of style do you want to follow? You can of course pick more than one but trying to combine more than two styles at the same time will be catastrophic. I'll try to divide you the styles in 6 categories: Vivid, natural, active, cute, sexy and elegant. These are the 6 basic styles, would you like to pick a combination of focus on just one. Combinations might be harder to find since you have to construct them yourself but they tend to be better than regular styles.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:28 pm

"shift in-to turbo... Mighty engines roar.... turbo charged for more-OH hey Nagisa!  How are EEP!" Jack was taken aback slightly... Nagisa was REALLY into this! Like... Hah! She was obsessed. Imagine that, being so into something that you would devote so much of your time to it that it took over the majority of your life! That's just crazy! Jack was sure glad he didn't have anything like th-... oh... Right... Jack's all consuming obsession with Power Rangers... He uh... he forgot about that for a second... Though he was glad that Nagisa was so pumped to help him! It would make this easy!

"Hunt?... Style? Wow... I had no idea there was so much to cloths shopping!" Jack would smile and walk through the slideing doors of the Mall. Today was going to be a long one, but it had to be done." As for my style... Uh... I was just gunna See what ever they had in the For Sale bin... Is that a style?... For Sale bin? Heh... Though If I had to chose... I guess Vivid. Sounds very Jack!"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:38 pm

"Ah vivid... safe but I guess since you are just an amateur in this it will do. Now then let's go, follow me." Nagisa would reply as she began walking towards the side of the mall where they sold the type of clothes they were looking for. She already knew that Jack would want to pick something red, of course red was too bright to be a full outfit so she had to make sure that Jack would pick clothes that combined red with other colors preferable black and white. "Now then, summer is upon us that's why we need to make light clothes our priority. I will search the east side while you take the west meet me here in ten minutes and bring every piece you find interesting then I can review them and decide which one of them is going to look good for you. Now let's go time is money and we can't afford to waste any." Nagisa said as she guided Jack inside the store.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 2:13 pm

"Huh...Light... cloths?... So do you mean like-eh?" Jack had turned to look at a rather odd Headless Mannequin... Ya know the kind that look SOOOOOO creepy without a head but you figure would look even creepier if it DID have a head... Though by the time he turned back to Nagisa... she was gone."Huh... She must have full faith in my skills as a fashionista! Well I better not let her down!" Filled with a new vim and vigor, Jack set off for the west end of the store!

After a few moments of searching he found the one thing he was looking for. The PEAK of fission! The zenith of clothing! The true pinnacle of cloth over garments! "The pre-packaged ten pack of red t-shirts!".... wait... what was it that Nagisa said about summer?... Oh yeah! Light! He needed light clothing... so like... Light fabrics?... Jack didn't know much about fabric or different types of cloth soooooo... "I wonder what she meant.... I mean... I can think of one thing but I don't think it would look good on me... Oh well! She's the one with the fashion background. What do I know?" Jack put the ten pack in his basket and, with a sigh, set off to find... Light... clothing.

When Nagisa returned to the meeting places she would find a blushing, uncomfortable Jack. He would only have two things in his basket "H-Hey Nagsia!... I-I found some light.... clothing.... Ehrm...."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Nagisa didn't really like the vivid style but she would have to endure it for Jack's sake. Thankfully the shop was practically full with them so she didn't have to search for long. She found a black sleeveless shirt with the mask of a red ranger on it, a piece that Jack would surely appreciate. She also found a white T-shirt with a buttoned up cleavage, if Jack combined it with the right accessories and bottoms then he could really bring out a rather fashionable style. Last but not least she found a red buttoned up shirt, it was a plain piece of clothing but vivid clothes didn't have to be extravagant or flamboyant, they relied mostly to the wearers accessories and attitude which allow them to shine.

She decided not to get any more tops for him. They would have to buy more clothes after all and she didn't want Jack to spent too much money on their first stop. Since she didn't get many clothes she finished earlier than Jack and like she said she waited him at their meeting spot, a few minutes later Jack arrived. "Alright I have go you these you should try them right away in the meantime let me see what you g..." Nagisa was about to say but she suddenly stopped as she glanced over Jack's basket. "What kind of disgrace is this? I told you to pick vivid clothes not...not this. Firs of all these are totally athletic, and on top of that they're bad. That's a disaster... a travesty of fashion. You are lucky you asked me to come with you. Go and try out the shirts I picked for you while I'll dispose those abominations." she added as she grabbed Jack's basket with disgust and placed it on the ground only to softly push it away with her leg.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 am

Wow... Nagisa is REALLY good at this. Where in the heck did she get a T-Shirt with ToQger 1 on oit but hey, there was no way he WASN'T gunna buy it. He didn't have anything for Toqger and by god he was gunna grab this T-shirt. The rest of it... well... It was red so he liked it. What he didn't like however was her reaction to his fashion sense... No need to be so harsh about it. Jack has feelings to ya know.... They might be burred in Power Ranger's Lore but he still has em."But these are like... affordable and red! My two favorite things when it comes to cloths... But these are totally Vivid or something. But whatever... I'll try them on,"

Jack would take the cloths into the changing booth and try on a combination of the red t-shirt left unbuttoned and the black T-shirt underneath. Huh... WOW he looks kinda good... Maybe Nagisa had an eye for this after all."Hey, Nagisa.... Mind taken a look? I think I look gooooood!" Jack would come out of the changing room and pose, showing off his new look.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:00 pm

"No buts! We can't afford to have the leader of our team dressed like a medieval peasant, go change and I'll make sure that those shirts will never see the light of the sun ever again. It would be terrible if someone as misguided as you fall for the same trick and think that these are respectable choice of attire." Nagisa said determinate not to give in to Jack's protests. It was for his own good after all.

It only took a few minutes for her words to prove correct. Jack's new clothes were amazing. "Jack they are wonderful. I knew that you would look good in them but even I am impressed with it. Livid is really your style." She said glad that Jack had followed her instructions. "See isn't this much better than your old clothes, look how much more attractive and cool you look now. Just imagine how popular you would be if we went for shopping more often."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 pm

"Yeah! I do look really nice! I can't thank you enough for all your hel-wait what was wrong with my other outfit?" Jack looked back into the changing room at his discarded outfit. Yeah that shirt had several holes in it... and sure it used to be white but was now a kinda dull pink due to being washed with his red cloths. And sure his pants were at least three sizes to big for him... they were on sale! And that's what Belts were for... duh...

"Oh wait! I forgot my scarf!" Jack would run back into the changing room and grab his scarf. This long red scarf was given to him by Mr.Oliver when Jack got serious about his rangering. It meant a lot to him. He would smile as he wrapped the slightly off smelling garment around his neck."Yeah I do see your point though. I guess I would be a bit... wait... More popular?... Am... I not popular?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 3:49 pm

"Well let's just say that you're not exactly the guy whose picture is in every girl's locker. No matter how you look at it your hobby does you no credit. Power rangers aren't a thing anymore, if you know what I mean." Nagisa said as she adjusted Jack's shirt a bit. "You don't have to change your likes to become popular though the only things that matters is looks. As long as you are stylish everyone will swoon all over you. Who knows they might even get into the power ranger hype train just to impress you. But this is something we should ponder on another day. Now go change while I take care of the paying part." She added with a wink. "Since it's the first time we are shopping together I'm going to take care of the money part. Consider this a birthday present."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:36 pm

"Power Rangers and super sentai are totally a thing... You just mermble mumble mumble...." Jack grumbled to himself as he went back into the changing room and tossedon his old cloths... Yeah... maybe Nagisa was right.... Jack wasn't exactly the number one heart throb at the school nor was he really what one would call... Popular.... Yeah he had friends, though, now that he thought about it, almost all of them had something to do with his having a Persona. Jack smiled somberly at the thought as he put on his old cloths and put the new ones into a bag. Would he be such good friends with everyone if it wasn't for his Persona? "Thanks old friend... I owe you one..." Jack would happily mumble to him self as he put the last of the clothes away.

"Well I am never one to look a gift horse in the mouth... Buuuuuuuut, I want to thank you for helping me out here. So, even though I'm sure my wallet will slit my wrists tonight for this... I say it's your turn, lets go pick out a new outfit for you to," Jack would say happily after Nagi paid for his new cloths
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Nagisa stared at Jack before she bust into laughter. "Sorry...I don't mean to mock you but..." She said as she slowly regained control of her emotions. "What I mean is that my mother is a fashion designer and since she just released a new Summer collection I have a full wardrobe. Even if that wasn't true I only wear expensive marks so it would be impossible to buy something for me, at least not without damaging your monthly income greatly." However, Nagisa knew that Jack wasn't going to give up that easily, he wasn't the type of person who wanted to own favors, he simply wanted her to be as happy as he was. Therefore Nagisa decided to use a different approach. "Plus it's not like you own me anything. After all you did gave us those VIP tickets when me and Blaez visited the theme park. And since our rides turned out so well I guess that you deserved a reward for your thoughtful gift."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:30 pm

"Oh la de da! I know you have the highest of the highest fashion, and only the best of the best of the summer cloths... Buuuuut you don't have a lick of Nerd cred, and if you're gunna be hanging with the Jack man... You gatta have nerd cred," Jack chuckled and put a hand on Nagisa's shoulder. Nagisa was pretty. Nagisa was sweet. Nagisa was rich, and most of all, Nagisa was 100% cool. Though there was one thing that Nagisa did not have, at least from what Jack had seen, and that was fandom power. Now to most that wouldn't be a big deal, but to Jack... well it was just unforgivable.

"Fallow me, we're going to my favorite import store, and I'm not takeing no for an answer... That day at the park I saw you making my buddy happier then I've ever seen him...That's worth way more then some tickets and a set of cloths to me... Besides that. I'm not doing this cus I owe you... I'm doing it cus we're friends."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 10:50 am

"A nerd creed?" Nagisa questioned as she followed Jack to the parts of the mall she didn't even dare to explore before. She knew that being nerdy wasn't the right way to be popular, in fact it was the polar opposite of being popular. The geeky style has been on a rise lately however Nagisa figured that it would have been better to stick to her normal style instead of taking on a new riskier one. Even though what Jack had said to her was flattering she wasn't very confident in trusting her styling at him.

Eventually they reached the import shop he had mentioned. "Just one last thing, if you are going to dress me like wonder woman I'm drawing the line." She added ready to face the upcoming trial.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Jack let out a hearty laugh as he opened the door to the store and let Nagisa in before him"Nagisa! Please! I'm not a pervert, I would never do such a thing to a friend... who was dating a guy who knew where I lived and in all seriousness would probably have no problem with beating me with a sack of oranges while I slept. Ya see if you use oranges you don't leave bruises." Jack learned that lesion from Mr.Oliver durring his first few days of training to be a Super hero!... Those were dark days..."Besides, with your figure you'd work much better as a Slave Leia cosplay. Something to consider if you ever to to a con."

Jack would lead Nagisa deep into the store and to the frankly smaller women's section"Now before we begin, we have to determine what kind of fan you are. So what are your interests? Anime, Music, movies, books? Anything can be a fandom. once we determine your branch of Nerdiness we can pick out things that display your fandoms to the world!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cloths make the man (Nagisa)   The cloths make the man (Nagisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

The cloths make the man (Nagisa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next