Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Another shadow disappeared in front of his eyes. Shunnosuke watched, stern eyes focused on its destruction and right after on the door beyond them. He knew what would come next: it’d be either his Shadow vomiting unsettling revelations about his character or…someone else dear to him. That’s how it works, and honestly the teenager couldn’t decide which option was the worst. His breath was heavy, holding the air for longer than he’s supposed to before walking to the door direction, firm steps not letting slip any hint of hesitation he kept to himself. The moment he had NOT been waiting for… The moment he could not avoid anymore.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:37 pm

The android watched the shadow fade away after meeting its ending, and then he turned his attention to his friend. Who seemed hesistant to proceed forward, "It's alright, we'll get through this. I'll stand by your side and see you through it. I won't bail on you." The android said offering him a soft smile before following him through the door into whatever challenge awaited them. He was ready and with Iroas by his side then they would have nothing to fear! Together they could get through any challenege!

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:29 am

When Shunnosuke walked into the next room, he would find himself in a booming club, completely empty, but both music and indescribable voices around the room. Near the end of the room was a small bar, and with it, a gray-skinned male of rather extraordinary height who took a large gulp of some alcoholic drink with one hand, then setting it down before taking a drag of a cigarette and turning around to see him.

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Tyki10

It was Sharaku Rikei, a man that for the longest time had been going through various dramas and tension before finally agreeing to begin to slow down, and continue forward. Perhaps it was going well, or perhaps it would fail; such a thing was meant to be seen. However, the Sharaku here smirked at his presence as though him being here was something obvious, completely expected.

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Tumblr_mok1xdY7Hc1qmu7tko5_500

"It took you long enough, welcome Shunnosuke...is what I would say. However I think we both know that it was a waste for you to be here. Not sure why you decided to show up and see me out of all people." He said, taking another drag of his cigarette. "But I guess you keep on running after me like we are going to become this lovely couple. You're a bit delusional aren't you Shunnosuke?" He smirked and dropped his burning stick, placing a single foot over it. When his foot made contact with the ground, a crack appeared on his foot up to his knee. Was he a fake? He did seem to act like a somewhat distorted Sharaku. But then again, what he said brought up some things Shunnosuke knew; he knew he had a crush on him in some form whether it had been teenage lust, or genuine affection. However no matter what, he never got a hold of him. Their biggest issue throughout their time together was them not being able to understand each other; truly an immense issue with communication. This Sharaku smiled with venom and tossed his hat aside before running a hand through his hair.

"I think you're a waste of time. You act like you know more than you do, but you just use it as an excuse to try and show me only what you want to show me, so I am stuck with your idea of a life. I don't want your life. I worked hard; I fought, and bled for the life I was given. You don't know anything about how others around you live. And so I am going to show you. I am going to show you what it meant to live in my place." Sharaku waved his hand, and a glowing energy seemed to run onto it, forming his weapon and preparing for the battle. The music and voices seemed to practically stop when the challenge was issued, and Sharaku's voice was all he could hear in the quiet club. Would Shunnosuke be able to deny what he said, and furthermore, could he stand up to it?

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 28luzis

PvS Combat Has Begun

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:36 am

The moment he entered the room, Shunnosuke would close his eyes for a very tiny moment, listening to Alphonse’s motivational support, enough to try and calm his heartbeats down and settle for a tranquil motion. The environment seems to conspire for it. For an instant, Shunnosuke felt relieved there was no one there, although he had heard voices he couldn’t distinguish to spot one person. — Hm…? Is that…? — The inebriating atmosphere of the club reminded him of Wave’s Peak, the famous nightclub in Penecia to where he became a regular. The club where he stripped of all his daily life annoyances and disturbances. The club where he hung out, often meeting friends like Julian…and Sharaku. That person there, it couldn’t be anyone but him. The towering height gave it away, but it was not until the man turned to the student that Shunnosuke could be actually sure and confirm: it was indeed him, much to his shock. But…how? How did he enter that place before them? — Sharaku? What are you doing here? — He didn’t know if he should be frightened with the setting or relieved with his presence… and opted for the second possibility. This is a fragment of his mind, isn’t it? Only his close acquaintances and friends are allowed in. Shunnosuke struggled before with the idea of nobody coming to his rescue. But Sharaku came. He was there for him, right?

…but if so, why would he say such things with bile in every word? Shunnosuke wasn’t getting it. — Huh? Excuse me, I’m not…! — Such indignation built up inside prevented the teen from saying anything, leaving his mouth open as if something would come out… What was Sharaku saying? “Delusional”? “Waste of time”? Is this how Sharaku perceives him? Is this how the man sees the teenager this whole time? Even after their last meeting? It hit hard. The anger generated by his hurt pride gave in spot to another feeling: betrayal. Impotence. Sadness. They weren’t in the best terms with each other, that was clear. However, they were still…together… or so he believed. — Is that how you see me? But you said… — His eyes focused on his hand. The shadow he was bonded with materialized into his weapon, the same he has seen Sharaku using in battle so many times before… but never against him. The man wasn’t the type to play around, so Shunnosuke knew the threat wasn’t merely words thrown at the wind. He meant it. Shunnosuke retreated one careful step behind. How could he fight Sharaku? He'd die trying, the teen's
 strength in the battlefield was nowhere comparable to Sharaku’s. How could they win? That moment, the blonde young male felt as if a hole had opened right under his feet, dragging him down to his own misery and self-pity. If only that could actually happen, he wouldn’t complain. Not at all…

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include Marakukaja's boost.)
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:47 am

The android followed his friend into club only to find that they were suddenly in a club of some sort. He looked around wondering what on earth was going on, sure his place had changed when he met his fragments, but....this was very drastic. The voices were overwhelming as was the noise, but soon his eyes settled on a taller man sitting at a bar with a drink and a cigarette in his mouth. There was only one person with that height and build that Sentinel knew of. When that figure turned, the android's suspicions were confirmed.

It was Sharaku.

The android grimaced a bit, if this was anything like the Sharaku he knew...this was going to be a rough fight. He might be forced to use his ace in the hole to get through it. The android listened carefully as the fragment brought forth his complaints with his friend. They were in love? That was rather surprising to the android, he had never figured that much out. Then again he was.....clueless on such matters. Furthermore, the fragment seemed to lashing out at his friend with such hate. The hate seemed to shatter his friend's confidence and the android looked at him, before looking back at him. He placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Shunnosuke, that is not the real Sharaku, remember that. This is challenge that you have to overcome, it is meant to be difficult. It won't be easy to overcome the challenges before you and this is just one of those challenges. I can help you get to the final push to find the strength within you, but only you can take that last step for whatever strength is within you. Giving up is not a solution." The android said before looking at Sharaku, a glint of anger in his eyes.

"Engaging combat protocol. Let's test your mettle." The android said as he summoned Iroas who brought its great blade down upon the fragment hoping to knock it down at the very least.

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 pm

The attack hit Sharaku and revealed a crack on the side of his face where the blow had struck. But it was fine, his major focus was Shunnosuke at the moment.

"What? That I'd give it a chance? Ha. You're a foolish crybaby if you actually believed me. Everyone lies Shunnosuke, even you. All you did to me was use me like everyone's trash. And that's your problem, you think you can get away with that. You're vermin, like the ones that made me into what I am now. You are not worthy to have the fortune you have; not even worthy to be on the level of those who work hard like anyone else. You're nothing, your power is nothing, and soon your life will be nothing." He eyed Sentinel, and held his hand out to him, sending out from his palm a wave of butterflies that would distort his vision and agility, keeping him from having full accuracy for a little while. This Sharaku may have been a memory, but it was a memory that Shunnosuke himself conjured up, which gave him certain capabilities. "So why are you just fighting? Oh right, you aren't actually fighting; you're standing back and letting someone else do the dirty work for you, just like any other priss at the top," his words were in his genuine voice, but they were incredibly scathing. Could the real Sharaku Rikei truly speak like this?

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Alphonse’s voice somehow managed to wake Shunnosuke up from his momentary trance. So that’s not the real Sharaku? Hard to believe so. The copy, or whatever they should name it should the robot be proven right, had the face, the looks, it was even able to mimic his fighting abilities! How could it not be him? Giving it a second thought, though, it may be analogous to what happened previously to Naomi and Alphonse. The former had her mother and boyfriend appear to her, the latter had his protectee and creator… Yet, Sharaku’s words…his voice…even the ability of summoning mystical butterflies out of nowhere… It’s as if everything was telling him that this Sharaku is real, as much as the one he knew the real one, as much as everything word and insult. — I... I never used you, why do you think I’d do that to you?… — The teen’s voice sounded like he was about to crack anytime. His heart was shattered, his face showed pretty much his confused state of mind. — I just…don’t want to fight you, Sharaku. I really don’t. I know I’ve been selfish to you, but this can’t be the way you see me…you don’t really mean it, do you? Otherwise, you would have told me…you would have told me that you don’t want… — "...me." Shunnosuke had a silly smile, full of a desperate hope that Sharaku would listen to him, admit he was wrong, and rewind. Everything would be fine if he did…as long as he did it. A part of the teenager was still rational and recognized Alphonse to be right there, listening to the confrontation and affronts, hence why he left the last sentence incomplete. The other part, the one in command, was just too ruined by every syllable.

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include Marakukaja's boost.)
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:07 pm

The android knew that the fragment was picking on his friend, but its attacks were focused on him. Not surprising considering how their group was set up. He was the fighter and his friend was the healing support. The android found it harder to track to his foe, this would be bothersome. However, while he could not comment about their relationship he could contest something else. "Shunnosuke does fight, you know that if you are a true copy of Sharaku. In fact he has done something possibly more important than fighting." He looked down at his friend who seemed to be low in spirits, "He knows what he does, besides get hurt beside us. He isn't just standing back, he is fighting...getting hurt along side us. He might not have the most direct combat role like you and I, but he is still there, fighting with us....isn't he?" The android questioned the fragment's logic with a direct attack before following up with his own attack seeing no reason not to keep up the pressure.

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 am

Sharaku grunted in annoyance and seethed in anger as the blow from Sentinel not only hit, but knocked him on one knee, causing him to double over and struggle. He looked to Sentinel, a sneer plain on his face. "Clearly for someone who knows how to be a tool, you sure understand how to let others walk all over you, and when others use you. Can't you see it?" He looked to Shunnosuke, breathing heavily as other cracks began to appear on his chest, beginning to look more and more like a broken statue. "Are you trying to convince me, or you? Of course not. Wake up Shunnosuke; everything we have ever done is a sham. Not everything in life is as happy and colorful as you think. It's all dark and grim." He struggled to get up, not relenting just yet from the attacks.

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:07 am

Convince Sharaku or himself? He didn’t even know anymore. All he wanted was to hear that everything Sharaku said was just wrong. Shunnosuke’s mouth was opened as if the teenager intended to say something in his defense, anything… and yet, nothing came out. Maybe he was partially shocked at the vision of those cracks on his body... Maybe Every word seemed to lash on his righteousness, on his notion of what’s true and what’s not…on his feelings, to the point he wouldn’t object anymore.
Everything we have ever done is a sham”.
"Sham".

So…the kisses were fake? All the moments Shunnosuke tried to cheer him up and offer support at the mere sight of a down Sharaku, at the sight of his tears, the gift exchange, the unpretentious little gift Sharaku gave him… were all of these moments false too? Is that how the real Sharaku feels?

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 am

(Grantus the damage of last round should be 193 x2, Shunny gave me a 30% buff. So you need to make a change)

The android frowned as Sharaku called out how it must have been easy for him to be a tool since he had been one before. "You know better than to say that, not to mention you dodged the question." It was his way of forcing the issue by hammering the key point that Sharaku seemed so apt to avoid. "Perhaps, I need to remind you of the truth that we both know to be true."

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:34 am

((Sharaku was dealt 321 Damage last turn))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:06 am

He simply ignored the foolish android, though could not ignore the damage he inflicted even more, bringing him even closer to the brink of it. Cracks were appearing all over, and he struggled to say much himself. Though he found a way to steel himself to the anguish before speaking to him. "Can't say anything? Is everything too much of a shock for you? You're all talk after all."

Damage Taken:

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:58 am

Too horrifying by the increasingly ruined aspect of this Sharaku, Shunnosuke remained quiet. It seemed like a nightmare. This whole place was his worst nightmare coming to fulfillment, and every single drop of his despair was printed by the scared way he looked to Sharaku. Sure, the cracks denounced the mystical nature of this copy of Sharaku…but his voice was the same. The vivid impression that every sentence was coming from the real Sharaku’s mind stayed. And Shun, who wasn’t the type to back down from a confront, felt cornered by the mere possibility of that becoming the truth he didn’t want to admit. No! It wasn’t the truth! Shunnosuke objected to argue with Sharaku again, but he wouldn’t admit his feelings to be belittled like that in such an outward manner. The teenager could only take so much, before something snapped inside him and his feeling of abandonment gave in to a very different emotion: a fiery determination. — If you knew me as much as I thought you did, you would know that I do more than "talk", I pursue what I want! Everything I have said, shown and done for you was true! You can’t say that I didn’t try, you can’t say that I wasn’t honest… It’s you who didn’t believe me, it’s you who built this barrier between you and people for whatever reasons, it’s you who uses it as an excuse to not want anyone closer because you're the scared one. You're the one who talks one thing and expresses otherwise, not me! — His hands held his chain weapon with an unknown strength coming from his emotional state. No, he was done, and wouldn't take the blame for something he firmly believed to be innocent.

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:11 am

(Just making a quick post, Shunny summed it up well)

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next