Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:53 pm

"Your taunts have no effect on me, you might as well give that route up." The android told the shadow before letting loose another attack toward the fragment hoping to destroy it so that they can get to the real target once more!

Stats::

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:01 am

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 8DzYaeP

After Sentinel's attack, the Fragment would immediately shatter, and the Shadow walked forward, pushing the shattered glass to the side with his foot. It was clear that he had a disdainful, with the not so nice look on his face. "Are you kidding me? He was the sexiest tool I had. Why did you have to get rid of him? You've made me upset. Fine then, I can bring out more. Just wait for a moment, I've had quite enough of you all. You all can run along now, please?" He crossed his arms and looked down at the two, as the Persona hunched over, apparently winded from that ability finally being ended. It looked like more time would be needed before the next one, which left the Shadow out in the open for crossfire.

Shadow Shunnosuke:

Fragment of Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:34 am

Shunnosuke silenced for a while, staring at his own mirror with one eyebrow raised and a quite confused, or rather troubled, look on his face. — ...Alphonse...be honest to me, is this really how I'm perceived by everyone else? I can't believe the thing who claims to be my other self is so despicable... — Should he receive a positive response, he would understand a few reactions here and there, though he hoped for a "no" instead. Even him had enough of his own Shadow already.  — ...Please, just end him already. I can't stand seeing myself blurting out inappropriate things like that, I'm not nearly as flamboyant and ill-mannered.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:54 am

The android turned his attention to his friend, "I'm not sure if this is how everyone perceives you. I don't perceive you this way, I don't believe you see everyone as tools, rather as a person with their own uses." The android explained before hearing his friend's plea to end it here and now. The android nodded, well he had been wanting to try this out, and here is his chance! "Activating Neo-Orgia mode." he said and a mask covered his face. It emitted a red light from its crevices and Sentinel received a more advanced scanning tool informing him of the status of his friends and the enemy. He focused on the Shadow Shunnosuke, and his plan to end this in one move appeared on the heads up display. Excellent everything was functioning as intended. With that done he summoned Odysseus forth the azure flame burning brighter than before and the spear the greek warrior held toward the sky glowed with an intense brightness. Then the Persona shot forth plunging the spear into the shadow's chest twice for the finishing blow.

Stats: :

Skills used::

Hit/crit:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:56 am

(I beg your pardon but the pierce damage is 936 if both attacks hit and not 972. I'm not sure how I got that)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:10 am

"Gah!" The final onslaught of projectiles from the Android sent the Shadow to the floor, coughing heavily, before propping himself on one arm, looking at Shunnosuke. "How ungrateful. You look a gift horse in the mouth and you shove it away. Well, fine then. You can have your Persona back, I just wanted to borrow it and see if you really deserved it, and of course, I obviously don't need it myself. I'd stop worrying about what it means to be the center and what it means to be part of a family. What do they say? Blood of the covenant is thicker than water in the .....well, you get the picture. I don't plan on saying it myself. You already know what to do. So just push on forward, and cherish what you get, cause once it's gone, it's all gone. Of course, that doesn't mean we can't look great while we do it, but a little humbleness never hurt anyone. Just make sure they know who is the true face of the group. You got this power for a reason, don't waste it now." After that, the Shadow slowly stood up, and suddenly shattered into glass shards like the Fragments before it, and the shards would fly towards Shunnosuke, enveloping him and vanishing when coming in contact with his body. In his mind, he could picture a new face to add to his masks, another Persona now born. A Velvet Room door appeared nearby, as the chandelier began to fly back up to the ceiling to hang, while the ballroom became more refined, lost all signs of wear and tear, and turned beautiful. However, once the two left, the world inside his mind would vanish, and they would not be able to return.

Shunnosuke has Faced Himself and acquired his Prime Persona...

The party has earned 2645 EXP to distribute...

Prime Persona Template:

Shuffle Time:

Everyone receives an extra reward for fighting another Fragment in this dungeon...

Shuffle Time:

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:11 am

Everyone receives one Rare Ore...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:13 pm

...wow. Alphonse delivered one single blow on him and dropped the shadow to the floor? He thought to himself that perhaps the android got a little too carried away with the teen’s single request. Or perhaps his reflection was mirroring his own lack of physical prowess. Be it whatever, Shunnosuke would step forward, looking at the shadow from above, although not in a condescending manner. He wanted to understand, everything and himself. How could he not worry about being part of a family, after everything he listened from the fragments of both his mother and father? He ought to do something about it. However...his outlooks on it changed. Maybe now he could indeed work things out with them. It’s something worth to believe in.

There were many things he could say back to himself, and as a smirk would come out, he thought “I said I was the only one”. Instead, the only thing he did was place both hands at his heart, close his eyes, and mutter a weak, nearly inaudible “I won’t... thank you”, in such a low tone that probably Alphonse wouldn’t listen. There wasn’t any need to express it louder, his other self knew already. The real Shunnosuke still had no clue about the future. Of what would be of him as of now, of the people he holds dearly in his heart, or even this surge of power he received of his Shadow. But, somehow, he had a feeling that now he could indeed be of assistance, rather than merely staying in the background. Not only for Azores as a whole in light of the turbulent events, but also the ones close to him. — I hope I won’t ever step in this place anymore. — Shunnosuke said, turning back to the surroundings, his smirk turning into a tender smile. The ballroom changed significantly, more like a place ready to host a party as epic as those of his family. So, was it a reflection of the changes from inside? The teenager wanted to believe so, as much as he was certain he wouldn’t need to visit the Velvet Room again. — Now, shall we move on? — He glanced to Alphonse, his tone more like a suggestion than a haughty command. Surely the ordeal wouldn’t be possible if it weren’t for the robot, and for that he would always be grateful, even though he didn’t say a word to his comrade. Hopefully, he would understand it without having Shunnosuke to aver for now. And hopefully, things will turn out for the best to him.

Exit.~
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:27 pm

The android watched the shadow crash to the ground from the brunt of the attack. A quick analysis revealed that it was gravely if not mortally injured. It gave a speech to which the android stayed quiet and listened silently. When his friend addressed him, the mask lifted to reveal the android's face. "We shall, you did good work today my friend. Hopefully you will enjoy your new found power." the android said as he followed his friend into the door that led out of this world.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)   Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunnosuke's Fractured Regime (Prime Awakening)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11