Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tea Time! [Traeh]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:23 am

"Well some quirks are more annoying than others..." Traeh would mutter under her breath. Shesh, she had met some really annoying and obnoxious people in the past and quite frankly didn't want to even find out why someone would even want to act that way. "Ignoring people does work on a lot of them, the main thing they're after is attention and if you don't give them any... Well they give up pestering you." Which was why those poor kids that always would react and get upset by it would just be tortured more and more... She really couldn't stand a bully.

"Yeah I noticed that about her, some people do just have a switch inside them, hehe. But seriously, don't worry about my brother, that was by far one of his worse days... He isn't usually that bad." He was very stubbon, she'd agree on that. But Mae definitely caught the worse side of him. She was pretty surprised herself that he actually hit her, he hasn't done anything close to that since.

"Wow, you've known each other that long and you aren't sick of each other yet?" She'd giggle jokingly. "You two must be really great friends then, betcha've done a lot of awesome stuff together." They must have a whole bunch of awesome memories and adventures from the past, especially from when they were really young... The stupid little adventures you go on as a kid were always the best. Tia would wait for Mae to bring her hand back down then attempt to nuzzle the hand in case the muffin was still there. She was getting peckish.

"Hehe, I could really go for relaxing in a hot springs right about now..." That would just be heavenly, relaxing in a warm pool of water was certainly one of the best ways to waste your time. "Heh, when you explain the place like that, make it like a bad place to go and visit." Although she was probably over exaggerating on some parts... Probably. "Wait, so you and Ayane lived in the same orphanage in Tokyo? I'm supposing that Ayane was adopted by different parents than yourself. Seems like a lucky turn of events that you both ended up coming to these islands. Or was that planned?"

"No, actually, I haven't yet. I've had no real reason to as of yet and well. I've been having enough trouble just learning this island as it is." Although, she wanted to see the other islands at some point. It was just a matter of waiting for the right time to go, might as well wait for a good time so its more enjoyable. "Would be nice to see them at some point though, I'm definitely curious about them." Traeh would catch on the fact that Mae felt a little uncomfortable talking about her boyfriend, so she wouldn't try to pester on about it any longer. As for herself... "Weellll... Not, exactly. I've met some nice guys around that's for sure, but... Well, we'll see what happens."

As the two girls were talking, the waiter would return with their drinks and place them carefully on the table in front of the respective cup owner. He'd then place the muffin Traeh had ordered next to the cup. "Enjoy your drinks, girls." He'd say in a respectable tone before heading off to take someone else's order.

Taking a bite into her muffin and having a sip from her coffee, Traeh thought she might as well ask Mae some... Generic questions? That she didn't really know about her yet. It just seemed weird to her not to know these things of someone she's becoming friends with. "So, Mae... I don't think I ever asked, how old are you?" This sort of thing had to be asked at some point. And this seemed like a good a time as any.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:49 am

"Usually it works... but some are just really stubborn." Mae shrugged lightly. "Not much we can really do about those except ignore them too. Eventually they will learn." She had dealt with it before. With varied results. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes she just couldn't ignore what they were saying. It all depended on the person. Luckily, at her age, it wasn't as commonplace anymore, which was a huge plus in her book.

"Well yeah. As I said before, we're almost sisters at this point." Mae chuckled lightly. "You haven't seen much of her. But I know her inside and out. She swoons over almost any guy remotely close to her age that she meets." Which was a little bit annoying for the guy, but Mae knew better. Ayane was just in need of attention, and someone to take care of her. She didn't necessarily have the best way going about solving that problem however... "Well, I did mention the ski trip. We once went to Okinawa once with my step mother on the holidays. Aside from that, we haven't done anything super special. Just normal, teenage girl stuff, you know?"

"I do like hotsprings... but at this time of year? Not really... It's almost June for crying out loud." Mae laughed happily. "But that's just me. Maybe you're one of those that can go to a hotspring regardless of the time of year?" Her grandfather was one of those. She always had considered him silly for his weird preferences, and she was hardly the only one with that opinion... "Well, it's all up to personal preference. It may be a busy city constantly, but there are so many things to do there." Not saying it was the optimal environment for a child to grow up in, but Mae turned out fine in the end, did she not?

"Well, it was planned. Lucky for us that her parents happened to live in Miyazaki as well. So, we basically kept on growing up together, despite being adopted by different people." That was really fortunate. "She's an exchange student at Zela, as I probably mentioned earlier. She's staying here for two months... well, that was the plan anyway. With how things have changed, she might be forced to stay longer..." Which was both a good thing and a bad thing. On one end, they got to spend more time together before Ayane went back to japan... The bad thing being that Ayane was now in constant danger of dying due to the conflict that was taking place here...

"Oh, really? Well, if you have the time one day, I should take you to Penecia island. There's this resturant I really like there that you just have to visit." Mae was of course thinking about Edogawa Sushi. The food was good there, and besides, Mae hadn't seen Kei for a while now. Maybe she could introduce them to eachother? That would be fun, most certainly. "Well, I'm sure you'll find someone here. There's a ton of nice guys at Zela. It's just a matter of finding someone that likes you back." Which was hard. Mae had been lucky when she met Charles, but the thing about Zela was it's immense size. A person could have a crush on you, and still not end up meeting you face to face due to the sheer amount of students enrolled there... "I could introduce you to a few, as a matter of fact."

"Thank you." Mae would give the waiter an approving nod before looking back at Traeh. "How old I am?" That one came sort of out of the blue... "Erm... I'm 19. And you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. How old was Traeh really? Probably younger than Mae was... But then again, looks can be decieving.

Music:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:23 pm

"Mhmm." Traeh would nod. There were so many arseholes out there, some were worse than others though. Like you can sometimes tell when someone is just doing it because they're bored or have nothing to do, which is still not a thing you should do... But its better than those that actually do it for enjoyment and find it entertaining to hurt others... People like that she just despised.

Hm, that was odd. She had supposed they would of done a lot of special things together, but I guess if your truly that close to someone like they seemed to be, they didn't need anything special to stay best friends. "You're really lucky to have a friend like that. It would be nice to see her again at some point... We didn't really get any time to talk last time." She'd remark in a light-hearted tone.

Traeh laughed at Mae's comment. "No, no, I meant it would be nice to be in the hot springs over there. Like you said, it wouldn't be great over here in June. You'd almost boil to death." She continued to laugh happily, where would you even find a hot springs around here anyway? Well... There might be one, she guessed, but she wouldn't have a clue where. "Yeah, I wouldn't really want to live there personally. Just have like a week or so to check it out and see the sights. That kinda thing." She didn't know exactly what she wanted to see over in Tokyo, but whatever it was, she wanted to see it.

"Oh wow, that was fortunate, I wouldn't expect many friends at orphanages get to stay friends after they're adopted if they move away... But what do I know." Although, must really suck to be suddenly dragged away from your friends, from where you had called home for how ever long you were there, to some new place with new people not really knowing anyone... "Oh, really? I would of thought will all that was happening that would cause them to leave sooner... No?" Surely they would leave to go somewhere safer... Unless they're now without money to get back there...

"Awesome! That would be really cool of you to do." Although, she hoped that this restaurant she was talking about would serve something she liked... She never was too fond of many types of food, always very picky. "I'm sure I will, with that many guys around, at least one of them would probably catch my attention." She wondered if she'd have the confidence to ever tell anyone that she liked them though... That, she presumed was quite a hard part, considering she had never done it before. "Oh, really? Like who?" Why did she even ask that... She most likely wont even know the names of anyone she said if she did mention anyone...

Tia had decided to scamper back over to Traeh and have a go at her muffin now she had one, although she lifted it out of the pups reach and took a bite herself. She scratched the poor pups ears, she couldn't give her any food, it might not do her digestion system any favours... "Nineteen, huh? Cool. I'm seventeen myself." So she was older than herself? Interesting, it wouldn't matter too much either way, she was merely interested.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:42 am

"Ehehe... When you put it that way, yeah. I guess I should consider myself lucky for keeping her around for so long. And I can give you her number if you want. In case you wanna see her while I'm unavailable or something. Ayane seems to have taken a liking to you." Mae smiled happily. In that sense, Ayane was just like Mae. They both had quite an easy time making friends. Maybe it's because they hang out with eachother so often...? "I had originally planned on calling her earlier. But something came up on her end, and She's busy today." Probably something related to the refugee center. Believe it or not, Ayane was quite good at administrative stuff, despite her eccentric and carefree nature. "Knowing Ayane, she's prolly helping out at the Refugee center a lot. Sure, she's a victim herself, but there are others who... were not so fortunate."

"Well... Normally that would be the case... But almost all flights to Japan from here have been cancelled since the eruption... The ash clouds prevents safe take-offs and landings. If she were to go home by boat... well, it would take months." Mae Shrugged lightly. It was quite the hassle getting her home. Luckily, her adoptive mother had landed here a week or so before the disaster, but... well, she's stuck here now as well... If that was a bad thing or a good thing remained to be seen...

"Hehe, depends on how you like fish. I personally love sushi. But it's definetely an aquired taste, I'll give you that." Mae chuckled heartfully, taking a sip of her tea before continuing. "I sure found one. I'm confident that you'll find someone here as well. The school is quite large." As for the guys she could introduce her to... well... "A couple of my friends. Not that you would know who they are... but sure. Jack, Hyde and Blaez to name a few. Oh yeah, and Kei. He works at the Resturant I told you about earlier. He's a nice guy."

"Ah, so you're a first year? That's nice. I'm a Junior myself. Or... third-year if you will. You're probably one of the younger friends I have here." It was an interesting remark. Most of her friends were in the second school year, and a small number of them were Juniors. She was not that far away from becoming a Senior herself... An interesting prospect...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:22 pm

"She did?" She hadn't really been able to be around her for that long to notice whether Ayane liked her or not... But suppose Mae knows her better than anyone, so she'll take her word on it. "Yeah, cool that would be nice then." Who knows, maybe she will get into contact with Ayane, she seemed pretty nice last time... Until, everything went wrong. "If that's the case, that's really nice of her to do, helping others out when something's gone wrong yourself isn't something everyone would be willing to do..."

"Oh..." Huh... Well, she didn't think of that... That would cause issues in both visibility and possibly getting the engines clogged with ash... Probably wise not to take off till that's cleared. "Well... That makes sense, it sucks though... Do you know how long it will be until the ash settles?" Traeh tried to think back to when she had learnt about volcanos at her old school... But nothing that she could remember helped her answer her own question.

Fish?... Hmm, she hadn't had sushi in a long time. It was never something she particularly liked but... Who knows, she might've changed over time, she'd give it a go regardless anyway. "Well, I've not had it in a while, but I'll give it a try." She smiled as she listened to the list of names Mae supplied. "Jack...?" She echoed in a whisper. Was that the same Jack as she knew already? Would be a weird coincidence if it was... As for the other three, she had never heard of them. "Is that Jack the Jack that's kinda insane in a funny way?" She begun, then explaining his appearance. "If so, I've met him already. He seemed like a nice guy."

"Oh, really? I'm one of your youngest friends?" Huh... That seemed weird, she wasn't that much younger than her, so does that mean all her friends were older than her? Or just her age... Either way, it didn't feel nice to be the youngest, she didn't want to be treated as if she was inferior... Although, to be fair... "To be fair, I don't think I've ever had someone as a friend who was two years older than me." Not that she really had many friends at all before Azores...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:04 pm

"Hehe. Of course. I think you made a good impression on her. Not that the same could be said for your brother... Ayane wouldn't shut up about him for a good 30 minutes after we had left... She wasn't badmouthing him, so don't worry. She was just a 'little' ticked off at how he had treated you back then." It was understandable though. Bottomline was, that Ayane didn't hate Traeh's brother... She just had a problem with his attitude. "Yeah... And that's quite a shame, really. Sometimes, I wish people could be more like me and Ayane more often." The pigtailed girl certainly had her good points. Her will to help out was one of the best ones, in Mae's opinion. Just like Mae herself, it was really difficult for most people to hate Ayane. She was trying to help out wherever and whenever she could, even to a larger extent than Mae. However... she was not as good with the emotional talk.

"I honestly... Don't really know how long it's going to remain a problem... Probably not longer than a month or two... But it could end up longer." Well, it gave Ayane an excuse to see Mae for a longer period of time, which was highly apprechiated by both Mae and Ayane. However, it was quite unfortunate for the exchange student in Japan... Hopefully he didn't mind it too much... But Mae could still not help but to feel bad for the poor guy...

"Well, the sushi they serve there is fantastic, I can tell you that much." Mae would say with a wide grin. "Glad to see you're willing to try it out. Sushi is definetely an aquired taste..." The pinkette chuckled slightly before taking a sip of her tea, listening to what Traeh had to say. "Hrm... Yeah. That sounds like the Jack I know, that's for sure." So she knew Jack Rannells already, huh? "Heh. Nice to see you're making friends here already. Jack's a nice guy, and a good friend of mine. He was actually one of the first students I met at the school, believe it or not." A fun bit of trivia. Kazuya had been the first one she had met. Then Nilo Lockwood, and after that she had met Hyde Mizumi and of course Jack.

"Yeah. I'm honestly not that suprised. I usually hang out with people around my own age, or a little bit younger. There are exceptions, of course." Mae would chuckle. "Not that I have a problem with you being younger than me. After all, who says we can't be friends because we're not the same age? Trust me, age has very little to do with relationships. Heck, one of my older friends is 23. A good 4 years older than me, yet we get along just fine." For now anyway. Sharaku was still a bit of a mystery to the pinkette...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Traeh giggled at Mae's comment. "Hehe, well that's understandable. He was going way to far back then." She was just glad he wasn't like that all the time, that would be a living hell... But he was fine usually, he could just get ticked off when something isn't going to plan... And our train that day was running late. "Mhm, it would be nice is everyone in the world were real good people, but it just would never happen." She remarked, there are just some people out there that would never be nice for any reason what so ever. "Plus... What would be the fun in living if everything was constantly easy and given to you on a silver platter, eh? The bad guys give the good guys purpose... If that makes sense."

Damn... Well that sucked. It mustn't be nice being forced to stay somewhere that isn't truly your home, especially if you really wanted to get home... Although, Traeh didn't know what Ayane truly thought of the situation... Maybe she in some ways was glad she could see Mae more often for longer? Who knows... "Damn... Well... Give her my best when you next see her, okay?"

"Hehe, yeah Jacks quite a character. I've met up with him a few times, usually at one of the local parks near where I live." She then tried her best to explain where the park was with her lack on navigational skills. "He decided to make the statue there his rival, he keeps trying different games to try and beat the statue but usually fails even something someone should never lose to a statue for... It's quite hilarious to watch." She giggled at the memories. "It's pretty awesome that we both know him though, must be a smaller city that I thought."

"Well, that's good to hear." She'd say with a relieved sigh. Wow, twenty three huh? Come to think of it... One of the people she had became friends with was quite old compared to herself... She had never asked him, but he could be around that age... Be funny if it was the same guy again. "Age doesn't really matter to me either. It's just nice to have a good friend." Her trail of thought was cut short when Tia, who had decided she was bored now, wanted to become relevant again and had started yapping at the top of her little voice... Which the other customers at the café were not too pleased about...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:07 am

"Well... To be fair, Ayane overreacted a bit herself." Mae sighed deeply. "Once she starts, there's no stopping her, I'm afraid. Believe me, I've tried." And failed on multiple occasions. Once she got all ranty, she was unstoppable. Luckily, it didn't happen that often, so... There's that. "That would be really nice. But yeah, as you said, it will probably never happen. It's just the way things are..." All they could really do about it was adapt, and ignore those who just were out to hurt people. "Well, yeah. There really can't be any good if you don't have the bad. Because what else would we have the "Good" to compare to?" Mae didn't expect their conversation to take such a philosophical turn, but eh... Did it really matter in the long run? Nah. Besides, the subject was rather interesting.

"Hehe, will do, Traeh." Mae chuckled, taking a small sip out of her cup. Ah, Earl Grey...

"Ooooh. The park with the big statue? Yeah. I've been there... Once I think? During my first week here, I decided to go exploring and wounded up lost in that park. Luckily I managed to find my way back thanks to some passerby's." That was one of the few times she had gotten lost in San Malarus. But nowadays, she knew her way around pretty well. She had lived here for a good four months now. It would be quite embarrassing if she ended up losing her way now. "Yep. That definetely sounds like the Jack Rannells I know. Believe it or not, the two of us are actually pretty close friends." And the two were fighting for a common cause. Although Jack had joined Angel when she hadn't, their friendship hadn't changed in the slightest... Which Mae was thankful for. "Well, he gets rather passionate about things pretty quickly. Not a bad trait in and of itself... but it can get him in some rather... difficult situations at times..." She only needed to think of the tea situation... Actually... Wasn't it at this Café where she met up with him last time?

"Yet another point we both agree on. Why should age really matter when it comes to friends?" Mae chuckled. "As long as both parties are mutually invested, then why not?" Some people had the silliest thoughts and opinions about this kind of stuff...

"What does she want now?" Mae asked, looking at Tia. Was it just seeking attention? Or was it something else? Tia didn't exactly have the clearest body language... But then again... She was quite young... Maybe in due time she would find a better way to communicate than just barking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 pm

"Hehe, well that kind of a trait could be considered both good and bad you know." She'd say in a joking manor. "At least it shows she has dedication towards some things. That kind of drive to make sure something is done when they want it done without letting anyone else stop them can lead to great things..." Well, depending on what the situation was at least. "... On the other hand it can lead to some sticky situations." She'd add on and giggle lightly.

"Huh, really?" That was kind of peculiar that they both knew him, and were both good friends with him. It was pretty awesome though, maybe they could all hang out together sometime. "Hey, wouldn't it be great if all three of us all met up somewhere sometime? I'm sure that day out would be a blast." She'd laugh at Mae's next comment. "I think passionate is a bit of an understatement, hehe. Although yeah, I can see how it could be difficult at times." Especially at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Traeh leant over her chair and pick the little husky pup up and placed her on her lap. "What's wrong, eh girl?" She'd ask the pup, scratching behind its ears. However the pup was all but calm, when she decided to go on a rant, she really went on a rant and kept yapping her little face off. "Tia, be quiet your annoying people." If she kept up this little act much longer she might get herself kicked out the café...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Yeah, Jack was dedicated, alright. Mae couldn't deny that. Whether it was a good or a bad thing for him... Well, it depends on what he was doing with it. "Luckily he has friends to help him out in case things end up getting messy for him." As a member of the rangers, she kind of had to. And besides, Jack was a good friend of hers. Helping him out when he's in a bind... Any good friend would do the same.

"It's funny, really. It happens a bit often lately. I've come to expect it now, honestly." Mae chuckled. Jack certainly had his special way with people. The same could be said for Hyde. Both of them had tons of connections spread out all over Azores. That was of course not to say that Mae had her fair share of connections as well. Perhaps Jack and Hyde were rubbing off on her? Or maybe people just genuinely liked who Mae was...? At this point, it was anyone's guess. "You, me and Jack? Sure! That would be fun!" Mae smiled widely. "What do you say about visiting another island? I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind visiting that Sushi Resturant in Penecia." If she remembered correctly, Jack had never been there either. Oooh, this was going to be sooo much fuun! "Hehe. You'll get used to it. I have. Once he gets on the Ranger track, there's no stopping him, I'm afraid." Mae said, chuckling awkwardly.

Mae looked at her watch. "Oh... I'm sorry, Traeh, but it looks like I have to go. Charles is coming home soon, and I don't want to worry him." Mae stood up, and scratched Tia behind her ear, looking at Traeh. "I'll give you a call when I have a goood time and date which we can meet up on in Penecia, alright?" She then walked away slowly back home, waving at Traeh. "Have a nice daaaaay~!" Of course, Mae had already paid for her muffin and tea beforehand, so no worries there... And without delay, Mae wandered straight home, where she would await Charles' return from work.

~ Mae Iharu has left the scene ~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:56 am

Traeh nodded. "It is always easier to get out of a bad situation when others are there to back you up, especially for some situations." Like when your blamed for something you never did, if your on your own and that happens, why would they believe you saying you didn't do it? You'd say that regardless just to get out of trouble, whereas if you had witnesses, friends or not, its much easier to get your point across.

Visiting another island would be a lot of fun, more so when her friends were the ones taking her... That should hopefully help the getting lost issue... "Yeah! That would be great, we'll have to arrange and time when we're all free then. I can't wait!" Traeh couldn't help smiling at the idea, it should be a whole lot of fun. The Ranger track? Traeh was debating questioning it but after seeing Mae's awkward chuckle, decided against it.

Bending down to pick up the yappy pup, Traeh thought it should be about time she should be going to, clearly Tia wanted something that she couldn't find here... "Awesome, it was great catching up with you Mae. Cyah in Penecia!" She'd get up and head off in the opposite direction of Mae back home. "Baiii~!"

-Traeh Exit-

(Sorry this took forever to write x.x)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:29 pm

Mae and Traeh's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time! [Traeh]   Tea Time! [Traeh] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time! [Traeh]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2