Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:57 pm

(Edit: It was pointed out that Dex instead of Ppstr was to be used. So then instead of 45 slash damage it should be 24 slash damage to shadow 2).
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Combat Over - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:36 am

The DJ wooped after the last shadow fell and faded into the darkness it came from. Wow, that was a rush! They actually did it with relative ease too! A few slip ups, but it was still really nice, you know? Neither of them seemed overly harmed either… It was an outstanding event to say the least with an outstanding success! Woop! Awesome! Nothing could bring them down if they were anything like these lil’ shadowy thingies! The DJ turned to the Oki and threw her a small orb like thing, a grin across her face.

“’Ey, eat that or something, aight? It’ll revitalize ya or something useful… You did most of the havey liftin so ya get a present from the DJ, aight?” she said with a light laugh before swinging her guitar axe over her shoulder again. She began walking forward, signaling Oki to follow her as she did so. She hadn’t felt those pesky shadows… Actually, she stopped prematurely to get her bearings… That battle could have gone smoother if she was a better leader… Eesh, she needed to be smarter, you know?

“Ah, you an your fox are an awesome sight to see in battle, ya know? You two are awesome together! How long have ya had her?” the DJ said with a light raise of her brow. She could sense the fox wasn’t like the DJ’s persona… It was something different entirely though exactly what it was escaped her. It didn’t matter though… Oki didn’t want to hurt the DJ… They had each other’s backs, all four of them.

“Hm… Yes… Thine are an excellent fighter, Fox and Oki.” the conductor said from DJ’s head set. The DJ practically fell over at that, standing up and staring at her evoker with a wide mouth.

“W-Whaaaaaat!? You can talk! Like, a normal person!? Sense when!?” the DJ explained with a wild flail of her arms and stamp of her foot. This kinda peeved her… It was weird, really… Why would she just all of the sudden speak to someone at random like that? I mean, yah, DJ and Oki where close but for the quiet conductor to actually speak within the physical plain was odd to say the least.

“You shall learn in time, mine bard.” the conductor said back in her lilt tone of voice before falling silent again, returning to playing the guitar she held. The DJ huffed and placed the small headset back on her ear before continuing forward. It kinda peeved her off that her persona of all things would do things like that… Whatever, it didn’t overly matter… At least Oki got a little show…

“… Sorry bout that… It wasn’t very lady like, huh? But… Eesh… Tamara never does stuff like that… She’s weird…” the DJ huffed before continuing forward some more. The swamp’s swampyness didn’t help at all either… Egh, such negativity! It was kinda really lame man! Where was the hype to kill ol’ ghosty!? She couldn’t just waltz into ghosty’s layer all dopy… She needed to bust in with music and awesomeness!

“Uhm… How about we lighten things up? What do ya do for fun? DJ plays music an all so what do ya do?” she asked as she looked over her shoulder. She was quite curious to know a little more about her partner in ghost slaying after all.

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:42 pm

The taste of bitterness the fox craved so hit its taste buds like a piece of chocolate melting in the mouth. With a soft smack and quiet lick of the lips, the bits it did get of the shadow was consumed causing the fox’s eyes to glow golden from behind its strange masked face. When it was done with its meal, it would turn its head slightly to look over at DJ and Oki as the girl celebrated the victory.

While DJ whooped and cheered, Oki let out a small breath and relaxed itself before grinning at the cheering girl. That was not bad for a first rodeo; however, there was the potential for something stronger up ahead, but for the moment Oki didn’t sense anything around them and Persephone’s calmness told the being they were in a safe place for now. A small reward for hard work? Perhaps. Speaking of rewards…

Oki’s hand automatically shot up to catch the round orb that the DJ threw to it as the girl said it was a gift from her to it for what had done in battle. Opening a gloved hand, Oki looked at the item and then up at DJ not sure how to react to such a thing.

“W-well…um…” Oki paused as it thought of the right words for the situation before closing its eyes with a light sigh and then reopening them looked at DJ. “Thanks.”

Oki let the simple word slip from its lips before it tilted its head lightly at DJ. Despite how well she was holding up, Oki did not forget how many blows the girl had taken during battle and the one that had knocked her over. She was tough, but not immortal. Oki supposed the right thing to was to aid her.

“Let Oki return the kindness,” the being said before Peresphone was chuckling as she waved a tail with a smiling child like face on it. As the face laughed, a soothing wave of energy would cross the area to wrap both DJ and Oki within it. Once that was done, Oki would then look at the orb again in its hand. Holding it between its gloved fingers, it would close one eye and examine the thing as it held it up to see it better. Out of curiosity, it would press the thing and found itself gasping lightly when the thing easily bursted from the pressure sending a strange light into it. While Oki did not feel any difference, the glow from Peresphone suggested that maybe the small object had recharged something within the fox. Heh. Curious little thing, but useful if said assumption was true.

“Hm?” Oki blinked as it looked over at DJ with a tilt of its head. “We are awesome to see in battle?” Oki repeated a blank expression on its face as it took in the words for a moment.

“Oh, aren’t you a doll! Thanks hun,” a voice replied to DJ, but it was not Oki’s. No. No. The voice was actually Persphone’s who decided to speak so all could hear for once. Not phased by this, Oki blinked again.

“Huh. You must like her to speak out loud,” Oki said as the large fox laid down next to it.

“We do. Don’t you?” the fox asked with a chuckle.

“She be very helpful and cute to boot. Her energy is also a plus in this situation. Couldn’t ask for better in this situation,” Oki responded its voice remaining monotone as it kept its eyes on DJ the whole time. Apparently the old being had shifted into another  mood, but it remained harmless nonetheless.
The strange behavior would last for a moment before Oki was frowning lightly as it looked upward and tapped its chin with a gloved finger.

“We have been together since Oki was very young. She be...shadow for us,” Oki said as it looked at DJ with a nod and a light smile. Hopefully that small explanation would be enough for the girl and if not, well Oki could deal with that later. In any case, the situation went from calm to a bit awkward as DJ’s persona decided to speak out giving Oki a compliment.

Oki chuckled as it rubbed the back of its head as Persephone moved her tails in front of her face as if she was hiding a blush.

“Come now. We are not that great,” Peresphone said in a tone that made her seem a bit embarrassed, but in reality she loved the praise. Oki on the other hand was more humble.

“We were only great because DJ and yourself supported us so well. We could not have pulled it off without you,” Oki said and then nearly jumped out of its skin when DJ let out a yelp of surprise in response to the persona speaking.

A bit startled, Oki took a step back more to avoid getting whacked by flailing arms as it watched the girl and the headset? Yeah the headset have a conversation about the whole talking issue out loud then. When it ended Oki wasn’t sure if it was safe to approach DJ or not. After all she was still steaming…..

However, when the girl spoke, the being’s worry disappeared as it listened to her.

“Ah. No problem. The reaction is understandable,” Oki said as Peresphone got back to her feet and stretched. As the girl began to lead again, Oki followed behind her as Persephone took to floating. She didn’t seem to want to get her paws wet and who could blame her with this swampy terrain? Even in the “safer” parts the muck still stuck to the boots and the work out upon the legs was tough.

Despite this, Oki continued to follow DJ without complaint in silence. When the girl asked it a question, Oki would hum lightly as it pause and kneeled down to examine a strange bunch of mushrooms nearby.

“Oki does what Oki likes. Mainly seek out stuff to learn. Oki be curious, but can sit and read or listen to music too, but explore is bests for us,” Oki said as it stood back up and jog forward a bit to catch up. “Oki also likes to cook in spare time. Food is always good,” the being said with a hum before  becoming silent for a moment.

“What make Dj like music so that she creates it?” Oki would ask curious about DJ.
Stats and actions:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:58 am

Oi, that happened the DJ supposed, a light smile played across her face. Oki and her fox where quite the pare, nothing compared to the strangeness that was the DJ and Tamara… It wasn’t that they weren’t comparable… It was just that Tamara kept too many secrets from her and it wasn’t fare, ya know? Couldn’t she just talk to her from time to time instead of just… Not…? It’s so annoying… Ugh…

“Hm hm? So, what’s Fox’s name then? Does you have one, deary dear?” the DJ asked with a spin before slowing her pace. She was getting a little tired of this swamp walking… Huh, there was a clearing up ahead, might as well take a break before fighting ol’ ghosty after all. There’s no use in rushing in all tired like… That’d be sooo lame…

“Huhm… We’ll rest up here, aight? Just for a moment too catch our breathes and all… No use in passing out now an all before meeting ghosty.” the DJ said as she entered the clearing. Nothing seemed to really pop out at her per say… But it was a swamp, might as well look for somewhere dry to sit than squatting in the swampy mud.

“A life without music is one not worth living. Songs and sound relay emotion better than anything else can. I’m a DJ because my turntables are my freedom, really… When I touch it, I’m free… I play my heart out on my turntables. I don’t have to hide behind insane dialect, my insane parents, my insane friends, my insane whatever… I’m free to be me and let my emotions just… Go when I play…  It’s a feeling you never want to give up… I’ll never understand why music makes me feel like I do, I don’t know if I want too… But, I can express who I am without caring… I’m my own instrument as much as my instruments are… They need a musician, I need an instrument… We’re a team wishing for freedom, and when we play, we’re truly free. Love and responsibility don’t matter within music… Just freedom…” the DJ said after a long while. She didn’t exactly know why she went on a long rant like that, but hey, that ghost could be the end to them, really… Might as well talk now than later. The DJ eventually found a semi dry place to sit and so sat there, placing her guitar axe beside her with care. That weapon symbolized her freedom… The adrenaline rush of battle combined with the bliss of playing music… What weapon truly expressed the DJ better than her own guitar axe?

“… So, what brought you to exploring, Oki? A wish for freedom led me to music. Hah, you should have seen my parent’s faces when I said I was going to Music College to become a pianist… Oh, their faces where distraught… ‘Cept dad’s… Eesh, he wanted to strangle me he was so mad!” the DJ said with a laugh before taking out one of the orb like objects herself. She needed it too… She could feel a part of her that was more worn than the rest. It was weird though… Eh, the orb busted after a while and the light absorbed into her, the headset-evoker glowing lightly as a content hum came from Tamara.

“Yes… It would be a nice thing to know about our new found partners.” the conductor said with a light hum before falling silent. Eesh, she was talkative today… Why wasn’t she on a normal day? Kinda really annoying, really…

Stats:

Potential and Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Oki and Persephone. One was humble and a bit shy, while the other was prideful and bold. They were two sides of the same coin that taught each other so much about the self and in turned gave them the ability and strength to work together…and apparently amuse people. As Oki continued to follow DJ, it could’ve sworn that DJ had a smile on her lips as they continued to talk. It was hard to say in all the gloom and muck, but something was there.

When she asked her question. Persephone who was floating along chuckled lightly as it flicked its tails mischievously as if it was debating toying with her or not before giving her an answer.

“We have many names, but mostly we are called by our common name Persephone. And what of your shadowy self? What is her name?” the fox asked as a paw went up to tap a space near the eyes. She was talking about the one in the headset. A bit surprising the shadow answered in the correct fashion let alone asked a question of its own, but Oki just rolled with it glad the pair was getting along just fine as it followed along and resisted the urge to go off the path to explore a strange thing here and there.

They would continue to move through the thick, droopy, waterlogged life of the swamp, boots sloshing through the mix of earth and dirt. Occasionally Oki could hear the click or grumble of some hidden animal, but didn’t mind as it followed DJ towards a clearing. When she announced they would rest in the spot up ahead, Oki nodded.

“Understood,” it said easily enough, knowing very well that even if it couldn’t feel it, it needed the rest or crashing would occur. When they entered the clearing and DJ began to look for a place to sit, Persephone automatically drifted to the nearest tree that she thought could hold her. Settling in the bare branch tree, the fox would let her tails dangle and swing as she kept a watch out for the strange.

Meanwhile, Oki would pause where it was and scan the area as DJ gave her answers regarding music. The way she talked about the art….it made the being stop and look over her as it was briefly reminded of goddess and how she too wore her emotions so openly and freely. It wondered….would DJ and goddess get along. Would Helen accept something her world hunted?

A curiosity, but one that would not be examined quite yet as Oki smiled lightly at the girl and how she had made her dreams come true despite all the barriers in her life. Walking over to where Persephone was, Oki would examine the ground testing it for dryness, but more than that for creatures. When the area and tree seemed safe enough the being would sit…or rather collapse into a sitting position as it sat with its back against the tree. Heh. It had been more tired than it thought. Good thing they rested then.

Green eyes would drift over to the girl as she asked her question. To it Oki let out a soft hum.

“Oki explores because Oki is a information gather and treasure hunter. We do not like easy gains, so we find dangerous place or tricky ones to gain our thrills. Normal means when we are being lazy, but….” Oki would pause as it watched a strange bug fly by overhead.

“Much like your music, it is my freedom. Oki has been the caged bird of ignorance one too many times. So I stay on top by exploring and besides some of the older places are kind of comforting in their disrepaired state. Almost like they and I understand each other,” Oki said not sure if that was making any sense or not
as it continued to rest.

It’s eyes would slowly drift from DJ and back to the surroundings any little noise causing the being to focus on it like a cat, even if for now it did not move from its spot.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 pm

(Derp on my part. Missing info: Oki follows DJ into Block 2 and rests. While doing this it checks out its surroundings.)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:17 pm

No Enemies Detected
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:18 pm

The conductor hummed as she was addressed, an odd thing for a persona to have had to them. She was the personification of her bard’s current mind set, her answer would always be that of the DJ’s, just in a different tone and or worded way. She hummed lightly before strumming the guitar she held, rolling within the headset once before actually responding to the shadow fox.

“Mine name is Tamara Brooks, it wouldn’t be a surprise if you knew of the counterpart that was I in the real world.” she hummed out in her lilt tone, her words matching the tone and pace of the song she played. She fell silent after that, wishing to not speak further about a person she only personified for the convenience of her bard.

The DJ allowed her persona to speak, looking up at the shadow fox as it sat within the tree’s branches. It was such an interesting creature… Like, it was a giant nine tailed fox for crying out loud! And it floated… Like, and it ate shadows! She was an all in one killing machine of style! Oki was lucky to have her… Whatever she was… Uhm, was she like a persona or something different? It was hard for the DJ to tell… She wasn’t super knowledgeable about these things… Uhm… So yahp.

The DJ would stand up after Oki spoke, swinging her guitar axe over her shoulder before looking around the clearing. It was empty… Nothing out of the ordinary… But still increasingly scary. The lack of anything with a ghost on the loose bothered the DJ as she looked around, sighing lightly before looking towards Oki with a nod.

“… Then let’s use our freedom to free this place of that ghost, aight? A musician and an explorer. We’ll decimate that ghost, aight? He’ll regret haunting this place if it’s the last thing we do!” the DJ said with a whoop before going to hold out her hand to Oki to help her up. She had faith in the odd girl… She trusted her with her own life. They’d get through this battle with ease if it was the last thing the DJ did.

“Are you ready, dear? It’s hunting time!” she said before marching off, exiting the clearing and entering back into the swamp’s un-happy paths. She definitely felt something odd around her… Not like the normal shadows, but something worst… She couldn’t tell where though… Eh, oh well! She’d just charge through any shadows that got in their way! Hah! Ghost should be shaking in his ethereal boots! It’ll be a blast to finally get rid of him!

Potential and Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:26 pm

A light hum, a tune and a roll later, Persephone got her answer to the question. So the persona was called Tamara Brooks and she mimicked someone else in reality? Hmm…how strange. Persona were usually a reflection of their owners, so did this one take the shape of the one DJ perhaps looked up to in her life? It was a curious thing, but unfortunately neither Oki nor Persephone knew the counterpart she spoke of.

Regardless, this did not stop the fox from being any less flattering.

“What a darling name for such a lovely creature,” Persephone would say with a friendly chuckle before letting the subject matter drop as the two humans began conversing with one another. Once they had reached the clearing and the fox had taken her position in the trees, she'd keep a look out for the two humans, her unseen eyes taking in everything as her ears twitched occasionally to catch this sound or that sound. So far the area was safe to rest in.

As the fox did this (seeming to be posing when it sensed DJ looking at it), Oki would take a seat under the tree not minding the occasional brush of the tails from its shadow as it looked around the place for a while distracted by the beauty within such a strange place. It would very much like to simply explore and see if it could find treasure, but…alas it was on a mission. Maybe next time around it could come here for fun. This place was…sort of relaxing after all.

The being would only turn away from sight seeing when spoken to and answering questions. Outside of that it would remain quietly watching the area until DJ decided it was time to go. Watching the girl swing the ax around before coming over and offering a hand to the being, Oki would hesitate for a moment, more afraid of pulling the girl over more so than anything; however, one look into those strong willed eyes blew doubt away as Oki gave the other a smirk and grabbed her hand allowing her to help it up.

“Right. Let’s clean house!” Oki said giving a small cheer of its own. Heh. It had never done that before. It felt kind of nice. This kid was almost like family to it within the short time that they had known each other. Oki wasn’t sure if this was a Fate thing or perhaps the time spent opening up to each other that did this, but Oki did not have any qualms about trusting the girl and in turn protecting her. It would not let her light perish, especially not here.

When she asked if it was ready to go, Oki would nod and begin to follow the other, Persephone drifting along behind calmly as they moved from the clearing back to the gloomy and narrow pathways of the area. Things would go smoothly until the path ahead began to widen some more and a strange sensation filled the air causing chill bumps to run up and down Oki’s body as they got closer.

Persephone would drop to the ground her tails lowered and her ears folded back as her fur bristled and she let out a low growl.

“Our smelly guest is up ahead. Why don’t we show it to the door?” the fox would say its voice dripping with hostily at the presence that dared to take residence within her homeland.

“The door…right…” Oki responded back less confident than the fox not really liking the idea of facing the dead, but knowing it had no other choice. Well at least DJ was here, so as long as the thing didn’t take on some form that would terrify it, they would be okay... right?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:17 am

The presence of something awful lingered near by. It was horrifying, really... Something the DJ didn't quite know what to feel about but fear. She wouldn't be afraid though, she'd stand strong with Oki and Persephone by her side. Heh, ghosty was going down whether he liked it or not. They where going to busterize it outta this place so it would return too peace! Now... With a wave of the DJ's hand, she signaled Oki to follow her into the next clearing, the one that held the immense and horrifying presence.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Persephone would stay on edge as the fox continued to growl at the entrance to the next area, the other world aura of the dead causing each one of her hairs to stand on end. She wanted the ghost out of her home. Wanted it to stop using it as base for whatever mischief it was up to. The territorial fox would stay focused on the problem ahead easily following the humans when they decided to enter the next space.

Oki, on the other hand, remained calm on the outside, but was quite nerve wrecked on the inside. While ghosts were fictional to some…there were some rather unfortunate reasons why Oki believed the things to be real. With the scarring of its past in full effect, the being would force itself forward refusing to bow down to the fear. It…could not be a coward now. It needed to stay strong and protect its family.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:54 pm

When they walked in, they were greeted by an abnormal green fog, perhaps similar to the other fog around this swamp, only it was much thicker, and it also seemed that apart from the fairly small amounts of oxygen that was left in it, the fog seemed to hurt when they breathed it in. It was eerily quiet compared to the ambient bogs and noises of insects outside this block. Soon after they arrived, a hollow moan came from the depths of the dog and with it, a large shadow began to grow larger, making its way towards them, until several sets of vines flew near them, clearing up the fog, to reveal a large flower-like mass. It was almost as a big as a one-story house, and had green thorns moving around near the middle. The thorns whipped the ground near Ri and Oki, recognizing them as a threat, and retracted for a brief moment, as the flower in the middle emitted more fog. letting it float around Oki and Ri for a moment before returning to the thorny plant. Now it was clear, as the fog was now starting to sap their strength. Was the Shadow absorbing it? The battle would become even more dangerous if each turn their health was going to be absorbed by the plant. Could the two take on this monster and win? Such a feat would have to be seen to be believed.

Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 Hana

PvS Combat Has Begun

The Ghost of the Swamp:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:55 pm

The DJ stayed silent as she entered the clearing, the green fog hurting her lungs as she breathed it in. Ugh, this was so uncool... Where was this ghost supposed to be at? Wha? Ah! There it was! Maybe? It didn't really look like anything specific until the vines lashed out at the two that the DJ was able to get a glimpse of the ugly thing. It wasn't even a ghost! IT WAS A WEED! Who the hell gets a ghost and an over grown weed mixed up!? Ugh... Hell this was going to be tough... Especially with this stupid fog...

"Ugh... Oki! I'm relying on you and Persephone to hurt this thing hard, aight!? I'll keep us healthy and boost you up when I can! Stand strong and make that over grown weed pay for what it's doing to this place!" the DJ called out to Oki, taking her guitar axe and strumming a resounding cord on it. This was going to be one of the toughest things the DJ had ever done... Heh, she staved off a god though... This weed was nothing compared to that bozo!

Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 REx6bT3

"With the emotions that guide us! Tamara Brooks! Show my allies the true power of our song!"

The DJ called out in a booming voice, a sound like glass resounding from her location as she was enveloped in a blue mist. Tamara appeared above the DJ, her guitar in hand before she in turn played a loud cord that surged orange sparks all around her. The sparks immediately bounced towards Oki and Persephone, spurting into an aura that empowered the two up immensely. This battle was going to be hell... Heh, might as well make it hell for ol' planty.

Stats:

Passives and Potentials:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)   Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Busting! (DJ and Oki)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next