Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Helen looked at Oki. This was a person who must have had a rough life. They were one and the same. Yet Oki was the lucky one, and had true redemption and had their life saved for them. Perhaps were they anyone else, Helen would disagree immediately. Though, if Deva were to save them and pair them up by her will, maybe there was more to it than she thought. And she did know the rules of this competition. She could not do this alone. She would not stop who she was. Her world needed to be finished. But, if the world Oki came from was more forgiving, mayhaps....mayhaps...

".....You are foolish Oki. You could never survive in this world....however, I will give you a chance to persuade me. If you can persuade others to join our cause without the use of violence, maybe I will see your ways. My world will not change, and as such I myself cannot change. But perhaps your world is different and can see the way you can. You will have your time to do this peacefully, as Deva wants us to make this world. You are my partner, and as such I have to give you a chance to trust you. So you have it right now." She said. She looked to the side, putting a finger to her lips in thought. She had no idea why she was letting Oki have their chance. Perhaps it truly was Deva that gave her the idea she had for a beautiful world of happiness, emotion and egalitarianism. Maybe it was Oki with their light. Who knows, but it would be a thought she would have little time to ponder.

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:32 pm

It was odd, standing exposed before Helen. While the being had not told its whole story, it had told enough to make it feel venerable once more. It did not share its past so easily due to the memories it caused to surface and the cracks it showed upon the being as its true self was exposed. The pain and sadness that went along with it was heavy…but the being bared the burden once more as it tried to explain its positioning in the world to a woman who was similar and yet so different from it. It was not sure as it stood there watching the other with an even gaze if it what it had said got to her or not. Her silence was as unreadable as ever.

However, when she spoke that wall between them lifted slightly. She said that the being was foolish and could not survive in her world...and perhaps she was right. Maybe Oki was to soft for this world...and yet…. yet she was willing to give it a chance to persuade her to change her mind. Was willing to give the being some of her trust. She cut a different deal with the being. One that both brought a mix of relief and appreciation from Oki. Despite this, Oki did not celebrate or become boastful as it instead remained humbled before the powerful woman.

“Thank you, Helen for this chance. I will do my best to collect as many as I can on this path,” it said to her as it gave her bow of thanks. Whether it was words or something else that had changed Helen’s mind, Oki was thankful for the chance given. It still wasn’t quite sure why Deva had placed itself and Helen together, but it was beginning to think that maybe the gentleness that it had for the world was balanced by Helen’s coldness. Maybe because they were so opposite, they could work that much better together to bring about the future in which Deva wanted. This hunch was still unproven, but at least it seemed to be pointing in a better direction than before.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:14 am

Helen nodded and turned to them. "Alright. You can return here once more when you wish. Deva has told me you two spoke. Don't be afraid to learn more about her; I think the more we connect, the more our strengths can grow. So trust in her for the time being....in any event, do you have anything else to report?" Helen pinched her lower lip for a moment before looking at Oki thoughtfully and patiently.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Oki stood up straight as it gave her a small smile in return and a nod.

“I will be sure to do that and no I have reported all I know for the time being,” Oki said to the woman and then seeing her actions tilted its head lightly.

“Is there something on your mind?” it would ask curious if the look was simply a waiting one or one that held a question of its own behind it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Helen thought for a moment before shaking her head. “Nothing at the moment. Trying to fulfill my mission is indeed daunting. I guess I am just tired. I am preparing something that will soon hopefully take the island by storm so some semblance of peace can be obtained. Until then, I am merely biding my time and keeping my watch out. You may want to bring some allies here when the time is right. They too could help, and they may be willing to join us. It couldn't hurt,” She said, not offering much more input on what they actually intended by taking the island by storm. She was definitely elusive, this Helen Yaadro.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:25 am

Oki listened to the response that the other said, tracing carefully in its mind each word she said. Helen said she had nothing on her mind and yet her words that followed suggested she had much on her mind. She was planning something that would take the island by storm? And she was admitting having allies around for this "something" would be perhaps a good thing? Hmm…what was she planning then?

Oki studied the other for a while, debating if it should question her further, but then decided against it as its heart told it to simply trust her for now. When things were right she would reveal her plan...at least that is what Oki hoped. In any case, Oki's expression softened as it gave the other a small smile.

“Ah I see. Well then, don’t work yourself too hard and remember I am not too far if you need help with the plan or even just want to chat for a bit. I know we are partners in this struggle, but it can’t hurt to rest every now and then can it?” Oki said to the other its tones more gentle as the tension from earlier began to vanish now that they seemed to be back on level ground. While its partner may have her secrets, the being was still willing to work with her and learn all it could about her, so that their partnership would potentially grow rather than crumble.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Helen frowned lightly. To live in Oki's world must have been a much nicer place. "I wish I could rest Oki. I really do. I do not want my work being thrown away by what might be coming from both this world and your own. Something is building up, and I think that you are definitely related to it. I just don't have any time to take a breather until I know everything is where it should be." She looked at the wall, before looking back to Oki. "How long will it be before you intend to look for other Angels? Perhaps that is also something. That or figure out what this is all going to turn to. Deva has told me some things, things that could relate to what will happen to my world. I want to make sure this works out for the both of us," she said, leaning her head in her hand, looking as though she were lost in her own head, thinking about something...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 am

There was frown from the other as she spoke about resting. It was a bit heart breaking to hear that Helen was all work and no play, but at the same time Oki could understand her position on things. Everything had to be calm before play time could be had, the being could accept this as it nodded lightly in understanding .

When she asked her question, Oki folded its arms across its chest as it thought on what she said.

“I am starting my hunt as soon as I take care of a problem plaguing the alternate island of Standasen. I am not sure what it is that is causing he issue, but perhaps by investigating, I can find a clue as to where the angel of that world may be,” Oki said and then tilting its head at Helen the being would let out a low hum as it ponder the rest of what had been said.

“Something is building up that is going to affect both sides? What did Deva tell you about this if you don’t mind me asking?” Oki said curious. If something that was about to occur that would impact both sides, then Oki wanted to know what it was. It wanted to hear what Helen knew one her side if she would tell it and if not it was thinking about speaking with Deva anyway, so maybe it could get a hint of what was going on there….

Either way this “something” caused more concern than the problem of Standasen. It could not…no would not leave its home undefended.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:40 am

“Deva didn’t say much, probably because she isn’t allowed to…..but I fear it nonetheless. Everything she has told me has turned out to be true. I have no reason not to trust her now. Oki, make sure you watch yourself. Whether your idea is foolhardy or not, it’s all you have. Come back more often. Watch yourself, and don’t be afraid to fight when the time comes. Whether it is on your end, or because I need you, something may be coming for us whether we like it or not,” she said. She walked to Oki, and placed a stiff hand on their shoulder. It was clear she was not exactly used to the gesture the way she gripped their shoulder as though keeping them in place, however she didn’t seem to look aggressive, and more of a face that revealed something hidden away; an emotion that was hard to discern, but was noticeabl under her face. A kind of distress? “Don’t die so easily. You showed me you know how to fight to survive. If it comes down to it, I want you to show me again what you mean by it.”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:04 am

Oki listened to Helen nodding lightly as she pretty much gave it an answer it was half expecting. The angels….they talked in riddles and only hinted at what was to come; however, if Helen was afraid of what was to come, then whatever hint she was given must’ve been bad….A discussion with Deva was definitely in order. Oki did not expected much more than what Helen had given. Still, any hint was better than none….

In any case, Oki locked this note in the back of its mind as it looked up at Helen listening to her words before becoming quite shocked when she approached it. Holding its ground, it allowed the woman to approach itself and even reach out and…place a hand on its shoulder?

At first the gesture was confusing as Oki searched the other’s face for answers. She was…she was showing she cared? This was…this was so unlike the woman and yet as Oki accepted the strange gesture, it finally understood something about the woman. She was indeed kind underneath all the toughness, but due to circumstances had to hide it all. The fact she showed even a bit of this to Oki meant trust was there. The being appreciated this as it cautiously reached up and placed a hand on top of hers, giving it a light squeeze of reassurance.

“I will do best to prepare for what is to come and I will fight if I have to in order to protect my home…both of them. I will survive and I will continue to do so until I cannot do such a feat anymore,” it told the woman in calm tones before releasing her hand.

“I will come back again, but until I return I need you to watch your back too and if you ever need help of any kind, call me and I will find you,” the being told the other, meaning ever word that it said. Even if it didn’t know what was to come, it would do its best to survive whatever storm was to come and if it could save and aid people along the way, it would.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:39 am

Helen eventually let go, and nodded silently. “Alright. If that’s what you think. Good luck Oki. We will see how this plays out.” From then on, she would turn to the wall and tap it, bring up the previous matters from before. Oki was still free to speak to her if they needed anything, but it looked like she was finished with what she needed to do. Time was becoming of the essence slowly, and she had to make sure that whatever happened that this world could stand up to it. She didn’t know what was going to happen strictly speaking, but she was slowly forming an idea.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Oki would give the other a light nod and smile before she let go of its shoulder and turned back to her work. While Oki had many things it wanted to ask the woman, it was more concerned about the current trouble that may be coming their way. It needed to talk with Deva and in turn learn what it could do to prepare for whatever storm was growing out there. If this had anything to do with Ananke or the other called Thesis…then hell would surely break lose….and even if it wasn’t them, Oki would not let anyone trample its home. With a mission in mind, it would wish Helen luck before bidding her farewell.

Then turning, it would head back down the hall and towards the rift its mind trying to organize what to do and in what order to be as prepared as it could be for what was going to come.

Oki has exited the thread.

((Thanks for thread Gran.))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Helen and Oki's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))   Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Face-to-Face (Helen(Gran-Chan))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2