Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Familiar Faces [Blaez]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:18 pm

"Two months, huh...You better hang out with Mae a lot while you are here, you may regret not spending enough time with her...The same goes for you Mae."Blaez didn't had any friends until recently, but he always thought one should enjoy a relationship as much the person could, because once both parties part ways, they will regret not spending enough time with each other, but he doubted they wouldn't do that, those two were close, and after a long time without seeing each other they definitely had a lot to talk about, Blaez didn't understood much about women...heck, he didn't understood much about people in general, but he had enough experience to understand how friendships work to talk about them.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:00 am

"Hehe... Of course we will!" Mae and Ayane smiled at eachother. Two months was indeed a very short time, and the two didn't want to waste a single second. "Yeah, Mae. You better hang out with me as much as you can, got it?" Ayane giggled happily. "Mhm. We're gonna have tonnes of fun." the pinkette replied. "So, say... Blaez? Do you have any friends outside of Azores?" A reasonable question. Mae did know little to nothing about Blaez. Mae listened to Blaez intently. Whatever more she could learn about him, the better, right?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:52 pm

"No, i never left Azores...i really don't mind but i wish i could visit other places, seeing the same streets everyday gets boring after a while...Uhm, sorry for bothering you with it, just a 'no' was enough..."Blaez then shrugged, it was too late, and it's not like it was a big problem, but he'd rather avoid bothering people with his personal problems, but sometimes it was inevitable"Is this the first time you guys left Japan? "He asked both girls, Mae would probably say yes, her stepmother's job probably requires her to travel a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:05 am

"Oh, don't worry about it, Blaez." Mae waved away his apology like it was a paticularly annoying fly. "You've never left Azores? Well, you've been missing out then!" Ayane chuckled. "So are you, Ayane. This is your first time outside of Japan, yourself." The pinkettee grinned mischeviously at her friend. "Shuuush! He doesn't need to know thaaat!" The pigtailed girl pouted, crossing her arms. "I was on a trip to Thailand once with my mom. But that was like when I was 14, so it's a good 5 years ago. I still have some fond memories of the place though." Ah, yes. Thailand. The crippling heat, the clear ocean water, the white sand beaches. It was a very beautiful country, although the heat was a bit too much for the 14 year old Mae to handle at the time.

"So... this is my second time outside of Japan... I've gone on tours with my mother alot though, but mostly those in Japan. I've stayed with my Grand Parents while my mom was touring abroad. Is... there any place you would like to visit outside of Azores?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:24 pm

"Hm...there is a lot of interesting places in the world...it's hard to pick, i guess somewhere in the south america...New Zealand is cool too."He would fold his arms, the world was a big place, if he would mention every place he wanted to visit it would take a while"...No use thinking about it, not like i have enough money to leave Azores."Blaez shrugged, it didn't bothered him that he probably wouldn't leave Azores that much, but it would be nice if he could.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:11 am

"South America, huh?" Ayane said as the trio crossed the road. "Tropical regions seem like a lot of fun to visit, I'll admit." Mae giggled to herself. "Oh, please! you wouldn't be able to stand the heat, Ayane." Ayane had always disliked hot weather, and honestly, who could blame her? Sure, the sun shining was always apprechiated by the two girls, but if it got too warm Ayane (and Mae to an extent) would try to avoid the heat by any means necessary, as it made her sluggish. No wonder taking siestas in warmer countries was a thing. How could someone work at all when the temperature is peaking at 50 degrees celsius? Simple answer, you can't. At least not for a longer period of time...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:37 pm

"I feel like there is a story behind that."There was no way Mae would have mentioned that if she never saw Ayane having trouble with the heat...After he visited alternate Alternate Zela he would never complain about the heat again, that place was a wasteland, it couldn't get worst than that.

"Hm..."It was entertaining, he wasn't expecting to have an interesting conversation with them, he was glad that he decided to tag along for a while.

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Sat May 23, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:39 am

"Well, yeah... You should've been there when we went on a trip to Okinawa." Mae barely suppressed a chuckle. "It was so warm that Ayane stayed inside, or in the pool almost constantly. She doesn't take heat very well." Yeah, that had been one... interesting experience. She had a lot of fun there though. Heck, even Ayane, despite her distaste for intense heat had a ton of fond memories regarding that trip.

"How much further do we need to go?" The pigtailed girl asked Mae. "It's not that far off, Ayane. I'd say we're there in... 20-30 minutes if we keep this pace up." Mae gave Blaez a wink to play along. In reality, Mae knew very well that they were about 10-5 minutes away, but she wanted to mess with Ayane a little. Besides, she was having fun just talking like this anyway. "Thirty minutes?! Are you kidding me?" Ayane exclaimed, with a frowny face. "It's not that bad. Besides, you could use to stretch those legs a bit more after sitting still in an aeroplane for 15 hours..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:18 pm

He chuckled after hearing Mae"I see...the heat doesn't bother me that much...Cold doesn't bother me eitherHe didn't looked at the duo when he said it, it doesn't mean he was disliking the time he was spending with them, it was different from what he usually does, but it was fun.

"You better get ready, because it's going to take a while"Blaez turned his head to Ayane as he spoke,he noticed that Mae was only teasing Ayane"Does Ayana have trouble with long walks too?"Blaez was able to keep his serious expression and tone despite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:32 pm

"You know, it's such a bummer. Why can't I be you, Blaez?" Ayane pouted, crossing her arms. "Oh, come now, you love the winter more than anything else. Remember when we went skiing up in Inaba? That was fun, right?" Mae looked at her friend with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah... I guess." Ayane grumbled. "It's not like you to be this grumpy. Come on, let's have some fun instead."

"Really?! Awww..." Ayane's head drooped slightly. "Well, if nothing else, I can at least help you with the luggage. That way, the walk won't be so tough on you." And before Ayane could even retaliate, Mae had already snatched her trunk. "Nono! I can take it, I'm fine, really!"

"Well, you're my guest right now. And I don't want you to wear yourself out on your first day here. Besides, you've had to deal with a long trip, I'm sure you're tired."

"Yeah, you're right." Ayane gave Mae a thankful smile. "Thanks." The trio kept on walking towards the dorms. "She's just impatient. Ayane's like that. Everything needs to be done pronto, or she'll lose it." Mae giggled together with her friend. "Well, I can't deny that, now can I?"

Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 Tumblr_mven3s8TJp1rfx24fo1_400
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:56 pm

"Should i carry you?"It was just a joke, but he delivered it so casually that it sounded like he really meant it, he wouldn't say anything else until he saw their reactions, he was hoping to have some fun with it, of course he would keep it to himself if their reactions were really funny, Blaez is not the type who laughs out loud.

They were almost there, he would look at Ayane pondering if he should tell her they were lying, she would discover that soon.In the end he just shrugged it off, not like that would cause damage or anything, it was harmless,worst case scenario she gets annoyed for that.

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Sat May 30, 2015 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:23 pm

"If you really want to, Blaez!" Ayane said happily, apparently taking his "Offer" seriously... "Umm, Ayane, I don't think you shoul-" But before Mae could say anything else, the pigtailed girl launched herself towards Blaez. "Catch me, Blaez!" Jeez, she was really dense sometimes. Now, Blaez had two options... either she caught her, or let her fall to the ground. Seriously, this girl was... unbelievable. Mae resisted to groan at Ayane's silly behaviour... Why did she never learn? She wasn't popular enough to do a stage dive anyway, so why should Blaez, a person she hadn't met before, catch her like that?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:35 pm

And the joke backfired...great"The hell?!"By reflex he ended up catching the girl, not that he would let her fall, he is apathetic but not enough to let the girl fall on the ground like that.He would glared at Ayane"Are you stupid?It was just a joke, you shouldn't take things like that seriously, most people wouldn't even bother and let you hit the ground."He would look away and grunt, he got so distracted scolding the girl that he forgot to put her back on the ground.

Last edited by Blaez_Wynter on Sat May 30, 2015 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:18 am

"Wow, Blaez. I'm impressed. You got some pretty good reflexes to catch her like that." Mae gave him a genuinely impressed look, but she couldn't help but chuckle at Ayane's stupiditiy... It was endearing in a way. "You know how to carry a woman! Have you done this before?" Ayane asked Blaez, lying comfortably in his arms, looking up at him with a cute expression on her face. "Sheesh, Ayane, you really ought to stop taking things by word. You could end up getting hurt sometime. You're lucky Blaez is such a gentleman, catching you like that." Mae frowned at Ayane. "Silly girl..."

Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 Large
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:51 am

The girl was enjoying that way too much, it was a bit annoying"Tch, just shut up."He would carefully put the girl back on the ground, he doubted she was that dense...most likely that she got the joke, but pretended that she didn't just to throw herself on Blaez's arms"Did she ever tried something like that before?"Blaez sounded calmer than before, still a bit mad at Ayane though, that girl would get herself in trouble someday.

He would look at Mae and say"Let's get going, we shouldn't be too far away."He did had some fun, but being around Ayane was rather tiring, he had to commend Mae later for putting up with Ayane...well, maybe that's why they are such good friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Blaez]   Familiar Faces [Blaez] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces [Blaez]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next