Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:47 am

Checking out the Biggest Top
Meeting another User...

What a beautiful day it was... The sun was shining and the gentle spring breeze had just started blowing. Yep, Spring was on it's way. Mae was on her way to Penecia. After that battle in Lunapa, she needed something to keep her mind off Shadows, personas and angels, and what better way to do that than to go check out the Biggest Top? Mae had only seen the big tent once, and that one time being of course her second day in Azores, when she had gone on a tour through Penecia with Sharaku Rikei. The pinkette had not been to a circus before, so seeing something new was exciting. Sure, it was a long way to Penecia from the dorms, but in the end it would be worth it... Hopefully.

Sitting down, waiting for the tram to arrive, Mae read the newspaper. Now that she was a Persona User, and fighting to save people who have been trapped in the other worlds, keeping a good eye on any sudden dissapearances was key. At least, that was the general Idea. Sure, Hyde had told her about the velvet room, but Mae wasn't sure if they would alert her if someone was trapped... Or maybe they would. She did not know, but it was best to keep an eye out, just to be on the safe side.

After a good 20 minutes spent reading, the tram arrived, and Mae hopped on board together with ten other passengers. The doors closed behind them, and they were off towards Penecia.

"Here I am again." Mae mumbled to herself as she stood in front of the large tent.

--Ah, so this is the biggest top, huh?--

Qilin's voice sounded impressed by the large structure of cloth. // Yeah. That's the one. // Mae responded happily. She had ordered her ticket yesterday night, so she should be able to pick it up here. But where did one go to do that...?

Last edited by Jerry-kun on Tue May 05, 2015 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:49 am

Now that everything seemed to be done for the outside shows, there really wasn't much work for Rita to do so far. The silvernette wasn't entirely content with not being able to help more, but having been here and doing everything she could, this time at the circus was something that kept her busy and, even if Lia did protest against it, she tried to come even during week days and help, being as forceful as she could, which she didn't doubt worried her best friend... probably. Well, at least there was time now that stuff was done. Next weekend, the shows around the islands would start, so might as well enjoy this bit of time before they do... well, not like she had to obligatorily be there, but... well, casual obligation was a thing that existed, so Rita definitely wanted to be there as much as she could, not forgetting her goal, though. With Lia now wearing her ring, she knew that she didn't need her constant protection.

Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] Ud7wppd

For the purposes of a break, Rita just sat down near the entrance to the actual top, drinking cold water out of a glass bottle to quench her thirst so far. She wasn't someone to greet visitors, being a caretaker, but there really didn't seem to be anyone around. As an employee, she had to at least make sure that no-one tried to come and wreck stuff... not like the girl that came over looked like it, but maybe she came to see the show... that wouldn't do.

"Hey, girl." Getting up from her seat without much effort, not taking the care to use her hands, Rita stretched slightly, putting her bottle down and then walked over to the pinkette, carrying a regular neutral expression.

"Are you here for the show? I thought we had announced that we weren't taking visitors lately..." The silvernette scratched her nape slightly, putting one hand on her hip afterwards. She didn't much care if someone came or not, but if they were just standing there in front of the Top, then they at least needed to be addressed. Maybe they were just sightseeing but hey... you can never, ever be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Mae's attention was shifted over to a girl who had apparently addressed her. At least, that's what the pinkette assumed. "Good-day to you too!" Mae greeted the stranger in her usual cheery tone, smiling. Was she a performer or something...? Judging by her choice of clothing, Mae took a wild guess and assumed she as at least part of the staff. In her hand, she held a bottle with some kind of liquid inside. What it actually was, Mae had no idea. Come to think of it, today it was unusually warm for being in the middle of March. Mae had actually bought a bottle of water herself on the way here, judging by how long she would be here today. Not only was it the Circus, but she had also had to go do some shopping afterwards for clothing. The Talent show was only 3 weeks away from now, and Mae wanted something with a little extra "oomph" to wear then. She was going to participate in the event of course. In fact, she had her sights dead set on winning the whole shebang, so preparations were necessary. Jack's collection of costumes didn't exactly fit the bill on what Mae wanted to wear. Come on, Ranger Costumes? Really?

"Yeah. Is there something wrong?" Now that got Mae a tad bit worried. Was there something she had missed? Were they not open yet? Or was it something that had come up which made hosting the show impossible? Like someone got injured during practice or something and they had to cancel the show because of that? That was just her luck... The pinkette wasn't exactly known for having good luck, but she wasn't riddled with bad luck either... This sort of thing just had a tendency to happen when she was somehow involved... Well... things could've been worse.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:30 pm

Rita frowned slightly, she wasn't used to cheery stuff, much less people. At least this person was just a guest and not someone she necessarily had to deal with. The silvernette rubbed her nape, wondering what she should tell her. There wasn't a whole lot going on right now, especially since they were done with preparations... why was the gate open in the first place, though?

"The circus is closed for now. I'm sure you heard the Broadcast about all that... supernatural stuff. Freaky stuff, people don't want to come right now. We're setting up something, though, for this weekend so, if you want, come back then. It's free admittance too, so don't worry about that." With her calm tone, Rita explained the true reason behind this closing. She had no qualms talking about it, though she did make sure that she appeared as normal as possible at the moment. Well, whatever, if the gate was open, might as well let the girl roam free. Not like she'll mess up anything employees can't fix quickly... hell, Rita'd probably keep an eye on her just in case, like she did other visitors... though there was security for a reason, nothing against that. Plus, the girl looked nice enough so... whatever? Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:28 am

"Ugh, yeah tell me about it... Sure I wasn't here when it originally aired, but I've seen it since, and it's creepy. And Confusing too." Mae shuddered. After seeing what this broadcast was all about, and what had happened afterwards... It had been a terrifying experience, but she did overcome it, stronger as a person. "I try just to keep my mind off of it as much as I can..." Mae smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of her neck. "I guess I must've missed that announcement then... Sorry. But yeah, I'll come this weekend instead!" She had not even thought about the circus being closed at this time.

Now What? She couldn't just go home... "Now... Since I'm here... And I don't want my trip here to go to complete waste. I need something to do. Mind showing me around here? Oh, and before I forget, the name's Mae Iharu. Nice to meetcha!" She offered a handshake. Might as well introduce herself properly, right?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:00 pm

"More than you know, I'm sure..." Rita looked away, speaking in a low voice with a wry smile, making sure that she wasn't heard. Confusing? That wasn't even beginning to scratch the surface of it. Rita even recently had gotten incapacitated thanks to this whole business and, if it wasn't for Sharaku, she would have definitely died. She'd give her the creepy part, though.

"Good. We can't let this stuff affect us. I'm sure it'll be fixed anyway and we'll all return to our normal lives soon enough. Hell, those rifts should vanish too when this is done." The silvernette put a hand on her hip, still with her wry smile. Even being a User, it was hard to talk about this stuff. She knew that regular people were able to see the rifts, so there really wouldn't be a problem there, even Lia was able to see them. Thank God regular Humans couldn't enter them, though, she'd have to be worried about that all the time if they could.

"Anyway, if you missed it, no big deal, that's why we workers are here right now. Besides, not like we're in need of locking visitors away." Rita rubbed her head quickly, then brought her hand back to her hip. "A tour, is it? Hm. Well, it's not like anyone else is freer than I am... I guess I can." She shrugged before taking note of the introduction. "Ah, yeah... Rita Arisato, pleasure." Rita wasn't comfortable with cheeriness... obviously. She wasn't raised like that. She had faced some people that were this cheery, but rarely. Being the introvert she is... this was just weird to her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:59 pm

"Yeah... we have to stay strong right?" At least, Mae had to. She was in this whole mess whether she wanted to or not... How deep she was in it all, the pinkette had no idea. Sure, she had helped out Quinn and the other two in Lunapa... But that was basically the extent of her involvement in whatever was going on here, so she wasn't too involved... yet, anyway. "Hopefully what you say is true... I don't think Azores can take much of this anymore." Truth be told, people had been glancing at her suspiciously in school lately... And Mae knew exactly why. Apparently, the broadcast was still going on at the radio tower, listing up new names every now and again... And Mae's name was just recently added to that list. That confirmed her suspicions that all the people on the list were somehow connected to Personas, Shadows and the other world in some fashion...

"Really? Oh, thanks! That's really kind of you." Mae smiled back at the girl. // Wait... Rita... Arisato? Wasn't she mentioned on the broadcast? // Mae thought. Yeah. She had been mentioned when Mae watched it that day before she had gotten kidnapped. So... did that mean that Rita was a Persona User as well? There was only one way to make sure... And that was asking. But how would she go about it? If she wasn't one, then things would just be awkward... After contemplating whether or not to ask, Mae simply decided to give Jack's method a shot.

"Sorry if this sounds weird... but... You don't happen to be Awakened, right?"

Smooth, Mae... Smooth...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:55 pm

"Speak for everyone. Things have been less than favorable when it comes to this stuff. It's worrying." Rita sighed, then shrugged. Humanity was fickle, it seemed. The ones with power always kept themselves pumped and ready and those that couldn't defend themselves cowered in fear... it was sad to see, but Rita thanked whatever God was observing them that those who didn't possess the power to fight kept away from the issue. Rita absolutely loathed putting other people in danger.

"Hey, call me Nostradamus if you will, but I predict that this will all be resolved before Summer comes." The silvernette smirked haughtily. She wasn't too much into this cheering thing, but her fire called for her to take a stand. As long as she was a part of this event, she wasn't just going to sit back and rest. After all, anyone that is able should step up, right? Honestly, she just wanted to help.

"Hm? Oh, no problem." Rita fiddled around with a small object in her hand for a bit, then looked at Mae with a raised brow. She didn't really care whether someone knew or not... which was contradictory to her wishes when concealing it, but she thought that the latter was the truth, at least. The silvernette had to admit, either Mae was very well prepared, or her memory was very good, even Rita doesn't remember all names on the list... hell, she hadn't checked it in about a week, but still.

"Is that a problem?" Rita cracked a smirk, pretty much uncaring. She knew that she wouldn't lose if it came to fighting in the real world so whatever with her. "Do you still want that tour or not?" She teased slightly. Being a User wasn't a reason to her to discriminate against someone... in fact, nothing was a reason for that in her book. Rita was already ready to tour the girl around, so would this stop them or not?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:23 am

"Yeah..." Worrying was a good way to put it. Considering Azores was basically in a state of panic, how could it not be anything but worrying? Mae and the rest of the Persona Users were supposed to be safeguarding the civilians from this kind of stuff, and yet... They somehow still got the short end of the stick... "I hope you're right." Mae's voice being slightly worried. The summer was still ways off, so alot of things could certainly change for the worse. With her awakening still fresh in her memory, the last words of her Shadow had left questions lingering in the back of her mind... Those guys in the sky? What was the deal about all the rifts popping up everywhere? And were there other worlds like that desert floating around behind the other rifts? Mae had been very curious about trying entering one of them herself, but... Going in alone felt... risky. She was still relatively new to her powers, and she didn't want to take any unnecessary risks.

"I don't see a problem with it, Rita-chan. I'm not opposing you at all. In fact, I wanna say we're on the same side. I was just recently saved by a friend of mine. I just figured I could use some connections with other Users, should any problems arise... I... I wanna do my part too. I won't lie... I'm kinda scared about all this... It's just so... Overwhelming, you know?" It felt a bit weird being this open about her worries to a complete stranger, but she needed to get that stuff off her chest.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Rita kept quiet for a moment, but brought her hand up to her lips, tapping them lightly. She sighed after a moment. "The Azores just needs a small little push to be sent into full-blown panic, I know it. This is unfair." The silvernette frowned, throwing a sharp glare at a rift nearby. It wouldn't be best if she didn't become a User, that was for sure, because that wouldn't help anything. At least this way, she can defend the ones she loves and even the ones she doesn't... she had to win.

"But of course, that won't happen. Pushing it farther along than it already has gone is a hard thing to do. You'd have to be a really talented trickster to get that sort of thing done." She smirked, letting loose her worry. Maybe she was just fooling herself, but Rita wanted to believe that the people could actually learn to trust the Users and actually help them... she knew how fickle humanity was, but, in their time of need, those who shared qualities bonded together to brave through their ordeals. It was human history to fight together when a threat came... it seemed that peace was only achieved when an outside force threatened it. It was sad, in a way, but maybe... just maybe, this would be enough to make them realize what needed to be done.

"...-chan?" Rita's cheeks flared up slightly as she frowned. Not even her brother had put that honorific on her. In fact, most people she spoke to didn't bother with honorifics... maybe there were one or two people who used them in her life, but the general rule was that she seemed too imposing to actually get -chan, of all things... "Hey, y'know, you shouldn't be dumping all that onto someone like me. I'm just a circus worker. I'll listen, and maybe offer my support, but I'm really not the best person to come out to." The silvernette put on a wry smile. She wasn't saying that she didn't care -in fact, she cared about everyone's well being, that was the entire reason why she was fighting in the first place-, but was just simply telling her what she was getting into. Rita could be a friend, but she was definitely not someone that could... y'know, actually be available too much. Now that she was just... stuck at work, she guessed, her agenda was cleared. Anything she could do was just held off... in fact, ever since staying with Lia, Rita hadn't left Penecia once, and that was impressive to her.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:30 pm

"Indeed. I mean, I just got here two months ago, and all this stuff is going on just when I get here. Some luck I have, huh?" Mae chuckled. Seriously, Mae's streak of bad luck here never seemed to end. First, there had been troubles with her flight on the way to Azores, so it had been delayed for like a week. Then she had arrived at the Dorms, only to be met by... no one. Not the dorm manager or anything like that... So she had to ask some students for help finding her room. Then Mae saw the broadcast, and got kidnapped shortly afterward, facing her shadow self in that desert, suffered from sleep depravation due to nightmares two days afterwards... And thus missed out on a lot of school stuff... And now... well... she just had to get dragged into the whole mess when Quinn and the other two were attacked in Lunapa. Like... Can't a girl catch a break, geez...

"Well, hopefully we get a nice and clean resolution... Because god knows the aftermath can be just as bad as whats going on now..." Who knows what could be happening within that space of time...

"You don't like it? It's just a habit of mine. I really ought to stop that, and ask first... Geez." Mae assumed Rita wasn't used to the whole '-chan' deal. Her reaction was basically all Mae needed to tell. "I can stop, if it makes you uncomfortable." She smiled sheepishly.

"Well, all I really need is someone who can listen, and... show me the ropes as it were. I want to help. " She couldn't just sit still, knowing that she had the power to make a difference. "Does it really matter that much that you're a circus worker though? It doesn't change the fact that you're a nice person at all. And I wouldn't say that 'just a circus worker' is a bad thing. It's kinda neat, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:27 pm

"Two months ago? Well, I don't think anyone else is much better off. Hey, at least you're not gonna miss normal life if this is turning into a hellstorm if you didn't have any here in the first place, right?" The silvernette shrugged with a crooked smile, not too positive herself. Was that even a good thing? In the end, she thought that it'd just lead to more bad memories instead of good ones... maybe she needed some fun time instead of just focusing on working all the time. After all, Rita was young, who said that she couldn't enjoy the nice things that were thrown at her right now?

"The aftermath... no, I think it'll be fine. Rebuilding and stuff is gonna be a problem, but I have no doubt that people will volunteer to help clean stuff up and all that." Rita could think of quite a number of people who would most certainly help. Hyde, for one, was probably someone that would try and do his best even if he wasn't asked to, hence the volunteer work. She really had no doubt that there were other kind souls around the islands. Hell, if she were able to stay long enough, she'd help with as much as possible...

"Just... strange. I haven't heard anyone add honorifics to my name in... two or three years, just about." The silvernette looked to the side, closing one eye. "I guess I'll do, then. Hell, if I'm just supposed to be an answering machine, I think I can manage. And working here's pretty damn awesome, you're right about that." The silvernette just kept herself to a thin smile for the most part. She was pretty tired from this day already, really, so having to force herself to do things... wouldn't help that much. She could give someone a tour, though, that was fine.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:48 am

"Hehe... I guess so. I mean, I can actually do something about it. I don't wish for innocents to be dragged into this... And now that I have the power to stop it... I'll give it my all." The last thing she wanted was her classmates getting dragged into this whole mess... Mae had a feeling such an event might be inevitable, but even so, she would fight to make sure no innocent lives were lost. At least she could take solace in knowing that she was hardly alone facing all this.

"True. I know I'll pitch in and help should it be needed. As a User myself... It's sort of become a duty of mine to protect Azores, you know. I love this place, I really do." Mae stared off into the distance. Yeah, Azores had become a place like home for her. The people, the cities... Everything was just... nice and tranquil, had it not been for everything that had been going on these last few months. It's incredible how much had happened over such a relatively short amount of time...

"Aww, don't say that. If anything, we're allies at the very least. It's something right? And you seem pretty easy to hang with, Rita." Seems she didn't like the tacked on -Chan honorific. Oh well, at least Mae was able to adapt. "So, what sort of things do you help out with here?" Mae asked curiously as the silvernette showed the other around.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:57 pm

"You're a good kid, I'll tell you that much." With her smile and tired-looking face, Rita probably looked much older than she was at this point. Her figure turned to the side, looking at the rest of the workers still in high spirits. This was a good day.

"Be careful. Too many people have been lost to this "Game" already... Even if we only just met, I don't want anyone else to be hurt. Make sure that you don't get too ambitious... don't be like me." The silvernette looked a bit hurt at her own words, but her smile widened as she let her bangs cover her eyes. She had seen a lot, felt a lot, and learned even more. She loved these islands, these people, her friends, more than anyone else. She wanted to be their guardian, she wanted to protect them all, no matter what. Was she too ambitious like she said she was? Rita was willing to throw her life away if it meant everyone was safe... she knew it was foolish, but maybe it was just the way she was.

Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] ZaviSaA

"Allies? Someone's eager." Rita chuckled lightly, shoving both hands into her pockets and looking away. "Hey, Mae... I have a question for you." The silvernette's face looked somewhat satisfied, yet still sorrowful, pained. "Do you have someone you want to protect, more than anyone in the world?" It was a weird question, but Rita would wait for the answer, still keeping up her goofy smirk along with easy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:29 pm

"Well, you're a good person too. At least from what I can tell." Mae looked over at the worker scuttling about, getting everything ready for the show later on that weekend. "I see you're all working hard to get this show ready for the weekend huh? It's hard work, I'm sure, but it's worth it, right?" That was truly an idea Mae could get behind. Nothing made her happier than seeing others smile. Just like Kinaku, Mae wanted to spread happiness with her voice. "My adoptive mother's a singer, so... I've kinda grown up with this performing stuff. She's not all that famous, but she continues on singing to spread happiness. I... Inherited that will, I suppose..."

"Well, we're in this together, right? You, me and everyone else capable of fighting. You don't have to shoulder this burden on your own." Mae looked at Rita, smiling gently at her. "So, don't hesitate to call for help when things get rough." Placing such responsibilites on oneself really wasn't healthy for anyone. Especially not teenagers like Mae and Rita. The unfortunate reality of things forced these two to carry a burden that should not have been theirs to begin with. But rather than lamenting in this dark hour, they kept fighting on, burning brightly like the flames they carried within.

"Yeah?" Mae looked up at Rita, raising her eyebrows. "Yes... As a matter of fact I do..." She closed her eyes. "Several people come to mind, like my adoptive mother, and my friends back in Japan... But there's one person standing out above all the rest..." Yeah... HIM. Who else could it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]   Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita] Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Biggest Top [Rita]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next