Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingWestie27

First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) Empty
PostSubject: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Alexander felt the familiar air and atmosphere of the velvet room fade as he stepped out of a blue door that led him into an alleyway before he pulled a note out of his satchel. "Now...Elizabeth wanted me to fetch her some takoyaki from a shop near here...and some materials from some shops around the radio tower in the center of the city...and, I hope this is a joke,... beat up all the members of a local gang." he sighed, wondering when he would finally be given a Persona Compendium. Alexander then began to walk towards the end of the alleyway, and out into the street it was connected to, wondering if he would meet anyone on his errand, and if they would have the potential to wield a persona. He then noticed a cafe that he usually bought takoyaki from and, pulling out his wallet, decided to buy some takoyaki for himself, before entering the shop and noticing a reflection of a person, that stood out from a nearby crowd, across the street in the glass door.

He shook his head as he closed the door and the middle-aged man on the other side of the counter smiled before saying "Hello there, Alex, you want the usual again?" and beginning to prepare the takoyaki that Alexander usually bought. "Two, actually, Ronny!" Alexander laughed before being asked "To eat in, or to take away?" by Ronny. "To go, please, a friend of mine wanted to try some, and I decided to buy some too" Alexander sighed, as he payed Ronny and picked up the two boxes of takoyaki, both of them being placed inside of a plastic bag, before he exited the shop and opened a box of takoyaki , started eating it, and continued to walk. He also realized that the person from before was still there.

Last edited by KingWestie27 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Hikaru stood on the other end of the street, speaking to Kumiko through his cell phone. For some reason, Kumiko had told him to head to San Malarus Island. He didn't frequently travel to the island, mostly because a "big city" environment wasn't very appealing to him. He decided to get what he needed and head out quickly.
"So, Kumiko, what did you want?"
"There should be a takoyai shop near where you are. We're probably going to have some for dinner, so just use the money I gave you earlier. I'll take my usual, you get what you want."
"Alright. Is Dad not going to be home tonight?"
"Unfortunately not. I'll see you in a bit, Hikaru."
Hikaru flipped his phone closed and began looking around for the takoyai shop. He spotted it across the street, as well as an unusually dressed younger kid. His pale hair, amber eyes, and fancy blue outfit definitely made him stand out. He was standing near the shop, so Hikaru casually walked across the street and approached the boy.
"Um.. Excuse me. Is this the takoyai shop?"
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:11 pm

"Uuuhhh....yeah. This is the takoyaki shop, I'm guessing you don't come here often then." Alexander responded, pulling his hood up and pulling a pencil, notebook and the note he was following, before reading the note and beginning to draw the image of a magician tarot card with a butterfly landing on the edge of the card, which was standing on one of it's corners. He then began drawing detail on the card, such as specks of dirt, and tears along it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:48 pm

"Yeah. I'm from Penecia Island, so other than Zela Academy, I don't need to travel to many places. ...Say, do you have any recommendations from the shop? I'm picking up food for my sis."
Hikaru noticed the notebook the boy was clutching earlier and saw him begin drawing or writing something, although he kept his distance to avoid being noisy. He was pretty interesting visually, so Hikaru naturally wanted to keep talking to him, but he knew he couldn't stay for long.
"Hey, um, my name is Hikaru Ryouichi. Can I ask for your name?"
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:52 am

Alexander looked up from his notebook and was trying to come up with a last name, due to not having one. He quickly decided on one, looked at Hikaru and said "Alexander T-Tekano". After saying this, Alexander decided to wait outside the shop, whilst Hikaru bought his takoyaki, so he could ask him a question. He also flipped to a new page and began drawing the magician mask that shadows of the magician arcana wore. (Also, when you said 'His pale hair, amber eyes, and fancy blue outfit definitely made him stand out.' in a previous post, I forgot to mention the appearance of Alexander, and he has brown hair that is sort of in between pale and dark brown, and his outfit is basicly a red t-shit, blue hoodie with a large golden V on the front, jeans and black trainers, so, it isn't very fancy. You probably didn't read the character creation thing, but that doesn't matter, because reading it isn't a requirement and this went on WAY too long.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:36 pm

(Oh... My bad. I know I messed up on the outfit thing, but I thought I remebered him having pale hair in the character creation tab, though I skimmed over the details. Again, my bad.)
Hikaru's eyes were drawn to the notebook that the boy was writing in. He couldn't see what it was, but he looked like he was drawing with elaborate detail, as he was diligently scribbling away at the paper. He left the thought aside, hoping not to come off as nosy, and continued.
"Glad to meet you, Alexander. Well, I'll be in the shop for a minute, but afterwards, would you like to chat? Oh, I imagine you could also be busy, so just let me know if you gotta go."
Hikaru strolled into the takoyaki shop and greeted the attendant.
"Hey, can I get a serving of takoyaki without mayonaise and one with ponzu sauce, please?
"Of course, sir. Will there be anything else?"
"Nope, that'll do."
Hikaru handed over his cash, took the bagged containers, and was about to leave before he saw through the window that he could just make out what the boy was drawing. It was a pretty elaborate drawing of a card of sorts with a butterfly resting on a corner. Realizing that Alexander could easily turn around and see him, Hikaru exited the shop and walked to Alexander.
"Alright, I'm done here. Wanna walk and talk? I'm heading to the ferry."
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:02 pm

(its ok, don't worry)
Alexander closed the notebook and put it in his satchel before saying "Yeah, sure, I've got some time to kill...but I need to ask you three questions first..." As he said this he pulled a pack of tarot cards out of his pocket and looked for a table or bench that was unoccupied. "Ok, question 1, do you believe in fortune telling?" His voice seemed slightly worried as he said this, realizing people glancing at him, and getting slightly nervous of how Hikaru could react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Hikaru's interest was peaked to say the least; whenever somebody introduced him to a new concept or activity, he couldn't help but pay attention. He sat down opposite Alexander and studied the deck in his hands. Was this involved in fortune telling? A deck of cards involved in fortune telling seemed like something he may have heard of before, but he didn't seem to go into too much depth with it. He decided to start answering Alexander's questions before he though too far ahead.
"Well, I guess so. I don't exactly see any reason to simply dismiss it. Does that deck of cards have anything to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Alexander sat at a table and told Hikaru to sit opposite him. He then shuffled the cards and layered them in a spread, face down. "Ok, so now I'm going to choose a tarot card, and it's meaning should represent or correspond with something in your life, whether it be recent past, present or near future." Alexander then picked out a card and looked at it before a slight look of fear on his face as he placed the card on the table. "The tower....in the upright position. This means either disaster, upheaval or sudden change. Hikaru, has anything disastrous happened in your recent past?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:04 pm

"Ah! Tarot cards. So THAT's what he was referring to when he talked about fortune telling. I guess I've only really seen it once, when Kumiko had her fortune read by that man at the fair. She said he was only trying to make her believe that he could see her future, but the way he flipped the cards with symbols was mystifying to me."
Hikaru forced his thoughts aside and focused on Alexander. His face seemed to turn a touch more grim as he placed the first card down. It referred to a sudden change or disaster somewhere in his life. There was only one time where he felt true change, but... Hikaru wasn't open to discussing that time.
"Recent past? Nothing comes to mind. I'm a pretty chill guy, so I really don't feel like what's been going on can be classified as a disaster. So, um, does that mean... disaster is going to happen to me pretty soon?"
Hikaru was both scared and curious. Was that card placement just a coincidence, or did it truly allude to a disaster yet to come?
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Alexander decided to select a second card, hoping it would point in a different direction to the way he thought it was going. he pulled out the card and found out it was the Moon arcana, in the upright position "The Moon, in the upright position, it means illusion, fear, anxiety, insecurity and subconscious." Alexander was steadily growing more and more worried as he reached for a third card. He then pulled out the third, and final, card and looked at it, seeing it was the Justice arcana. He quietly swore to himself as he told Hikaru the meaning of the card "J-Justice, in the upright position, it means justice, fairness, t-truth, cause and effect and law" Alexander hoped he had just read the cards wrong, and what he'd read didn't actually happen in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Hikaru had gripped his head and rested his elbows on the table while staring at the cards. Anxiety? Cause and effect? What were these cards alluding to? Were they talking about his future or... that past?
"Hikaru! What's wrong with you?! These are just cards. They don't dictate your life. "
Hikaru suddenly realized that he was visibly sweating. Why did he seem so worked up about this? These cards... were just cards... weren't they?
He decided to confer his fears with Alexander.
"So, what does this tell me about my future? From that distressed look on your face, I imagine it's not very good."
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:57 am

Alexander sighed, looking Hikaru in the face before saying "I'm not sure if I'm allowed to just tell you, but I'll tell you in a riddle. Ok, here goes. In the future of this world, possibly after condition are mets, a disappearance will occur, and friends will be of much more value in survival. When the truth tries to end the reality, and the mask is awakened by the soul. A room of velvet will provide a shock and darkness will have lost a man." Alexander then realized that it wasn't a very good riddle, but got all the information out. He then gathered up the cards, apologized for the quality of the poem and he then said "Wait... don't you need to get on a ferry?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:29 am

Disappearance? Survival? Mask? Room of velvet? Hikaru was only ending up with more questions and worry than he was hoping for. He could only pray that there was a mishap in the fortune; he didn't want to find out just what that tragedy was going to be.
When Alexander reminded him of the ferry, Hikaru glanced at the pier to see the ferry was already there. In a second, Hikaru jumped to his feet and prepared to run down to the pier, but not before taking a spare piece of paper, writing his cell number on it, and forcing it into Alexander's hands before bolting down the road.
"Crud! I need to get going. Bye, Alex! Keep in touch, alright?"
[END]
Back to top Go down
KingWestie27

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:47 am

Alexander looked at the phone number and smiled before saying "...I finally have a friend outside of the velvet room. Now I need to find out if we are allowed mobile phones inside the velvet room..." He then consulted the list of errands that he had and set off towards the radio tower.
[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)   First errand (Alexander & Hikaru) Empty

Back to top Go down

First errand (Alexander & Hikaru)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next