Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Blast from the Past [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 pm

“Yea, she is an angel and surprisingly so…her name is angel. Well, that’s what we call her at least, well anyone that I met, or miss divine. Whatever floats your boat. “ Hyde would eat a bit more of his food.” Well, I’m glad we managed to get the nitty gritty out of the way. Afterwards, I think we should start to talk about the perks of being under philemon. We have access to a place called the velvet room, and each one of us is assigned to an attendant who helps us out. You can also buy items that are pretty useful there, so check it out when you can.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:30 am

"The velvet room?" Mae raised an eyebrow, as she took a piece of sushi with her chop-sticks. "What's that? Sounds pretty fancy. The Velvet Room... Yeah, it has a nice ring to it. And Philemon is the one who gave me my powers, right?" Mae contemplated all this information Hyde just provided. So there was this place called the velvet room, where Persona Users can get various forms of assistance when needed. "So, how do I reach this "Velvet Room". Just like how I got to Alternate Zela? Through one of those rifts?" Seemed logical enough... After all, those were the only means Mae knew of extra-dimensional travel, and she was doubtful this Velvet Room was a Physical Place here in Azores.

"So, who are these attendants anyway? Sorry if I'm bombarding you with questions, but I need to know as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:39 am

Blue is our color, you will see a blue door every now and again.  Velvet blue I guess, but those areas are our areas.  So yes, it is the same as going to an alternate world in a way, but it’s a lot more safer In the velvet room and no one there is trying to kill you. As for attendants, hey are usually blonde, maybe white hair. Always has yellow eyes, hey are igor’s children hat he poofs up into existence I guess. Mine is named Lola, be her friend if you can, she’s really nice…even to a guy like me….”
Hyde’s voice trailed off as he takes another bite of his sushi. But there are other attendants there too. Take a look there and sign on with your favorite one .
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:08 pm

"Mind showing it to me sometime?" Mae asked. The velvet room seemed like a very interesting place. And helpful too. Mae was already deep into this, so she might as well check out all the perks that came with being a persona-user. "Lola, huh? What's she like?" Mae asked curiously. She hadn't seen any of these attendants on Azores, so she assumed they all stayed within the velvet room. But from what Hyde had told her, Mae assumed they were people, just like the two teens eating sushi together. She took another bite before giving Hyde a teasing look. "You like her, don't you?" She would giggle mischeviously at her red-headed friend. "Is she cute? Come on, gimme the details!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 pm

“mhm, I do like her. She’s vey cute, she can run even faster than me! And I’m on the track team. But seriously, she can out speed me wearing heels and some kind of school clothing hindering her, could probably blow past the whole team. I might even try to ask her to join the team so when they have that student Olympics for the team, we have a dark horse for the girls track team.” Hyde would then snap his fingers.” “Though, we all might get a different attendant, but ill definitely introduce you to her. To be honest, beings made from someone else; they learn and contain feelings just like us
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:29 pm

"Yeah! That would be awesome. And is she really that good of a runner?" Mae sounded impressed. They were still human right? Mae knew very little about the Attendants, so maybe she should check it out. "So, where can I find this velvet room then? How do I get there?" This was a very legitimate question, because neither Mae or Qilin had any clue on where it was or how one got there in the first place. In fact, so much about her powers were still unknown to her. Like, why did she get them to begin with?

"Ah, Finally breaktime." Kei fell down on a chair next to Hyde. He looked positively exhausted. "Geez, the customers are relentless today. So, you enjoying the food so far?" Kei smiled at the two. "Mhm! This stuff is great!" Mae exclaimed cheerfully. "Glad to hear it.". The red-head then leaned over to Hyde, whispering something in his ear. "Nice going, man. She's really cute!" He gave his friend a wink. "Now, good luck!" After which he stood up. "I'm gonna go get changed, okay? I'll be right back." Kei turned around, and headed for the changing rooms.

"What're you guys talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Don’t you remember those velvet doors that I mentioned earlier? All you have to do is head on over to one of them and walk inside. There is never a time when the velvet room is empty; you’ll always find someone in there to greet you. The trademark of tan Attendant is their yellow eyes, much like your shadow selves,  and blue attire, silver white like hair.  Don’t worry; it’ll be easy to spot them. “ After Hyde said that, his friend Kei appeared and asked them how the food was.

Great as usual, I can tell the difference when you make something. You personally made this dish yourself, right?” After a few whispers and Kei departing, Mae’s curiosity got the better of her when she asked. “ Hmm… well…” Hyde would say as he looked into  Mae’s eyes and did a heart shape with his hands while he winked.

A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 Mrchy3S8Fag

“Just making sure you’re enjoying the date, are you?” Hyde said in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:34 am

"Heh, you bet I did!" Kei grinned. "You know, you're not too bad yourself when it comes to making sushi. We get customers all the time asking "Where's Hyde?" when he's not around. I'm always around here, so people don't ask for me that much, but they do enjoy the stuff I make. I'm mighty proud of Hyde here. He's gonna be an excellent sushi chef! Mark my words. He has some serious potential." The red-heads smile grew wider. Mae could positively feel tight bond these two shared. Best friends, huh?

"W-What? This is a d-date?!" Mae's cheeks turned pinkish, frazzled by this. "Hahaha. I think he's only messing with you Mae. If he was serious about this, he would've told you from the getgo, I'm sure." Kei couldn't help but chuckle at the pinkette's reaction. "Geez! Way to make me all frazzled and stuff! ...Baka..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:14 pm

“Sorry if it seems like I tricked you or something. I was only having a little bit of fun , Mae chan. I would think that pop idols only date other op idols or something like that, right? I don’t know, there’s always a thing where, people date people that’s kind of similar to them, or something like that. “ Hyde really had to think about this. Is there ever a time when famous people date non famous people? ‘I mean this is a serious question Famous people seem to pair up with people of relevance? Do you consider yourself as that type of girl too? I mean, maybe it’s early to say but you'll never know what the adult you would do, right? Or aren’t we already adults? Can we drink?” Hyde checks the menu again.
“Nope not 21, ahah. Ok so we still have time. Sorry Mae, kei it was ….strangely mind boggling for a sense.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 pm

"Ah, it's okay! Don't worry about it!" Mae nervously exclaimed. "Real-oh...? What's this?" Mae was interrupted by the loud beep from her phone. Who would text her now? "Oh... Crap, I forgot... I have a test tomorrow... I need to hurry back..." Yeah, one of her classmates had sent a text to her about it. She was a part of a small study-group this week... She had finished her food anyway. "Sorry, guys. I better get going. Thanks for the food, Kei. It was delicious. I'll be sure to swing by someother time!"

Kei gave her an approving nod. "I'll save a couple of seats for you here next time, then. Have a safe trip home." Mae waved to the two guys as she left. Study group, here i come!

"Now, Hyde. You free for the rest of the day? I just got off..."

~Exit...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:02 am

“Alright, make sure you come again. Who knows, maybe I’ll be the one cooking this time. “ As soon as Mae left, Hyde would take in a big sigh and scratch his head. “ The life of a third year is full of hard work; I guess this is something I have to look forward to. “ After Kei said that he was off, Hyde would smile and head towards the door. “ Yea, let’s go play some video games. It’s been a while since we been to the arcade man.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Users' social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blast from the Past [Hyde]   A Blast from the Past [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blast from the Past [Hyde]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2