Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Update [Rita]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Update [Rita] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:35 am

"Yes, Nero's my Persona. And I really don't think it's a simple name... like, her full name is Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus. Sure, it's the name she had when she was alive, but why would she change it when becoming my Persona?" Rita wasn't bothered by having a Roman Emperor as her voice of conscience... well, not now, at least. It took her a while to get used to it, but Nero was a good friend of hers now, even if they didn't always agree. Her Persona was interesting, but still her, so it shouldn't be weird to do argue a bit, right? People did some times have internal conflict, no?

"...that sounds terrible." Hyde's voice made her hold back a snicker, though. The dark brooding tone didn't fit him and, coupled with what he said... it was actually pretty funny. "Uhhh... no thanks. I'm not socially frozen, I just don't like hanging out with too many people at once... I also hate it when someone treats it like it's a bad thing. My introversion shouldn't be something you can "cure" or should try, even, it's just how I am. I don't like being too friendly, that isn't true to my nature." Rita frowned as she got her own ice cream from the stand, taking a small bite of its top with her lips. She truly hated when someone thought of her being introverted as some kind of disease... it didn't need to be cured. At all. She was just fine like she was and liked it, there was absolutely no reason for her or anybody else to want to cure it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:09 pm

No, I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to say it like that. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be with smaller groups. To be honest, I was the same way when I was growing up, but it was a bit different, I didn’t necessarily want to be around anyone and I didn’t talk much. Some people thought I was broken, which is strange I’m not a robot or anything.” Hyde would take a bite of his ice treat and shudder. “ooooo b-b-r-ain freeze!! Ahhhh!!!” Hyde would say as he rubbed his temples until the feeling went away. “Phew, my life was flashing before my eyes there.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:56 pm

"Glad you understand, at least." Rita loosened up a bit and put on a neutral face for now, digging through her ice cream slowly, then felt a drop of cold sweat roll down her face as Hyde announced he got a brain freeze. That was actually kinda funny, she wouldn't life.

"...eat slower next time?" She gave him a thin smile coupled with an otherwise deadpan expression, fitting of Sharaku, quite honestly, and she was actually kinda copying him, in a way.

"Anyway, you said you met with Angela before, right? What did you ask her about? Since we're supposed to catch up on this case, we should talk about what each of us found on their investigation, no?" The silvernette crossed one arm over the other, keeping the ice cream covering the view of her mouth. She was actually serious right now, and felt like the personal talk should be done for now. They still had stuff to talk about, didn't they? Rita never heard Hyde speak about what Angela told him so far, at least.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Each of us fights for a wish for Humanity and how they should change. One resides in each world and we had set this up so you are able to go claim your wish for Humanity’s change. However, a group of people are trying to interfere. A couple Primordial deities to be exact…… you know..thesis and her brother.” Hyde would then realize something important. “Oh, I know why angel is a bit confusing to me..shes an angel… but her wish is….. I think…. We have an alternative…..” Hyde would say quietly…”...She wants us to have own Wish. If Humanity came up with its own Wish without the Angels, that to her is the greatest prize ever. Which means, we don’t have to be at odds with each other, there’s the potential of being strong enough to make our own wish come true…. As well as it being the wish of an angel at the same time. If we can do that…. What are we doing now?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Rita would frown once Hyde was finished, seeing as he told her exactly what she already knew... this was going nowhere fast, and it was a damn shame too. She had her Reason, she had her information. What Hyde told her? She already had that. God... if people could read minds...

"I... knew all that already. I met with Angela as soon as the broadcast aired, I know what she wants us to do... really. Angela wants humans to have their own Reason, yes, but, most of all, she wants to see us succeed." The silvernette turned away, pondering what to say to him. "Humans need to bond together. If we have individual wills, the Creator won't grant us our wish. Whoever reaches him carrying humanity's will is the one whose wish will be granted. That means that you must somehow gather the every single human in your group to even reach the end. Your Reason needs to be many's, that's what she told me... now, how that will be done, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think it'll be easy. I have my wish, and I'll keep to it... I won't force others to join me, of course, but I'll at least try to convince people to do so." She wasn't quite sure what was going on with other people... but, truly... it didn't matter. She wished to see the will of humanity blossom. If she found that a Reason was more beneficial to everyone than hers, then that's what she would follow... however, her allegiance wasn't with anyone, it was with herself, that was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Well, I don’t have anything for you as of yet. As a matter of fact, sharaku didn’t even tell me you and him went angel hunting, so I don’t why either. “ That’s been a thing, toss guys have been doing things without informing others. IT would have been nice to know, maybe they could have lasted longer with Hyde’s help. “ Though, I mean, does this have to be about work all time? Tell me about your dream Rita, what is the dream that you are trying to achieve?”

Hyde was rather curious about that, what was the one thing that rita wanted?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 pm

"Did Sharaku even have the time to go tell you that? It wasn't that long ago, just one or two days, so I don't think he actually was able to go talk to you about it..." Rita frowned, a bit off-put. Hyde could have been a pretty good ally... but, really, she called Sharaku because she trusted him more. Bringing too many people wasn't the way to go, and she really preferred just to bring one person... if it was only Sharaku and her, then things would be easier, that much was guaranteed.

"My... dream? You mean my Reason? That's, well..." The silvernette looked away, slightly pained. She disliked talking about her Reason, honestly, yet was proud of it... it was a paradox to her, really... she'd speak, though still rather skittish about it. "The world I want to make is one that can make every single human happy. One where fighting for the sake of fighting won't occur, and where any conflict that may arise is for the good of humanity. The Reason I want to uphold is one that brings happiness to everyone without the burden of war or strife for the sake of itself. Though... I'll go with the wish that everyone follows. If there are people that won't agree with my wish, then I won't force them to join me. I want people to join me if they agree with me, to bring about this world I want." She wasn't entirely sure of how to get there yet, or who to convince... her Reason was established, she knew its pros and cons extremely well. Rita wasn't going to back down on it, but her role wasn't one that was supposed to fight in order to achieve it. She was someone that valued words over strength, and would only fight if it was the absolute last resort. That's why she never intended to make others join her, it would only lead to unnecessary suffering in the end...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:54 am

“No, I guess I’m out of the loop of things. You might even be closer to him than I am. Hyde would say with a small shrug. He didn’t really mind it; Sharaku was allowed to have other friends. He was a grown man with his own business, but Hyde felt that he could have at least been told about the angel investigating. Then again, it failed, he could only wonder why. “ …..”
Hyde listened silently as Rita explained what her dream was. He smiled lightly and gave a small round of applause. “And to think that some professors say that the world is being bled dry of brave dreamers. I suppose that its fate that you got you powers then, to be a part of this angel contest. I wonder if you would manage to find an angel that has the same dream as you. As well as the people who would side with you as well? Maybe Sharaku? Are you betting on it? “ A simple question, but it was good if they were honest with each other and knew where they stood.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 pm

"I honestly doubt that. We aren't as close as you think, I'm sure." Rita sighed slightly. While Sharaku and her were on friendly terms and he was someone she considered a very good friend, she couldn't say that they were really that close. Whatever the case, Hyde's little speech made her a bit skittish.

"He said that he was still considering it. Honestly, I don't really know if I'll find that many allies, but I'll try, at the very least. I need as many people helping me as possible... though that's kinda scary too." The silvernette frowned, realizing her predicament. She didn't like big groups, yet was supposed to be in one to make it through this... that was slightly... off-putting. As long she just had to interact with the ones she trusted the most, maybe the others could be lead by whatever Angel she found to help her... it was wishful thinking, but that's what Rita would have preferred nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:47 pm

I guess in your case that it could be scary, you don't necessarily like groups to begin with. So i kind of wonder how that would work, or maybe you'll change. Though, if anything comes up and you find yourself in a pinch, i'll be there to help you if i can." Hyde meant those words, he would help Rita when she needed it. Just like the time that you guys were stuck in the school gym and i was there, i wont leave anyone hanging if i could help it. " Hyde would then finish his ice treat and throw the paper cup in the garbage. That was pretty good, aren't you going to eat yours? It might melt rita." Hyde was trying to be a bit uplifting, in order to cheer rita up.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:35 am

"I don't think I want to change." The silvernette almost whispered that, looking to the sky, slightly dazed. "I'm at least glad to be able to count on you. If I need help, be sure that you're someone I'll call upon." Rita directed her sight back at Hyde, smiling thinly. She was relaxed for now, albeit a tad shaken as well.

"I still don't know what that was about... did something like it happen before? Like... that black and white scene. That was creepy." She furrowed her brow, and dug a bit into her cone as well, the top of it already having been shaven off cleanly as she swirled her tongue inside to get more ice cream. "I am eating mine." Rita closed her eyes for a brief instant, saying those words with a neutral tone. She had been eating while talking... well, more like she was on auto-pilot when it came to eating, but same difference.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:52 am

I can’t necessarily explain it myself, the black and white thing happened before as well, but it has more red. It was a long time ago in the Ueitawa region, it was shadow city for a short period of time, laces were quarantined and things like that. I got out as fast as I could, I couldn’t understand anything back then. Though, it happened right around san malarus, where the broadcast was. As soon as Lewis Rhodes was still hidden as the “criminal” , it started. Till now, I don’t know if we were at the right place at the right time, or were we simply chosen?”
Hyde put his hands in his pockets and shrugs.” What I need right now is leads, I feel so useless to everyone..
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:39 am

"Ah, I see... I guess that was to be expected, I didn't think that it would only be one contained case. Sharaku told me that this stuff has been around for way longer, though, about... I think it was twelve years. Not sure." Rita put a hand up to her chin in thought, biting her lip lightly. She wasn't entirely sure just how long this had gone on for, but she knew now that it was at the very least seven years, if her brother was right...

"I doubt you awakening is just a coincidence. We're all meant for something... in my eyes, no-one is useless." The silvernette closed her eyes for a moment and bit hard into the cookie cone of her ice cream, eating a piece of it quickly. "Leads are something that most people don't have right away... why don't you try going to the Azores Rumour board and posting there? I've asked something there before and someone answered me. And trust me... if I thought you were useless, I'd have never agreed to meet with you in the first place." In a swift motion, Rita dug through most of the cone with a sorrowful expression. She was... sad, almost. Not entirely, but still feeling a sort of dread. The silvernette quickly finished off the cone in quick but elegant moves, attempting to hide this feeling from both her and Hyde, and looked back up to the sky with a quizzical face.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:02 am

“Hmm…..” hyde would contemplate among himself as he stepped over and looked at Rita with a smile. “Your facial expression kind of makes me think that you are thinking about something, what’s on your mind? Though, this is just a guess, you  don’t have to necessarily think about anything really.” Hyde rubbed his head as  he looked at the people and the busy area.  “Was you cloud watching just now? I used to do it too when I was a lot younger, though I would see the same thing all the time. Pigs in the blanket or something like that.”  Hyde would then look up at the sky again. “ What shape do you think that one is?”
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:26 am

"Hm? Uuuh, I guess." Rita frowned slightly as Hyde stepped over to her.. she couldn't really blame him for wanting to get closer but, well... the silvernette wasn't so keen on stuff like that. "It's fine... I've just been worried lately. Nero keeps being on edge and ready to fight, so I'm kinda... edgy, I guess. Wow, redundancy much?" The silvernette pointed out the obvious with a wry smile, though she wasn't really lying either. She looked calm, acted calm but, inside, she just wanted to break something. It was frustrating, not being able to help more than she was, she wanted to just... go in and punch the big bad guy in the face right now.

"Cloud watching...?" Rita looked at Hyde with an eyebrow raised. "Eeeh, no, looking at the sky just makes me think more easily..." In fact, just looking at any infinity at all made her think easier. Closing her eyes, staring straight into the horizon, right at the sky... they were soothing to her. "I dunno, I guess a rabbit..." She wasn't quite leaning on cloud watching at the moment, let's just say that... though, with the time, she should probably be going home soon.

"I think I should go back home." Rita looked upwards at the top of a building with a bit of an annoyed look. She wasn't mad at Hyde, no, this wasn't his fault but, some times, she wished people would listen to her more. "Hey, Hyde, make sure you at least try what I said, alright? You're a nice person, I'll give you that... but there are times when people will get angry at you for something in particular... you'll figure it out, I'm sure. Regardless." The silvernette stood up with a half-smile, crossing her arms. "Even if someone is angry at you, you shouldn't let them make you think you're useless, and neither should you think that of yourself. Everyone has a purpose, that's a rule of life... maybe you just haven't found yours yet. Good luck." Rita would stick around for a bit longer to listen to whatever Hyde had to say after that... she just wished he didn't pass over it like he did before. Why was that such a regular thing...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update [Rita]   Update [Rita] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Update [Rita]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next