Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 am

Despite the fact that Marty was weird he didn't seem dangerous at all plus, even though she would never admit it, she owned him one for lifting her spirits when she was down the other day so she decided that following him and giving him a chance to explain himself wasn't such a bad idea, she might even learn new things about the rifts. "Very well but I warn you if you try anything weird I'm going to turn you into a frog, and that's a totally legitimate threat." She said, maybe he had truly believed that she was a witch, not that Nagisa wouldn't believe that such people exist, after all she had seen some weird stuff and she haven't even traveled through the rifts yet. And so she followed the guy dressed in the red spandex uniform.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:36 pm

"Please Nagisa... what do you take me for? I'm a hero of justice, not a lecher." Jack laughed in spite of himself. Her threat was very real yes, but he couldn't help but find the thought of her turning him into a red Toad ranger rather funny from the shear absurdity of it all. He didn't doubt she could do it though. After the events of the tower, nothing would surprise Jack, so why would he doubt this young girls claims of being an all powerful wizard.

Once they were a fare distance away from any crowds Jack would turn to face Nagisa and nod briefly"Alright.... now before I start I have a few questions for you... It only seems fare after all, you ask me something I ask you something. I only ask that I go first do to the fact taht I reveled my true identity. Rest assured it wont be a hard question, I just want to know if I was right in my assumption of you." Jack took a moment to pick his next words carefully..."Have you... awakened to your inner self?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:10 pm

"Oh my, looks like Marty is bolder than I thought. You have been honest with me in the past so I guess you deserve to hear the truth. The power you are speaking of, the true self, is indeed a power I posses. It is however of a different nature than yours, or so I believe." Nagisa replied to Marty. Since there was nobody around to hear her say that, other than the mascot of course, there was no reason to hide the truth. It's not like he could summon his power to this world so she should be safe for the moment.

"The info I collected so far tells me that most of the persona users powers are battle oriented, maybe there's a couple who specialize in providing support on the battlefield or even cure wounds. However, my power is a totally different thing. Unlike most I can feel the world around me. Persona users, monsters it makes no difference to me, I can detect them and analyze their nature with ease." Nagisa explained to the 'Red Chariot'
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Hmmm, so Jack was right, she did have the power to sense him. That made sense. That made a lot of sense. She had the power to detect and dissect the powers of other users. Like a Persona Bloodhound. However, there was that phrasing again. "The info I collected this far"... she was new to this... She had done research, watched other users indirectly to gather information. If Jack had to guess he would say she wasn't to much newer to this whole persona thing then he was. Then there was how she described, shadows... "Monsters"... could this mean she hadn't encountered any yet?

To many questions not enough answers...

"That explains how you knew I was a user... You sensed me didn't you. Wish I could say I did the same. Unfortunately my Persona is just as you said... combat oriented. I've met a lot of other users however.... But none that had your power. Fair is fair though. You answered one of my questions now I'll answer one of yours." Jack smiled and tapped his helmet"I am the Red Ranger and leader of the True Self Sentai Personangers. In my team we have 4 other users, Blue, Green, Black, and Gold. We do fight to save this world from the forces of Thesis and any other divine that would warp the world to their will. We fight for Humanity first and foremost, and as of now our allegiance lays with no angel." Jack could only assume Nagisa was another player in this game. Perhaps stating their neutrality would give her intensive to tell him about any angels she served, thus giving him another lead.

"Now it's my turn again. Tell me Nagisa, what do you sense when you scan me? I'm curious to know if my Burning Soul and Blazing Ambitions can be detected through your power."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:11 pm

So he was a member of a team, though if she judged by the name the team must be rather peculiar so she chose not to press the matter any more. However he also spoke about angels and whatnot, Sharaku had told her that the reported wasn't human therefore she must have been an angel but since Nagisa had never set foot in one of the alter worlds then she couldn't possibly ally herself with any angels. Still it was an interesting piece of information, Sharaku had told her that the reporter was trying to help, despite her unorthodox methods, so there were more like her and they were also eager to help defeat this Thesis.

As for Marty's question Nagisa found herself in an awkward position. "Well there's a setback in my powers... you see just like you I can only use my persona in the alter world so even though I have the ability to sense other creatures, sapient or not, I can't use it in our world... I'm sorry to break it for you but it wasn't that hard to guess you had a persona, your team's name pretty much gave it away. Sorry about that." Nagisa replied. "I'm not a friend or a foe of any angels. I haven't had the chance to venture the alternative worlds yet, even though I'm able to understand the nature of my power without having to use it beforehand."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Oh....

"Oh... Yeah that uh... That makes sense... I uh... I never really thought of that...." In hind sight... the name True Self Sentai Personanger really did shout "Hey! We have persona!"... maybe he should have gone with EgoRanger after all... Ego would have been a clever and much more subtle way of saying persona.... and it did sound a lot cooler.... and it was to late to call the T-shirt guy and to get the named changed... Well this was just fantastic!

"R-Regardless! I'm glad everything is out in the open. I'd like to talk about this a bit more in depth, however I think if I spend any more time away from my post my boss will start to suspect something's up...Here," Jack would reach into one of the many pouches on his belt and pull a small slip of paper from it."I can tell you're not much of a fighter. So if you ever find yourself in a bind don't hesitate to call me. This has my personal cell number on it. Even without my persona I'm not a half bad fighter... Heh" Jack would hand Nagisa the slip of paper and begin to walk away. He would walk a few yards away before turning to look at her one more time.,"And two more things... On the back of that paper is the location of my personal base at Zela academy. If you want to know more about persona, and the coming war, meet me there in two days and I'll answer any questions you have. Two, as much as I enjoy being called Marty the Marry Martian, I prefer to go by... Jack. I'll see you later Nagisa." With that jack would turn to leave once again. Jack didn't know exactly what to think of Nagisa. She was a bit coarse and she proved she was a bit to clever for Jack's own good... But for some reason. He hoped he would see her again soon.

Jack smiled as he headed back towards where he left his mascot costume...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Jack and Nagisa's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)   The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The silent Crys of being a Mascot (Nagisa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2