Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Attendant Daniel

Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Top-Cat was looking around he was thinking of being the Gardener at Zela Academy. Top-Cat heard some teens talking about him behind his back. "Damn that guys scary he's wearing a suit, you think he working for the Government, or maybe the Mafia?" a random teen jock said. Then the Jocks buddy spoke up "Nah man that's stupid  man he's obviously here looking for work" The Jock's buddy said. The Jock spoke up again "What that's no fun" Top-Cat smirked at the teens gossiping b he could hear them they were speaking pretty loudly. Top-Cat then said in his deep voice "Double c'mon" when a two tailed cat came out of the bushes  Double then surprisingly jumped almost 6 feet in the air landing on Top-Cat's shoulder. Then he looked at the Academy main building this School was a very interesting place.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:50 pm

It was another normal normal day in Zela,Blaez was heading out of the school,then he saw a man standing near the entrance with cat in his shoulder and some students gossiping,probably about the man"What a bunch of sissies..."He said to himself as he walked towards the man,and as always,Blaez had a serious expression"Yo!"He tried to get the man's attention"Do you have any business here? "He went straight to the point,he didn't saw the need for formal introductions.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:27 pm

"Hmm...... does it concern you Boy, don't worry I'm just examining the next place I'll be taking a job at" Top-Cat stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world."Oh allow me to introduce myself I'm Top-Cat but you can call me TC, and this cat is my partner in crime Double" Top-Cat introduced himself and his partner cat Double. Double then saw a butterfly flutter by Double then jumped off the Top-Cat's shoulder then jumped in the air swiping at the butterfly with it paws.
Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) Latest?cb=20110819221105&path-prefix=es

"Double stop jumping after the butterfly and introduce yourself properly" Double seemed to understand "Meow" then Double bowed it's head it introduced itself Double was really well trained. Double then jumped up onto Top-Cat's shoulder. "Also careful you almost stepped on a Hornets nest" The boy almost stepped on a hornets nest they were burrowed in the ground. Top cat saw a few hornets leave the nest and fly off somewhere. "You need to pay more attention to you surrounding you could have gotten stung pretty badly" Top-Cat said with Legitimate concern. Top-Cat was wondering what was on the boys mind.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:45 pm

He looked at the mans top hat and said"Top-Cat?Really...?"He sighed"I have the feeling that you're mocking me but whatever...I'm Blaez,i study here."The man's cat,Double,was the weirdest cat Blaez ever saw,he had two tails and he seemed to understand what his master said."Hm?Oh right...I can take care of myself,thank you very much."Blaez sounded somewhat annoyed"Tc,what kind of job you're looking for here exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:40 pm

"At first Gardener, but now that I've looked around You're going to need a Exterminator, and a handyman some of the roofs were shingles with rotten boards, also somebody who can cut down trees because some of the trees are starting to rot and need to be cut down before they fall down and hurt somebody, and finally you'd need a road team to fix the plot holes on the sidewalks here, and that's just for a start" Top-Cat had explained a whole bunch of problems with the school. "Secondly I'm not making fun of you my nickname is Top-Cat that's why I said you could call me TC if you wanted to"   Top-Cat wasn't to bothered by the name thing he had to explain that a lot. Top-Cat looked for anymore Problems throughout the campus his eyes scanned to check for more problems. Top-Cat then saw a school Girl being harassed by three Delinquents. Top-Cat "Plus somebody who can take out the Trash" Top-Cat said walking towards the Three Delinquents. "Now gentlemen if you can kindly leave this young lady alone I will have to stop you with force" Top-Cat said politely.  Top-Cat got a good look at the three the first the leader obviously was a pretty boy, the second delinquent had a Mohawk, and the third delinquent was fat bald teen."What was that old man you deserve a clobbering" The fat bald on tried to punch Top-Cat but it didn't work he punched him he felt no pain even though he was punched in the face hard. Top-Cat then decided to punch the Fat bald teen in the face effectively knocking him out. The two looked as pale as a ghost they grabbed the fat bald teen dragging him off to who knows were. "Thank you Sir" The School Girl said to Top-Cat. "Any time Little Miss now off you go" Top-Cat said the School Girl nodded and left for who knows were. To-Cat then saw Blaez Staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:04 pm

"So...you're not only a gardener but also a handyman  and defender of the oppressed..."Punching the fat kid would probably have repercussion"I don't think going around hitting students will get you a job here,even if your intentions were good..."Did that man even thought about the consequences of his actions?But in the end that didn't concerned Blaez,if Top-cat got the job or not,that wouldn't change his life at all"Why do you care about those guys stealing the girl's purse anyways?I doubt that girl would do anything if both of you changed places..."Despite his careless actions,TC is a interesting individual.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:46 pm

"Haha is that so don't worry I'll get the job even if they do tell somebody" Top-Cat was confident in this fact. "It doesn't matter all that matters is I helped her" Top-Cat liked helping people that's just how he was."Meow, Meow, Meow" Double Meowed out something. "Double says It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when helping people" Top-Cat says translating what Double said for Blaez. Top-Cat then decided to ask Blaez something "Do you know were the cafeteria is? at, Double and I need some Grub I will treat you if you show us the way" Top-Cats stomach growled loudly then shortly after a small but audible growl came from Double as well. Top-Cat wouldn't stop bothering the boy until he showed him the way.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 pm

"Uhm,no need for that,just follow me..."Blaez led the man through the school trying to get to the cafeteria,some students would gossip as Blaez and TC walked passed them,but most would talk about the cat,it was what most caught attention,it's not everyday someone sees a cat with two tails."...Here we are..."Blaez said when they finally set foot in the cafeteria,the fact that Double had two tails was bothering the student a bit"...What's the deal with your cat's tail anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:59 pm

"What's wrong with her having two tails she was born that way, but the Veterinarian said she would be fine and healthier than most cats" Top-Cat explained simply put yeah it was a lie but this kid wouldn't believe the truth even if Top-Cat told the truth. Top-Cat quickly rushed and got all his food on a trey and payed for it in around 45 seconds. Top cat and Double ate the food in about two minutes sine they were sharing. Top-Cat smirked now full so was Double who jumped back on Top-Cat's shoulder yawned then curled up and went to sleep. Top-Cat waited for the boys next question because he knew Blaez would have one. "So any other questions kid?" Top-Cat asked Blaez. Top-Cat then wiped his face with a napkin making sure it was clean.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 pm

"Just curiosity,i'm not used to see animals with two tails..."So it was a genetic problem after all,after that the man bought some food and shared with the cat,they ate it quickly,probably because they were sharing it,they looked pleased.TC asked if Blaez had any other questions,the boy thought for a while before saying anything"Actually i do have one..."He paused"I don't know if you noticed,but some weird things have been going on lately...Do you have an opinion on that?"He folded his arms while he waited for the man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

"Well I'm afraid I don't I'm sorry, but I have a pretty big information network I could ask them what do you want to know about "  Top-Cat was interested not as he stared into Blaez's eyes Blaez now had Top-Cat's Full attention. Double woke up and yawned and jumped on top of Blaez's head and started playing with Blaez's hair. Top-Cat started smirked tiring not to laugh when Double did that Top-Cat then decided to speak up "Double that is enough leave the boys hair alone" Double obeyed jumping back to Top-Cat's shoulder and standing on his Shoulder like a parrot.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:54 pm

"A information network?Huh,now i know who to contact if i ever need something like that."Double jumped on Blaez head and started to mess with his hair,the student chuckled and said"He is cute."After realizing what he just said the student forced a cough"I mean...I should be going now...Uhm,see you around TC."The student stood up and walked away quickly,he was embarrassed for what he said.

-Blaez left the scene-
Back to top Go down
Attendant Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Top-Cat shook his head the kid should be more honest with his emotions. Top-Cat stood up with Double on his shoulder when he walked waves of students got out of the way leaving a clean path for him to walk. Top-Cat decided to leave the Academy for today and come talk to ever he could to get a job here some strange occurrences have been going on especially at Zela Academy from what Top-Cat heard from his homeless friends. Top-Cat would need to talk to someone here soon.

-Exit Thread-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 am

Blaez and Top Cat failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)   Lookin Around Zela (Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin Around Zela (Blaez)
Page 1 of 1