Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Kogoro agreed with Blaez. It was apparent that Mae had wanted to ask us something. It was strange for her to be so shy, and it seemed like she was going to invite them somewhere. He thought that as odd, inviting people you barely know. Kogoro would most likely decline anyways, but he decided to be nice to the girl. "Blaez is right. Just say what is on your mind. It will probably be better if you told us and got it off your chest." He didn't know why he was being nice exactly. It was strange for him. Maybe it was the girls sociable personality? But did that really have an affect on someone? If it did, it was affecting Kogoro quite a lot. He was never very talkative with people like these, let alone showing any hint of emotion slip through. It felt awkward, but...also familiar and good in a sense. It must be from before he became what he is. He is human after all.....or was he even still considered that? Nonetheless, he had a "heart". And beings with "hearts" yearn for social interaction. Kogoro just didn't know how to suppress his "heart" yet. Until he can, flaws in his facade will always be prevalent.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:31 pm

None of the teens objected to Add's reason concerning the Christmas celebration, for which he was secretly thankful. However, as the girl spoke up, she stopped in the middle of a sentence. He wasn't going to say anything about it, since it wasn't any of his business. But the rest of the group had other idea. They noticed how she cut-off her sentence and asked about it. If Add had to take a guess, she was going to invite them somewhere. He was hoping that that wouldn't be a case. The young man would cross his arms on his chest, saying: "Go ahead, just ask."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 am

"W-well... My step-mother's holding a concert in like two weeks in Penecia, and I have some leftover tickets... Any of you three interested in going? You don't have to, of course..." Mae looked down on her lap. "Geez... Way to make me all nervous, guys." The girl chuckled slightly. She honestly didn't know what else to do with these leftover tickets... Worst case scenario would be that she'd have to sell them. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. She had done her part at least. It was completely up to them whether they wanted to go or not. "Sorry if it's kinda random. But I honestly don't know what else to do with those tickets otherwise... I mean, yeah sure I can sell 'em, but where's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:33 pm

"A concert...?"He pondered if he should accept or not,the idea of a concert never sounded fun for Blaez,so he never went to one,and even if he wanted,he didn't had the money to do so.Maybe he should give it a try,it could be fun,and the tickets were free"Sure,count me in."In the end his curiosity got the best of him"Your step-mother,huh?That's cool."The others would most likely reject it,but that was nothing of his concern.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Kogoro thought on it for a minute. While it did seem tempting, he didn't feel that it would be good for him to be in a large area with people he didn't know. He would probably end up causing a scene due to his condition. But, he didn't want to seem mean to these kind people. "I may accept...I do not know yet. It depends on whether or not I will be at my "home" once again." He left it at that. It didn't seem wise to divulge too much about his place of residence, for fear of being attacked by the scientists once again. He placed his head in the palm of his hand, his elbow pressed against the table. He had to push the strands of black hair from his eyes so he could see. His hair was an annoyance, but it helped to keep him hidden since he looked different when he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:27 am

A concert... It seemed like a fun activity. For somebody who didn't have a target painted on their back. As much as he would like to see a live performance, he knew he had to lay low. Add knew that he was gradually getting more and more carefree and he couldn't afford that. Just because he felt like he was safe enough didn't mean he really was. The young man felt really bad that he would have to decline such an offer. With a shake of his head he would reply after the other teens did. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I'll have to decline your invitation. I already have something else planned, unfortunately." The sadness in his voice could be heard more than he intended it to.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:06 pm

"Alright, let's see here..." Mae opened up her bag, and took out two tickets. "Alright, here you go, Blaez!" The girl gave him a ticket to the concert. "And, I know you haven't accepted, but I dunno how to contact you, so... Take it just in case you feel like going." she handed the other ticket to Kogoro, smiling brightly. "Thanks, guys. It really means alot. And don't worry about it, Add. I'll keep this last ticket should you change your mind." It wasn't like any of the three had to accept her invitation, in fact, Mae hadn't expected any of the three to accept the tickets. She was pleasantly suprised though. This gave the girl something to look forward to for the coming weeks...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Blaez grabbed the ticket,looked at it for a while,then at it's back"Alright,i live at the dorms,so you know where to find me."The teen stood up and added"I will be going now..."He walked up to the door and left the restaurant,he didn't headed back to the dorms immediately,he spent a few hours just walking around tall to kill some time.

-Blaez left the scene-
Back to top Go down
Lord Kogoro

Lord Kogoro

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:58 am

Kogoro reached out and took the ticket in his hand. He folded it in half and placed it into his jacket pocket along with the money Add had given him. He figured he could go, if only to experience a concert for once in his life. He had never been to one, and the idea of it intrigued him. As he saw Blaez walk out, he decided he should also walk out seeing as it was beginning to get quite late. He needed to check if the 'pests' were still around his 'home'. If they were, he'd go and spend the night in a hotel, or sleep on the roads of one of the more discreet islands. Either way, he was still on the run. He nodded his head towards Mae. "Thank you, if I do decide to go to this event I will find you." It may have sounded menacing due to his tone of voice, he realized, but it would be better for him to find her instead of the other way around. He knew where she was, and could pass for a student if he tried. He had never gone to a school though, so he would need to observe the behaviors of students first. With this, he got up and took his wrapped up Argentum in his arms and walked out into the cold streets once again. He had forgotten how cold it was.

-Kogoro has left the area-
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:36 am

Mae didn't seem angry at Add as she handed out the tickets. He was glad that she didn't question his reasons further. Not that he really expected her to do so, but some people like to do that. The two teens to whom Mae handed the tickets to got up and left quite quickly. Then again, there was no point in stretching the meeting more than it needed to be. After they left, Add felt a little bit awkward being alone with a girl in an empty establishment. It was probably the right time to leave. "Well then. I shall take my leave aswell. Maybe we'll see each other again." The young man would say, as he turned around and headed outside.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:42 am

"Alright then, ya'll. Take care, you guys!" Mae waved goodbye to the three, as she finished her meal. She took a look at the clock... Well, It was about time for Mae to take her leave as well. She stood up, and left the resturant. What an interesting day. Her first week at Azores had been a very interesting time, that's for sure. Excited for what the next week would hold, Mae skipped away back to the dorms, a bright smile still shining on her face.

~Exit

// A MEETING WITH ROYALTY - END //
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Everyone has formed a social link with one another...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]   A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting with "Royalty" [Add, Blaez, Kogoro]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3