Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) Empty
PostSubject: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:22 pm

It had been a while since Rita was over at someone else's house, and much less someone she actually liked... well, apart from the orphanage's rooms and stuff, she rarely ever visited someone, so having something like... a big sleepover for, what? A week or two? That was just... incredibly odd to her. But that didn't matter! She was spending a few days with Lia and that's all that was on her mind right now!

Nevertheless, Rita'd already have called Lia up front to say she was coming today, to which she hoped there'd be no objections... well, she more hoped that Lia wasn't too busy to pick due to all the preparations that would be going on, but still, hopefully it wouldn't be a problem. If everything went right, then Rita would tell her that she'd come to the circus right away, and ask her to wait for her at the entrance so nothing would go wrong. We wouldn't want Rita wandering around aimlessly and accidentally doing something wrong, now would we?

Anyway, if Lia was waiting for her at the entrance as asked, then Rita would wave over to her, just a medium-sized travel bag by her with clothing and such. Everything else she needed could be carried either in her purse or in her bag, though the latter mostly contained electronics and stuff.

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) VbtreQ0

"Lia, hey! Over here!" After alerting the green-haired girl, Rita'd walk over to her, wherever that may be, and drag along her bag by its wheels. Now that she thought of it, this was one of the bags she used to come to the Azores in the first place... wait, that shouldn't be unusual. Regardless, after everything was said and done, she'd just wait for Lia to acknowledge her, a pretty wide smile on her face from the event... and, of course, something only she knew about for later.

Last edited by Rita Arisato on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:20 am

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) 28481310

It was no trouble for her to come today, and she would be waiting by the entrance to the circus. It was, as seemingly as before, not really doing much after the events of the broadcast. She was still dressed up in preparation for something. She walked up to Rita and smiled. “Hey there. I’m ready to take you to your place when you need. It’s not gonna be super huge, but it’s cozy and you can stay there for a bit.” She would wave her forward and retreat through the tent which featured some people practicing acts or taking a breather and make their way into the back behind the circus into a large field that it stood on. Behind it, she would lead Rita even further beyond the animal cages and cooking areas, to what appeared to be makeshift tents or even small cottages due to the nature of the houses, which looked very simple and old-fashioned, much unlike the houses around Penecia. It also looked like the material was not as thick as other houses, suggesting it was either built completely from scratch, or perhaps could be taken and moved. Near a smaller group of tents was a smaller little house, that could not have possibly been larger than two rooms. Lia would lead her inside to a modest room that was conveniently themes orange and green, the orange being a medium shade and the green being medium light. Not unpleasing to the eye, but not exactly eye-catching compared to everything else. Putting aside the modesty, the room itself was a bit messy, a bed unmade, certain props on the floor, and a door on either side of the room. “Ignore this one. This is my room. Here,” she’d say, guiding Rita once more to the door on the right and going through which led to a small block of space between it and another door, and opening it took them to another smaller room, mostly white and baise and unused. It was barren save for a futon on the side. “It’s not much, but it’s like a guest room you can use if you want until everything dies down. Or do you want something bigger?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:36 pm

As Lia responded, Rita's smile would only get wider, teaming up with a nod after she was finished talking. "I don't like big rooms anyway, they make me feel too exposed, hehe." She'd say that while rubbing her nape to accentuate. It was true that her rooms had never been too big, so she couldn't really form an opinion of them, but being in a space-efficient room that wasn't too open but still allowed her the freedom to move around somewhat was more her style than a big wide open dome.

Nevertheless, Rita followed Lia without any sort of delay, though she'd take some time to look around while walking, which may or may not have caused her to stumble a few times due to not watching her step as carefully as she should have. What caught her eye most was definitely the animal cages, but she'd wave to some of her coworkers who she recognized from the time working here. Despite being only on weekends... it had actually been quite a while since she had started, no? At least without school for a while, she could help out more, if needed, but she was sure that Lia wouldn't let her do so anyway.

As they came up to the small house and entered it, Rita would look around, smiling a bit shyly as Lia explained that the actually eye-catching room due to the messiness, even if it was only slightly. She just had an eye for noticing those details. "I see, it looks pretty neat. Don't worry, I leave my bed unmade in the morning too... I just tend to make it, like... I dunno, maybe twice a week? Anyway, where?" As she was guided into the very basic room, Rita dropped her bags gently on the floor, looking around. It was certainly... customizable. She had a pretty simple room back home too, no posters or anything, no specific wall paint, just a plain white room with a wooden tile floor, so this shouldn't be much different. It was definitely cozy.

"It's perfect. As I said, big rooms don't go well with me, I like something like this better. Though, I actually wasn't expecting to be under the same roof as you, to be honest... was this intentional?" Rita'd risk a giggle after that comment, which was partly a tease, and put down all her bags somewhere inside the room, most likely at a corner to organize later, and come back to talk with Lia.

"So, anyway, now that I have my temporary residence set up, do you want to do something? It's been a while since I've lived with someone else... it's like a sleepover, huh? What am I supposed to do now again?" Rita wasn't really quite sure what to do next, actually, seeing as she was hoping that Lia had something else planned... well, if nothing else, she just had a little thing on her mind, and Lia could probably see that the only thing that Rita didn't put away was a small bag hanging from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:02 am

When she mentioned being next to each other, Lia tilted her head a bit. “Not really. It was a plus, but I had a spare room I never used. Daddy said I could just give it to you. He figured since you knew me best, it was a good idea. There’s a bath area here too. It’s off to the side of this room, so you get first crack at it when you need to shower,” She said. She would help her put her things down in a neat fashion unlike the room from earlier. “Well, that depends. I am going to work soon, but it was Valentine’s Day a couple days ago. Did you have fun going out? One day I need to finally take you out on a show around town. You can make it better, maybe I can teach you juggling…” she said, putting a finger to her chin and trying to brainstorm ideas. “Rita the Juggler….Sword-swallowing….balance…knife thrower?” she may not be aware herself, but she was saying these ideas loud and clear for Rita to very obviously hear the crazy hairbrained schemes she was coming with. She felt it would be a perfect idea of course! It wouldn’t be deadly at all! What doesn’t get you hurt makes you better right? That was the expression right?

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:49 am

She'd snicker at Lia's comment, slightly amused. "That was a tease, silly. Though, I can't say I don't enjoy this fact..." Rita blushed a bit afterwards, which was only normal, though a smile still sat on her face. It was... interesting, to be in a new room. Was this how she felt when moving into the region first? Well, whatever, she wasn't moving in fully, though perhaps that was a "yet" right now, but only time could tell what happened.

"Um, actually... no, I didn't. I think I missed Valentine's entirely. I got you something, though..." Rita's voice would lower almost to a whisper from her shyness... after all, what she got Lia... wasn't the most understandable thing. It could definitely create some mistakes, all things considered. When Lia started to talk aloud about what she could have Rita do, though, the latter would put on a silly smirk at the ideas. Really? There was an obvious one ready to go...

"What about fire breather? I could be fancy and elegant with my moves and not only focus on gimmicks... well, I'd focus on one gimmick, but it's easier to do than others. 'Sides, that stuff looks beautiful some times." Tough maybe controlling fire right off the bat wasn't such a good idea, as Lia had said before... "Though... well, if you don't want me to use my fire yet, I think I can... I dunno, be a knife thrower? I have pretty good aim... not the best, but I can practice." She was a quick learner and her aim was... pretty alright, really, not too bad. Rita was sure that she could get the hang of it with two or three weeks of practice... well, that was quite a bit, but whatever, it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:56 pm

She was joking? She was a bit goofy sometimes. Rita seemed very enthusiastic about joining the possible acts, which made her grin. “Excellent then. I will teach you how to throw knives. Won’t be any dangerous, we just have to make sure no one else is in the room with you when you practice,” she said it with a big grin like it was easy to say. When she brought up getting her a present, she scratched the back of her head and tilted it to the side. “You didn’t have to get me anything you know. Stop wasting your time on me you know? You don’t need to do that stuff. I got you something too, but that doesn't count,” she said with a grin. She wouldn’t be the first to get something for her. She gets plenty of mail and small things as gratitude. Not as much now that those odd rifty things were there, but people still seemed to love her. It only made her feel a bit more bad knowing she may leave this set of islands one day. She didn’t show any sign of worry, but it still lingered in the back of her mind how that was going to end up by the end of all this.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 am

Goofy? Maybe. Mainly, Rita just liked to tease Lia a lot, it was cute to see how she reacted. "Er, right, of course. I don't think I'd want anyone being there while training..." She'd shiver slightly, a sly yet thin grin still on her. It'd be kinda scary to train with someone there... what if she accidentally hit them? Nooooo.... "Yeah, I think we'll need some kind of hard glass for you to stand behind if you want to watch me... or anyone else, for that matter. Haha." Rita would rub her nape, a bead of cold sweat dripping down from the side of her face. Okay, maybe it would be fun if she had someone watching and coaching her... but behind safety. No way Lia or anyone would be allowed near her when training, not if she could help it.

Rita'd blush, slightly embarrassed. "Y-you got me something...? W-well..." Digging around in her purse, the silvernette glanced away for a moment, trying to find it... after a short while, she'd pull out a small white box, wrapped neatly in a red ribbon. It would look interestingly methodical, like Rita took the time to make sure that the ribbon and the box would match, as well as making the shape of the former perfect... or as perfect as it could be.

"W-well... it isn't a waste of time, and I doubt it'll ever be... you're my best friend so even if you have to leave some day... I'll make sure you have something to remember me by! A-and... I need you to be safe too..." Rita knew exactly what her item did... well, she planned it that way, of course. She made it herself, obviously, too! If this was for Lia... then it needed Rita's whole heart to be poured into it. It needed to keep her safe for as long as possible so she could help if necessary.

Lia gets:
Spoiler:

After a bit of hesitation, Rita would open the box, making it evident now that the ribbon was actually not a whole one but two respectively tied to the top and bottom parts, and reveal a shiny silver ring with a medium-sized red ruby sitting on its front.

"W-well... what do you think?" She'd hold the gift out to Lia with both hands, blushing while trying to keep a mostly calm face, though failing terribly at it... Rita was never good at these things, maybe that's why she never had a lover before either...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:57 pm

…Maybe she won’t be in the room either when Rita practices. Some things you just have to learn on your own right? She looked at the white box very closely, being eager despite saying before that it was no big deal. When Rita opened it and revealed the ring inside, she grinned widely. “It’s so pretty! I like that it’s red; it goes with my green stuff. Are you sure I can have this? You probably spent so much on it. You shouldn’t have…” if she affirmed that this was a gift, she would take it gently and give Rita a large hug, laying a tiny kiss on her cheek. “I love it a lot. You need to stop getting me such neat things!” She was a sweetheart. She does too much work for her. And all she does is perform. She felt bad that she couldn’t do much else to help her. Lia suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her room and immediately put the ring back on and set the box on her dresser, before reaching into her top drawer and pull out a leather satchel, that was unevenly wrapped, and tied together with a purple string and ribbon. Even in its goofy look, it was clear Lia had tried hard. Crafts wasn’t her strong point, she looked to the side when presenting it to her. She would place it in Rita’s hands and if she were to open it, she would find a bracelet, of see-through green stones that all looked carved unevenly to give it a natural feel. One stone however was carved to look like a green flame. It’s…..very well made. “I-It was my first time doing all of this, so the rocks are bad, but I worked hard on the flamey one….did I do good?” she said, tilting her head with an anxious look on her face.

Rita Receives:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:03 pm

No matter, Rita wouldn't want anyone there anyway. Training and failing while someone was there... would be embarrassing. As Lia spoke, she'd just chuckle, it really was no big deal. "Um, actually... I don't think I spent too much money on it... i-it's fine, though. The cost doesn't matter, it's for you!" As she was hugged, Rita would flinch slightly and blush while her smile widened. "I'm glad... I made this for you, actually, from... raw materials? I guess that's it. Took a while too, but the ruby was what I worked the most on... I made sure it looked as much like a fancy ring you find in those jewelry stores as possible, but added my own touch so you know it's unique!" After Lia let go, she'd put a hand on her chest, proud of herself, before being dragged away, though not against her will.

Rita would be happy to see Lia putting the ring on, since that would, of course, make sure that it activated if anything went wrong... she knew what it did, so if Lia were to make full use of it, she'd have to wear it at all times... hopefully she'd comply. Rita didn't really care about the appearance of the wrapping, but more about the gift inside, so when she did take it out, prompted by Lia giving the satchel to her, her eyes would shine, almost making their red color shine slightly brighter.

"Lia... this... wow. You did amazing! How as this your first time, it's awesome! I love it, thank you!" Hugging her gift for a brief moment, Rita would then do the same Lia did to her and hug her tightly, making sure that she didn't drop her gift. After letting go, she'd put it on right away, a very cheerful smile on her face as a rosy blush covered her cheeks. It was really cool, even! She usually wore red so this bracelet would really contrast against it... actually, she was sure it would contrast against most things, but it fit! It was that good kind of contrast, it complemented the base color well... kinda like Rita's red ring to Lia's usual green outfit... it just fit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:17 pm

The hug lasted for a while before she let her go, happy to see she put her bracelet on. She held her smile before over time it seemed to ease up and turn neutral. She sighed a bit and sat down on her bed. She was happy it all worked out, at least something was going well for her. She laid back and looked up at the ceiling while remaining silent for a while. "Rita, next time, I want you to join me in a festival, preparations are just about done; I didn't know mayors took so long to get back with answers. Dad said that they were dealing with a lot of crazy stuff with all of those rifts. So starting tomorrow, we will be going out to go on the streets. I just want to enjoy more time with you until I leave...since I am pretty sure it's set in stone now, unless something major changes," she said with an even heavier sigh. She wasn't crying, but she seemed a bit gloomy. She crossed her legs and laid her head back, her hair covering her eyes. If anything, she actually could be described as...tired?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:20 am

Rita looked at her gift for a bit before glancing back at Lia, a very gentle smile on her face. As Lia seemed to turn a bit more... downcast, though, this smile would turn into a worried expression. "Um, how long did it take again? Like... I knew it'd take a bit, sure... but if you're already going tomorrow, that's good! I'll be glad to join you..." After this, Rita would move herself to Lia's bed too, sitting down on its edge, right by the latter's legs and look at her, her smile coming back to her as she closed her eyes. So this is what it was about?

"Lia... I'm here now, aren't I? If you want me to be with you, you only need to call me and I'll come. You know that, right? As long as we're both still here, together like this, I'll make sure that all we have is fun. Okay? After all... isn't that what a best friend has to do?" If Lia allowed it, Rita would also lie down beside her, though she'd also move upwards a bit on the bed so their faces were on the same level. "So rest easy. I'm not staying in the region forever, I was never planning on it... if I can... I'd love to travel the world with you guys, visit places I've never been to before... sure, I'd leave behind some friends, but it's not like I'll never see them again, right? With you, it's different... you'd be harder to meet than them... I want to be with you, forever... so I can't give fate any leeway to take you away, you hear me?" After that, she'd wrap her arms around Lia's shoulders and give her a tight hug, reassuring her. Rita did like Lia, and a lot... but some times, that wasn't the whole story. Being apart would be painful, yes... but not being able to meet again? That would just be heartbreaking...

"I know it's hard to leave... but you can always take the memories with you. Friends you make, people you meet, they're always with you, no matter where you go... because that's just how it works. You don't forget them entirely, ever, no matter how much time passes... so even if you leave, you'll be a part of the Azores' history. People can see you and say: 'She's been there.' You're making a mark on people... making their lives better... so don't be sad, okay? I already told you that you can talk to me about whatever's happening, whatever's worrying you... so shoot." After that speech, Rita would finish it off with a gentle kiss to Lia's forehead, stroking her hair slowly yet firmly to calm her down. Lia was strong... but some times, this strength could lead to insecurities, she knew that. Rita remembered the card Nero showed her before... the Fool. The start of the journey... perhaps this was the most fitting Tarot for Lia after all...

If Rita, for some reason, couldn't lie down next to Lia, she'd simply kneel down next to where her head was and do the same actions, albeit a bit more sloppily, but still say the same words nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 pm

She gently received Rita's hug, and accepted her kiss. It wasn't that she didn't feel like she was doing something, but she definitely disliked leaving. "Maybe I should be used to it because I leave all the time?" That's the nice part I guess. You get to see new places. But I am new to every one of them. I don't know to get experienced around the world. All I am good at is this circus. Hm....Rita, where would you be if you didn't go to Azores? You came here alone right? I bet your brother worries alot, especially if you told him about what has been happening." People have to give up alot to go somewhere else. Cuore gives up alot every time. She has maybe gotten a little better with it, but she's still young and it doesn't make her any less upset at it. She was a goofball, and she wanted to think of a way to stay here, but there's no way her Dad would let that happen, with all of the crazy stuff going on. Surely there was something she could do....well, that wasn't important; her guests for the performances were more important, and they needed more help out there to stay gentle and tame than she did. That's why she was here: to entertain and make people happy. "I want to make sure everyone will be fine before I leave. I will not leave until all of this ends you know? Everyone's gotta make memories too, not just the family. We gotta work to make them all happy." She yawned a bit and nodded, as though she were talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 am

Rita listened closely to Lia's words, slowly petting her head while doing so. Lia had done a lot for her before, so the least Rita could do now as comfort her. She did seem... off, somehow.

"I don't know... travelling can be fun, but I think that, some times... you should just settle down for a while, slow down and look at the scenery. Staying in one place only for a year... it's just enough time to get used to it... it sounds heartbreaking to leave it just as you start to see how well you fit in." Her voice would turn a bit lower with a slight sadness to it. She herself had traveled a lot, but not quite in a worldwide scale. Rita must have seen almost the entirety of Japan at this point, though the last three years or so since her brother turned 21 have been spent mostly in Osaka... maybe some surrounding villages from time to time to see her friends, but then she moved here... well... mostly her brother's suggestion, but she wasn't against it either.

"If I hadn't come here, I... I'd still be back in Japan. My brother; um... he came to visit me a while ago, but I think he's gone back now... he saw that broadcast before. I dunno what he's like right now, actually, he just seemed different when I saw him last, about... two or three days ago, I think. But he trusts me, I'm sure he does... he's supporting me back at home." Rita shook her head lightly afterwards, a small pout on her face. This wasn't really what she came here to do, right? This was meant to just be a nice relaxing time with Lia... how did it turn so emotional so quick?

"Really? Lia... I want you to be here when it's over. I want you to see what the world turns out like, because I'm sure that it'll be better than now... or I hope, at least. I'm glad you're not leaving before that... because if you did, then I'd lose any chance to go with you, right? I need to make sure this ends, so please, wait for me, okay? Trust me... I'll make a world for all of us..." With slightly wet eyes, Rita tightened the previous hug, her voice cracking a little bit. She may have been goofy at times as well... but that meant nothing right now. Her fate had lead her here, and she's determined to prove herself. Lia was... probably the only one right now that she'd let her emotional side show through to...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 am

Lia listened to her. What she said seemed to ring true, but what did she know? She always disliked leaving, but at the same time, exploring the world was the life to live. She couldn't say she was unhappy with this life. "I mean, it's not so sad. I get to travel the world alot. I guess I am new to every place I go though, so maybe that's not so good...but I think it's good. I just think that this place has memories I want to keep..." she said with a happy sigh, as if reminiscing. She seemed to be a bit less sad. Lia had grown up around people and a big family, so her values were a bit different from Rita's; some subtle and some not so subtle. Once more, it required different ways to ease herself. Rita didn't know it, but she had made her feel a bit better about all of this. She could move on in her own way maybe given some time. One thing was for sure though: she had to make sure they weren't leaving until the end of this. For some reason Lia felt like this was something they needed to do. Whether it was meant to happen or not.

She looked to Rita, now almost sounding distraught herself, and ran a hand through her hair. "You don't have to work so hard. You keep saying "I" but what about us? Or what about the guys who can help you? Stop trying to pretend you're alone. Taking challenges outside of you only on your own is so boring. It's not as meaningful," she said. She had grown up in a circus her whole life. It was only natural she would feel this way with her family. Training is one thing, but putting it into practice was a whole 'nother game. As Rita and Lia's relationship grew, Rita probably understood it over time that Lia was starting to understand the outside world, but mostly that it was something she didn't know. It was Rita who was helping her make her first step.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:42 am

"Memories... that's something that will never vanish. I told you before, didn't I? Even if you leave, the memories of the time you spent here will always stay with you." Rita giggled slightly. The silvernette wasn't the only softy here, was she? Lia shouldn't worry so much. If she was determined to stay until this ended, then her father had no reason to say no, right? Well, maybe he did... Rita had no idea right now, honestly. Still, if she was already dead set on staying until the end, why worry about this stuff in the first place?

With her next words, though... Rita looked away, pained. "But... Dammit... I don't want to endanger anyone else. I don't want to see anyone else die... I want to make sure that no-one runs that risk in the first place... Lia... what should I do? I'm terrified... this whole stuff is just... scary. I have no idea what I should do next..." Rita would sniff, holding back tears for now. She really wished that no-one ever saw her like this again... he was the first one beside her brother... and he was gone now. Rita didn't want the same to happen to anyone close to her.

"Lia, I... I lost a good friend to this before, I don't want to risk losing another... I know I can't go alone but... putting anyone else in enough danger that they could... I just don't want to take the risk..." She let her hug loosen slightly and pushed away a bit, trying to hide her face with her hair. If Rita was helping Lia grow out and see the outside world... Lia was most likely helping Rita grow into herself and see her inside world. She never felt like this before, and really, truly thought that the only person she could ever open up this much to was Lia. With her words, the performed managed to have Rita realize what anyone would truly want, and shape Rita's Reason almost single-handed. Right now, though... she just wanted to cry. Lia was absolutely right but Rita couldn't do that... she couldn't lose anyone else to this "game", not now... if she could at least keep everyone safe, then... then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)   Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended sleepover? Yay! (Lia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next