Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 am

“Haaaa??!!! That’s a very big decision Mae. You would really want sing alongside me? I never really done that before, I never had the chance to enter into he talent show either. But I think I would be up for it !

Hyde clapped his hands and actually sang along with Jack’s song this time. He was always interested in all of these foreign hero songs that Jack managed to pull. “With a thunderous roar, fly to your victory, go on!” He didn’t know why, but he kind of liked it when Jack sang. Maybe it was because he kept picking songs that he cared about, which showed a lot in his singing. “I’ all fired up now, I really wish I had some kind of transformation thing like the songs you keep singing.” Not to say that it was lame to have a persona, he just wished he had a cool transformation to go with it.

“Either way, you did even better than last time jack! Are you sure you aren’t some kind of race of humans that keep improving if they continue to do something over and over again?”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:54 am

"Mhm! I really do!" Mae nodded. "You'll do just fine, Hyde! I'm sure of it!" She smiled at him, placing one hand on the redhead's shoulder. "I believe in you!"

Hyde was right, Jack had improved drastically from his last performance. Maybe he wasn't as nervous now? "Wow, Jack! That's already a massive improvement!" She said happily. Encouragement was really important if you wanted to improve on something, and being the fluffball of encouragement that Mae was, she genuinely wanted to help Jack with this. Hard work gets you far, if you truly wanna get somewhere.

She chuckled at Hyde. "Repetition is the mother of learning, after all! If you do something enough times, you'll eventually get good at it. Some just learn faster than others!" The redhead was truly something else. He had a very... Interesting way with words. Regardless of how awkward it may sound, Hyde managed to get his point across. Jack was a fast learner. "I'm really glad you decided to step up, Jack. It was really brave of you." She gave Jack a warm smile before standing up. "I guess it's my turn huh? Any song requests?" She looked at the other two. She was having a great time, better than what she had even dreamed of. Mae made a mental note of where this place was, so she could visit the place more often. After all, singing was what she lived for!
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm

"Thank you Thank you! I'll be here all week!" Jack felt the smallest sense of pride as Hyde and Mae cheered for him. Heh. Perhaps he wasn't that bad at singing after all. This just proved without a shadow of a doubt that there wasn't anything that couldn't be mastered by a burning spirit and a blazing soul! It helped that Jack felt a connection to the songs he sang."But I can't help but be offended by the fact that you're not inviting me to this sing along heh." Jack laughed as he walked off the stage. He was obviously joking but there was a bit of truth to his words.

Jack took his seat once more and smiled as Mae stood"How about something heroic! That will show off your Blazing Soul!" Jack chuckled and flashed a wink at Mae.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:34 pm

“Hmm, how about something romantic? Or a love song? “Hyde would say that playfully with a wink. “You know, the think about idol is the versatility to sing any kind of song. Sometimes, you might have to change the content of what you sing about in order to increase your popularity. Who knows, they might even turn out to be a fan favorite? I’m sure you have something in mind, right?” Hyde was just offering some suggestions; he was actually curious which song that she was In the mood for?” You know…. Sing songs in session Is the job of an idol too..and some of the songs might not even be similar in theme or taste. Do both!” Hyde would give Mae an earnest smile, wondering If she was up to the challenge. “ Were even going to clap and cheer like your actual fan club while you do it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:34 am

"I'll see what I can find here..." Mae said as she scrolled through the list of songs. "Ah, this will have to do." She said, and looked up from the touchpad.

Mae giggled at Jack's words. "Do you really want to sing in front of the whole academy?" Mae looked at Jack with a smile on her lips, as she took to the stage once more. The lights dimmed, and the screen with the lyrics lit up again...

This time around, Mae had chosen what was normally a pretty slow and calm song, and gave it her own twist. Focusing entirely on the singing, Mae felt like the happiest girl on the planet. She even danced along with the song.

Itsumo hitori de aruiteta Furikaeru to minna ha tooku
Sore demo atashi ha aruita Sore ga tsuyosa datta
Mou nani mo kowaku nai Sou tsubuyaite miseru
Itsuka hito ha hitori ni natte Omoide no naka ni ikiteku dake
Kodoku sae Aishi waratterareru you ni Atashi ha tatakau n da
Namida nante misenai n da
Itsumo hitori de aruiteta Iku saki ni ha gake ga matteta
Sore demo atashi ha aruita Tsuyosa no shoumei no tame
Fukitsukeru tsuyoi kaze Ase de SHATSU ga haritsuku
Itsuka wasurete shimaeru nara Ikiru koto sore ha tayasui mono
Bougyaku no kanata he to ochite iku nara Sore ha nigeru koto darou
Ikita imi sura kieru darou
Kaze ha yagate naideta Ase mo kawaite
Onaka ga suite kita na Nani ka attakke
Nigiyaka na koe to tomo ni ii nioi ga yatte kita
Itsumo hitori de aruiteta Minna ga matte ita
Itsuka hito ha hitori ni natte Omoide no naka ni ikiteku dake
Sore demo ii Yasuraka na kono kimochi ha Sore wo nakama to yobu n da
Itsuka minna to sugoshita hibi mo wasurete doko ka de ikiteru yo
Sono toki ha mou tsuyoku nanka nai yo
Futsuu no onna no ko no yowasa de namida wo kobosu yo

When the music died out, Mae bowed towards Jack and Hyde. "Thank you for listening! Ari~gato!" She rose up again, with a warm smile on her face, cheeks slightly rosy after singing for five minutes straight. She sat down next to Hyde, and took another sip out of her Ice tea. "So, what do you think?" She looked at the two boys. Why did she always find herself hanging around with males all of a sudden? It really wasn't something she used to do back in Japan, but here, it was different...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Jack couldn't help but laugh at Mae's remark."I said I was offended I didn't get the offer! Not that I wanted to do it! heh. I may be brave but that just seems like a bit much. Perhaps if I was wearing a disguise sure, but not it I gatta show my face. I have a reputation to uphold after all" Jack laughed again and took a sip from his lemonade. Mae certainly had the voice of a j-pop star... Hmmm he wondered how she would sound singing an engine rap. Ether way Jack was once again impressed by her singing. Though the song wasn't the burning flag of true ambition and fate that Jack thought she would sing, it still showed her soul to be a gental flame in the winds of the world. Flickering slightly, yet burning bright.

Once the song was over Jack happily applauded and smiled"Didn't understand a word! But then again I only know a speckling of Japanese so that's to be expected. Heh, Though I understood what your hear was saying... And it brings a tear to my eye..." Jack said as a single tear rolled down his face... crying on command... a handy trick to pick up if you're ever in a bind.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:03 am

There was a magic marker and a small white pad conveniently on the table of where Hyde was sitting. He would quickly draw  on it and raise it up high for Mae to see. “Ten out of ten! That was pretty amazing. I cried….. but…. It was a good time to cry…right?” Hyde can speak Japanese so he understood what she was saying. “ You know, your singing can really touch people. I hope that for the talent show, you could make up your own original song. It could be a big chance for you to debut and we would be sure to upload your performance on YouTube and start your own page.  Would that be amazing if it went viral? You’ll rise up the ranks in now time, maybe your mom’s own agent will sign you too. Ahhhhh!!!!!!! You and Jack’s passion is getting me riled up!!!! “

Hyde couldn’t sit still , he jumped up and  an over to the stage. “ Alright! I’m going to show you one of my favorite songs in the world. It really resonates with me, so I hope you guy like it too.... because everyone has a "wildness" within their hearts  . “  Hyde would skim through he list until he found his song.  The lights dimmed and the  song would start. Surprisingly so, Hyde would sing it  with great familiarity  and passion. The English version of the lyrics would appear on the screen along the way, even though Hyde was singing in another language. He set it up for Jack so he could follow along.

Character theme song time! Hyde- Wild Fang by janne da arc
Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-28774470-400-225

Song *spoiler-ed for your convenience*
Spoiler:

English Lyrics
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:30 am

"Hehehe... Thanks, Hyde." Mae smiled sheepishly at Hyde. The way he had said it really suprised her. "Well, it's all thanks to my mom, really. She got me into this whole singing deal after she had heard me sing along when one of her songs was playing on the radio. " Mae remembered that day as if it was yesterday. She had just sung along with it one day when the two of them where on their way to Okinawa to visit Mae's grandparents. Ever since then, Mae had been practicing to one day achieve that dream of hers. "You really think so...? That's so sweet of you." She gave Hyde a quick hug.

"My own song, huh?" Mae sat down again, thinking about what Hyde had just said. "Well, I could certainly try! I dunno about the whole YouTube thing though, but I suppose it's worth a shot." Mae gave Hyde a quick nod. "That's actually not a bad idea. Thanks!"

After the music had stopped, Mae found herself standing up, clapping. "Bravo, Hyde! Bravo! I'm... actually speechless. Wow." Mae looked at the redhead. "You're right, it DOES fit you rather well. At least, from what I've seen of you."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:03 am

"Well don't I feel like a third wheal! haha! You two seem  to be getting a long rather well if you know what I mean." Jack wiggled his eyebrows as the two hugged. He managed to take a sip from his lemonade before braking into laughter. These two seemd to get a long really well. He couldn't help but think he was watching the beginning of something deep here, what that was Jack just couldn't put his finger on. "As for your own song... I'm surprised you haven't actually done that yet. Seems to me like the first think you should do. And like Hyde said, I'm more then happy to help in any way I can to get this off the ground. I got costumes I can provide for a music video if ya want?" Jack was sure he had an old Pink ranger suit sitting around somewhere in Mae's size.

Jack listed to Hyde's song and nodded. Hyde had some flame in him, that was for damn sure. This song proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt, however his flame was different then Jack's. A bit more subdued and calm, it didn't burn with the same ferocity, yet it burned just as bright. A gentler, more controlled flame that lit the path instead of burning it. Both were needed for progress, just in different ways."Well done there Wild man! Haha! I think we have our back up singer for your big debut, don't you Mae?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Hyde laughed and sat down. ”Well, we wouldn’t want to false advertise or anything I’m just a fried that would be willing to help mae out on her way to become a top idol. The thing about success is that in some way, shape, or form, people had at least a little bit of help along the way. They would probably even receive it from someone they least expect. “ Hyde would the take a deep breath, he tired himself out just a little it with that last song. “ Phew…. Well that took a lot out of me. I wonder if we can order some nachos in here, I suddenly got a craving for them. “
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:13 am

"Hehe, what kind of costumes do you have, Jack?" Mae chuckled, looking at Jack. "I dunno how well I would wear stage costumes that are super flashy, but I should be able to find something."

"Mhm! You would fit the role perfectly, Hyde! What do you say?" She gave Jack an approving nod before smiling at Hyde.

"So, is anyone else up for a round, or are we calling it here?" It's not that Mae was tired or anything. Quite the opposite, actually. She really wanted to sing more, but Hyde looked pretty worn out after his last performance, so she asked for their opinion, as she really felt it was that important.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:37 pm

"I've got costumes in every color of the rainbow! Don't you worry your pretty little head. I'm sure we can find something that will work just fine. hehe." Hyde struck Jack as a Blue Ranger if not a green ranger. Mae fit the bill for pink to a T. So now he just needed to find the right theme for them. He guessed it would all depend on the type of music she was singing... Hmmm"Just let me know what kind of costume you need and in what colors and I'll do my best to provide them. Pretty sure I got a good camera sitting around somewhere to... Don't ask why...." Jack didn't want anyone to know of his involvement with Feather/Man.... That fan film almost killed him... He still got the nightmares.

"And personally. I don't think I could sing anymore if you paid me... Already sang more today then I do in a month... As you no undoubtedly saw, singing and me do not get along heh." Jack leaned back in his chair and began to collect his belongings. This was fun...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Hmmm…….. “ Hyde actually thought for a moment. “Well, I’ll do it. But only if you are serious about me not only holding you back. This is a dream I wouldn’t want to be a liability or only create more obstacles for you in that case Mae. “ Hyde made a small yawn and picked up his bag. “To be honest, I’ pretty beat this time. I would really love to sing some more, but I didn’t exactly do my homework. I could of done it here and stuff but that could have been rude.” Hyde would say as he scratched his head while laughing, some of these things honestly slip his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:16 pm

"So, are we done here for tonight then?" Mae looked at the other two with raised eyebrows. "Too bad... I wanted to sing some more..." She was a little dissapointed, but at the same time, she didn't want to bother her newfound friends by forcing them to stay. That would just be rude. If they wanted to go home, why should she stop them?

Back outside, in the freezing cold, Mae stood there, silent for a couple of seconds. She hesitated slightly before opening her mouth. "Thanks for coming... I had alot of fun with you two." And before any of them had time to respond, Mae gave them both a quick hug as thanks. She really had made some great friends... "I guess I'll see you guys on monday, then? Have a nice weekend, you two." She would wait until the others had said what they wanted before she turned around, and headed back to the Dorms...

~Exit...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Jack smiled as he grabbed his stuff and headed towards the door. This was a lot more fun then he thought it would be... Hmmm Perhaps this could be a good team building activity for the rangers. He couldn't really see Black or Gold singing much... But Blue seemed spirited enough to really get into this, and singing would give Green a good place to vent. Regardless when Mae hugged him he would hug back and smile brightly"Yeah! See ya at school on Monday! We should do this again some time!" Jack gave Hyde and Mae a short wave before turning to go home himself.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]   Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlight Singers [Jack and Mae]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next