Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] Empty
PostSubject: A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]   A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:14 pm

After a dire sprint, Yukino showed up to the locked gates of the University. Her eyes immediately went to the guards keeping watch, and showing her respect to their authority, she would bow down to the both of them. "My name is Oketsu Yukino, you probably know me from the martial arts gym I run in town. I'm also a student here and a police aid. I've just returned from the police station with some news." The girl could tell the school was on heavy lock down. They most likely only let certain people in. She had to show her use to these people, and with her reputation of being one hell of a fighter, she had something on her side. "Look, I'm not going to beat around the bush you guys. I want to come in. I don't plan on using your supplies, I have alittle stuff for myself. If anything, I can help defend you guys. The police station was destroyed by gangs and ransacked. How long do you think this place, with its good walling and desirable supplies, will last? They will come, and there will be blood shed. You'll need all the help you can get, and with my experience beating those losers, I could help you with whatever goal you're working towards. I'm here to protect you." The young female spoke truthfully to the guards as she held her pack traps with both hands and a stern expression.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]   A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 pm

The guards stood at the gates of the school and examined the girl. Yes, some of them did know who she was. She did have a reputation, however they were still on strict orders. "Your offer for assistance isn't up to us. But give us a second to speak to Reijo.." The guard spoke with a low tone as he stepped away from the gate and begin to speak into the walkie. Apparently the school was getting more and more popular and they didn't have the room or supplies for those who couldn't serve a purpose. After a few minutes, the leader himself, Reijo, would exit the front doors of the building and walk towards the gates. With his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed, he'd look the female up and down before addressing her. "Oketsu Yukino, hm? They tell me you have quite a proposition for me." The boy's words were straight to the point. "What you say is true, if the police fell then surely nothing would stop them from coming for us. However, if you were so good at protecting, then why couldn't you protect them? Seems to me you're speaking nothing but false promises to enter this place. What could you possibly have to offer, because the protection of one girl doesn't seem like a fair exchange." Reijo tilted his head back with a stern look as he didn't break eye contact with the girl attempting entry. With such a bold stance, he surely meant business. If she wasn't looking to give anything, she surely wouldn't receive their help.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]   A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Yukino blinked towards the fellow student and crossed her own arms. "You have a good point, I couldn't protect them. I wasn't there when the gangs attacked, but even then could I have been much help? At the same time, look at your guards. Students who haven't had a day of combat just holding bats and brooms isn't protection. I have the experience to teach them how to defend themselves even without me here. I can train them to be better guards, so if the gangs do attack you all have a chance. All this fortitude and planning will mean nothing if they come and take it away from you. You'll have a better chance of that not happening with guards who know actual martial arts." And that was her trump card. She had the experience and dedication to teach those who needed to be taught. Her drive for justice wanted her to help others. She wanted to help the students, simply because she couldn't save the police department from the massacre. Now with all hell breaking loose, such as explosions and people dying by some large beast, she felt like this was her chance to become a true hero. The Oketsu blood running through her veins pushed her harder than anything else. She'd make her family line proud before this ended. Now it was Reijo's move. Would he turn away someone who could be of use, such as her? He simply didn't seem like the type to pass such an opportunity for survival.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]   A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Reijo narrowed his eyes at the female's claim. Seems like she had some use after all, and she knew it. She was bold and upfront about it, and she was completely right. Tch, what a pain. Reijo would simply shake his head and begin to walk back towards the school with his arms crossed. "Whatever, allow her entry. However, if you don't keep your side of this bargain, I will make sure you regret ever showing your face here, Oketsu Yukino. Do not take my kindness as a weakness. I will slaughter your pride if I feel you're nothing but a hindrance." With those last bold words, he'd shoot her a last cold glare before disappearing within the building. The guards would open the gates and pull them over slightly to let the female in. Once she entered, they'd immediately close them and relock them with the chain and padlock. With another one in the school, space was getting tight. Reijo was sure to start cutting those not doing their part soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]   A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Yukino smirked as she walked through the gates. Though Reijo's threat was chilling, she knew she could handle it. Atleast she had a roof over her head to provide shelter for the night. Maybe she'd be able to learn about the Velvet P. Program on her phone. She knew there were a few egg head students there that could probably take a look at it. Maybe even hack into it. That was something for tonight, most sure.

~Exit/Enter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]   A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon] Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl in need [Day 1 - Afternoon]
Page 1 of 1