Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)

Go down 
+3
Kat
Albrecht
AkaJack
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) Empty
PostSubject: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:48 pm

The sun shone brightly on the bustling city of San Malarus on that day. The day that marked a new page in the history of the islands. The sun's rays glistened off the finely polished surface of Jack's red helmet... The glint a perfect representation of his shining soul. Today had been the day he had been preparing for sense his last attempt at this event. He had set up fliers in the school a few months back advertising this very thing... However, only one person had come to it. Sense then he had met many new people and grown closer to those he already knew. Jack had been through so much to make it to where he stood on this day, and it was those trials that had molded him into the ranger he now was.

Jack stood on in front of the broadcast tower... where not a few short days before he had gained the power of the persona. He hand contacted his other ranger in any way he could, ether though word of mouth, text or note he had made sure each of the other rangers knew to meet him here today around noon. He got there a few hours early to make sure he didn't miss any of them. Jack thought to the people he invited here and how the met them each.

Nilo was the one who started him on the Right track, if it wasn't for him Jack would probably given up on being a ranger all together... Ranger Black was more then his second in command, he was Jack's closest friend...

Charles was the one who first introduced Jack to the possibility of the supernatural in a way he could understand. While he may have been cold and standoffish to start... Jack knew Ranger Gold was a true friend and companion.

Bleaz was an odd choice for the green ranger... even though his recruitment into the rangers may have been a spur of the moment decision but it was one Jack new he wouldn't regret it. Bleaz may have seemed detached but Jack knew, Ranger Green would fight for what was right.

Kazuya was a peppy fellow... but his soul had the burning flame of a hero with in it. He brought a bit of joy into Jack when they hung out, and would hopefully do the same for the rest of the rangers. Ranger Blue was an interesting one that's for sure.

Then... Oki. Oki was the one Jack wasn't sure would show up... or if she even was interested in being a ranger. She had the makings of a ranger alright, and Jack would have loved to have her on the team... But he wasn't sure how Ranger Yellow felt about it...

So Jack waited... Hopefully his Rangers would arrive soon...

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) Rpm1

He had been standing there for a few hours... And his arm was starting to get tired.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:28 pm

Blaez had received a text from Jack,something about a ranger meeting next to the radio tower...weird place,but he did agreed with being a Ranger,in order to honor his word he had to show up.He started to wander what kind of person the other rangers were,he knew Charles and Jack,but the rest were a mystery,did they also had a persona?...Persona,huh?...Maybe it isn't great as Jack said it would be...at least for Blaez,his persona would try to kill him if he didn't take those pills,and they seem to have weakened his immunity,and if it wasn't enough the persona gets more violent each time,it didn't caused anything but he could feel it,it was a pain in the ass,and he was running low on the pills,he would have to look for more later.He was looking forward for a chance to use his persona for something.

He saw someone in a red featherman suit,there was no mistake,it was Jack,the student rushed his pace towards the colleague"Hey Jack,good to see you again buddy,it seems we arrived before everyone else huh?"He paused for no apparent reason"I think it's important to tell you that i also have a persona now."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:56 am

At last! I am gonna get to meet other rangers! I can't wait for this! Hmmm I'm in front of the tower now, is this the right place? Well, Jack said that the meeting will be held here on the tower. What a strange place to meet. I think it is about that Reporter that unraveled our cover. If it's about that, I have no idea since I didn't go here when that happened. Ok now where are they? I looked around and I saw two people at the base of the tower. Maybe it's them so I approached the two people on the base of tower. As I arrived, I saw Jack and an another unknown fellow. It must be an another ranger obviously. "Yo, I'm here" and I looked at the other fellow. I smiled at him and introduced. "Hello there i'm Kazuya Fujiwara, Ranger Blue at your service!" then I would lend my hand at him asking for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Nilo walked up San Malarus's streets with a sigh, his book held against his chest as usual. He had a satchel swung across one arm as well as wearing the signature long clothes. He sighed again, brushing a strand of his white hair out of his eyes. Jack had requested his presence at another ranger's meeting, something that seemed all to sudden with everything at hand. He didn't directly care, he knew some of the people within the rangers so it should be easy enough... He hoped everything would be okay... He inwardly wondered what Jack's plan was for this meeting.

He approached the slowly developing group with nary a word nor smile, a tired expression over his face. He had been staying up doing as much study and research he could on everything, compiling quite the list for Akumu upon their coming meeting.

If one where to acknowledge him, he would nod and smile, trying his hardest to hide his tired expression.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Charles arrived late at the scene Jack specified. Luckily, they had him come to school the day before to talk to him about what he had done and to confirm his current suspension, so Jack was able to find him at the academy and tell him about this meeting.

He arrived late that day because he snuck into the academy to pick up Gao. The lively possum now sat on his shoulder, wrapped in his scarf, happily chirping around as he carried her with himself. As he walked over to the radio tower, apparently the scene where that broadcast thing Nilo told him about happened and the building now turned into the headquarters of some 'Miss Divine', he noticed a group of people gathered around somebody in a skin tight red suit. The possum raised her ears and looked up curiously, eyeing Jack.

"I am sorry for being late." Charles murmured and stood next to Nilo. He never expected so many people to show up. Even Blaez was there. Charles nodded to him, greeting him in his own way, before turning to the others. "My name is Charles. Pleased to meet you. Also, before I forget..." He pulled out a box with a red cross on it from beneath his jacket and showed it into Jack's hands. "Your medication." He simply said.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Jack did his best to stand motionless. His excitement built with every newcomer, but he resolved to stand still until the entire group arrived.... First Blaez came, wait!.... B-blaez had a persona now? H-How? Wh-what? How did he get a persona and when?... Well that did make things a little bit easier in the long run. Operation,"Green with Envy" was completed before it could even begin. That just goes to show the rangers are so efficient that they can complete missions without even being there! HAHA! And yet Jack remained motionless...

Kazuya showed next fallowed shortly by Nilo. Their entrances could not have been more different, Kazuya burst onto the scene and announced himself to the world with pep and pride, while Nilo was quiet and reserved. The two could not have been more different, hopefully the two could work together in spite of this fact.

Charles  came in last.... with... Gao?... huh... That was not expected, but very welcome. To Jack this only spoke more to what Charles truly was. He wasn't a robot or a weapon, he was a person, and a nice one at that. Sure he acted cold and robotic but deep down he... Wait medication?... Yeah.... he was still a robot...

Jack waited only a moment more... Deep down he knew Oki wasn't going to show but... He still didn't want to fully accept it. Oh well... Might as well get started.

"Rangers.... Welcome..."

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) Tumblr_mkrio4Umdl1qa5504o1_400
"Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn! We heroes fight for the souls within!"

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa-B4Nz6G9NwFKdOFI5Hci0juedqOAxIN0JZ07Ab74hUF3-CCISA
"I am the Charging Red Chariot! Jack Rannells! I have called you all here today to bring us all together. We have been chosen by fate to become heroes eternal! Each and every one of us holds with in ourselves the power of Persona! Some have held it for quite some time, some have only just awakened to our true selves, and as such we stand on the precipice of change! We can ether back down from the our fates and accept lives of normalcy and complacency... Or we can face our futures together! Together we will fight for the futures of the human race! Together we will forge our own path with our burning wills! Together we are"

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) Go-onger%2Bgif
"True Self Sentai! Personanger!"

Jack would stand for a moment and let his words sink in to his rangers before turning to them and removing his helmet with a smile and a nod,"I can't thank you guys enough for coming here today... I just thought it was about time we all met in one place. And what better place then the broadcast tower... after all this is where our journey will begin..." Jack smiled and looked wistfully towards the tower before turning to the group once more,"But before we go in there, I think we should have a proper introduction, as you all know I'm Jack, the red ranger, and I formed this team to save the world." Jack's smile would get bigger as he waited for his friends to introduce themselves to the group. Today was going to be great... Jack could just feel it!

... Jack set his medicine aside for later....
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm

"Uhm people call me Blaez...I guess i'm the green ranger."He introduced himself to the blue haired fellow,then a quiet boy showed up,he was short...eh,Jack probably recruited him for a reason,hopefully he wouldn't cause a bad impression on the rest of the rangers.After a while Blaez finally saw a familiar face,Charles approached the group holding a box,he handed it to Jack saying it was medication...uhm,whatever it was Blaez decided to ignore.

Jack proceeded to start the meeting with a very...showy speech,he then paused,probably waiting for the rest to introduce themselves,Blaez decided to go ahead even if it was almost pointless"Name is Blaez,i'm the green ranger...Uhm,nice to meet you guys."Blaez tried to look friendly as possible but there was no use,hopefully the other members wouldn't jump into conclusions about him.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:17 pm

"Nice to meet you Blaez" I gave him a big smile while shaking his hands. Afterwards, Nilo came and as usual, he is not used to social interaction so he is silent. "Hello Nilo! You're a ranger too? that's great!" I also gave him a big smile. After Nilo's presence, it was followed by a human-looking robot and it seems that his name was Charles and he gave some kind of medicine to Jack and Jack left it for later.

Jack then started his speech. It's full of energy and motivation like a real leader. He is the red ranger after all and his speech made me listened to him. So I listened to it with all my heart until the beautiful speech ended. I clapped after Jack ended his statement saying "Bravo! Braaaaavoooo!". I clapped to the max like I really liked the speech. "So you are all rangers?" I asked myself and looked at them one by one. "Wonderful! Well then my name is Kazuya! The blue ranger! Nice to meet you all!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Nilo blinked, looking at the aery young man. So he had persona as well? This team was really composed of them then... Nilo looked up at Charles almost expectantly but sighed and lowered his head, muttering a "Sorry... Ignore me..." to the robot before looking over to the others. He stayed quiet until Jack's speech was over, awaiting for his turn to speak his name.

"... My name is Nilo Lockwood, I am the Black Ranger... That is all I wish to state about my self right now... Excuse my evasiveness." he said politely, wincing lightly at a forming headache. Did the sun always seem so bright or was him staying holed up in his room studying in his dark room messing with his eyes? He didn't know but put on a weak smile to the rest. "It is a great pleasure to meet you regardless." he said in a happier tone before returning to silence.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Charles's and Nilo's eyes met as he glanced down, hearing the boy mumble something. He nodded to the boy's request turning back up to look at Jack, even though it was apparent Nilo wanted something from him.

The android waited for the others to make their introductions before speaking up. "I am Charles." He said in his usual monotone voice, which suffocated all the gentleness his words might've harbored. "Ranger Gold." He added, letting his eyes scan everybody around him as he glanced upon all of them. Did they all posses Personas? Even Blaez? ((he wasn't there when Blaez mentioned it)) Most likely, seeing as Jack brought them to the Broadcast tower...

His eyes stopped at Jack, though, who put the medicine Charles brought him "aside". He was simply worried for Ranger Red's health after the incident with Gao, who was now purring like some cat on his shoulder. What if Jack developed rabies or something like that? It was crucial of him to take the medication, no matter what! Anyhow, this wasn't the time or place to argue with Jack about it. Rather, Charles would've waited until the end of that day's excursion to force Jack into taking the medicine. For now, he chose a less direct approach...

Charles and Gao began intensly eyeing Jack...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Jack's heat swelled with pride as each of his rangers sounded off. The five of them would soon forge a bond stronger then any friendship. they would become brothers in arms, comrades standing firm for the greater good. True they may as well be strangers now but each of them had their reasons to be here, and soon their purpose would be the same. Jack nodded to each of them as they sounded off. Once Charles finished his introduction Jack couldn't help but notice Gao sitting on his shoulder... Jack shuddered at the possum... The two of them didn't exactly see eye to eye. Regardless... Jack was sure He and Gao would become close sooner or later...

"Rangers... I thank you all for your attendance, but I'm sure you all know that There is more to this meeting then just a meet and great... As you all may or may not know, a few days ago a strange program was broadcast all around the islands. In this broadcast a strange woman told the world that a game was about to begin, well... Ranger Black and I independently sensed something was wrong and rushed to this very building to investigate the broadcast, and in doing so we met the strange woman, who claimed to be a divine entity in need of help... She told us at a being known as Thesis was rising an army to take our world and awaken a "Creator God" to shape our world in her image. Miss.Divine as we have come to call her  told us that the only way to stop this Thesis was to find various angels hidden in the other worlds. We can enter these worlds through rifts only vissible to those with powers such as us... The way I see it we're the only ones who know what's going on and have the power to do something about it. The main reason I gathered you all here is to discuss a plan of action and trade information... Nilo, did I forget anything?" Jack gave his speech as professionally as he possibly could. Now was not the time for flamboyance... but it was time for action and decisiveness.

However... he could feel Charles' eyes bore into his soul... He would flash Charles a vary big cheesy smile..."Uh... some... something wrong Charles?... Gao?... heh..." He didnt want to take the medication right now.... It... it was a shot... and Jack hated shots...
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:56 pm

They didn't seemed bothered by Blaez in any way,it was a relief for the boy,that would make things easier if they would have cooperate.The other rangers proceeded to introduce themselves one by one,Kazuya,he seemed quiet energetic,then the pale looking boy,Nilo was his name,and finally Charles,his introduction was kinda cold.

Jack proceeded to explain the situation,it seems all the weird tears around the town and that broadcast were connected...interesting"Reshaping the world to her image,huh?This 'thesis' must think she is the shit..."The student paused for a few seconds"Unfortunately i don't know much yet,i was aware of the tears though...Since those two things are related,i think we should start to explore the 'other worlds',i bet we will find more clues there."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 am

Hmmm, I see what's happening now and that is certainly not good. I don't want our world to get reshaped in Thesis' image. Whoever this Thesis guy is, he or she is up to no good and I can't let that happen. "Blaez is right, we should explore the other worlds. Our personas will grow and at the same time, we're releasing the angels.so if we wanted to defeat this Thesis guy, we must get stronger if the angels are not enough" I exclaimed. "Also, I've been to the other worlds thrice and it was very dangerous. So we need someone to heal us so it can go smoothly. At the least, my Gryphon can heal everyone so in order to save energy, I'll use my physical attacks" I added and i'm done. That is all I have to say, for now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Nilo listened and stayed quiet, his answer as to why they where here answered. He glanced at the doors to the tower, wondering how Miss Divine was. He wasn't sure as to what they where going to do inside the tower, but it seemed the other two where now on a different topic. He sighed, clearing his throat to gather the attention of the others.

"... We should stay focused before we go into the other worlds. The other San Malarus is a place we shouldn't go as of right now. My resource is reliable, and I implore you to take my and his advice. Outside of this, we have no knowledge as to where the other angels are outside of the vague notice of 'being in the other worlds.' These worlds are very vast, as vast as ours... I'm suspecting Jack gathered us here to speak to Miss Divine and to ask her for more information on the other angels..." he finished with a light sigh, rubbing one of his temples before glancing over at Kazuya.

"And Kazuya, Thesis is a she... We discussed this on the train, remember? Your memory loss is seeming to become more severe. I suggest that you see a psychiatrist soon if these memories issues keep on resurfacing." he said with another sigh, his headache becoming annoyingly persistent. The sun seemed to glare down on him more than usual and his vision seemed to blur from time to time... He regretted his late night studies in a pitch black room... "And Jack, take the medication... It'd be wiser to do so than to let something bad happen as a cause of neglect..." he finished as he brought his hoodie's hood to cover his head.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:40 pm

"Nothing." Charles replied at Jack's remark, taking the box back to himself. "We'll handle this later." He mumbled, leaving back to his post, but not before glancing directly into Jack's eyes. Gao seemed apparently satisified with the situation.

But, back to the actual issue at hand... Actually, it didn't really matter, as long as Charles got to fight. A speck of doubt did sprout somewhere dep inside of him though. What Jack just said and the way everybody agreed with him was worrisome. From the information they currently possesed, it was unable to deduce a final conclusion. This miss Divine was also dubious and suspicious, as well as these other angels she spoke of... Thesis could've very well turned out to be the real good guy behind the scenes. Charles's brow furrowed as the gears in his brain turned. The only reason he was even pondering on these thoughts was because he didn't care about the fate of the world. The others probably assumed it to be true because they were humans and humans are, in most cases, illogical. Charles was not like that.

He decided to leave it for later, though. He was going to follow Jack for now. "I will lend you my hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)   True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

True Self Sentai Personangers Assemble! (Featherman Rangers Only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next