Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->The Arcana

->Dungeon Information

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

Latest topics
» Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyYesterday at 8:05 pm by Cherry

» An Audience of One [Huayan]
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by Snow

» Snow's Character Log
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyYesterday at 3:58 pm by Snow

» For Whom The Bell Tolls (Awakening)
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 11:05 pm by Yoshio

» Final Zelia III [Cherry]
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 4:40 am by Cherry

» In the Eye of the Storm
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 11:00 am by Huayan

» Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 12:28 pm by Cherry

» Sunny-Side Up [Amelia]
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 1:40 pm by Khepri

» Act I: Awakenings THREAD
Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 9:16 am by Rumi

Current Events
Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) Empty
PostSubject: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 am

"....they may........bot......one..." The voices grew a bit clearer when Dani and Oki regained consciousness. They would find themselves in a dim room with no one visible except each other. The only light available to them would be a low red hue shining from the middle of the room, which was enough to show that the room itself was large, around the size of a classroom. The floor was rough and cold to the touch which featured an assorted set of red and black stains. Both of them would still be able to feel the cuffs on their wrists, still holding their powers back. On one wall of the room were a few spikes on the wall a little over five feet above the ground, all of the spikes having what appeared to be a kind of metal appendage to them; one having a hand which was stabbed through the spike, another had part of a mechanical leg, one even had half of a metallic skull hanging on to the third. Other things they saw on the floor near the walls were tables and blankets covering unknown objects underneath. Another thing they could see is a different color of just as dim light leaking out of one end of the wall, in the shape of a rectangle on its side. There was also what appeared to be a sleek rectangle on a wall in front of them, weakly reflecting the red light in the room. The voices continued, at a lesser quality, perhaps from a speaker.

"They are good enough right?" A familiar female voice said. There would be silence, before the speakers returned along with the light being reflected on that rectangle on the wall glowing a bit brighter. The voice that they heard would be a completely different voice that they could not recognize.

"Good evening you two. I trust you are doing well aside from the head injuries the three gave to you? I don't really care, so if you can stand, do it now. You both are not going to last much longer, so cooperate now, or you will be facing a worse end then what I have in store," she said. Then all was quiet as the captured Daniel and Oki were left to their own devices. How were they going to react to this command? It didn't truly matter since they were just more people to end up dying. The person behind the speaker would make sure of it.

Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:54 am

"Well if you want us dead that  is interesting the question is why?" Dani was in no mood to play games he told Oki to run and she didn't he was afraid something like this was going to happen. "Oki be a doll and run the next time I give you the chance because my life is not important nobody would miss me if I was gone" Dani had to get Oki out of here he wasn't important. Dani smiled though he should be scared but he wasn't. "Man if I had a 100 dollar bill for each time I have gotten jumped I'd have a small fortune" Dani said trying to make light of the dangerous situation. Dani frowned noticing some things this was going to be annoying so that mercenaries  knew that they were going to be killed or maybe they didn't care how charming. Dani frowned as he stood up and sighed this was annoying but he complied this was annoying  and made no since he had no idea were they were at unfortunately he doubted there was an way out. Dani smiled and chuckled how annoying. Dani sighed he didn't have an inkling what was going on this was sick and wrong on so many levels yet he kept his false grin on his face so Oki wouldn't know he was actually worried he had to remain strong. Dani fake confident smile remained on his face is this all they had wanting them dead they were nothing but bullies his fake confident smile turned into a real confident smile he wasn't scared anymore they were nothing but coward having a wall between them because they were to scared to talk to them face to face. Dani walked forward not scared to move enough of this bullshit what were they going to do he was interested he stopped after a few steps waiting for Oki to get up an follow.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:30 pm

The being was still dazed, but that state was quickly changing as its senses picked up on some rather disturbing and unfortunately recognizable things. There were scents here. Blood, rust, waste, and other things that could not quite be distinguished. It was the scent of death. It came from the whole room including the uncomfortable floor that they were upon. There was a dim red light around them and the signs of odd contraptions that Oki immediately recognized as instruments of death or torture. As that clicked into place, the being felt itself shutting down in many ways as its old self overrode the alternate persona that it had built up over the years to try to fit in with society. That side of itself was no longer needed here.

Green eyes would continue to scan the room locking on Dani as he woke up. He seemed to be fine, so the eyes would drift about the room a bit more before settling on the strange rectangle on the wall….an observation window…

Oki sat up and remained seated on the floor as it heard talking from behind the window, one voice was familiar, but the next one to address them was not. It was greeting them, commanding them, and threatening them if they did not comply. In response, Dani started rattling off at the mouth putting up a tough guy front in face of fear. He said and did things that Oki wasn’t sure if it was going to get them in trouble or not, but at the same time the being did not lash out at the other as it looked at him as he told it to run the next time he command it to do so; however, how well Oki was swallowing the words was hard to decipher as it watched the other blankly as he took a few steps forward into the unknown. Once more he was being rash to protect Oki, but he would find the Oki he was in the room with now was very different from the one that was outside a moment ago. Staying still for a second longer, the being would eventually shift to get its feet under it before pushing its way into a standing position. It swayed slightly in its spot, but quickly regained balance as it stayed in its spot in the room not bothering to follow Dani. It had not been commanded to move just to stand. It looked at the window where it knew the others were watching.

Dani had pretty much asked one of the questions that lingered on its mind, but there was still another on its mind.

“…Hyde Mizumi…what is his crime that he has a bounty on him?" it asked in a monotone voice that carried no hostility or warmth. It was simply a curiosity that was added onto the one that Dani had stated regarding the hunters and this mysterious lady wanting all persona users dead. Now whether they received answers or pain for such questions was left up in the air; however, Oki was more or less prepared for either consequence. While escape was a priority, there currently didn’t seem like an out for them. So then…what did Fate and Twisted Luck have in store for them?

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:54 pm

"The young man you ask of? He is a scum of this world, much like you. You and your stupid powers over Persona and  other crap. I don't think you understand what happens when you reveal yourselves. This world is meant to be peaceful, and it needs to be changed, free of scum like you. I intend to keep it that way until I can change all of our worlds, including your own," the Voice said over the speaker. There was silence for several painful moments until they spoke again. "I know where you come from, and it is not the San Malarus I know. You meddle in our affairs like you belong. You're a lot like that young man, boldly acting without thinking. Admirable, but when you do not understand the fears on people and what they think, that is when you truly are dead inside. You don't belong in this world. You're broken much like every single machine on this planet, and that is why you will be terminated...actually, no. You deserve a bigger punishment than my hand. How about you go ahead and fight one another? I will let one of you go if you kill the other; and I give you my word, all you have to do afterwards is leave this world and never come back. I have no need for both of you, just one be it dead or alive. You guys are not friends to each other. Much like the rest that have been in here, everyone just wants to live." The Voice remained silent on the other side, watching them. Would they be forced to fight each other for survival? If the person must, they could take drastic measures, but they wanted to know if they wanted to live with their precious answers. Could they kill one another, without their Personas? Did they have to rely on their powers to survive? They would see if they had what it took to cast aside themselves to fight. Moreover, if they were smarter than they seemed. Were they just simple trash, or did the trash have a brain inside?
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:02 pm

"Well Oki if you want me dead like everybody else now's your chance haha, don't worry if you want to kill me I wont fight back." Dani wasn't sure if Oki would kill him or not he would accept his death if that was the case. Dani smirk left his face so they wanted him dead big deal the world wouldn't loose much if he died. Dani sighed he wouldn't care the foolishness of this all was quite high since some people cracked under pressure hopefully Oki wasn't one of them. Dani sighed and stayed quiet what would happen? so many questions. Dani looked around disinterested by his captor's offer and he simply yawned. Dani sighed simply waiting without a care in the world. Dani wasn't affected by this at all it seemed deciding on speaking up. "Well trying turning us against each other huh" Dani sighed seeing through rouse quite easily. Dani simply waited for something to happen ignoring everything else. Dani simply listened to his and Oki's captor speaking like he was nothing but scum since he could use Persona and he was to forward and he didn't think anything through that just made him dumb not scum. Dani 's smirk never left his face she was trying psyche him out it wasn't working, in fact it made him more calm at the woman's ranting. Dani sighed then continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Oki listened to the words that were said and processed the deal that was being tossed out before green orbs looked at Dani who was pretty much telling it to strike him down. He said he wouldn’t fight back, but the being made no move to kill him or attack. instead its eyes dri

“We can understand an error and will not try to talk away punishment for such things. However, my purpose for being here while meddlesome is to simply gather information. We are trying to understand the situation to better aid the worlds rather than bring harm to them,” Oki said calmly without a trace of lie in its voice. “While I admit I am probably more broken than even you can comprehend, we still have the ability to learn. Perhaps you can explain to us why it is that Persona Users are so hated around here and on that note may we have a name? And what of changing the worlds and ours? Won't you share what you plan to do there? Won’t hurt if I am to be terminated anyway right?” it said and then looking at Dani its eyes would narrow.

“If you are not a threat to us, then why would you throw your life away so easily? Do you really think no one cares for or needs you?” Oki would say simply as it observed the other with a neutral expression, its words were cool, but not hostile. It wasn’t going to attack unless provoked in some way, so as it always did, the being remained neutral until the situation showed it needed to do something more. There was no need to waste innocent blood…even if disobeying would more than likely result in some form of punishment. It didn’t seem like the ones watching would let them go so easily….and if they choose not to fight would it be destroyed along with Dani as the woman had said? There were many unknowns, but for now Oki played this round by ear. If things turned out better rather than worse perhaps Dani and itself could survive whatever was to occur.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:01 pm

The Voice scoffed. So they weren’t that smart at all, or they were just waiting to see what they could do. She was half-surprised that they didn’t know what could be done, she had even set it up ideally to help them survive from each other. Feminine giggles and chuckles could be heard over the speaker, quite unlike the deeper voice she had previously. “What are you, an idiot? Or maybe you understood and just couldn’t believe it? I don’t need you both. All I need is for one of you to live. What is worse, dying by a friend’s hand, or dying by my own?” Of course she was trying to get them to kill one another. They were monsters and deserved to be treated as such; no exceptions.

“Idiot. You preach to want to learn your errors, but no one changes. Everyone just wants power to survive. All you are just hypocrites who go mad with power. You take it into your hands and cause misfortune to others, having a one track mindset that changes every time you find something new. You cannot think for yourselves, and you only know how to destroy. You create nothing, hence you must be destroyed. You are not meant to see what the Angels will bring; a future that does not need you. Now, kill each other, or I shall do it myself. This is my final warning.” She said. Her patience was slowly growing thin, and time was eating away at her mission. If they didn’t cooperate, well it would have to get serious. She wondered if they’d do it. Anyone could pretend to be friends, but one was ready to give up. Maybe he truly does have nothing to live for. That’s right, he was a monster, just like the other one, and just like the rest. No one was redeemable to this person. No one.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:37 am

"Hey Oki I think I know a way out let the genocidal maniac rave like a lunatic" Dani said. Dani remembered something important. "Hey Oki you want to know something funny I know it's probably me over thinking things but I don't see a speaker in the room do you?, also when I was waking up I heard voices very close to us in this very room, but I didn't hear a door close hear them leave the room in fact it sounded like they very close they simply wouldn't have enough time to leave and to get into a room were they could speak to us through a speaker even if they ran they wouldn't have enough time because them talking is what woke me up meaning their hiding some were in this very room using  some sort of voice distortion device to make it sound like our captors voice is coming from a speaker" Dani smiled at his deductions. "Phew I think my brain might be fried after thinking that much next time keep an ear open Oki sorry it took me so long to come up with that but it's a pretty good deduction don't ya think eh Watson ha-ha  Dani laughed at the situation this was pretty simple he called Oki Watson only because he was amused at the situation they might be in. "Also in a room like this it should probably smell like feces because people empty their bowels when they die ha-ha so those mechanical body parts sticking out of the spike walls are either fake or just mechanical limbs they bought to try to psyche us out"  Dani smiled he was pretty much spent he had only one more question. Dani then spoke up "Well can you figure the rest out it's pretty simple?" Dani said giving Oki the nickname of Watson.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Words. Lots of words from both the one behind the glass and Dani. The being heard each one speak and picked apart what was said as its mind shuffled who to address first. Green eyes would drift to Dani and lock onto him.

“Your logic while sound in some fashions is also based on many assumptions that we do not agree fully with. We do not believe our senses lie to us. The scents which you speak of are all here along with others that we do not care to name. This is indeed a death chamber. The pieces left behind are the remains of the dead. Observe the darkness. The red light. All are techinques used to hide much more than people. It hides decay and the true mess this dead zone is. As for our captors, there is a possibility that they could be in the room with us; however, there is also a possibility they are not. You said you heard voices when you woke up that sounded near? If the speaker is always on, then we could hear them if they were near the thing and talking. The disoriented mind may have placed them closer when they were really behind the glass all along,” Oki said not returning any of the boy’s light heartedness at the situation.

“As for the other raving like a mad person, we do not conclude it is mad at all. While we cannot say for certain, I would say that a spirits of sorts was the one that woke me up to what was given. We did not ask for power, the spirit simply gave it to us and told us do something useful with what was given,” Oki’s eyes would drift to the window where the captors were.

“If we are an idiotic and a hypocrite than we conclude you are the same. You speak of peace for this world, yet you want to eliminate anything that you assume is Persona User or abusing power without even trying to understand the truth. You want to change a world and others beyond. You pass judgment and determine on your own who is worthy of what. We would say you were the very monsters you seek to destroy even if you hide behind pretty words such as Angels. Fear rules you and so you will be bound to fail. Your ways are no different than any of the other heroes or villains of the worlds. The pieces are all behaving the same,” Oki said as it shifted its weight to its back leg.

“You might as well destroy all including yourselves if that is how you think,” Oki said finished refusing to attack Dani or attempt anything rash. While the other was indeed trying to get out, Oki wondered just how much of the plan the others listening had caught. The being didn’t think that Dani had been whispering, so what were the chances that this would be a simple matter when nothing was ever simple?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:08 pm

So be it. They weren’t smart, and they were going to try and hold on to the tiny thread that they try to pass off as camaraderie. Was this young man daft? He clearly must come from a backwards world the way he struts on about his plans and ideas, not to mention that he is not aware of technology that doesn’t need to take up space. They were also not aware of the surefire way to eliminate a problem that had been nagging at them for a while. She was impressed at how calm the other one was, and yet he was arguably just as foolish. “You act as though the truth means anything to you. I know the truth, and that is that none of you can be trusted with that power. And since you guys do not bother to look around you in more detail, I suppose this is the end of our conversation..” The voice cut off, and in a few moments, light seemed to pour out of the darker end of the room away from the other door and across from the table and spikes. Stepping through, was a female indicated by her apparent bust. She was wearing all black and stood about six feet tall. Carrying in her hand was a single-barrel pump shotgun, that she somehow was able to lift up and point to both of them without any kind of fatigue. Over her face, was an odd-looking mask.

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) Ergopr10

“I suppose you will be dying, so this mask is pointless. Maybe if you guy knew your situation you'd understand. But you don't pay attention, just as no one else does. Impress me, and maybe I will show you the face of your killer. None of you deserve it anyway,” she said, pointing the shotgun to the side of the two and firing, letting the flash of bullets crash into the ground and then from there ricochet straight into the wall behind them, causing the window to crack slightly, showing how strong this window really was. How quick were they on their feet? Could they defeat this woman and survive? Or would they surrender? They had a chance to truly fight back and gain a more even footing if they had good street smarts, but it was up to them to figure it out. She would even let them get a head start. Seeing as how she was blocking the door that would close behind her, and the other door was closed and the window was still intact, she had more than an advantage in this fight. The prey who did not fight and show their true sides when attempting to survive was not at all the best pray. She will make them fight, and they will be made to know their true errors.

Dynamic PvS Combat Has Begun - ??? is Attacking, Press X to Not Die...

Important:

???:

Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 pm

Dani decided to end this quickly there was no point in prolonging the fight. Dani would sprint to the woman and zigzag to the woman's side and try to use a shoulder tackle to push her into the spiked wall with a single step that broke into Dani ran hoping his stupid and risky strategy would hopefully work otherwise he was screwed. Dani showed no fear this was their one and only chance if he died hopefully Oki would get away. There was so many things wrong with this plan Dani might die but life was all risks. Dani had a fake confident grin on his face then he put his plan into action.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:19 pm

Oki heard the words that were spoken to it from the woman, but instead of responding it would respond back with silence for the moment as its body became tense. The woman had left the microphone if the cut off was anything to go by. Meaning something was going to happen. While Oki had not looked around before because it had not planned to use anything in the room against Dani, as the small silence came to the room, the old being did a quick analysis of the room seeing what was around it, if anything was moving, and if that woman was going to crop up from somewhere. The analysis was a brief one, but would hopefully pick up something useful to use in whatever was going to happen next. In any case, whatever was gathered would be left in the air for now. There was a sound coming from ahead as something slid open unleashing light into the darkened room. From that sliver of light, Oki could clearly see the spikes in the room with them, but also a table it hadn’t notice before; however, as soon as the table was noted, Oki’s green eyes would snap to the lady with the odd-mask as she raised her shotgun and began speaking.

To her words Oki’s eyes narrowed slightly, but like before it did not respond as instead the being had to move as it saw the woman tilt the gun to the side and fire. Around the time, the woman pulled the trigger Oki was already in motion as it moved in the opposite direction the gun had been fired as it dove forward into a tumble across the uncomfortable floor. It would roll close to the table landing on its back before quickly kicking the table leg causing the thing to tilt over. As it tilted, Oki would scoot around the falling table making sure to catch the leg of it with its own leg to keep the table from toppling fully over on its back. As the table slammed loudly into the ground and became a makeshift wall as it settled, it would be turn in a fashion to block any incoming bullets, while still being turned enough where Oki could keep an eye on the woman without the fear of getting hurt to badly should the woman try anything else. Provided said shield held up. In any case, Oki stayed low to the ground behind the table, letting out a faint curse as Dani charged forward before it could get him to do otherwise. It saw the guy going towards the woman full speed. It looked like he was trying to ram her into the spike, but Oki wondered if it would work.

Praying the guy wouldn’t get himself killed, Oki watched whatever happen play out before asking its question.

“Are you alright, Dani?” it would call to see what sort of condition the other was in. It really wish he hadn’t rush forward like that. At least if he had hide or something, they could’ve perhaps planned to tackle this woman a bit better. But what was done was done, the being would do what it could to get them both out of this alive.

Actions:

1.Quick analysis: A simple observation of the room to see what and what cannot be used.
Nothing unusual here.

2.Using table in an attempt to defend itself from any on coming attacks and hopefully from those bullets that ricocheted.

(No dice where thrown so, I assuming nothing hit?)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:20 pm

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) Ergopr10

She was not sure if they had planned this, but the young man seemed like he had no plan, so to see him charge at her while the other took cover was....interesting. If she truly wanted she could find a way to reach the other, but she was rather busy worrying about the young man who charged into her, which did cause her to step back a bit, but she was a veteran to these things, so she would regain her footing long before she fell into the spikes and stepped to the side of Daniel, leaving her some feet away from the door, but not to the point where she couldn't get to it; however she did see Daniel close to the door, which didn't bother her since charging into it was not going to be enough to cause it to bust down. She didn't know what to think of this, whether they were smart or complete fools. Oh well. They weren't on the wrong track per se but now she had an advantage over what they needed, at least the other knew their street smarts. What scum.

"Nice try, but not good enough. Impress me more, or I will kill you slowly." With those words, she held a black gloved hand out towards Daniel, and her palm would give off an eerie glow and Dani would feel his health slowly being sucked away in what looked like small white tendrils that flew towards her hand before she closed it. Daniel was still alive, but not for long if he didn't think fast. Could they do something or was the prey just fated for a weak kill? She didn't know yet, and sometimes that was also the exciting part.

???:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:26 pm

"Ya know what it's kind of funny you say we should impress you why because you want to kill me get in line, as there are quite a few people that want me hospitalized or dead, you make people kill each other for your own amusement. Open your mind woman you have became exactly what you were afraid of a monster with powers. See what you're doing killing some teenager how many other people have you killed, and not only that you hide your face from your victims why is that, and nobody Is dying Not Me no Oki and not even You, because I really do believe that you are a good person" Dani was In much pain he looked at the masked woman with a gentle smile no malice in it. Dani knew this was a gambit but he really did trust the strange woman. First Dani needed  to do something so he wouldn't get shot. Dani ran to another table that was closer to him and flipped it on its side which was  quite hard since he was still cuffed hopefully the woman would see reason. Dani hid behind the table flipped on its side Dani was in quite a bit of pain whatever those tendrils were they hurt. Dani was thinking he had a very overcomplicated plan that he could use but he would need to get to Oki. Perhaps Oki could fin her way over to Dani either way they needed to talk somehow.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Oki stayed behind its cover watching the scene with tension running through it like a wire. It had asked its question, but got a rather unfortunate answer as the lady dodged the charge and then raising a gloved hand, seemed to drain the life right out of Dani! The move didn’t kill him, but it sure seemed to hurt. Watching Dani suffer and not being able to do much about it only ticked off Oki more, but not to the point where the being would act rashly against the lady or what was happening. It needed to stay alive and also be sure that Dani stayed alive to. The being didn’t think they could beat the woman and even if they could, Oki wasn’t exactly inclined to kill on command or because someone was forcing it to do such a thing.

Escape was the optimal choice here, but how did one do that when the lady had proven she was quite agile in this situation? Even if she had moved from in front of the door, she had a gun, her naturally speed, and that freaking drain move that would more than likely drain them lifeless before they got far. They couldn’t get near, but staying far without a plan wasn’t that great either.

Sure, the table was sturdy, but a shotgun shot or a well placed charge could probably take the thing out in time. As for the cracked window…well….that could work provided they had time to get to it and actually break the glass quickly, but…who was on the other side was the problem with this plan. Besides Dani was hurting and thanks to the bonds on them, Oki had no way of healing him.

Damn! What to do?

The thoughts went through Oki’s head quickly before it was focusing on the woman who was still trying to force them to “impress” her or she’d kill more likely both of them slowly. Tch! And they were the monsters and hypocrites in this situation?

As if lining up exactly with its own thoughts, Dani had spoken out to the lady pretty much telling her to go ahead and give it her best shot at killing them while telling her off for her own hypocritical nature, but the boy wasn’t being hostile about it. He was actually being rather gentle as he explained how no one here was going to die. He said he believed she was a good person, huh?

That was indeed impressive to say considering the situation, but Oki wondered if such words would melt a heart such as the woman’s. She didn’t seem to even consider she was a monster herself when Oki had mentioned her contradicting nature earlier. So would she change due to Dani saying it…even when he was the thing she hated most? It would be interesting to see what happened, but for now the end result was left in the air as Dani made a mad dash for an extra table and much like Oki made his own form of barrier between him and the woman. While the table shielded the guy, Oki could see he was in pain and naturally wanted to get over to him to check on him, but how was the being going to do that?

Thinking quickly, Oki eventually settled on something a bit risky, but it was the only way to get to where it needed to be without hopefully getting shot or worse. Shifting so it was completely behind the table, Oki turned itself so its feet could reach the table. Then using its above average strength, it would kick the table towards the woman in an attempt to distract her more so than hit her. If things work, the table would be loud enough and distracting enough to keep the woman from paying much attention to Oki, who took the brief window it had to dive roll across the distance that separated itself from Dani. When it stopped rolling, it would be in a position within the shadows of the room, but near enough that it could easily scoot closer to Dani and be behind the cover too….provided all went according to plan. There was a lot that could get screwed up in that small time frame…especially if that woman as skilled as Oki was calculating her to be.

If things worked according to plan, Oki would look over Dani as it whispered.

“Holding on?” hopefully low enough for the woman not to hear….but it was a pretty quiet room without that table making noise…..

Actions and Status Box:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)   Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prisoners of a Storm (Daniel/Oki)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next