Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Titanium (Charles, Nilo)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Titanium (Charles, Nilo) Empty
PostSubject: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:22 pm

The school was a chaotic mess of being suffocatingly crowded to being unimaginably empty. The albino boy walked through the odd clusters of people, sighing lightly as he gave out polite "Excuse me"s seemingly constantly. He had a single aim in mind, to find the robot named Charles. He knew he came to school, but where he was would be hard to determine. The school was vast and finding one person would be difficult.

The boy sighed, deciding to check the club rooms first. He went down the list that he knew: Literature, Physical Education Clubs, and then finally Art. He continues his search through the school, hoping to find the robot. He didn't know why he wanted to talk to the robot... But he simply didn't know /who/ to talk to about his concerns for Jack.

During the broadcast, Jack had awakened. A solemn fact that worried the boy. He knew how dangerous the other world was, and the only other people that knew about this other world where people he didn't trust whole heartedly. Charles seemed to care about Jack, that much was known, and so he felt like he could open up to the robot.

The boy would continue his search until he came across the robot and or finding him in one of the club rooms.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Another school day had passed... Although this one was somewhat different than the others, solely because of the fact Charles had gotten tossed around by the teachers because he hadn't brought any of his school things since he stayed at the school premises the entire night. That also caused other students from his class to observe him curiously and suddenly start paying more attention to his presence. Tch, whatever, several 'F's and whatnots changed nothing, but the fact that he was more 'noticeable' now worried him. Everybody began questioning him for his constant absence from the PE class and the fact he always wore a hat and a scarf, even on warm days. Some of them even followed him on his way to the art room and were now busy spouting and discussing theories about him.

Anyhow, he was waiting around the club rooms for the art club to finally leave when he noticed a white head pop out of the crowd. It was Nilo, who seemed to be searching for someone, apparently.

Charles stayed stoic. He had no intention of socially interacting with anyone unless necessary. But Nilo would've been able to see him clearly leaning against the wall next to the art club room, along with a pack of third year students observing him from the other side of the door and whispering something among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Nilo sighed and was about to give up hope. He had looked through the entire school and, simply put, what where the chances Charles would be at the art club? The boy sighed and continued to trek on, clinging to what little hope he had of finding the robot. Upon coming to the part of the school that housed the art club, the boy sighed at the flux of people. He loathed the sudden mass of people, almost deciding to not bother looking into the club room when he noticed the familiar face of Charles.

The boy sighed in relief, walking towards the boy with little worry of the other people. He did, however, notice the group's gazes at Charles, giving them a quick glance over before continuing over to Charles. He approached the robot with a bow of his head, smiling politely before speaking.

"Hello, Charles. May I take some of your time and speak to you... Some where more concealed than this?" he asked in a very polite and well temperament voice. He glanced back at the people one more time before sighing, whispering his next words to where only Charles could hear.

"... It's about Jack..." he whispered with a hint of concern. He realized then that he didn't know Charles's exact amount of concern towards Jack. Would he simply ignore and brush him off? He didn't know... But he put on his polite smile regardless, simply hoping for the best.

Last edited by Lost on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:37 pm

So Nilo decided to approach him, eh. Charles greeted the boy as he came by, seeing as he was acting rather polite. The group behind him began to stir curiously as Nilo whispered into Charles's ear. They must've been plotting something... Whatever, they apparently had nothing better to do. But Charles did. "I agree, we should leave." He would respond with a nod. "We should go to the burger place." He said, loud enough for the poeple around to hear it. The crowd, as if struck by lightning, suddenly dispered after another series of whispers. They bought the bait and were going to go stalk the restaurants nearby. Oh how feeble were the minds of young, curious teenagers.

'...'

"So, shall we go?" Charles looked around one more time to confirm the situation before saying that. His classmen were gone apparently and nothing stopped him and Nilo from leaving now. "My apologies about them. They do not know their manners." He added, reffering to his 'peers'.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Nilo nodded and glanced at the 'peers' before they left. The boy sighed and shook his head, wondering how hard it must be for Charles to keep his identity a secret from the world. Yes, he looked human, but with out the scarf one could easily find out what he really was. Nilo pitied the robot, but only briefly, knowing how much he hated pity, he didn't want to place his upon another who probably didn't want it. He took a while to respond before nodding, beginning to head to a quieter hall to speak.

"... This way, the halls over here are empty... Unless you'd prefer some where more concealed than that..." he said, stopping for a moment to hear Charles's response. If the robot didn't mind the hall, Nilo would continue towards it, but if the robot wished to go else where, the boy would either fallow him to the desired location or think of a better speaking place.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 am

"No, it is fine here." Anywhere was fine as long as it was away from those students' ears. "Anyhow, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Charles was interested in what Nilo wanted to say, even more so after the time he spent with Jack yesterday in the evening, because, although he didn't want to accept it, he did care for the guy. Besides, this was a perfect opportunity to find out more about Nilo himself.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Nilo nodded and continued to the quiet hall, sighing and turning to Charles. He moved his hand to twist a stand of his hair, sighing lightly. He didn't know what to directly say, but he decided to simply go with it. He stopped his hair twisting before speaking, his voice polite and temperament like normal.

"... Has Jack told you that he has awakened?" he asked politely, shaking his head before speaking, "... Simply put, I should start from the beginning... Where you able to watch the broadcast of the reporter?" he asked again, this time going to patiently await Charles's answer.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:46 pm

"Yes, I know about Jack, but I have no information on this 'broadcast' you are mentioning. Was it important?" Charles said, raising his brow. His voice resonated through the empty hallways, amplified by the thick atmosphere of silence that shrouded it. Whatever this broadcast thing was about, he wanted to know, since it was apparently important enough for Nilo to go seek him out. "Is it... connected in any way to our powers?" He added.

Around that time a flash of light illuminated te hallways for a moment before flickering out. Charles reacted quick enough to catch a glimpse of someone's foot dissapearing behind in the other hallway. The kind of shoe the person was wearing could clearly be seen and Charles remembered it. He frowned upon seeing the culprit and his right fist clenched itself tightly. Were they spying on him now? Tch, they were gonna regret it if they kept this up, starting with thst guy. "This place isn't safe after all. Could we... perhaps leave the school building?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Nilo opened his lips to speak before the flash of light emitted. He blinked in confusion before hearing the squeak of shoes signifying someone was running away from them. He sighed lightly, twisting a strand of his hair with another light sigh. He nodded at Charles's response, beginning to head out of the school.

"... Um... We can go to my dorm room or Jack's shack..." he said with a contemplative look on his face, trying to think of the best place to discuss the broadcast with Charles at.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm

Charles nodded at Nilo's suggestion and they took off. "Perhaps the shack would be a better place to discuss things." He said as they walked down the halls.

Before they made their way into the shack, Charles made sure nobody was tailing them. Seriously though, did they get the whole school involved just to find out some more about him? It had to have been her fault then...

Charles closed the door behind them and stood next to the broken table occupying the middle of the room. A box laying in the corner of the room, pinned down by several books and knick knacks was growling and trembling at them. It was the possum from last night. Anyhow, Charles turned to Nilo. "I met up with Jack yesterday night, right after my own Awakening." He blinked, as if realizing something. "Oh, right. I have my own Persona now. I haven't had the chance to tell you yet."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Nilo raised an eye at the growling box, sighing and deciding to ignore it. He listened to Charles and smiled at his awakening to his persona. "Oh, that's amazing." he said with a polite smile and in a happy voice. He then got serious again, sighing as he returned to twisting a stand of his hair.

"... A lot of things happened during the Broadcast... To be honest, it's really hard to describe... So excuse any of my mistakes." he said with another sigh before continuing, a tired look over his face. "Miss Divine, the reporter, took over the broadcast stations and... Every other station... She awakened a whole crowd of people to persona and now everyone can see the rifts... Jack, two others, and I all entered the Broadcast Tower to find the reporter..."

He sighed again, taking out his book and flipping to a heavily written on page. "The reporter turned out to be an angel, an angel who works close to humans. Thesis, a goddess, along with her brother wish to awaken the Creator of our world... And if they succeed to awaken it... It could spell the death or our world... Miss Divine said she wished to stop them with our help... But only we can apparently choose what humanity wishes for..." he closed his book at that, holding it close to his chest.

"... I'll let you digest this information before continuing... But that's simply it..." he said, residing into silence to let the robot think.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Charles followed Nilo's words closely, nodding every once in a while. There was a lot he didn't quite get, though. Angels, gods, destruction of the world... This was much bigger than just fighting Shadows, which he thought of as his final goal.

"I see." He simply said at the end of Nilo's monologue. "What does that have to do with Jack, though?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Nilo sighed and returned to twisting a strand of his hair, glancing back at the growling box for a moment. He yawned absent mindedly out of habit, before thinking for a moment.

"... I'm not sure... I suppose I'm scared for his well being... He's never been to the other worlds, and frankly put, it's very dangerous there... You and I know this... But I'm afraid Jack will injure himself with his antics..." he said with a light sigh, flinching lightly as he twisted the strand of his hair a little to tightly. "S-Sorry... I suppose this is highly confusing..." he said apologetically as he tried to un-tie his strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:11 pm

"No, it is not." Charles shook his head. Nilo didn't need to apologize for anything. The world around them was filled with supernatural apparitions, so the news about some angels and Thesis didn't sound as unbelievable as it should've sounded.

Anyways, Nilo seemed genuinely worried about Jack's safety. "I am not worried about Jack. His determination should surely manifest itself through his Persona, making it stronger. Besides, if anything goes wrong, I will be there to assist him." He said, looking Nilo straight into the eyes. "However, you should be made aware of the fact that I have never gone to these other worlds you speak of. I have also used my Persona only once so far, so I am actually much less capable at wielding this power than you might think." His eyes shifted downwards as he spoke, glancing left towards the window. The cold breeze outside waved the branches of a nearby tree up and down, left and right... all backed up by the blank grey sky. Even the sun was gone, wiped away by the clouds...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Nilo sighed as he un-twisted his strand of hair. He listened to Charles intently, looking up at him with a slightly confused look on his face, blinking lightly at his own mistake. "Sorry... I forgot... Sorry for being rude." he said apologetically before sighing and brushing his hair from his eyes. "I've been studying... Trying to find out information that could help us... Miss Divine said she could only tell us so much... Sorry for my lack of... Um... Remembrance?" he said with another sigh, ashamed of his poor word choice.

"... I forgot about that... Persona are a part of the soul... Jack's soul is strong... So he'll be protected there..." he said with a smile, trying his hardest to push his tiredness aside. "I didn't realize I was the only one of us three that had been to the other worlds... It was the school's other world, to be exact... I awakened there and met the other me..." he said, remembering the dessert all to well.

"How did you awaken? I was under the impression only one who met there other self could awaken to Persona... But... Miss Divine has already proven me wrong." he said with a light but curious smile. "I would like to know as much as I can to better assist the team." he said with a determined look on his face, his tiredness pushed aside entirely this time.

Last edited by Lost on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanium (Charles, Nilo)   Titanium (Charles, Nilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Titanium (Charles, Nilo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next