Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Settling Our Differences [Naomi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Settling Our Differences [Naomi] Empty
PostSubject: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 pm

It’s been a while and seemingly Naomi was the one that Hyde had the most problems with. He would of liked for them to get along, so he decided that it would be best if they both went out for coffee or something. Hyde was sitting by a table in the middle of the café, somewhat looking forward to hashing all of this out with her. They had a lot to talk about, mostly involving his recent actions and their differences. “Is she even going to show up?” Hyde would think to himself as he refuse to order anything before she showed up.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:32 am

With a heavy heart and a less than please mind, Naomi would walk into the café and look around. She really did not want to be here right now. She was in no mood to deal with what was inevitable in this conversation. Still, she figured they would have to address it at some point. They couldn’t expect to keep working with each other if they didn’t get this out in the open. As soon as she saw Hyde, she would walk over. Her heels clicked viciously against the ground as they gave a more manageable manifestation to the annoyance and rage she felt inside. Still, she was trying to control it. Once she was at the same table he sat, she would cross her arms and cock her hip, “You called?” She wasn’t trying to be unpleasant, but she was a busy woman. She had a life to get back to and this was not how she would rather be spending her time. She sighed and waved her hand to dismiss her rude tone, “Listen, why did you call me here?” Though she had an idea, she wasn’t positive
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:13 pm

“Oh, hello Naomi it’s good to see you too. Why did I can? I called to hang out with you? Isn’t it nice to get out of the house sometimes and have a quiet evening at a good café? I don’t think we ever hanged out without the boys being around.” That was the real reason as to why Hyde called her here, he was attempting to make the initiative since it didn’t seem like Naomi would ever call him out to do some stuff and what not. At the very most Hyde didn’t know too much about Naomi, and he honestly wanted to get to know her.

“No need to look so impatient, this place has some good cakes and drinks. It’s pretty cheap too; there is a special today, so they are affordable for mostly anyone. “ Hyde would then fan the waiter over with a smile as he ordered some hot chocolate for the time being and the waiter shifted over to Naomi. “And what would you be having miss?”
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:05 pm

He wanted to hang out? It seemed a bit late for that, given how their relationship was that of a snake and a mongoose. And Naomi just gave herself chills thinking of that analogy, “I don’t know what you’re thinking, but do you really think it’s that simple to fix what’s been done. You’re late to the ballgame, Hyde. Don’t expect to get any good seats.” Even though she said that, she would sit down, “Do your best, I dare you. We’ll see how this goes. Probably about as swimmingly as water and pure sodium.” In other words, this was going to blow up right in their faces. She was already seeing disaster in the future, especially since no one was here to rein her in this time. When the waiter asked what she wanted, she would shake her head. If she ordered something, she would be stuck here much longer than she intended to be, “If you’re trying to hang out with me, you must really like getting punched in the face.” She had done it twice now. Was he aiming for a third?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:06 pm

The waiter would not her head and take Hyde’s menu away. Hyde kind of expected Naomi to react this way, he didn’t think that she was necessarily fond of the idea of hanging out with him. However, Hyde himself wasn’t a bad guy, and he knew that Naomi was pretty cool herself. It was just hard to find that common ground. “Well, as they say, better late than never. I think there is some merit to trying to understand each other, instead of letting thing stand as they are. I want to be friends with you, and I just thought it would be nice if we got a chance to hang out sometime. Besides, you would usually have to work hard in life to get the things that you want, I was never expecting this to be easy Naomi. “

The idea of getting punched made Hyde shudder just a bit. He knew that he could dodge them , he just chose not to. They weren’t necessarily life threatening, “ I wouldn’t say that I like getting punched, It would be pretty cool if we could avoid that. Getting the seats at the actual stadium is a lot different than being glued to the tv.” After that small exchange, the waiter would return with Hyde’s hot chocolate and miniature sugar cubes. “Are you sure you don’t want anything? The menu is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:47 pm

She sighed, “Sometimes, late is too late. You may want to consider that before you make your next statement.” She knew how he had messed up, on multiple accounts. She wasn’t sure how he planned to come back from that, but she was sure it was near impossible. Friendship was not in the cards right now. Allies, maybe, but not friendship, “You’re right that it won’t be easy. I have a pretty solid opinion of what you’ve done, and it’s more than enough to keep you on my bad side for a few years.” At least she was being honest with him. She wouldn’t put on a smile and pretend nothing was wrong. He had endangered people she cared about, and that was something she could not forgive, “Promise not to do something that makes me want to punch you in the face, and I promise not to punch you in the face.” It was a pretty simple path of logic. She would give him a vacant stare before answering, “I’m sure that I am not in the mood for any kind of drink or beverage.” She could not be more specific than that. If he didn’t understand after that, she would give up on him completely… not that she already hadn’t, “So you called me here to hang out or talk. Well in that case, talk.” If he kept going on about how he wanted to be friends without actually getting to the point, she would get up and leave. She had a life that was more worthwhile than this.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:19 pm

“Ok, fair enough. You could say that if you want, but that’s not what I believe. “ Hyde would say as he took a sip of his hot chocolate. “I’m going to make a guess that you already know what went down in the other world, with the tape and all. I’m actually curious; whose life did I endanger with the actions that I made that you care about as much as you do? You have been saying that over and over again, but the only people I could think of is people that I haven’t known that has already awakened to their full potential. However, I made sure to tell people about the truth and about my blunder to ensure that they stay clear of san malarus, as well as follow the boards with caution. In a sense, I have been going out of my way to take up some kind of responsibility for this. So if it’s not any of the people here…” Hyde picks up a sugar cube and dumps it into his hot chocolate.

You mean to tell me that there is someone on the other side that you care about that I …”endangered?” From the way things went down, it seems so inevitable with the increasing amount of users we keep getting, a lot more awakenings are occurring and its happening a lot more often. It must be nice to have a finger to point. But to be honest, I always had a feeling that you never really liked me. “These words wasn’t said in an aggressive tone, Hyde was rather neutral with his words. “
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:57 pm

She would look up at him with a glare, “So you make sure to alert all people with power about the situation in the other San Malarus? You go out of your way to find those who have just awakened and may be curious about what lies beyond the other side of those portals? I didn’t know you had that power.” She would fold one leg over the other and cross her arms, “Do you know what the other San Malarus is doing is response to what you did. I doubt it, considering if you went back there you would be arrested on sight. Let me take a guess: Instead of warning them not to rush in there blindly, you tell them that they people there are hostile and will attack without provocation, when it was you that caused the issue in the first place.” She was clearly not in a good mood, “Do you even understand what you did? Wait, I already know the answer to that. You don’t. Instead of owning up to it, you find some way to blame the people there for your mistakes. Sorry Hyde, but you rushed into that world without a clue about what it was like. What happened there is your fault and your fault alone.” She did not state who he had endangered over in the other San Malarus. He wouldn’t even understand based on the way he acted.

She would glance at him when he made his observation about him, “I didn’t have an opinion on you when we first met. I did not dislike you nor did I care for you. You were merely there. The only reason I can’t put up with you now is because you keep messing up. You don’t get it and you don’t learn. That’s what your problem is. You have no will to change yourself and grow. Instead, you make the same mistakes over and over and keep finding excuses to justify your actions.” That may have been harsh to say, but she was being honest, “That’s what I can’t stand about you, Hyde. And you want to know something? All of your mistakes could have been avoided if you had just thought about what to do instead of rushing in.” She was so tired of hearing what blunders he kept making.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:14 pm

“Oh, and you yourself are free from all of these mistakes? How do you know that I’m not learning from the mistakes I make? Or that I’m trying to get over my bad qualities so I don’t endanger anyone else with my choices. That’s just an assumption of yours that claims I don’t, but I do. It bothers me, it bothers me that there is a lynching going on for people like us. My fault? Sure, but it’s not only my fault. This is their history, and it doesn’t even target anyone else but people like us. There is no point for those people overreacting against anything that wasn’t even a danger to them in the first place. It’s an illogical fear, while we have everything to lose in this case. Sure, I didn’t have to take that mission, but I did.”

Hyde was a bit irritated at Naomi, her whole vibe towards him just made him feel uncomfortable. “And I get it, you think this is easy for me? People can change who they are over night? So for all the good I managed to do, is that something that pales in comparison? I am trying to change, but I’m changing because I want to, for my own benefit. Not for anyone else. “ Hyde then raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his hot chocolate once more. “You didn’t have an opinion or didn’t care, why the hell did you invite me to that restaurant? To be nice? It could have been selective; I actually wish you was more like this when we first met. What’s the point of being nice to someone you don’t even care about? Was it pity? How is it possible to enjoy the company of strangers, though I guess sharaku and Alphonse was more “Likeable” for you, and I was just there. “

Ever since Hyde ever came to this world, he tried to change and put his past behind him. It was for the sake of starting a new life, having a new meaning to live for himself and spreading as many smiles as he could. Could it be any harder for him?” I thought of you as a friend Naomi, and I really thought we could be close."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:29 pm

Naomi would suddenly stand up in a fit of anger, “You have no idea how stupid that statement is.” She would lower her voice again and sit back down, “Use your head. It may only target those like us, but it’s still a tragedy. There are many tragedies in our own world that we treat like that. Plus, awakening is something that just happens. You can’t stop it. People have friends and family that could become like us. Then what? They are slaughtered like animals. Holes through their heads and stomachs and left to be found on the street. If any of them had made it through the first Red Storm, they’re surely being hunted down now.” She was so angry and this was only making it worse, “I can’t say I agree with their approach, but I understand the sentiment. They are trying to live a peaceful life. What you did was mess that up. It’s not illogical when you think about it that way. Hyde, I saw the photos from back then. They were gruesome, and they have no idea where the person who did it is or who they even were. That would terrify me.” When he mentioned the mission, she would give a cocky grin, “So, did the mission tell you to summon your Persona in front of an audience of people? Did it tell you to keep fighting when you were offered the chance to leave by the people who were afraid of you? You took that mission, Hyde, and didn’t think it through. That means you are the one at fault for your actions. No one else can be blamed for the things you did. Stop trying to find an excuse and just own up.” She was so tired of him trying to dodge the blame for this; of him trying to find anything to make it not his fault. No one manipulated him to do what he did. He did it of his own free will.

She would hit her hand against the table. It was balled into a tight fist. It almost looked as if her palm was turning purple from the force of how tightly in was clasped, “You’ve had more than a day. You’ve had months, and you haven’t changed. Whatever good you’ve done, it doesn’t outnumber the wrong you’ve done as well. We swore not to go rushing into the other worlds blindly, but you did. I had San Malarus under control. I was carefully learning about it, even before we split up the work. You didn’t even think of coming to me and seeing if there was anything you should no. You didn’t text or call, or find me.” She knew they had each other’s numbers. They exchanged them right after the first fight they ever had together, “Instead, you rushed in there and tried to play it by ear. If you were growing in any way, listened to any of the rest of us, you wouldn’t have been so stupid.” She was angry and sad. His actions had endangered the people she cared about and she couldn’t stop this mess on her own. She didn’t even know where to start. She had told Beep she was a Persona User, and, for as much as she trusted Beep, she was still afraid that someone else would find out. Even she wasn’t safe there anymore. If it got too bad, she would never be able to see Beep again. She didn’t want that.

She would scoff at his. If she were a classless woman, she would spit in his face for insulting her. Instead, she held back, “I met them both before that incident, so they were more likeable, in a sense. However, I felt the same way about them when we first met. People are not ‘friends’ just because you exchange names and a few words. You can be nice to strangers, and that is not a crime. You become friends by getting to know people, hence you are nice to those you meet. That was why I invited everyone to that restaurant. I wanted to get to know everybody. I wanted to get to the point where I could say we were more than just allies…” That felt like a long time ago now. She couldn’t even remember what it was like back then. Her relationship to Sharaku and Alphonse had gotten stronger, to the point she would actually use the word ‘friend’, but Hyde was nowhere near that, “If I truly found you unlikeable back then, I would have killed you when I was offered the chance. Don’t forget that.” Looking back on it, she wondered if she made the right choice. If she had done what that voice said and taken him out then, this mess could have been avoided. At the same time, they wouldn’t have gotten the information they needed to save Rinna and Lune. It was an unfortunate trade off. She cared about Beep and Rinna, so that would be a hard choice to make.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 am

“You would have killed me huh? I see………” There was a change in Hyde’s tone after Naomi said that. Maybe this was a mistake; this seemed as unrepairable as most things could be. Would apologizing do anything at this point? Maybe it was too late to reach out to Naomi after all. Besides, she had Alphonse, Sharaku, and even Shun to look after her. Maybe it was Hyde that wasn’t getting it. It’s not like he really belonged here anyway, it wasn’t his world. If h id fie, it would of been something that was overdue, he could have died in that forest back then. “You’re right; I didn’t reach out to you when I should have. I was…..hesitant.. I’m sorry; I guess it’s all my fault after all. “ Should Hyde just accept the fact that he has a talent in causing such trouble for others unintentionally? Is it something that he should have embraced?

Is there such thing as being the best at being the worst? However, that’s not how Hyde wanted to be. “Well, I guess I heard the message loud and clear Naomi. I’m sorry for wasting your time; I know you probably have a lot more important things to do. I’m sorry about your friend, the person I put in danger. Hopefully, that person is safe; things will turn around as long as you are surrounded by reliable people. I’m not one of those people, and maybe should stay clear of those people too in order for things to go well. It’s my mess, and I’m sure that dipping my hand in it any further would only ruin it. You were right Naomi, you should have killed me after all.“ He had it coming, it’s not like Hyde’s hand wasn’t stained with blood. This feeling was familiar, but unwanted. Hyde was feeling weird; he was starting to feel like his old self again. He didn’t like it at all, that’s not who he was anymore. There was peace, there were choices, there were people around him that weren’t restrained. They were happy, he wanted to protect that happiness, he felt like it was a proper exchange for him to be a part of this world, but maybe he didn’t belong anywhere.

“I guess…. I guess were done here. I won’t be bothering you anymore; I apologize for wasting your time. “ Maybe this seemed like giving up, but Hyde’s current outlook was putting on a great front. He didn't show much of anything, it was a straight face that was devoid of any kind of immediate emotions. However, He was torn on the inside, and maybe she knew. He didn’t know what he was going to do after this, and he didn’t trust himself to do anything reasonable either. Maybe those kids in the orphanage weren't lying after all. Hyde wasn't worth adopting, he was just a trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:46 am

As soon as Hyde admitted this was all his fault, Naomi would sigh. She called over a waiter and ordered some hot milk. The waited bowed politely before going to get it, “That’s all I wanted to hear.” She would lean back in her chair, “And for the record, I said if I had found you unlikeable back then. Obviously, I didn’t do that and I still have no intention to. Learn to read between the lines. I’m only informing you that I could have. In fact, given that video I saw, I don’t doubt I could still put up a formidable fight against you.” She took a breath to calm her nerves, “I am not appeased by your apology, but it will do for now. I needed you to acknowledge what you did before I was willing to work this out with you. I don’t think the word ‘friend’ is right, just yet, but it may be more than allies. We’ll see.” She was trying to make this work. The waiter came back with her milk, of which she took a sip. She immediately stuck out her tongue due to the heat, “Burning. Burning hurts my tongue.” She would say right after she put it back in her mouth.

She would set the milk down and sigh, “Besides, you aren’t the only one that’s screwed up. I had to tell her what I was. I couldn’t bring myself to lie to her, so I told her I had a Persona. She should have turned me in right then and there, but she didn’t. I’m scared of what will happen to her if anyone finds out what she did. I need to know that she’ll be alright, but…” She would pause before posing a question to Hyde, “If, in this world, we arrest those that keep knowledge from the police, what do you think they’ll do in that world where death is an acceptable punishment. Worse: what will they do if they find out it was an AI that is supposed to be for public use that covered up for someone they should have turned over right away?” She realized only now how badly she may have hurt Beep. She hoped the little blue haired AI was doing alright, “I don’t have a clue how she’s doing. I’ve been trying to think of how to fix this mess, and every option is something I don’t think I have the power to do.” She pulled out her tablet and moved it towards Hyde, “This little thing is the best way to reach her, but I can only do it while over there. Are you willing to discuss something with me, even if you may not like it?” This was not something that would be easy on either end. Unfortunately for him, it needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:28 am

Around the time that the waiter came over, Hyde had a craving for his favorite cake.” Banana cream cake please.” It was one of the few things that could cheer Hyde up, especially when he’s feeling down. On top of that, Bananas were Hyde’s favorite fruit.  Naomi started to reveal a little bit about the friend she was talking about, it was an AI of some kind.  Hyde originally thought alphonso would fit the bill, but his thoughts were quickly dismissed as Naomi continued onto the story. “What’s death to a robot? A shutdown? A replacement, an update perhaps that removes all prior memory and dramatically changes her personality. Death by lethal injection in our world could be a computer virus in her terms.  Losing your memory could serve as another form of death, since the person you used to know died within those previous memories, and the new ones thy make create a different kind a person. But…I digress… so far….i think you should….. copy her data somehow…. Or make a mini icon of her so that she could be in your tablet and in that world at once.  If something like that was possible, she would be free from harm if you could just back up the Ai  and store it somewhere safe, even if it’s only temporary.”

Hyde’s cake was brought in and he immediately reached for his fork. That was until; Naomi slid her tablet over and asked if Hyde wanted to discuss things that he might not want to. “ Sure,  what do you want to talk about?”
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:39 pm

She would squint her eyes and rub her temples when Hyde mentioned what death could mean to an AI, “Can we please not think about that. I don’t want to even consider them making a new one of her and changing who she is. This is someone I care about remember? And I doubt I could create a backup of her. I mean, maybe it’s possible, but it would the equivalent of trying to back up Google on your phone.” She would turn her eyes to the ground before continuing, “On that note, I need something from you. I need you to know… you’re wanted dead or alive and there is a huge bounty on your head. If you ever step into the other Sam Malarus again, you will be arrested on sight.” Naomi would drop the statement right then, knowing Hyde would be more than reluctant, “My friend said she would look into getting you a lighter sentence, but it’s still risky. You’re only saving grace is that they don’t seem able to see the portals that connect our worlds, meaning they can’t follow you. On the other hand, I am not your saving grace.” She’d lean onto the table, “Hyde, I won’t make you rush to your death, but I need you to consider everything that means. If the time comes when you may need to turn yourself in, would you? Be honest and spare no contingencies, because I will hold you to whatever you say.” She needed to know if he was willing to do it when the time came. She wouldn’t make him walk in right now, but eventually, it may happen. Or they would need to turn him over for something else.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:07 pm

You are asking me to sacrifice myself? Did I turn into some kind of barging chip? I’m a human being, and you are trying to negotiate with unethical people. They are going to kill me, why else would they go this far for bounties and overreactions? IF the punishment is death, will I be imprisoned in another world for the rest of my life? I know that I have no parents or family, but what the hell is this? Give up and die? In exchange for your friend right? What good will come of this? Naomi, when will it ever be a good time to surrender my life as easily as you make it sound?”

This was a losing situation for Hyde, they was going to throw him over a cliff. He wasn’t too keen on surrendering to anyone or anything in that world If he was going to die anyway, to die fighting would be more fitting. Hyde wasn’t going to make it easy for them, but he didn’t see like the violent type to Naomi of course. Also, personas were used to help people, or that’s what he thought at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling Our Differences [Naomi]   Settling Our Differences [Naomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling Our Differences [Naomi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next