Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lunapa Days [Safi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Lunapa Days [Safi] Tumblr_muvd3ytmBw1qztgoio1_500

The wind blew softly on this calm day -- the sound of the breeze seemingly being the only thing to be heard other than silence within the area. It was mainly empty for the most part. One could look around and see not a single person present across this entire section of Lunapa Island... with one exception, that is.

Alone on this calm day stood a girl looking up the tree that was the main (if not the only) attraction of the area. Her own height was barely close to the towering giant that was present. This girl, though most living on the island would not know her, went by the name of Azami Aihara: a first year living in San Malarus. Recently she had begun visiting other areas of the Azores Region; having only just arrived a couple of weeks or so ago and naturally wishing to see the wonders of the region. What stood before her however was far from a wonder... in fact, it seemed more like a miracle.

Of course, there had to be a scientific explanation for the tree's growth. But it was still an amazing sight to see. Normally you wouldn't have ever expected a tree of such height to exist. Yet, before her, stood the leafy giant for all to see. Still -- it was somewhat boring. While this was a nice sight to see and Azami herself had no quarrels about being alone it wasn't really that entertaining after the first few moments or so of looking at it. The feelings of wonder, surprise, and shock faded away like all things do; dying out after the moment of discovery that what you were seeing before it was real. It was a tragedy but alas, it seemed that watching a tree sit there wasn't going to be that exciting after all. Rationally she should have recognized that but there was no harm in coming to see it despite that.

Eventually her chain of thought would come to a halt and she would just simply stand there; unsure if this had been a waste of time or not. Nobody seemed to be coming to view it today either so perhaps she was the oddball out. Then again, she could always simply pull out a book to read or simply leave to either go seem something else or return home.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:01 pm

This place was actually somewhat boring on its own. Majestic tree and all, yes, but what else can you do except for looking at it? And that, admit it or not, gets boring with time. And it wasn't even the reason why was Sharaku out to hang at around in the first place. He was just feeling a bit nostalgic today, in a way. That, and this was probably the best place to hang out while at Lunapa. At least in his type of theoretical thinking.

Lunapa Days [Safi] Tumblr_inline_moevq6kXnw1qz4rgp

Still, even with all that, he wasn't too sure what was he really doing here. Hm, guess he'd have to figure that out mid-action. He did that a lot lately anyway. Thinking far ahead was not his style, it's never been. Unless it was a neccesity, that is. He was capable of planning when seriously needed, but he'd rather not if he could help it. Reality always turned out to be different than expected. At the very least, in more than half the situations one would come across. Going with the flow as it came was always easier than getting frustrated at a premade plan not working as it should. With a barely audible sigh, he would stride closer to the large tree, only then noticing a person already there. Well, he was being distracted by his thoughts, as usual. Nothing new. Besides, if he was going to get jumped or any of the like, he would have noticed sooner than that. Hm, well, it wasn't like it really mattered whether he was alone or not. He hadn't come to seek solitude, so it was...alright.

''Hello, Miss.'', he would say simply, as a polite greeting, giving the female a nod as he walked over. Talking to people without any reason was not exactly a usual for him, but he rarely ended up somewhere with only one person around. It would be rude to just ignore in a situation like that. Though, he would say nothing more for now, only keeping a sideways glance at the female with his golden eyes, had she decided to respond in some way. There was no hurry, really. He could just as well keep lounging around the whole day, if he so chose to.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 pm

The man's greeting would remain unresponded to for a while as Azami simply left her focus affixed on the tree; the girl standing there silently for a minute or two seemingly lost in thought. After a while she'd turn to the individual who had spoken the words -- deciding to pay them the heed of day at least a little from the looks of it.

"Hi."

For a moment Azami reverted back to her usual state; not saying a word in the slightest. She wasn't sure if she even wanted to converse with the man before her -- let alone did she know how she'd conduct such a thing. Still, both of them seemed to be at least a little tired of starring at a tree if her hypothesis relating to his actions was correct. Of course, there was no proof that he was but it seemed like that was the case; unless he was simply socially outgoing or was driven to associate with a stranger for some other reason. But then again you could never truly know about others. Even the people you knew could be wearing a mask and lying to you about what they're like through it.

"Nice weather today, no?"

That, of course, was blatant idle-chat. In fact, she could feel a strange vibe coming over her as she stated it -- it being perhaps too cliche to even take seriously in the slightest. Of course, there wasn't much else to converse over considering how the two of them had just met. She could have mentioned the gigantic tree but if it really was a source of boredom for both of them something told her it wouldn't really be that entertaining of a conversation. Then again, weather wasn't exactly an intriguing and wondrous subject either.

"So, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:36 pm

While noticing he wasn't getting a response immediately, Sharaku would do nothing about it. After all, that was not what he had been aiming for in the first place. He just found it polite to acknowledge someone's presence, mainly if it was as blatantly obvious as in this setting, where there were only the two of them. He would have been completely fine with not receiving anything in return, though he seemingly did, albeit a bit belatedly. He would take a more thorough glance at the female after that, giving her a nod that he heard her, but not speaking up yet. He didn't have anything worth saying anyway.

Though, he would raise an eyebrow at the weather comment that came a while afterwards. ''That would depend on everyone's own perception, but nice can cut it, yes.'', he'd answer, almost as if on cue. He had no idea where this topic came from, however, nor did he really care. As long as there was an answer to come up with for the question being asked, he wouldn't have cared even if she asked about elephants, as strange as it'd be. At most, he'd just get a little confused. Lately, he had given up on figuring out motives for certain conversations. Just go with the flow, and see. The second question, on the other hand, made him pause a bit. That wasn't something he could answer without thinking. ''Nothing special, just thinking about stuff. And maybe the fresh air. What else is there to do? Climb the tree?'', he'd say, tilting his head to the side a little, squinting at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 10:34 pm

''Nothing special, just thinking about stuff. And maybe the fresh air. What else is there to do? Climb the tree?''

Ah... So this was the tree that Hyde was talking about. Such a conclusion only made sense. He had mentioned a gigantic tree, if her memory of their conversation was correct. Did people really try to climb this thing though? Perhaps it was more interesting than staring it but it didn't seem like something most people would come today. Then again, Hyde wasn't most people from what she could tell. "I don't know. I'd assume most people would just make a short stop here and move on. Although I suppose it's not the only reason people would stop by here." She responded; merely shrugging.

Strength -- Logical:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:36 pm

''Perhaps so. Not everyone is enough of a nature freak to spend a whole day worshipping a giant tree.'' Sharaku would respond, in a slightly joking manner at her rather dull assumption. Well, yes, it made sense. This place wasn't an amusement park where you had something to do for an extended period of time. It was just...a big tree, and a lot of land around. Still, it wasn't exactly the answer he had been expecting. This female didn't seem to be the type to catch onto a conversation too much. Ah, well. It was fine, however, he wasn't really insistent on it. To each their own, though she was pretty much the one to begin it more seriously. He had just said hello, she came with a question.

Giving her a brief glance, he would return her previous inquiry. ''What is it that you are here for then..?''
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:43 pm

"Me?"

Azami paused for a moment upon the question. What was she here for? The answer seemed simple at first: to see the tree. That is, unless the man before her suspected her of being here for a prolonged period of time. "I suppose I'm just here to see the tree. I'm new to the region so naturally I thought I'd go sightseeing a bit. If nothing more I'm sure I wouldn't be missing anything exciting at home." She would answer calmly in response. Really there wasn't a reason for her to be here other than that -- unless she wanted a quiet place to think like the individual she was conversing with desired. And even then, there were plenty of places other than that to attend for such matters. It wouldn't make the slightest bit of sense to go to a whole other island just to find a place where she could get some peace and silence. "I suppose you could write it off as mere curiosity. After all, if I wasn't interested at least somewhat in seeing the tree for myself I wouldn't have come here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:27 pm

A simple answer, yes, but one that made sense. After all, it was pretty much obvious that one would come here mainly to see the tree, because, what else was there that was worth making a trip over? In theory, at least. Sharaku himself wouldn't say he needed an actual reason to go somewhere. At times he liked to walk around, just...for that. If he were to only go after things that held his attention more than barely, he'd have a hard time picking an activity. Not that he'd consider himself a picky person, but grabbing his interest was just hard. Often, it was all just a blur anyway...not worth caring about too much. Maybe he was a bit too apathetic, but he couldn't even bring himself to care about that. Which may be bad...but...........whatever.

''True. After all, the tree is here just for that, no? To have people come look at it. I doubt many would come to do something else than that. It's still an unusual kind of attraction. You..don't really have many options aside from looking. It's a wonder that people still come around.'', he'd say, giving the tree a short glance. It was an interesting sight, but that was...just about it. It's not really a good tourist spot for someone who wants to have their attention grabbed for more than a little while. ''Say, considering you took the time to come here and see it, what do you think of it?'', he'd ask after a moment, somewhat curious what was the end result. She said she wanted to check it out since she was new to the region. That didn't have to mean she'd like this kind of sight. Then again, she would be on her way already if it didn't catch her interest at all. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:43 pm

"It's grand -- very grand. Its effect wore off on me long since I've been looking at it but I have to admit that it has something going for it if the sight is enough to invoke wonder; even for only a couple of minutes. Aside from the literal spectrum, I think it works rather well inspirationally. When you think about it it's a miracle that a tree could ever grow so tall in a world where most trees are meaningless aside from the oxygen they provide us as a collective. I think a lot of people could find themselves inspired by that -- although I don't know a lot of people; so I can't really say that my hypothesis is accurate."

The tree was an interesting enough sight but that didn't take away the boredom from her. As stated before, it was simply a tree. It couldn't really entertain past the shock-value of its height; even if it was a nice little sight to see at first. But... That's not really what she was interested in right now. That is to say, her own thoughts on the subject matter. Azami already knew them well and good... and while she had gotten caught up in the ramblings of her mind at times she was currently more curious about the other individual's thoughts concerning it.

"How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Those were sure some big words...when in regards to a tree, that is. It may be unusual to see a tree as big as this one, but Sharaku wouldn't be among the people ogling it for it. Things that were out of the range of normal happened occassionally, and while they tended to be an interesting sight...it wasn't enough to hold his interest. Not any more than a casual thing. It WAS still just a tree. Only a bigger one than most that he cast a glance upon. Size was...just not entertaining enough. If you saw a huge dog, you didn't awe over it, did you? It was as simple as that.

''Honestly, nothing much.'', he would say, shrugging a little. ''It's a big tree, allright, but I don't see any actual point in fussing over it. A tree is a tree, and I don't think I could really care less about its size.'', he would say, rather matter-of-factly. He wasn't going to make up something just because. A tree wasn't worth it. And he prefered things that moved anyway.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:56 am

"I suppose you could think of it that way. There's no wrong view of it; just as there's arguably no wrong way to view the world." Azami would reply in response; merely shrugging. There was nothing wrong with that sort of view -- after all, it was those who were passionate about the non-literal whom most often ended up destroying themselves or others around them. Better to be labelled as apathetic than to be a walking time-bomb... She could agree with that sentiment a lot.

"Rarely is a passionate view about anything a 'good' view. If we all thought a little more with our brains than our emotions a lot of mistakes could be avoided. Complete apathy isn't exactly all that ideal either though. In the end, I believe most would conclude that emotion and reason are two necessities for us as a species: a literal view and a figurative one."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:25 am

Perhaps so. After all, who could say what was truly wrong and what right. When asked, every other person would give a different opinion on the matter. There may be a majority for one side most of the time, but you'll always find an odd person here and there claiming otherwise. Therefore, you can't go completely wrong with any statement, because there would always be at least one person in the world that thinks similarly. Even if your idea is not a mainstream one. ''Fair point. Nothing is only 'right' or only 'wrong', seeing as it would be impossible to have everyone agree to put one particular label onto anything.'', he would comment in return when she shrugged. She said it wasn't wrong. Someone else may have said it was. The point? In the end, there was no correct answer.

''A balance of the two then? That may be favorable, though, I'd guess it's rare to find someone who doesn't incline much more towards one of the two. On the other hand, one can still do something stupid, no matter which way of thinking they use. Humans aren't perfect...'', he would say, somewhat amused at the idea. And he would guess it did have an interesting point. He himself would probably be moreso the apathetic type. Maybe that's why he was constantly add odds with some people? He'd say Hyde was the one to think with his emotions, contrary to him. Then again, there was more to the problem than that, so he couldn't pinpoint just how much of an effect did their opposite ways of thinking have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunapa Days [Safi]   Lunapa Days [Safi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunapa Days [Safi]
Page 1 of 1