Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Empty
PostSubject: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:27 pm

There weren't a lot of ways of getting off Standasen island. They didn't have airplanes or even a boat to get across the body of water between the islands. Yet, it seems that they could make their way through the train's inert tunnels somehow. It seemed that Analee wasn't coming with them, or perhaps she was meeting up with them later? Either didn't make much of a difference for him. They had something to do and they had to get there.

As they traversed through the tunnels, he kept looking back towards Azami wondering what her exact nature was. But it looked like Joshua wouldn't know until she wakes up soon.

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) H5HjwM7

"Simon," he addressed the librarian, "I... What's happening to me? Back then, that wasn't Bedivere. What was that?"

There was a slight tinge of worry drawn on his face. Just this afternoon he had summoned a completely different Persona. It wasn't Bedivere like two years ago, yet it was Yamato-Takeru that came out. Something was changing and he wanted to know. The inaudible whispers in his head continued to proliferate within the confines of his cranium.

"Destroy... Conquer... Tear..."

He ignored these sayings, but to what extent and how long can he do this?

"YumiAmi☆♡ said earlier that we lost protection once the Angels were gone. Did you know this from the start?" Joshua asked his friend. He didn't care what his answer was at this point, but it was curiosity in his part to know what Simon knew or didn't know. Since this is directly tied with the Angels, he must've had some idea.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:48 am

This was going to be yet another long trek... even longer than the walk he had taken to Standasen... Lunapa was quite the distance away from the slums of this island. He hadn't been on Lunapa for over two years now... interestingly enough. And now, he was going back there. Unlike last time, he wasn't alone. He had Joshua, Azami and Simon with him this time around, and with a purpose.

The Android himself walked a couple of paces behind his two compatriots, giving them some space to talk while he was carrying the unconscious Azami. Her powers... had been something he had never seen before. Someone with the capacity of holding multiple personas within their own soul was incredible. If she just got used to her new abilities and honed them, there was no telling how powerful she could become... And that strange occurance when they fought that Zodiac girl was even stranger... what had caused that in the first place?

The unconscious girl's rythmic breathing was the only thing aside from the footsteps of himself and his comrades that could be heard. Azami seemed to be doing a little bit better than she was when he had picked her up after Joshua's intervention. Should she wake up now, he'd carefully set her down back on her feet with a faint smile, asking: "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 2:12 am

Simon looked at him with a mournful face. He didn't like seeing him this way, and why should he? Joshua has been nothing but helpful, and he was a friend that joined when he didn't have to. For all his lacking at the time, there was someone good in him. Did he lose sight of it? "I think a better question would be what changed for you since then? That Persona is not what I remember. You definitely seemed...different than the last time I saw you. You're not as bright as you used to be. Wonder if it's the new Persona that's hitting at the back of your head. It's not something I've ever seen before; so it could be that the Persona is its own being entirely, and you're letting it get to you. You're certainly someone who can be rude and crass, but you're no killer. Seeing you do that made me think there was more to it than whatever happened in your absence." He said, walking alongside him. When he mentioned what YumiAmi☆♡ said, he nodded. "It was only natural to assume without them we had nothing else to protect us. It's why our world while under attack either survived, or at the very least never touched our islands. Without them, we gain freedom, but lose any protection from them in the process."

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Tumblr_mx77ggWT6P1rx1dfqo1_500

As they walked, footsteps rang behind them, and a familiar red-headed woman would return to view. Analee would be walking well behind them, and retreat behind some debris if they turned around, though either she would not attempt to hide, or was hiding poorly, for the group could see her either way. She stayed silent, watching the group converse. She had nothing to say of course, she was just here for the mission on orders. But that did not mean she wasn't curious.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 3:06 am

He made a tired smile at Simon as he was remembering what he went through two years ago. His eyes seemed rather vacant. Two good people dear to him were killed. Yes, they expected a lot from him, but he knew they loved him no matter what. It made him regret a lot of things, stuff that he should've done for them. The fact the perpetrator could get off scotch-free added even more salt to the wound. It was... maddening. There was so much injustice in this world. Joshua couldn't believe he was so blind to it for so long. So much boiled inside that he struggled to keep down. And that was going to be difficult with Yamato-Takeru egging him on.

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) HlLdI8P

"It took me one bad day and a court trial," he cryptically answered as Joshua stared up ahead in the tunnel, "...just a single day. Yeah. That was all it took."

It was all he could bear to say to him. Joshua trusted Simon, yes. But it wasn't something he could try to tell him right away. He hurt. And that was going to take time. Yet, it weighed even more heavily that his change was because of his loss. The uncertainty scared him, as much as he tried to not show on his stoic and tired face.

Joshua sighed at Simon's response, "So we trade in one problem for another. Wonderful. Guess it's too much to ask from life to have some long-lasting peace and quiet, huh? I wonder where Rinna is? She has to be involved in all of this. Her disappearing and showing up to Zachary maybe six months earlier from now? I don't like any of this. We're running around blind, but not that we really have a choice, right? What do you think?"

They were essentially given a few pieces and not enough to fit together for a complete puzzle. There were agendas swirling around out in the open. But with these "people" pretending to be defenders of worlds going around the islands? It just complicated things even more. There had to be something bigger than this. Yet, they just can't see it. Where did Rinna fit in all of this?

"Speaking of Rinna... did she have any problems of her own? I remember back when we fought the Primordials together, her eyes turned... gold? Her Persona felt different from the others."

There was Sharaku, but he was a completely different person. Being. Or whatever he was. Everyone else surely had an azure aura upon summoning their Personas, except maybe that Blaez guy from earlier. Rinna was the most peculiar from what he witnessed from their battles together. Maybe Simon would know something about this?

Joshua would notice Analee was following them. Joshua narrowed his eyes in annoyance and confusion. What in the hell is she doing?

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) YXvhLln

"If you're going to hide, at least do a better job at it. C'mon out. I want to talk to you." Joshua called out towards her as he stopped.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Phalanx kept on walking at a somewhat brisk pace, listening to the conversation his two now "partners in crime" held. Not that he paticularly cared much for what they were saying, but more or less because... well, there was nothing else going on around them, now was there? Besides, he got some insight into the relationship between Joshua and Simon, which was helpful in it's own way. Now he had a good idea of what he was working with...

Analee hadn't really been making a good effort in stalking them un-noticed. Joshua had been rather quick to notice her, and Phalanx did shortly after. It was almost like she intended on being found... Had she really wanted to hide, she could've done so probably. Then again, this was a tunnel, not some street, but it had it's fair share of hiding places. Just not very many of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:14 pm

"If she's connected to Zackary, she probably isn't now. Why she would approach him though is anyone's guess. What she's doing right now is completely beyond me. I'm sure Zackary probably knows where she is, otherwise he may stand to lose alot, or at least be annoyed by us if we betrayed him. Someone like him may seem like a liar, and probably is, but I doubt he is lying about what he knows. He's a confident man that's for sure."

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Tumblr_mxi4v8dm7k1solfhro2_500

Analee ducked her head under near debris when they noted her presence. She then stood up, and looked at them with a strange curiosity. She stared at Joshua like before for a brief moment, before shaking her head. "I hardly have much to say. I'm not going to be very useful. But you...you're familiar." She took a few paces closer to Joshua, examining him from top to bottom. "Have we met before? You seemed like a dipshit when we fought earlier. Maybe you're someone else?" She couldn't put her finger on it, knowing that this man had such a strange presence for her, along with other thoughts that wriggled through her mind. If someone like him was here, did that mean the rest were...?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:43 pm

He nodded in agreement and just continued to walk as he thought to himself. What Simon said made sense. He was confident, or rather cocky in that regard. There was a lot that Joshua and the others didn't know about Zachary. If there was a way to peek into any kind of advantage over him, it would be great. Yet, they were still at a disadvantage right now either way. For now they would just have to grit their teeth and get the job done.

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) G8MbxGo

"Probably. If you're who I think you are, then it's just going to complicate shit," he muttered back at her while rubbing the back of his neck with uncertainty, "If you're just as interested as I am on what this whole thing is about, you can start with telling me what you are. Where you're from and who you are. It can get us somewhere at least while we're walking over to Lunapa."

Joshua wasn't sure how to deal with this one. Was she really Ananke or not? He wasn't sure. And Naomi had promised that the Primordial God wasn't going to be an issue. So much for that. He continued to walk while gesturing her to follow as they would converse in person.

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Yy5wmac

"I'm Joshua, by the way. Other guy with glasses is Simon. The other one holding the girl? Got no idea."

He turned back to Phalanx to allow him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Now he was being adressed? Well, not that he really minded it, honestly. Walking endlessly, only listening to their talk and Azami breathing in and out every three seconds did get dull after a little while. He'd give her a half-hearted shrug as he introduced himself.

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Tumblr_njf2rrCW6j1r4mm38o1_500
"The name's Phalanx."

He wouldn't give much more elaboration on what he was and who he was really working for unless directly asked. No need to overload people with information they probably didn't give a flying fuck about. They all had a common goal here, after all. That's all... with the exception of Joshua. He probably had something else in mind. This "Rinna" person seemed awfully important to him... and the android actually had gotten somewhat curious as to why that was... who in their right mind would challenge the biggest crime-lord on the islands for some random girl? Love was something he never really understood, nor wanted to understand, if it lead to making stupid decisions.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:36 am

"My name is Analee. Where I come from? I used to live on an island called Lunapa actually...but my memory on it is very foggy. It's very strange being here...like I'm coming back to an old home..." She said, looking around strangely. She seemed curious for the moment, however she would soon turn back with a straightened face, like she had just woken up from a dream. She looked at everyone introducing themselves, and shook her head with a sideways grin.

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Tumblr_nx0kshmBLM1r3z16po1_500

"Ah fuck it. It doesn't mean too much heh? Maybe heading there will jog my memory. But that's all I really know. But I do remember you kid. Joshua is your name? I feel like I should hate you from somewhere, but I guess I haven't figured out why. There are others like you I remember, but apart from that and Lunapa, I don't particularly remember much," she said, laying a hand on her hip while playing with her hair with the other. What else could she say? She had not much else to say about who she was, so she would instead take a few paces towards Phalanx and looked at him, while glancing at Azami. "I'm impressed Zackary just let her in your care. You guys sure gave her a whipping."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:16 am

He blinked at what she had said. If Analee was Ananke, did that imply the Primordials used to be human? Joshua gave a side glance to Simon and returned his attention to the girl. But he noticed her demeanor shifted. Was Ananke's influence still there? Joshua pursed his lips and then sighed. He remembered back when he fought Ananke with others.

Flashback:

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EPp9m8A

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. It probably won't be pretty. You don't have to keep looking back at the past to understand and become comfortable with who you are. What you do now establishes what you are today," he shrugged his shoulders at her. "But if you insist... Ever heard of the phrase, "Be careful what you ask for?" Yeah, that. Just keep what I said in mind and don't get in my way. That's all I want from you."

It was really starting to get obvious that she was Ananke. And it was really worrying. At this point, he didn't feel they were equipped to deal with it right now. With Azami unconscious and with just Phalanx, Simon, and Joshua? Simon might be strong and all, but they can't afford to fight here and now when they have a job to do.

Joshua stepped near Azami just in case the former Primordial tried to take her, "No idea why he just let me and I don't care enough about it. Though enough about her. What about you? Why are you working for that guy?"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyFri May 06, 2016 11:46 am

"Well, you're not the only one." Phalanx replied with a light shrug, looking down at Azami's peaceful face. "She's special, I'll give you that. Zachary's certainly strong enough to take her by force if he really wanted to. And there's no denying that he understands how valuable she is... so why he didn't seize his opportunity right then and there's beyond me... Unless of course, he has other plans." And well... Joshua had done him a service by knocking her out. He couldn't let Nyarlathotep's chosen face a premature death, now could he? Joshua himself probably didn't realise just how important it was that Azami stayed alive... or at least, not the full picture. As for the man's doubts about his own powers... he chose not to speak up on the matter... not with Simon and Analee around anyway. "Well, so long as you don't get hostile, I see no problem. But make sure to keep up. Once this girl wakes up, we're not waiting for anyone. I want this stuff done as fast as possible."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Tumblr_inline_n6mfxnLvi91qgnze0

Analee looked at Joshua and tilted her head. "What now? I didn't remember asking to hate you. But you are kind of a dumbass sometimes. Not reading in between the lines and willing to jump headfirst into something you should really think about, like just a bit ago." She was naturally referring to the incident with YumiAmi ☆♡, and yet she smirked like that wasn't all she meant. Her smirk turned into something more amiable. "I guess though, that's at least separating you from Zackary. Maybe he's smarter than you, but at least you have a heart, for whatever that's worth." She looked at Phalanx when he mentioned Azami. "That kid is something special indeed. But Zackary is smarter than that. I don't even know what his big goal is, but I know why he wants her help. But it's not just because of that the girl is special. She's got a lot going for her..." She said, closing her head in to her, almost examining her in the same way a pathologist might give an autopsy; clear interest, but not in a way that was immediately apparent. Simon looked at her. "What do YOU want though?" Analee chuckled when he asked without looking away from Azami. "Whatever Zackary wants is why I'm here...but I guess I wouldn't mind figuring out whatever the hell you guys are fighting for."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) 33bawB0

"Yeah, tell me what else is new? I'm a moron. Is that it? I never claimed to be a genius, sorry to say."

Joshua scoffed at her. He was at the point where he didn't really care about being an idiot anymore. It was a point that kept being thrust at him over and over again. But when she commented on about him having a heart, he had to roll his amber eyes. "Please. You act as if being a softie is a good thing. It fucking isn't. It's a pain in the ass."

Back then, they should've killed the weird girl with stockings. With her in Zachary's hands, he can only wonder how she was going to be used for his own purposes. Joshua had little doubt that he was up to no good. Speaking of that, he stepped close enough to Analee to force her to back off and also giving Phalanx some space. It was a subtle message for her to keep her distance from Azami while also forcing her attention back to him.

"I'm just looking for someone, that's all," he replied and then gave another question of his own, "Zachary mentioned that some random person introduced you to him. Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:32 am

What was it with people squabbling wherever they went? It was starting to be a bit annoying, even to the android. First the stuff back on Standasen with that rich kid and Azami, and now this? Why couldn't they just focus on the task at hand? "There's a distinct difference between being soft and being smart. Sure, I wouldn't have minded that YumiAmi would've died by Azami's hands, but at the cost of making obvious enemies as a result? Tactful is probably a better word, since the intentions were certainly there."

"What I'm fighting for is none of your concern." He'd answer coldly back at Analee, moving along, not even looking at her. So long as her agenda wasn't directly opposing his, he couldn't give a rats ass about it. If it was, on the other hand, then he'd find out in due time, now wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:05 pm

"Hm? Tell that to that ganguro twit you hung out with. She's your friend right?" She said, running a finger on her face. It was the first time she mentioned someone like that. Another person she had to look for. But Joshua would ask about the random person Zackary knew. "The person they met? Hell if I know, I got my ass kicked by someone. I couldn't see their face under whatever they were wearing, all I know is that they gave me one hell of a beating before they dropped me off at his house. It was great..." She said, smiling as though she was excited about the notion. When Phalanx responded, Analee covered her mouth as she not so subtly giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)   Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Tunnels (Joshua/Phalanx/Azami/Simon Travel Topic To Lunapa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next