Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gabishi's Boxing Ring

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:54 am

Gabishi was still looking at Naito and Genji that where fighting the big lion. The battle was intense that Gabishi felt a chill all around his body. Somehow he was enjoying watching the fight, but he was still upset that he can't help his friends with the fight. Gabishi quickly hear a loud noise that Naito made, he quickly look at him hoping that he was ok. Luckily Genji somehow health him with his angel thing. Gabishi quickly look back at Naito as he decided to attack the shadow lion once again, but this time it was an electric attack. Gabishi can't believe at what he was looking at. Gabishi felt powerless since he can't do anything, he didn't move an inch from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Even through the attack, the massive Shadow continued to charge whatever attack it was preparing for the two Persona-Users. A dark miasma began to coat the Shadow's body as the last stages of the charging period was about to end. The demonic Lion would look towards Genji with an intense stare as an unruly grin came across its face. Whatever the Shadow was planning, it was coming through. The results? Devastating to say the least. Their hope of victory would soon be over soon enough.

Shadow Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Genji was glad that Naito was better and was able to attack, but there was also the problem that the lion was still charging up something. It looked to be in a bad condition, so Genji hoped that they were able to finish it off, since it was pointing his head right at Genji. Genji needed to stop him now, he concentrated on his Persona and shouted Belial's name into the air, he would try bashing the lion again. This time, though, he had to make sure that this lion stayed down, or else it might be his life.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Gabishi was still looking at both Genji and Naito that where still attacking the giant lion. Gabishi can't keep his eyes off the battle as it was reaching the climax point. Gabishi was really enjoying this fight but he didn't want that both Naito and Genji going to die because of him. Maybe he was a strong fighter, but in that world he was just a weakling. He need to be stronger if he wanted to help them in a fight like this. Gabishi look back at the shadow that was preparing a big attack, but both Naito and Genji where attacking back. This fight was so intense that made Gabishi's more pumping.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:48 pm

With the final hit struck before the beast could unleash its devastating attack, the Shadow would let out a final grow before falling face first into the ground. The dark miasma that coated its body would vanish and disperse, leaving the Shadow in its previous form that resembled Hikuro. The Shadow would push itself to its feet before stumbling back to the ropes of the ring and giving a laugh. "Hah..So maybe I was the weak one after all." The Shadow spat out the words and looked towards his doppelganger with an indifferent look. "You should have let me kill you.." Were those the best lines it could say after finally being defeated? What a troublesome case this Shadow truly was.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 am

Genji sighed in relief that it was all over. He thought he was going to be a goner if it wasn't for Naito's and Genji's combined efforts. Genji would have said something, but it wasn't his time. He would quietly step back and let Gabishi face himself, letting the healing process begin.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Gabishi was confused of all the things that happened until know, but it seems that he finally get the idea. Gabishi slowly get up and look at both of Genji and Naito, that both remain silent. Well, Naito was already heading out from the place, Gabishi bet that he didn't wanted to waste any time in there. Gabishi look at his shadow as he walked towards him. Gabishi look at his shadow with a look. Weak?...... You are not weak..... You put out an amazing fight against Genji-senpai and Naito. Gabishi said while looking at his shadow. Yeah.... what you said erlier was true, i enjoy fighting people.... Gabishi said as he lowered his eyes looking down. Since Dad left me, i felt so weak.... that's why i decided to train my body to become stronger... Gabishi said while looking at the boxing ring. I was angry at people since they look down at me, like they were stronger than me..... so i kinda rebel at them by giving them a few punch at them, and that made me releasing all the angry inside me... Gabishi continued to talk while looking back at his shadow. But after doing that everyone decided to avoid me, keeping distance at me, treating me like an animal..... Gabishi said as clenched his fists. I hated that feeling, i just wanted that people would accept me like i am, like what are you doing right now. Gabishi quickly look at his shadow. If you felt weak that I'm weak too.... Since you are me, and I'm you.... right? Gabishi said with a little smile on his face. We have to become stronger..... together... Gabishi said with a little smile on his face while looking at his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 pm

With the acceptance of your Shadow, Gabishi has unlocked a power from within...

Gabishi's shadow has become Maahes... The Lion's pride will protect the weak...

The moment Gabishi's Shadow was accepted into himself as a Persona, a blue door would be summoned within the room. Bathing the ring in a blue light, William would exit the door with his usual laid back appearance, and a bag in hand. "Mission accomplished. Here are your items." The Velvet Attendant spoke in a lazy tone, as he reached into his bag and removed the rewards for Genji and Naito. Once finished handing out their rewards, he'd walk over to the newest Persona user and reach into his bag. "Here." With a nonchalant sigh, he'd remove a pair of glasses from the bag that were similar to the ones Naito and Genji had owned. The main differences was the red colored frames. Handing the glasses to Gabishi, William would make his way back towards the Velvet Room entrance. "Those glasses should help you survive longer, next time you're up again Shadows. Ask your friends about the Velvet Room. Goodbye." Blunt and to the point as usual, William wouldn't wait even if someone asked him a question. He'd re-enter the door and disappear in the blue light.

Naito Items Received:

Genji Items Received:

Gabishi Items Received:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Genji didn't care about the reward, honestly. He was just terrified at the fact that Hikuro was going to die if he didn't help him. He was happy that he was rewarded for it, though. It would help him become stronger and get better to help others that may be trapped here. He needed to get even better in order to figure this out. For now, though, he needed to explain a few things to Gabishi, so he wouldn't be left in the dark more than he needed to be.

"Where to start. There's a lot to cover. You just gained a Persona. It is a part of you that you use to help you in social situations. In this world, called Limbo, it's used in a different way. We use our Personas to fight Shadows. They are numerous in this world and they like to attack anyone who isn't a part of it. There is someone out there who is throwing people like us into Limbo. Who it is and the true reason, we don't know as of now. But we can get clues by entering through these red doors. We don't know a lot about it ourselves, but we are slowly trying to figure it out."

"You might also be wondering about the person who just spoke to us. He is not a human, he's a Velvet Room Attendant. They are people who try to help us out and explain Personas to us. Unfortunately, this one isn't in a speaking mood. There are many others, though. If anything, I'm just glad that you are okay. I would've been devastated if you didn't make it out alive. I hope that we can work together in the future, so that we can solve this mystery together. But you don't have to if you don't want to, it's fine. It's up to you. I'll just make sure that you get home fine, though. So once we're ready to leave, I'll help you home."

Genji was relieved that it was all over for now. He wondered if Naito was going to say anything, or if he was just going to leave. He would meet up with the two of them separatley, he wanted to make sure that they got their information across. He would worry about that later, though. He just needed to make sure that Gabishi would get home safely.

[Will Exit with Gabishi]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabishi's Boxing Ring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2