Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gabishi's Boxing Ring

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Gabishi's Boxing Ring Empty
PostSubject: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 pm

The one by the name of Gabishi Ogami would find himself face flat in a place very familiar to him. However, how he got there wouldn't be known. If he was to look around, he'd see nothing but shadows and darkness. The only thing recognizable was the ring he was currently laying in. It was the same ring his father was killed in during a boxing match. A mass of black shadows were focused towards the corner of the ring, as a familiar voice could be heard echoing through the ring. Its origin was unknown, as there was no one where, but somehow the voice could clearly be heard. "Keep your arms up, Gabishi!" The voice belonged to his deceased father. Even if he were to look frantically for the source of the voice, he'd find nothing. "That's it! Keep it up, son! You want to be strong to protect your friends, then you'll need to keep training!" The reassuring voice would soon be drowned out by a flood of whispers coming from the outside of the ring. "Yea right..Protect? This kids is the same as those he beats on. Protector of the weak? If that was the case, then why does he speak first with his fists and beat those weaker than himself? He's nothing but a bully himself!" The whispers continued. "Protect his friends he says? Ha! You have to have friends first to protect them! No one would want to be friends with thisdelinquent. I heard this story that he picked a fight with an elder, just because the man didn't leave him a tip at his job! Can you believe that? What a piece of scum!" These whispers and rumors would continue. All berating Gabishi's sense of "protecting" others.

Last edited by Philemon on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

........... Gabishi was laying in the ground until he heard a sound not really far from him. He slowly opened his eyes while hearing the voice. The voice was really familiar to him, he totally remember that voice everywhere he goes. D-dad? Gabishi slowly try to get up from his position. He can't believe to hear that voice once again after a long time since his father left him. Gabishi finally stood up and look around, it was complete darkness except the ring that he was standing in. Even the boxing ring was familiar to Gabishi, it was the boxing ring that his father died. ......... Gabishi remain silent since he was totally confused, He was looking for his father, even thought he only hear the sound. He felt totally confused around there. Suddenly Gabishi heard other voices around the place. Bully? Me? Gabishi can't believe hearing those words, for him he wasn't a bully. He was only trying to help other people who where getting disturbed by others. He just wanted to stop all the bullying that was around him, he didn't want to hurt other people. Suddenly Gabishi heard another voice, he still didn't know who was talking and that made Gabishi a little angry. W-what? that's not true.... Gabishi was getting more confused and angrier. Gabishi quickly look around COME OUT YOU PUNK!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME, THAN SAY IT TO MY FACE!! Gabishi was getting really angry. He didn't know anything about this place, why he was here, what he was doing, and who talked about Gabishi like that.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:19 pm

"Heheh.. Yea. Yell! Beat them up! That'll totally get them to stop." A familiar voice would come from the black mass of shadows in the corner of the ring. Walking out of the abyss would be an identical copy of the one named Hikuro. There were a few differences, such as the crooked grin and keen yellow hues that replaced his eyes. "I say I want to protect the weak, but in reality I just have anger issues and take it out on the person closest to me. In reality, I love to fight. I'll fight anyone who gets in my way, even if they're friend or foe." The doppelganger gave a low chuckle beneath his breath. "Who the hell cares who it is!? I have power, so I'll use it! You have a problem with me? I'll beat you down into the ground too! And to make sure I get a laugh out of it? Hah! I'll say I did it to protect the weak." All fell quiet for a few seconds, as the doppelganger simply stared at its original. "In reality, I'm just pathetic. What they say about me is right..right? I'm just a delinquent that loves to fight. Maybe I'm exactly what I claim to hate? Heheh.." Shadow Gabishi gave a heart filled laughter before extending an arm and pointing towards the real Gabishi. "This is the truth! I love beating on people weaker than myself! Protection is just an excuse to fight more and more! How do I know this? Hahah.. I know this because I am you, and you are me."
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm

As Genji got the call from William, and attendant of the Velvet Room, his heart began to pound. He heard the message and his heart stopped when he heard that it was Gabishi. Genji panicked, but he couldn't just jump into a door to Limbo, yet. He was home and had to grab some clothes to put on, so he could run outside. He grabbed whatever he had on and ran outside. He didn't care to keep quiet or even lock his door. He just couldn't stop worrying. He was worrying about Gabishi and what has happened so far. He hoped that he wasn't dead. He quickly remembered his own awakening. He was terrified, but his friends got him through it. Genji was worried and glad. He knew someone as strong as Gabishi could become a User, but at the same time, there was the fact that Gabishi was in trouble. Genji had to save him.

Genji rushed to the door that would hold Gabishi in his clutches. He couldn't wait for the others, especially not in this circumstance. He recklessly ran through the door and into Limbo. This was no time to be laid back. Genji had to save Gabishi. If he didn't, Gabishi would die. But was saving him the best thing, though? Genji shook his head as the pointless question filled his head. It didn't matter right now. Genji had to get in there and save Gabishi, he just had to.

He found himself in what seemed to be a boxing ring. He saw Gabishi alone, fighting off some voices. Then he saw Gabishi's shadow. It made Genji shudder as it came out, attacking poor Gabishi with an onslaught of horrible truths that Genji was embarrassed just to hear. Genji had to make his presence known to Gabishi, though. Even if it would embarrass him, he had to tell Gabishi to accept himself. He would step forward and put his hand on Gabishi's arm, trying to get his attention. He gathered up all of his experience in the Disciplinary Committee and told Gabishi in a serious voice, Ogami-san, I know this will hurt a lot, but you need to trust me. This thing is you. It may be extreme, but yeah, it's you. I'm sorry, but you'll have to accept this thing. I've done it before. I know it's going to hurt, but please Ogami-san, you have to do this. If not, that's fine, I'll protect you anyway." Genji had to be honest. Whether Gabishi accepted his shadow or not, it will be a battle. Not accepting it may be more of a battle for Genji, but it had to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Gabishi was still looking around hoping to found from where the sound was coming from. He was still confused to the all the things that was happening, was he dreaming? or this was pure reality?. Gabishi shake his head to get his ideas clears. Until Gabishi felt the presence of someone else, and quickly turned his body to see what it was. Gabishi freeze, he can't believe at what he was seeing. It was a perfect copy of him. Gabishi's copy started to talk about his feelings. Gabishi remain silent as the shadow talk, he can't believe at any words that he was talking. H-huh? What? Gabishi become more confused as the shadow continued to talk about his feeling. Gabishi become more angrier as the Shadow continue to talk. He was bitting his lips and closing his fist, trying to calm himself. Gabishi look at the Shadow with much more angry. Suddenly Genji appeared out of no where, and started to talk to. This thing his me? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SENPAI?!?!? Gabishi become even more angry after hearing that, he can't believe that something that just like to beat up weak people was himself. This-s-s fake its just the opposite of me!!! Gabishi said still looking at his Shadow. Gabishi walk towards the shadow with a totally angry aura. I'm not a delinquent.... i never enjoy beat weak people!!! Gabishi said as he raise his hand towards the shadow. YOU ARE NOT ME IN A MILLION YEARS!!!! Gabishi said as he quickly punch his Shadow to the face. Gabishi was filled with rage at this point, he can't believe that someone who look like him was talking about all the things that Gabishi's felt.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 pm

"Heh..Heheh...HEAHAHAH!" The Shadow clenched his gut and gave a laughter. As this occurred, a dark miasma began to coat his body almost like a blanket. "Yea you're right, I'm not a weakling like you! I'm me, now! That, and you're weaker than me! KekahHAHAH!" The Shadow was now covered in Shadows, as its figure couldn't be seen any more. There was nothing but darkness now. "Like everyone else, you're nothing but prey! Prey for the strongest to beat down. Prey for me to "protect", Hahah!" The darkness would disperse into a cloud, as the figure of the Shadow would now be towering over both Persona-User, and future victim. "Once you're out of the way, I'll be the only protector here!"

Gabishi's Boxing Ring Liondemon

Towering over the two would be a fifteen foot demonic figure. Taking the form of a deranged lion seeking out prey to test its strength on, the Shadow would snap towards the two before letting out a distorted laugh. "I am a Shadow... The TRUE self. I'll crush anyone I want! Starting with you two.." The massive beast would slam its claws down upon the mat of the ring while taking a predatory stance. Even when on all fours, it towered over the two. Its keen gaze shifted over towards its doppelganger first, which signified it was about to attack. How funny. The very ring his father died in, Gabishi would be dying in aswell!

Shadow Gabishi Stats:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 pm

"No! Ogami, don't! ...Dammit..." Genji cursed as the all too familiar situation played out before him. He watched in horror as the shadow transformed before his eyes and started to grow. The shadow was at least 10 feet taller than Genji! His mouth dropped open as he witnessed this massive shadow tower over the two of them. Genji's mind quickly darted to Gabishi. He ran in front of Gabishi and held his mighty lance in a hostile position, ready to defend Gabishi if need be. This was going to be a tough battle, he needed to be ready for anything. He gathered his willpower as his body felt weak, the card appeared in front of him and he shouted, "Persona!" He stabbed the card and Belial appeared out of his conciousness. He would stab at the shadow twice before returning to Genji's heart, Genji needed to start off strong and show this shadow that he meant business.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Huuuuh? Gabishi got totally surprised when he saw his copy transforming into a big lion monster. He was slowly walking away from the monster. He can't believe at what he was looking at. A moment before he was Gabishi's shadow and another moment it was a big monster that was thirsty for blood. When Gabishi was walking back he suddenly felt over since he was still not believing in all of that. Suddenly he saw Genji standing right in front of him Senpai?? What is going on?!?. But he quickly shut up when he saw something big coming behind Genji, it look like an angel. The angel attack the mad lion. He can't believe if he was dreaming or it was reality. Gabishi slowly try to get up once again. He step back once again, until he saw someone else that he knew making an appearance. N-n-naito? What are you doing here? Gabishi become even more surprised when he saw Naito. Naito also called something that resemble a samurai to attack the shadow. Gabishi become more confusing looking all of that.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 pm

From being stabbed to being struck twice, the massive Shadow released a feral growl. "Why are you protecting him?! Tsurinai Naito, you crave one with power! I have the power you need, not my weak double. Kano Genji, he is nothing but a delinquent yet you come to his aid?! If you won't step aside, I'll just have to kill all three of you here." The Shadow would spread its claws upon the boxing ring's mat before titling its head back and releasing a powerful roar that shook the entire room. The roar itself was a skill being used by the Shadow to raise its potential for damage much higher than before. Now with this boost, it would dig its claws into the floor and await the next attack from the two Persona-users before it. With it now prepared to literally rip them into pieces.

Shadow Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:46 pm

]Genji quickly looked back to Gabishi and told him, "We'll explain when it's all over. I'm sorry Ogami-san, but we can explain it just yet. Please don't try to help, you can get yourself killed or one of us could by trying to protect you. I'll be sure to explain it all later." Genji turned away from Gabishi and would focus on hitting this lion hard. He wanted to stop this from hurting Gabishi. He struck the card that came from his conscious again. He saw Belial strike the lion twice with it's sword. Hopefully this lion will roar no more soon.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Gabishi still can't believe at what he was watching, it was almost like anime or a movie that he watched. There where three kind of monster that where fighting between them. Gabishi somehow can't say anything as his friends where fighting to protect him. Maybe the Shadow was right, he felt so weak since he can't do anything to help Genji or Naito. Gabishi look at his Shadow and just keep looking at it. He can't believe that something like that was him. Gabishi slowly try to calm down since he can't think straight and look at booth Naito and Genji. They where both putting they forces to help Gabishi, but Gabishi can't do anything about it. He really wanted to join this battle, but he didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:21 pm

The Beast would stand its ground through the second wave of attacks. It was nothing compared to its drive for blood. Through the stabs from the Angel of Guilt, to the double strike from the First Emperor of Japan, the Shadow stood its ground with a crooked wide grin."Is that all the power you two have? HahaHAHAH! Get the hell out of my way!" The Shadow shot forward off its claws and head straight towards Tsurinai Naito. Towering over the boy, it'd lift both claws up across its chest and bring them down upon him for two blows of moderate pierce damage. Once the attack finished, the massive Shadow would bolt back towards the edge of the ring to create some distance between itself and the Persona-users. Once gaining distance, the Shadow would continue by lowering its head to the mat and gathering energy for something. For it to be able to perform two moves meant something extreme was to be happening soon enough.

Shadow Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Genji let out a shocked, "ah," as he witnessed Naito being ripped to shreds by the giant lion. He knew that he had to help Naito in some way, so he thought about using his healing on Naito. His healing healed a fair bit of health, so he would be able to get Naito up and give him a chance of attacking this shadow again. He concentrated on summoning Belial to heal his ally. He stabbed at the card in front of him to have Belial be summoned from his conscious. Belial would turn towards Naito and wave his hand, bathing Naito in a green healing wave. After Belial disappeared, he only hoped that Naito would be able to fight again. He probably couldn't do this alone.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabishi's Boxing Ring   Gabishi's Boxing Ring Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabishi's Boxing Ring
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next