Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:19 pm

She grinned even despite Rita’s noticeable down attitude. “Hey, you’re an orphan like me! Well, you had your brother which is good. I kind of lost my parents on accident…” she scratched the back of her head, a bit embarrassed, acting like the loss of her parents however it was, was something she obviously didn’t talk about normally. “But you gotta make family. Like these guys are my family. And you have your brother, even if he’s not here right now. And you always have a new family,” she said, pointing a thumb at her chest. “Stick around, maybe I’ll hook you up with an actual circus acting job if you get better. Some of our biggest people came from being caretakers.” She set her food down and put an arm around Rita, pulling her to Cuore with a pretty grin, even despite her lukewarm body temperature from all the working out and the performances today apparently uncaring. “Stop worrying and take your time. There’s too many things out there. You don’t want to decide on just one thing for the rest of your life right? I’ll be here for a while!” she eventually let her go and continued to eat the rest of her food like she was all back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Though Lia's words made it... slightly more bearable, Rita still felt a bit awkward on the whole deal... them both being orphans... was something that felt like a bit... odd to her... "I see... I'm sorry for what happened to them, Lia, whatever it may be..." Smiling a bit more gently, Rita put aside her food for now, only focusing on talking with Lia... after all, that's why she was here in the first place... to be with her... "Lia... are you... sure?" She'd look at Lia with a bit of a confused expression with beaming eyes... almost as if she wanted it... really badly, even... and though Rita was a bit at Lia's sudden pull, she didn't flinch or pull back... instead accepting it wholeheartedly... "I'm... glad you're not leaving soon... I wouldn't know what to do if you'd left..." With her eyes tearing up even a slight bit more, Rita pulled on Lia again as she was about to pull back, hugging her tightly, uncaring whether she was sweaty or not. "I'll be glad to follow you guys... wherever you go... I'll train and become better... I swear, I'm gonna join you guys someday... and... I'll be with you too..." Blushing, Rita pulled back slowly, not really knowing why she said that... "Erm, I mean... of course, I'd be glad to be part of this circus... a-after all... it's your home, right? A-and... you're... kinda, the only girl friend that I have... ah, erm... not girlfriend, like... a friend... that's a girl... see?" Laughing a bit nervously, Rita was most certainly blushing very hard right now, no two ways about it... though she didn't really know how to feel, Rita still knew how to escape talking more about it... so, grabbing her food again, Rita started eating obviously more quickly, as if to disperse some thoughts she'd rather not have... in truth, she didn't really enjoy having those kinds of feelings from a friend... yet, Rita didn't even know whether or not she had them... it truly boggled her mind what she had said and, in an embarrassed voice, she'd whisper out bordering on inaudible, not really knowing she even said it in the first place... "Do.. do I like Lia like that...?" Realizing what she said, Rita's eyes widened slightly as her mouth was stuffed again full of food, though she'd hope Lia wouldn't have heard that as her cheeks became a very bright red...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:28 am

“Enjoy your time. Make more friends. I bet Christmas will be here soon right? It’s……one….two more months….or three!” she said, feeling merry already. She scrunched her lips together and wiped her eyes. “It ruins the makeup if you cry like that. I always worry about getting upset, cause then I could not entertain the audience. So we all try to leave our drama outside the tent. We have big parties for that to get it all out too. Maybe one night around Christmas you can come, sound cool?” Of course, being an employee Rita was going to be invited regardless, but maybe Cuore telling her would mean more. She wanted to do as much with her image as she could. She did hear what she said, but didn't exactly process it as she was focused on food herself. She would finish it in record time and finally put her plate to the side. “We have a party like this each weekend to celebrate. Keep that in mind since you work here and all.”
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:20 am

"Oh, um, Christmas...? That's... in about two months, yeah, November just started so... this and the next, I guess? A bit less than two months..." Christmas, huh? Rita always got a cute little gift from her brother during it... she wondered if this year it was going to be the same... a gift arriving by mail would... certainly mean a lot to her... "H-hey, I'm not crying! I'm just... sweating... from that exercise before, yeah, that's it!" Pouting with a blush, Rita got a bite in her mouth, chewing fervently as Lia continued talking, only to swallow it almost whole when she talked about a Christmas party... "Oh, you have those?! Sweet, I'll be glad to go to it! Well, um... that is, if you'll be there..." Blushing slightly again as she said this, Rita finished her meal a bit after Lia did, swallowing the last bite just as she had started talking. "Oh, really? Alright, I'll remember that... and really, you can expect me here any weekend... well, unless I'm sick... but if that happens, I'll definitely warn you beforehand!" Smiling, Rita picked up her dishes and got up, eyeing around a bit more. "Oh, um... where do we put these now? Or... well, I wouldn't mind a bit more but I can have a meal at home if I must... erm... yeah, where do I leave the tray...?" With an awkward smile, Rita turned to Lia, confused now on where they should leave their things now since... honestly? It was pretty late already... not like that mattered much to Rita, obviously, but Lia might have to go to bed soon... either way, Rita stood on the bleachers while looking at Lia, her tray still held, though on one hand for now, freeing up her other one for... well, anything that might happen, actually... and waited for Lia to clarify her question...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:01 pm

“I know the difference between crying and sweating. Don’t hide it from me, cause that makes you a liar. I learned that when I was young,” she said with a smirk. She leaned back against the bleachers and looked at the ceiling of the top. “Just leave it with me. I’ll probably take it back with my other plate. I live here after all….oh and Rita.” She sat back up. “Make sure to come to see me or one of the guys here if you have any problems. If one falls, we all fall, so everyone matters here, okay?” She arched her back in a stretch, yawning in the process. So maybe today was harder than normal. Not that she minded, today was a very good day. And Rita did help to make it easier on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Pouting slightly, Rita giggled at Lia's comment here, not really intending to lie... at least, not in a way that wouldn't be obvious and playful. "Hngg... alright, fine... I did let a few tears fall, happy..?" Pouting still, Rita turned away with a slight blush which would indeed make her look pretty cute, in a sense... "Oh, really? Hmm... alright then, lemme just.." Placing down her tray, Rita took all the things from Lia's quickly and placed them on hers, picking up the tray again and sliding it neatly on the other one. "There, much easier to pick up and carry!" With a grin, Rita, despite knowing that Lia, as a circus performed, would obviously be able to balance something as normal as a tray on both hands, still wanted to minimize the load, thinking that Lia may deserve a bit of a rest from time to time... "Well then... I'll keep that in mind, Lia..." Blushing again, Rita smiled kindly as leaned in for a hug, this time a normal one. "Don't you have to get to bed soon? It's getting pretty late here..." Pulling back a bit and breaking the hug, Rita checked her phone, the time displayed being 22:14... "Quarter past Ten... what do you think, early or late?" Putting away her phone, Rita would let Lia decide this next dilemma, not really knowing what to pick since she herself could do ether today...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:51 pm

She smiled and gave her the second hug. “I probably won’t be sleeping for a bit, but yah, I probably should sower. Gotta be clean for tomorrow. Maybe I will come back to school every so often, cause I bet Dad will make me. But, you go on and tell one of the supervising caretakers you’re leaving and they’ll take care of you. I guess I will head out myself. Sleep well Rita. You’ve earned it,” she said, reaching into her dress to pull out a small slip of paper that had Cuore’s number on it and hand it to Rita. “I remembered you said you wanted to hang out, so maybe when I have time we can talk or something. That's not my cellphone though. We have a house phone for my room, I guess they had one put in for me.” She winked, but then laughed a bit, and with a final wave and goodbye, she would grab both of their plates and walk off to the other side of the tent, and leave to throw it away and then return to her room. She could then study…..yay…
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Rita just limited herself to listening for now... this day had been the best so far, no matter how she put it... well, nevertheless, Rita nodded to Lia's words as she finished, replying quickly before she'd go. "Alright then, you have a good night too, you hear? Just being there, pleasing the crowd and doing your best earns you a good night's rest, no matter what you say!" With a giggle, Rita looked as Lia handed her a slip of paper with a number... being a bit shocked and then overjoyed as Lia spoke up about it, a really big smile appearing on her face as she finished. "Yeah, of course! If you ever want to talk, however late it may be, give me a call, I'll record this number right away so I'll always pick up!" Blushing slightly at that little wink, Rita smiled back and said goodbye as well, waving to Lia as she was leaving... feeling quite warm inside, Rita turned away as she registered the number on her cell phone, putting the slip of paper away in her pocket for now. Walking to the entrance, Rita spoke to her supervisor and told him she finished all that she had to do for today... now, walking home, Rita turned back one last time with a smile on her lips before turning around and doing a small jog to her apartment, where she'd sit at her desk and play on her computer for the rest of the night until she felt sleepy, upon which case, she'd promptly hibernate her computer and go straight to bed, sleeping still while thinking about this day... "I guess... I do like her... maybe..." With that small whisper, Rita'd go straight to sleep, ending this day...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Lia and Rita's social link has ranked up...

Stat increase for third solo rank up:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Goes up by "four" points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]   A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day on the job... maybe? [Cuore]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2