Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Melting an ice heart [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:39 am

Hyde gave a short laugh when shun reacted to the slight change in his nickname? “I mean, if you are going to give me those priceless reactions, I might even use it more often.” Hyde would say this a bit playfuly and teasingly. He always seems to find some kind of trouble to get himself into. When it came to the room comment, Hyde didn’t know how to react. “i…..”Hyde looked around his room and slightly blushed as he rubbed his head. “Ahh, well it’s not messy, but it’s not exactly the cleanest either. I did my laundry, but I guess it could have been a little more cleaner if that was the case. “Hyde says slightly as he continued to look around his room before looking at Shun. To be honest, it’s the first time I had someone I was quite close to in my room too. I mean, having my own room is a big change for me. “Hyde would then look at Shun’s shoes. “Well , I’m not too much of a stickler. You could keep them on if you want; whatever makes you feel the most comfortable. You are my guest after all….” Hyde then gives shun the bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Did you at least sweep the floor? If not, I won't take my shoes off. Don't wanna dirty my feet. — Shunnosuke said with a self-satisfied and acid smile blooming upon his lips. Despite the mockery tone, he was true: he wouldn't really take his velvet loafers off, unless Hyde decided to clean his room properly to receive a visit. Then again, the redhead couldn't anticipate Shunnosuke's sudden appearance in first place. It's understandable...to an extent. For someone with a compulsion for hygiene like his blonde friend...not so much.

For once, I'll believe in you. You're not the type to bring people into your room, are you? I assume you aren't, you didn't even offer me a proper glass to drink this. — Shunnosuke sighed, grabbing the bottle of water from Hyde's hands. As much as these little etiquette rules mattered and he wondered how was he supposed to drink it right from the bottle's mouth, in the end he'd do it the old way if he's thirsty enough. No one but Hyde would be watching, so...no problem, right? — Sometimes I'm not even sure you're real. You don't act like most teenager boys of our age. It's like I'm talking to a kid who watches too much anime and thinks he's the hero of the world, someone who had abnormally grown up but remains a child at heart, seriously. — The blonde added, returning his glare to catch Hyde's expression...and cracking up a faint smile. Small hints of sadness would adorn that smile, but also...relief. — ...but I guess that's part of the reason of why I don't mind staying close to you...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:08 am

Hyde looked down a bit when Shun mentioned that Hyde was a child at heart. Maybe that was true a little; Hyde was practically deprived of a childhood. That explains a bit of his personality, and he didn’t like his serious side all that much. He didn’t want to give anyone a reason of not wanting to be around him either, so it was hard to balance his maturity and his tendency to have fun.  While Hyde mulled over Shuns words for a bit, he mentioned something else that struck a particular cord.

...but I guess that's part of the reason of why I don't mind staying close to you...

Hyde immediately looked up at Shun, he was a bit surprised to hear him end that comment that way. He could of sworn that he would have been scolded , but Hyde couldn't help who he was. Before l on, Hyde found himself blushing a bit and turned away. however, he still continued to comment on it.

Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 Tumblr_m54w9gpZtY1qdts75o1_250

"Ya...well.. i don't mind staying close to you either...Shun. I don't believe that we should have to change for anyone. There might be problems that we have with other people. Our personalities differ and that can clash sometimes, but that doesn't mean that we cant connect with them. That doesn't mean that we cant try to coexist with them. When you say these things that might make you seem or feel a bit alienated, it makes me sad....there was definitely a hint of tenderness and caring within Hyde's voice.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:11 pm

...Hyde was blushing? Really now? That made his quirk his eyebrow a bit, curious as to what caused such reaction. It wouldn't take more than few seconds for Shunnosuke to put 2 and 2 together and unfold a smug smirk. Wasn't that hilarious? The boy crossed his legs and rested his elbow on his knee, only to use it as a holder to his chin and take a better look at Hyde's face as he turned away. His glare was nothing but mischievous.

That's very sweet and inspiring. Have you ever heard how motivational you sound when you speak that way? — Shunnosuke replied, still taking fun out of the situation. It was clear the redhead was taking it too seriously, more than he should and more than Shunnosuke. Sure, he was right in everything he said, it's just...there wasn't anything for Shunnosuke to add in the moment, he was more interested in poking his classmate a bit. — Talking about "priceless reactions", that color in your face matches your hair just fine, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:31 pm

“I wouldn’t go that far when it goes to the inspirational parts. I would say that I’m a prime example of someone who knows who he is, and tries to stick to what he believes in. For example, I’m a firm believer of having fun whenever I can. Whether it’s a small joke or quirk, I would always go above and beyond my needs to lighten the mood, only because I think that a smile could definitely make anyone feel better.” When Shun mentioned Hyde’s hair, Hyde touched it for a bit and look back at Shun. Well, in comparison to you, I think that your skin has a glow to it when you are in a good mood, somewhat like your hair.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:39 pm

And as soon as he started mocking Hyde for the reddening in his face, he got away throwing his malicious remarks back at him. Meh. The blonde sighed. It was apparently a fruitless demeanor to try and take him further reactions, he'd just praise him, to which Shunnosuke didn't really know how to respond to.

It's not my mood that makes my appearance that perfect, it's my extra care with moisturizing and not exposing my unblemished skin to the sun except when it's absolutely required, mind you. — His response came off prideful, as he was indeed a bit paranoid when it comes to his appearance. Shunnosuke wasn't angry with Hyde per se, but of course he would like a bit acknowledge here about his perfectionist efforts to stay tidy and clean. — "Glow", huh? What kind of "glow"? Do I look like I'm in a bad mood to you? — For once it was a honest, not acid and resentful question. It wouldn't be a surprise, however, if his customary tone misled his classmate to think the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:53 pm

“No, but whenever you are in a bad mood, I know just how to cheer you up! Swimming! It’ll be fun; we should definitely hit the pool sometime. Do you know how to swim Shun? I don’t believe we ever did anything involving more movement together before. “ Hyde’s mind would wander for a moment as he thought about it. “Come to think of it, I’m not too sure where i put my swimming briefs. They should be around here somewhere, brand new too. “ It was a bit random, but Hyde was planning on the next activities that they could do together. IT was only natural, at least for him in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:37 am

"Swimming"? This got him blinking a few times to make sure he had heard it right. Where did that come from, in first place...?

I'm afraid I shall refuse your invitation. — He laughed shortly in a contemptuous mirth. Shunnosuke in short clothes? Sorry, but no. Shunnosuke in short clothes with a guy? Depends on the guy, but most likely no. Shunnosuke in short clothes in a pool? Haha, hell no. Shunnosuke in short clothes in a pool with a guy? Hahaha, hell to the nizzy no.

One, a pool is an incredible concentration of germs. The things people do when they're inside disgusts me so much I won't even...irk. Moving on, two, I won't expose my skin on a sunny day, don't feel like looking like a giant pepper while I get a sunstroke, thank you. And last but not least, I can't swim. Unless you want me to drown, it's not the wisest idea, for the sake of my well-being. — That should end the discussion, shouldn't it? Really that was such a bad idea he even forgot to add the forth reason for not going in a pool whatsoever: the chemical substances they throw in might dehydrate and make his hair looks like a second hand broom. No. Way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 am

Hmm? Ill teach you though, it’s the school pool. It’s cleaned because the swim team makes use of it, I even volunteer from time to time whenever any of the clubs need help. Whether it’s for practice, or even cleaning up. I’ll prove it. “It was then Hyde took his shit off, showing off a pretty athletic body. It didn’t exactly scream swimmer, but it was a body of a runner, symbolizing overall fitness. “See, I’m in pretty good shape, and I’m not ashamed to take my clothes off. So you should take my word for it when I say we could exercise together Shun. It’ll be fun, plus its getting pretty hot lately. “ Hyde was also showing off a red tattoo on the right side of his shoulder. It was something that not a lot of people get to see…
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:49 am

Talk about using the weapons in hand to win an argument. Shunnosuke absolutely didn't see that coming. When did Hyde make a tattoo, to begin with? Why was Hyde showing off his body again? More importantly, why was Shunnosuke staring so fixedly at his classmate's "pretty good shape"? Such questions that remain without a proper answer.

He still wasn't fully convinced to roll along with that idea. Seriously, physical business are a major pain, and he performed extremely poor in P.E. classes. Plus, Shunnosuke was pretty comfortable with his current body, he didn't see physical improvement as a reason to partake in such activities. However, right now, it was the least of his concerns.

...you should...put your shirt on. Like, right now. The door is not closed and if someone stops by, they will totally get the wrong idea. — By now, probably Shunnosuke's face was considerably red with embarrassment and shame. That was so inadequate he couldn't even express in words what would run by any unwary passers-by's minds should they meet the two boys. They'd, the least, get expelled from the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:05 pm

“They would get the wrong idea? I was just showing off how much I worked on my body, I don’t think I would get in trouble for showing off will i?” Hyde didn’t get the reason as to why they would get the wrong idea, but he listened to Shun anyway and put his shirt back on. “I didn’t know I made you feel so uncomfortable.”Hyde would then put his shirt back on with a playful smile. “You know the saying, “When in Rome?” if you were that embarrassed; I think that you would have been less embarrassed if you took your shirt off too. Right?”
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:00 pm

"Uncomfortable" wasn't really the word here. Pretty close guess, though. Sure, Hyde have apparently worked hard to achieve his...perfect...athletic...he would get a little carried away thinking of a few more adjectives to describe his classmate's physical appearance, but that was not the point. Absolutely not.

...You can't be serious... — He replied to the first sentence, being visibly disconcerted. His reasons for his lack of composure, despite obvious, would remain a wonder to the redhead. — ... — The second part of Hyde's remarks made him just...wow. Whether the redhead's too pure to not notice the potentially malicious content of his statements or just playing an awful joke, Shun wouldn't take it lightly. The soft blush on his face perhaps would make the situation less serious and more comical, while on his part, it was anything but laughable. — ...remember my previous statement about spending time around you because of your innocence? I take it back. Get your mind out of the gutter, I won't get naked around you! — He was just trying to mock him, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:26 pm

“Why not? I think it would be great if we could go to the hot springs together. With all of this pressure that we would be getting from doing all of this fighting and “Saving the world” shouldn’t we try to relax a bit and do fun things? The warm water and steam could definitely take your troubles away. Well, in my opinion I think it does. But we would have to be naked too, so maybe it’s a good time to break out of your shyness Shun-Chan. I’ll walk you through it.“ Hyde would say with a smile as he moved a bit closer. Hyde then noticed Shun’s face, it was a little red. “ Are you ok? Do you have a fever?” Was it too hot in Hyde’s room or something?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:23 pm

"I'll walk you through it".

...oh no, he didn't. Was that for real? In all honesty, that sentence alone was pretty wrong itself without misunderstanding the context, and it wasn't even necessary to explain why. In that specific scenery, however, the innuendos made it just... Shunnosuke didn't have a dirty mind, really. At least, not above the average teenager, considering the influence of hormones in his age frame, but he couldn't help but to think wrong of Hyde's intentions — or think right, because really...he couldn't be that naive, could he...?

...I'm okay, don't worry. — The teen would reply in a calm under tone, taking a deep breath and trying to keep his composure. Sure, he was feeling a bit hot and uncomfortable over Hyde's advances — at least, he assumed they were advances — and the dangerous proximity he reached, however it was nothing he couldn't handle for now. For better or worse, he decided to trust in redhead's naivety. — Say, do you think I'm "cocky"? — He meant to ask this for a while and now was just a nice occasion to bring up that topic. Nothing like changing subjects, right?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Hyde would sit back on the bed and think about the question. “Well, sometimes I think that you have a lot of confidence, but the way you display it might rub people the wrong way. I think it’s necessary to have confidence in life, there’s no need for you to have low self-esteem. It’s just that people can be sensitive and even though you can be cocky…” Hyde then takes another sip of his water bottle. “You should also be mindful of other people’s feelings without changing yourself. Sometimes it could be the simple change in the words that you use.” That was an interesting question, he wondered what brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melting an ice heart [Hyde]   Melting an ice heart [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melting an ice heart [Hyde]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next