Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

After School Practice [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:38 pm

W-what?” Hyde hesitated for a moment, Julian used that to capitalize and pick up the basketball. “Tch!” Hyde was a bit surprised when he figured that Julian had one, he would of wanted to elaborate a bit more but the competitiveness inside of him didn’t want to give up on the basketball game. Julian was on the offensive and Hyde had to increase his defense. “When is this guy going to get tired?” The plan really was to outlast him for the final rush; it was a game of stamina. “Oh really? Did a distortion happen? You kind of got an idea how I got mine, how did you get yours?”
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Julian couldn't keep the ghost of a smirk from appearing on his face as the ball came under his possession. // I guess that worked. // Slowing down slightly and trying to recover some breath from the sprint he'd just used, the teen hurried to the three point line. He came to a sudden stop and shot for the basket, answering Hyde's question as the ball left his hands. "I was made an offer." That seemed like a pretty safe way to start it off. It was better than "Well, this chick had me brought to a secret bunker in an alternate reality in the middle of the night..." As often as Hyde sprouted some pretty weird stuff, Julian wasn't quite ready to spout such lunacy. "Someone asked if I wanted to keep Azores safe. I said yes and boom, persona." That was the sparknotes version, but it was good enough for now. Maybe he'd elaborate later if Hyde asked or coughed up anything else useful. As he spoke, he jogged after the ball. Hyde would probably get to it first, no doubt, so for now, Julian would stick to defense.

{It sounded like a good idea, so I'll keep using the randomizer for my shots.}
Hit or miss?:

Last edited by JulianR. on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 2:43 am

The shot went in and Julian just tipped the scales. That meant that he was less point’s way from willing the game than Hyde was. He had to pick up the pace and play even harder if he wanted to win. He didn’t have much to say about anything else unless a question triggered something, so Hyde focused more on the game. “Is that so? Didn’t know some people can choose the easy way out and avoid fighting. “Hyde would say as he reached to the ball with his speed and dibbled back to clear the ball. He was on offense now, but he to make the next shot before it meant anything.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:11 pm

"Guess I got lucky then." Julian muttered, keeping close to Hyde but worrying more about guarding the net. Truth be told, that comment sort of irked him a little. "The easy way"? How the fuck was getting kidnapped in the middle of the night, getting shown a post-apocalyptic world, and then getting told that "this is probably gonna happen to your home" easy? ...Well, Hyde didn't know that, so Julian supposed he couldn't get too bent out of shape about it. It helped keep the passive, although intensely focused, expression on his face rather than frown.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:21 am

“Any other questions? I’m sure you got a few since were on the same page. Maybe we could even team up.“ Hyde would say as he dribbles forward ad does a post move in order to back Julian down. After a few seconds of this, Hyde turns around in order to do a fade away jumper. He didn’t mind telling Julian anything to be honest; he disliked it when he kept people in the dark. However Hyde tried to tell the truth once to the proper authorities and he was arrested for it. “By the way, the police don’t believe us, so were on our own. But at least there’s more of us.”

Shot chance
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:41 pm

...And there goes another point for Hyde. They were tied now, which didn't exactly sit well with Julian. The moment he saw the ball touch the net, the teen hurried towards the ball, hopefully managing to get to it in time before Hyde could. Snorting in disbelief, Julian nearly laughed at Hyde's comment. Why did he think the cops would believe him about this persona stuff? Who in their right mind would believe it without a shred of proof? Telling the authorities was sort of a dumb move in that respect. "So there are other users, huh? Can you tell me who?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:03 pm

“Nope, can’t tell you exactly unless they would want to be known. I shouldn’t really go around telling everybody their secret; some might like to enjoy their privacy. “ Julian would of received the ball as Hyde would make it back to defense. “ If I tell you who they are, the equal exchange would be for me to tell them who you are. It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just a discreet approach I have towards delicate situations like this. I would do my best to protect your secret all the same Julian. “ Hyde would inch closer with a focused look on his face. “If you agree to my terms, I’ll tell them first and then I’ll tell you. “
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:33 am

As Hyde spoke, Julian turned and, after stepping a few feet closer to the net, attempted a bank shot. The redhead's terms didn't sit quite well with him; so, basically, Hyde wouldn't share any names until he'd told these "other people" about him? Tch. It felt like he was getting the short end of the stick here. Well, at least temporarily. He didn't like others knowing something he didn't, especially when it involved him. But was there really any other option at this point? All his other investigations had turned up stone cold. What else had he to lose at this point? "Fine. " he glanced for a moment at his opponent, a little smirk dancing across his lips as he added, "Gotta say, though, telling the cops wasn't exactly a 'discreet approach' to this whole thing."

Miss chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:15 am

“Rebound!!!” Hyde would shout as he sped towards the basket as the ball bounced off the rim, jumping up and catching the ball with his hands.. Afterwards, Hyde would run back towards the free throw line in order to clear the ball. “Ok, don’t worry Julian. These are good people, and were all on the same side. I promise. “ Hyde would say with the upmost sincerity in order to reassure Julian as he cleared the ball and went back to offense. Hyde would start with a small dribble move that he would end short with an attempted shot at the baseline. The pull-up was pretty sudden, and unexpected. One would think that Hyde would want to move closer to the hoop, but he wanted to end this quick.

Miss chance
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:05 pm

{OOC: Sorry this took so long to do. I had a lot going on these past few weeks, but hopefully this shouldn't happen again. One more I'm terribly sorry for making you wait this long.}

Julian chomped down on the inside of his cheek as his shot missed and Hyde made a comeback. This was not how he wanted it to go at all. He wanted to win, damnit! Hyde's highly optimistic attitude to this whole thing only soured his mood a little more. How was he so sure that these people were trustworthy? Julian couldn't be certain whether or not Hyde wasn't just being good or if his words were the truth until he met these "other users". "Alright. Think you could arrange a meeting or something soon? I kinda don't want to put off our whole first time meet and greet." He tried to guard as Hyde worked back around and took a shot, but the ball soared just out of his reach and into the net. ...Damn. Four points for Hyde. "Nice shot." the teen breathed before trying to regain possession of the ball again.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:19 pm

OOC: ITs totally ok, and im gonna kickstart your plot right now XD

“Sure, time out.” Hyde would say as he went into his phone and started to send a mass text. The text was sent to Raku, Naomi, Alphonse, Shun, Rita, and koy. It detailed that Hyde met another persona user named Julian, as well as stating that Julian would be a big help. After giving them Julian’s contact information, Hyde then stated in the text that Julian would want to meet with them. Afterwards, Hyde walked over to Julian and smiled. “Well, I sent it to a bunch, they will contact you soon enough. IF they don’t, tell me and I’ll see why they are acting so antisocial. But they would definitely want to meet with you, especially the people from the newer groups. You should be contacted soon. “ Hyde would then say as he puts his phone back away. “ Want to finish the game? Though I’m one point away from winning, we can call this a tie anyway…”
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Julian nodded slightly in response to Hyde's request. They'd been going at this pretty hard for a while, so a break couldn't hurt. He'd pick up and dribble the ball slightly while he waited for the redhead to finish...well, whatever he was doing with his phone.

Oh. Guess he was contacting those other users he knew. ...Wait...he'll be contacted? What the hell. Did Hyde really just give away his number to a bunch of strangers without even asking? It was for the good of saving Azores or whatever, he supposed, but it still irked Julian that Hyde didn't even give him a notice or warning or even get permission before throwing his number to a bunch of people Julian didn't even know.

Opening his mouth to retort "of course we're gonna finish the game", the dark-haired teen was abruptly cut off as his own phone started ringing. "Gimme a sec." Tucking the ball under one arm, he jogged to the bleachers and pulled his phone out of his backpack to answer the call he received. "Hello? ...Oh, hey Matt. ...No, not yet, just finishing some stuff with basketball...Yeah? Alright, I can do that...Alright, talk to you later." Julian pressed the END CALL button and turned to his opponent with a slight grin. "I gotta get going soon. Guess we'll have to settle this again some other time. I'll keep a lookout for those messages. ...By the way though, I'll need their contact information. If I get a call or text from an unknown number, I'll just ignore it."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:55 pm

“hmmm….. I guess it’s fair. I did kind of give your number out to them, so the least I can do is give their number to you. For starters, I’ll give you my main group of friends that knows a lot about this stuff. “Hyde would say as he texted Julian, Naomi, Raku, Alphonse, and Shuns’s number and only the nicknames he had for them. “ Hmm, I should give you the contact of the new ones too. “Hyde would say as he gave Julian Rita and Koy’s number as well. Hyde would then notice the time and rub his head. “I guess it is getting late, I’m sorry Julian. I didn’t mean to keep you ….

OOC: This will be my final post... i hope you had fun
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:29 pm

That worked out well enough. Julian wasn't bluffing about the whole "won't answer if I don't know 'em" bit, but he didn't expect to get names along with the numbers. That was a nice little bonus. At least now he could keep an eye out for someone who could possibly have a nickname like this. A few people sprang to mind after seeing some of the names, but Julian decided to dismiss the thoughts for now. "Thanks, man." As the redhead apologized, Julian would scoff lightly and sling his book bag over one shoulder before picking up his hoodie. "Nah, it's cool. I'd be leaving around this time anyways. I got in some pretty good practice with you." The teen grinned widely before waving a hand and sauntering over to the gym doors. "Well, see you later, Hyde." With that he'd exit the gym, breaking out in a jog shortly after so he could (hopefully) catch the soon departing subway car back to San Malarus.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Hyde and Julian's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School Practice [Hyde]   After School Practice [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After School Practice [Hyde]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2