Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) Empty
PostSubject: Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme)   Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:04 pm

After that trip to an alternate world, Naomi wasn’t feeling too up to anything having to do with it. In fact, she wanted to avoid things like that for a while. With one very big exception. She was still up for seeing one certain person she knew was carrying a Persona. In fact, she was hoping he could distract her from the entire affair that just unfolded. She grabbed the skateboard he made her and changed her clothing to something more practical before deciding to go to Standasen. By now, it was mostly just a habit. It also had to do with the fact that she felt as if she didn’t belong in that place she was heading unless she had it with her. But mostly, it was because he made it with her in mind. That made it more special than anything else.

As the subway came to a stop, she would dash out of the car she was in a. As soon as the area was clear, she would hop on the board and ride it to the stake park. She was already getting better at this, and the more she rode, the more she felt like she could beat him someday. She still had to pay him back for the last race they had. As she arrived at the skate park, she stopped to look around for the person she expected to be there. For some reason, she couldn’t find him. The only thing she could assume was that he was near the back again. She could understand it the first time, but his skills would get rusty if he kept forgoing practice. She rolled her eyes at that stupid thought. Yatagarasu would never let his skills get rusty. He would never even admit to the fact that they might get rusty. It made her laugh just a little.

At least there was someone here that she knew, or she would have headed straight home, “Rhyme!” She would wave to the guy as soon as she saw him and make her way over to him. She had a large smile on her face. She liked seeing Rhyme too, “Sorry I haven’t been here in a while. How have you been?” She wasn’t just spouting out formalities. She really did want to know how he was doing. As much as she wanted to see Yatagarasu, she also wanted to talk to the other person she hadn’t seen for some time. Besides, Yatagarasu was probably busy if he wasn’t here at the moment. Even with that trip into the alternate world they had gone on, he probably needed some more practice with his Persona. If he was playing with his fire again, it would be better for her to stand back. She didn’t need to get caught up in that at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme)   Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:43 pm

When Bug came running over to him, Rhyme raised a brow before giving a smile. "Yo Bug, long time no see! I thought you forgot about us around here. Have you been practicing in your absence?" The laid back skater gave a short laugh while placing a hand on his side. "I've been pretty good. It's been quiet around here recently, but hell, the city has been surprisingly quiet after that news about the prisoner escaping. We've all been hanging out around the skate park since we figured this is the best way to stay out of all that crap." Rhyme placed a hand on his hat and closed one eye. "Though, to be honest, none of that stuff really bothers us. Not like we have any family to worry about with a crazy criminal on the loose, right? Though, how are you holding up? You're not getting into any trouble, right? You know Yata would have a fit if he found out you were getting into trouble. That guy may have a one track mind sometimes, but when it comes to doing something for you he seems like he's ready to jump on the cause. Talk about a hothead." Rhyme gave a sigh as he began to walk and motioned Buggy to walk along with him. "Anyway, we're about to head to the ice cream stand. Why don't you tag along, Buggy? We need more noise around here since he's not around. I'm sure you two have been having fun in your naughty times alone." He seemed to be implying something, but was far off.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme)   Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Naomi would cock her hip to the side a give a quick laugh, “I don’t think I could show my face around here if I wasn’t practicing on my own. I already have enough catching up to do, and I’m not going to make that any worse.” Granted, teaching herself wasn’t going anywhere at the moment, since she had to go by trial and error in most cases. Although, she had figured out most of the quick ways to make herself go faster in a pinch, which was a good start. She was also figuring out how to stop at a moment’s notice without rolling down a hill. She would look around the skate park when he mentioned how quiet it had been after the news about the prisoner escaping. She wondered if that was going to change soon, “You’re right. I can’t imagine what the criminal would want to do with this place. Unless you have an escape pod to Mars under the ramp, or something.” She would actually give him a look that made it seem like that was a serious question. She wouldn’t be surprised if there was something more here, considering how many people seemed to treat this place like home.

She would puff her cheeks in protest, “I’ve been fine, thank you very much. I’m not getting into any trouble that I can’t get myself out of.” Not that she wasn’t getting into her fair share of trouble, “Besides, he can’t lecture me. He gets into enough trouble himself and you know it.” That’s partially how they met. She had to laugh though, because she couldn’t imagine him any other way. In fact, she would probably take him to a psychiatrist if he ever started acting differently. She was too used to it by now. Her eyes would light up similar to a child’s when Rhyme mentioned ice cream. She was always a sucker for sweets, “Of course.” She would follow after him and give him a confused look when he mentioned that Yatagarasu wasn’t around, “He’s not here?” That was strange. She thought he spent most of his time here, “Is he running an errand or something?” She didn’t even here the last part of his statement after hearing that Yatagarasu was somewhere else. It wasn’t unlikely, given that they had met outside of Standasen, but she didn’t think he left that often, “Should we buy him ice cream for when he gets back?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme)   Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the same as before (Yata/Rhyme)
Page 1 of 1