Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strange land [Yata] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strange land [Yata] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strange land [Yata] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strange land [Yata] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strange land [Yata] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strange land [Yata] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strange land [Yata] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strange land [Yata] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strange land [Yata] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strange land [Yata]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Strange land [Yata] Empty
PostSubject: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Hyde was enjoying the nice sun around town, waving to the natives as he walked among the island. “This is a pretty cool place, kind of surprising that I never heard of it. Either that, or the fact that I never left the school in about a year. Maybe this place is safe, I hope the people are cool. “Hyde was pretty mellowed out throughout the whole experience, he was especially fond of all the free fruit that he could pick from the trees. In Hyde’ case, bananas was his absolute favorite. Anyone can notice Hyde happily carrying a bundle in his arms, prepared to eat them all by himself. “ Seems like a good vacation spot, the natives are really nice around here. Well, I don’t have a summer job or anything. Maybe I can find a job around here…” Hyde couldn’t necessarily reveal his work experience, all of that was linked back to another dimension with a different set of rules. Hyde only had the basics and that usually wasn’t enough to get hired. “Sigh… oh well..”
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:58 am

This was the worst island. Oh man, it was the fucking worst island. Yatagarasu walked the platforms with his skateboard in hand. This pathways were a pain in the ass for a skateboarder like himself. Smooth surfaces were kind of needed for wheels, and since they went more towards the dirt path route, he was like a fish without fuckin' water. The struggle was real. The struggle was really really REALLY real right now, and it could be seen on his face. His head phones were placed firmly on his ears, blocking out alot of the sounds of nature that would probably be pissing him off thanks to his situation. As he continued, his eyes glanced towards a man carrying a bundle of bananas like some kind of freaky ape freak. Yata placed his hands on his ear phones and watched the man continue to walk like nothing in the world mattered. That happiness... kinda pissed the red head off. He didn't know why, but seeing others enjoying themselves struck a nerve with him. Who the hell knew why.

He found himself pulling his headphones down around his neck and stepping infront of the guy to block his path. "And why the hell are you so happy, Old Man? Found some bananas to take back to your family at the zoo?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 am

The sudden surprising tone made Hyde drop all of the bananas he was hoarding with his arms. He turned around and noticed that there was a young guy with a skateboard. His comments came across as a little harsh, but Hyde smiled anyway. “Old? I’m seventeen, nice try though. You would be surprised as to how many monkeys actually live on this island; they can probably even skateboard .Maybe…..they’re pretty smart.” To be honest, it’s been a while since Hyde encountered someone who had a skateboard of some sort. Not a lot of people were doing that in the region that he was in before. Hyde slightly points at the board with a curious question in mind. “Is it any fun? I never tried it before..”
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:54 pm

The moment he made a comment about monkeys that could skateboard, Yatagarasu immediately grabbed the man's shirt and yanked him close so they were face to face. "You callin me a monkey, Old ass man? Don't think you're too old to get your ass kicked." The red head pushed the man away and placed his skateboard on the ground. Rolling it on the rough path they were currently on, it'd stop infront of the strange guy. "If monkeys can ride skateboards, then I'm positive you can too. Unless monkeys are, dare I say, smarter than your dumb ass." The skater gave a smug smile as he crossed his arms over his chest and stuck his nose up like some snobby rich white girl on sweet sixteen. He seemed to have a hard time respecting people. Especially people that spoke about skateboarding like it was such an easy thing to do. What a dumbass! This guy didn't know shit, and Yata was determined to prove that fact.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:09 am

Hyde had his hands up as the stranger showed a strong display of violence. This was especially bad as well, because Hyde didn’t have any way of defending himself. With some nervous laughter, Hyde tries to talk his way out of this. “Hey, let’s not fight. I wasn’t trying to insult you at all, I just met you. “ After being let go, Hyde would then brush himself off. What was this Kid’s problem? He seemed pretty mean, we even went as far as to say that monkeys were smarter than him. “Hmm, how about a game then? Demonstrate the most simplest skateboard trick, and Ill see if I can imitate you. That’s a good way to settle this without violence, and if I fall… you have the satisfaction of laughing at me. “To be honest, the only game that Hyde was good at was hide and seek. But this could work too, life was full of challenges like that, and this seemed like fun.

Strength
Spoiler:

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Yatagarasu raised a brow at the man's idea. Did he think he was giving orders here? Apparently he didn't know how hard headed Sora was when it came to people telling him what to do. The hotheaded red head would cross him arms and look to the side with a slight scowl. "Show you some skateboarding tricks, Old timer? What do I look like, your pet monkey? The name's Yatagarasu, and there's no way in hell I'm going to give you a show." He turned his back to the man before looking over his shoulder with a smirk. "Unless you give me some money, then I'll show you a few tricks you can copy and paste. How about that? Deal?" Yata stepped down on the tail of his skateboard and flipped it upward so he could catch it in his hand. Once doing this, he would spin around and look at the man while staggering his stance. "So, what's it going to be, OLD MAN? Huuuh!?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:12 pm

“Yatagarasu, that’s a pretty cool name. Never heard that one before, my name is Hyde.” Why was he calling Hyde an old man anyway? It was starting to get annoying that he considered Hyde to be old. “ Well, a little bit of money for some tricks huh? You strike a hard bargain there, how abou- “ Hyde emptied one of his pockets and practically nothing came out, I literally went poof. After some nervous laughter, Hyde then checks his that was located on the other side of his pants and opened it. There was only five dollars let, he sighed as he hands it over. “I really need a job soon, but anyway. There’s my end of the bargain…”
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:44 pm

The hothead would look at the money and snatch it without hesitation from the man. Stuffing it in his pocket, he'd give a smirk and a chuckle. "You drive a hard bargain, Old timer. I'll show you a damn good trick, but take a few steps back. I'm going to need a running start for this one!" The teen gave him a thumbs up before backing up a few steps. He'd look at the trail with a raised brow and shake his head. He'd need to go back further. Giving himself a nod, he'd begin to job backwards more and more, giving them a wide margin of distance. Yatagarasu was more than twenty meters by this time and the distance kept growing. Suddenly the boy stopped and gave a slight breath. Man he hated running like this, but he was going to show this dude a trick he'd never forget! After all, he was known to being one hell of a skater around these parts! His fan club adored him!.. Well, the both of them did. Just two members, but whatever!

"Are you ready for the greatest trick on Earth, Old Man!?" Sora yelled to the man, now standing way at the top of a hill where'd he be able to get some momentum behind his board. This was going to be one hell of a trick, and he was already getting used to the terrain, so he would be able to use his skateboard, though not at its full potential.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Hyde decided to motivate the youth and cheer him on as he got ready to do the trick. He was also excited to see an expert at work; he only wished he was to see it for free. Either way, times are hard around here sometimes, so he couldn’t exactly blame the guy for wanting to be compensated. “Do it! Do it! Do it!” Hyde continued with his cheer to hype up the moment, he wondered what kind of skateboarding trick that he was going to see. Judging from the pavement of the island, he wondered if Yata could do it properly. “Yata! Yata! Yata!” Hyde even started to clap with his cheer.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:43 pm

As the man clapped, Yata raised a hand and gave the peace sign. Suddenly he turned, threw his board down, and rolled downhill the opposite way Hyde was currently at. He had just successfully tricked the man into giving him five dollars before he even performed this "trick" he was supposed to be doing. Making his get away, he laughed. "What a dumbass! Free train fare!" And just like that, Yatagarasu disappeared in the lush wilderness of Lunapa with some free money.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyFri May 09, 2014 5:08 pm

“So were playing tag? “ Hyde just remembered that was his last five dollars, it only meant that it was his train fare as well. He sped after the young boy with top speed, he didn’t know If he was able to catch up with him or now. However, this Yata character was pretty dishonest. “Yata! Wait! If were playing tag, then you don’t really need the five dollars!” That son on of a…. Hyde did his best to try to cooperate with this guy and be friends with him. However, this guy turns around and tries to rob Hyde. Hyde was basically trying the best that he could to catch up with Yata, and this Lunapa island was luckily his favorite place in the region. This meant that Hyde knew his way around pretty well, since he would play around sometimes and accidentally piss off the monkey’s that lived here. With all of the attempted getaways that Hyde had, he knew the little bit of shortcuts. He practically does it on instinct now. Hyde didn’t necessarily want to be stuck here; it was hard to sell fruit that are already growing from trees that people can pick for free. As he ran through the woods, he could actually see Yata in the distance, the perk of being on the school's track team was paying off a bit. “ I didn’t know that skateboards can be used for a disappearing act!”

Strength
Spoiler:

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:15 am

Hyde then tripped and fell. "Ouch.... aww... scraped my arm" After getting up after his nasty fall, Yata was already gone with Hyde's money."....." Hyde was a little upset, but he felt that it was his fault for being too trusting towards the guy. "I know that everyone is having a hard time sometimes, but its as simple as asking. "IT was the act of something being taken from him that kind of left a bad taste in his mouth. "I gotta give that guy a stern talking, stealing is not a very nice thing to do. "Hyde would say this as he continued on the road back to civilization. He would look for the nearest medical place at least, a band aid and some disinfectant gel would work wonders .

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange land [Yata]   Strange land [Yata] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange land [Yata]
Page 1 of 1