Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Path EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Path EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Path EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Path EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Path EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Path EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Path EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Path EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Path EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Path

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Another Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Path   Another Path EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:15 pm

When Naito finally decided to break from his makeshift cell, the hallways would be twisted in an abnormal pattern, but nonetheless empty. The deep crimson aura of the place remained, that gave it a sort of essence of Limbo, but no Shadows seemed to be roaming the area whatsoever. Was the security so lax that no one decided to watch his door to see when he'd be leaving? If only he'd be so lucky. The sound of footsteps came from the left side of the corridor he stood within, and the person who they belonged too didn't even bother hiding her footsteps. Instead, there was a 'wanting' expression on her face, as she made her way to a few steps from Naito. "I've been waiting down here all this time, and finally you decided to leave that cell. You know, I even left the door open for you, but you cut it down instead. Just like a true warrior should, I am content."

Another Path Naoto_fuyumine___the_new_3_by_lucuni-d5wbif7

One of the 5 KingS roaming the tower... She seems to have a sort of fetish for those who use swords.

Reaching behind her back, she'd remove her sheath that held her own blade within. A smile came across her face as her left hand reached for the hilt. "I was told I could only touch you if you left that room. Now here you are, it's almost like you wanted me to find you. I refuse to let any of those fakes touch you, you're mine to kill. So honor me with a fight to the death!" She seemed entirely willing to fight him in this thin corridor in a one on one bout. She had done her research on her opponent, which did give her an unfair advantage, but that was how battles went. This was a battlefield, not a walk in the park. "Oh, and by the way..." The woman gave a malicious grin as she tilted her head down. "Your little friends have entered the tower. They've already cleared the first floor, but I'll be slitting their throats soon once their use is complete. Are you going to stand for that, Onii-chan? Heh, I'll also be slitting the throat of your sister once this is over with too. I can do anything I want since this world won't be here for much longer. Why not practice my killing techniques on the Tsurinai family's weak link?" The woman was just egging him on, she had no reason to go after his family. She was too honorable to do underhanded tactics to take the victory. She did, however, expect some form of retaliation.

Footsteps began to be heard coming from the opposite sidie of the hallway this this precise moment..
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Another Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Path   Another Path EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Another Path Tumblr_m0lwwkxCfp1r56a9h

Initiating PvP Combat.. It's the Killer, do not Die..

"As I thought, we are very different. After the research I had done on you, I figured we were one and the same. Two souls born on the battlefield. However, your battlefield was that catastrophe that befell this region those many years ago. Back then you were one of solitude, just like me. Not needing anyone to perform your tasks. Now look at you..." The woman grasped her blade and pointed it towards the silver haired young man with a frown. "You show reaction when I mention those who you've made these "bonds" with. Your solitude ended the moment you let those people into your life. You're weak now. Weaker than you were all those years ago because you lost the strength being alone gave you." Her blade suddenly began to shatter off, separating into various pieces before spiraling around her like leaves in a forest. What was left of the blade blade was but a 3 inch dagger she continued to point towards him.

"Originally you were supposed to be the Fifth King of our organization, but you lost your way. I haven't given up on you, however. I'll bring you back to the how you were in the past." With that said, the woman took her own battle post, grasping her dagger in a back handed grip and keep her eyes locked on both the Persona and the teen who wielded it. There was one thing to note, and it was that the Persona was clad in armor, and probably not as swift with its size. So the shards of paper that came from her blade shot outward like a shotgun blast. They looked to make it past the Persona, some shards going through its legs, others over the shoulders, and even beneath the arms, to make it difficult to block them all. Their target was Naito.

And if this Persona believed it could ignore her altogether and focus on protecting its owner, it'd be in for a rude awakening. The Third King's dagger was always radiating a strange glow, and soon she shot forward with a graceful flip she seemed to have full control over, even in midair, and came down with the dagger. However, the dagger suddenly expanded into a massive blade that came down to slice straight through the iron clad Persona as if it were a loaf of bread. Blocked or potentially dodged, Ree would advance with a secondary upward slash towards the supernatural entity. In this corridor, it would have trouble dodging any of her attacks unless it planned on moving forward or back, so it'd have to take the brunt of her attacks straight on. She knew once she got rid of it, Naito would have to rely on his own strength, which would be quite the ordeal for him against a warrior such as hers.

"So tell me..! Who brainwashed you into thinking working with others was the solution to your problems? If you handled everything yourself, you wouldn't even be in this predicament! No, instead Limbo would have shaped the world into your image..!"

Third King Stats:

Battle Conditions:

Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Another Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Path   Another Path EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:42 am

Another Path Tumblr_lxn75xqwsN1r25l71o1_500

"Your sister must be very proud to have such a carrying brother such as you, Tsurinai. Perhaps we're not so different, because once upon I time, I too had a sister that helped me muster strength." The woman moved the hilt of her blade over her head as the coffin came crashing down on her. She attempted to use it as a shield, activating another skill within the Shadow of the blade to counter the attack but at the same time her body would go flying backwards and into a roll from the force of the Tier 3 blow. Though she was forced back, the shards of paper continued to do their work towards the owner of the beast. He was smart to put his back to the corner, but at the same time this just allowed the paper to come together and form what appeared to be a small hive of blades. This would allow her to focus the point of attack all upon him at the same time.

"Unlike you, born into a wealthy family, I was born on the streets. I never knew my family, but I did know my sister. We fended for each other for years, until she got mixed in with a man she thought she was in love with. Next thing I knew, she was gone and I was truly alone.." The shards of paper shot towards the silver haired teen again, just like before as if a shotgun were being fired into him. She wondered how long he'd be able to keep up his deflecting. As long as he was pinned down, he was going no where. "In my solitude, I found the resolve to push forward. I found strength I could never know by clinging onto others. I found honor in my life, and thus I became a machine of war. When I was contacted by Yachiru to participate in this, I wasn't interested. Not until I saw the children I'd be up against. Then my interest was piqued..!" She gave a smirk as she regained her defensive stance and began to strafe left and right, looking for a point of attack on the Samurai that blocked her way from getting to him.

She did listen to his words about Limbo and wishing to create a world with his own power. The words made a smile come to her face as she ushered out a low hum. "You sound like a certain man who's trying to change this world at the top of the tower right now. Are you sure you're fighting for the right side? I recall you saying you wouldn't lay a hand on him as long as he changed things with human hands, correct? Aren't you contradicting yourself right now?" As long as her paper shards continued to attack and keep him pinned down, Ree believed she had the advantage. However, this Persona was quite troublesome. But even then, she knew it had its own limits to how many times it could take an attack before shattering. She'd need her next few skills to count.

Third King Stats:

Battle Conditions:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Another Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Path   Another Path EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Another Path Tumblr_mn44kwi1uE1rpthzdo1_500

"You.." The woman's words began to fall into a fit of silence as her eyes seemed to shrink back. It was almost as if he had hit a nerve with her with the words he had just spoken. It was atleast enough time to make her hesitate. Who would think her sister still held any ground in her heart to make her actually hesitate in actual combat. Perhaps she truly was not a Machine, because machines lacked feelings of any time. Her heart still made her human, and her longing still made her vulnerable. In that brief moment where she stopped her attack, she took note of the flash of lightning that seemed to truck forth from the boy's Persona. She began to run backwards from the lightning, grasping her blade and using the remaining tempest slash to slice into a wall and hurdle herself into the opening to escape danger. However, even when she did this the hallway would collapse behind her, meaning she had no way to escape until she was able to use her next move. And lucky for him, she had lost contact with her miniature blades, so they fell flat to the ground and returned to just being mere shreds of paper.

Giving a sigh, she looked at her blade with dark eyes. His words irritated her. For someone born on the battlefield she seemed rather soft. Whoever, she decided she needed this time to think to herself; alone. Maybe it'd help her come to terms with her own issues before going out to face this boy again. So with a short breath, she leaned against the wall and fell to her backside. Her eyes remained opened, looking at the dark ceiling, and the blade by her side seemed to resonate as if it were attempting to cheer her up. "It's fine, Philyra. I hesitated this time, but next time I won't. I'll repudiate him utterly. That boy reminds me too much of my past, and that's why I want him dead. I can't start new with a slash of my past walking around in human form. I'll kill him, and I'll kill his 'comrades' aswell." With those bold words, the woman closed her eyes and began to rest. Her blade, however, stayed active and watched the scene to make sure no one disturbed its master's rest.

Third King Stats:

Battle Conditions:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Another Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Path   Another Path EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:36 pm

"Wow, I never expected you to handle her alone. You kids are really something, aren't you?" The other pair of footsteps coming from the opposite end of the hallway finally made themselves known. The figure that stood before Naito this time was a familiar face. The same face that caused much of the issues in Ueitawa the years ago, and a man that was said to be dead but apparently wasn't?

Another Path Eslo95
Aburai Mojii, the Culprit of last plot that was believed to be killed. Is this the real man, or another fake?

"Hey, did you get taller recently? It's been years since we've seen each other." The man rubbed the back of his neck and gave a smile to the Persona-User before rolling his eyes to the side. "You should pick your battles abit more carefully. I don't know if you can beat that woman alone. She's stronger than you for the time being, especially since she has someone supporting her from the shadows. Until you take out that support, defeating the Kings will be impossible. But maybe I've said too much, you look like you're trying to get out of this place right now. Well, there's no exit to this basement. Atleast none you can access." The man reached into his brown vest and removed what appeared to be some kind of crest. It gave off an odd glow, giving it a sort of supernatural feel. If the boy looked closely, he'd be able to tell the crest resembled a necklace he had given to his sibling sometime in the past. Or atleast something that could be mistaken for that.

"You may not be able to leave the basement the normal way, but there is a way for you to atleast get to the courtyard. But to do that, you must complete the objective on this floor. What I have here is that very objective. It's going to take you to another world, not so different than our own or completely different. I can't really tell you what you'll find, but you're going to need to complete the objective if you ever want to go see your friends you've created all those useless bonds with. Blah Blah Blah, skipping to the point, I'm giving you an exit to this place. I'll also assist you once you arrive in this other world, if you want to trust me. Regardless, you really don't have a choice do you? You either take this and escape, or stay here where that woman will be hunting you down for good. I'll leave your decision up to you." Aburai, or the man who appeared to look like Aburai, dropped the necklace onto the ground and began to walk away with his hands in his pockets. After a few steps, he vanished in what appeared to be a bloody haze. Was this the real Aburai, or just another fake wandering around? That was for Naito to decide.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Another Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Path   Another Path EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:09 pm

The moment the boy grasped the necklace in his hand, the surroundings began to shake and then vanish... All shattered like glass in a single moment, and he fell into a dark abyss to be transported to another point in reality... One that could have been..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Another Path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Path   Another Path Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Path
Page 1 of 1