Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A fate of two worlds [Grant]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A fate of two worlds [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Hyde took the time to do some exploring on his own, he never really ventured out into the other parallel worlds. That much made him curious; he only saw shadows for the time being. However, Hyde wondered if this alternate universe had alternate versions of people living there. “That could be true right? That there are still people living in this world full of shadows and things like that. ”When he arrived in alternate Penecia, things were definitely different. It almost seemed like night and day in comparison to the original world. “I can’t believe this, what could of happened here?” Hyde was a bit upset about the sight he was witnessing. “IS this our future?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Hyde had walked through a portal leading to one of the hallways of the Penecia Outpost. He’d see a lit hallway stretching to both sides, one hallway making a fork. But what was most obvious were two older men, clearly adults in an odd kind of leather combat armor immediately step away from the man who appeared between them. Apart from these men, the hallway he was currently in had nobody else around. Both guards held a hand out, palm open upward, and to Hyde’s right, the armored man used his free hand to touch his ear. “Individual spotted entering through the location of previous portal. Requesting assistance,” the man said. The man to Hyde’s left would eye him suspiciously. “Summon your Persona right now. But don’t do anything,” he said. Hyde had enough room to summon his Persona if need be, as the bunkers were both fairly large and wide. They did not move, and their eyes were both trained on the man and his next actions.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:41 pm

“Umm, is that how we say hi in this world? Alright then! It’s been a while since I fought some shadows so forgive me, I’m a little rusty.” The special envoker Hyde has is a hybrid arcana morpher, the remains of his demon summoning device that was basically altered to suit his new power. The arcana morpher is somewhat like a watch, with advanced mechanics and the persona interface tablet in the middle of it. The interface tablet is a circular coin, just a little bigger than a quarter, and contains its own unique design and color depending on the persona it represents or is summoned at the moment. When conditions are met (High Supernatural Areas), the arcana morpher would appear on the left wrist of Hyde and the morpher would say *STANDING BY!*. From there on, saying the name of the persona would operate the method of summoning, as well as the appropriate tablet appearing and starting to spin. “Codas Kyrin!” Upon calling the name of his persona, it appeared. “Ahh, that felt nice. Now what? Can I join your secret club house now?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:18 pm

The guards did not take any kind of humor to the boy’s words and were most curious about his odd evoker. Not one they seemed to have seen before. When he summoned his Persona, they looked at it closely, and took a moment before nodding. “You’re aligned with Philemon. Wait here,” one guard said. In a few minutes of silence, the guards still keeping an eye on Hyde were passing before a woman of eighteen, and a little shorter than Hyde appeared running from behind a corner to his right rather quickly.

A fate of two worlds [Grant] Homura-Akemi-homura-akemi-26309866-400-449

When she stopped, she took a look at the man that came from the portal and looked to the guards. “He’s with Philemon?” she asked. The two guards nodded and the woman looked to him. Her look was that of a queen examining an outsider, or perhaps a soldier. Regardless, this woman despite her age gave off a true air of authority. This man was a Persona-User, but the woman could sense something odd about him. She knew the feeling of Persona-Users, but this one was different. There was certainly more about him than what was immediately apparent. He seemed more broad than her hand-picked champion Julian. Was he brought here by him? It didn’t seem that way, but she would not mention his name, for all she knew, this man was not to be trusted. After a moment, she nodded. “Forgive me, but we cannot take any chances with whatever is going on in your world. This is standard protocol to whoever goes through the portals. My name is Emmilene Dulrish, and I look after those here. Now, it is not often we get visitors from your world, so if I may, who are you, and why did you come here?” she asked. Her words certainly held weight and command to them despite the calm tone, truly sounding like a ruler or queen. Her eyes looked over the man for any details.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:58 am

Hyde observed the cute looking girl as she observed him. She was pretty and stood as an authority figure among the people around here. If that’s the case, she must be important. First impressions are everything, so Hyde was trying not to be too silly. Just like the Azores region he was also a visitor in the alternate world as well. “My name is Hyde Mizumi, it’s nice to meet you Emmilene Dulrish. I came here because I wasn’t too sure what happened to the humans of this world. So far, the only beings that I ran into when I traversed into these alternate worlds with my friends were shadows. The fact that I’m able to see another living person here and have a conversation with them is great.” Hyde then looked around with a puzzled look on his face as he scratched his chin. This is Penecia right? What happened here? Why are you living like this, it’s a rich district back in my dimension. Did the shadows do this to you guys?!” Hyde would actually ask that question in a serious tone as he looked at Emmilene in the eye.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:22 pm

Emmilene looked at Hyde with a curious face. So the other worlds he has visited had Shadows. Something to note, but not to be concerned with immediately. She had her issues in this world. She would like to assist others in their world, but her people came first. “You think this looks bad in shape?” she asked. Hyde probably could not see the ruined city assuming he entered the portals into the bunkers. Not to mention they were underground. If he thought this was bad…”No Hyde. We do not see many Shadows in this world. This place is our stronghold against those of Nyarlathotep who would want to bring chaos to this world. It is a war shall we say. Our worlds are not exactly similar, being other parallel worlds and all. I wonder why that our worlds were given access to see one another,” Emmilene said, folding her arms together. “In any event, is that all you came for, or did you wish to know something?”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:15 pm

It’s not exactly similar, that much is true. But ere not so far off either,  persona users exist. I’m  bit different from a persona user,  I became something called a “Wild Card” not too long ago.  I’m not too sure about this Nyralathotep guy, he sounds Egyptian. I’m guessing he’s the opposite of Philemon and whatever he wants isn’t good. Well, I never really met Philemon, but I guess you know about the attendants and Igor right? Or maybe you have your own version of that or something, I don’t know. But this might be a possible future for us as well, if we aren’t too careful.  “ Thinking back, this girl actually reminded him of a question that he wanted to ask. “ Yea, I wonder why as well. But that’s not all I came here for. You people are in trouble, and it’s safe to say that  we both are experiencing problems in each of our worlds. “ Hyde was quiet for a moment as he thought about his next choice of words. “Is there anything I can do to help? Even if it’s a little bit, we persona users have to stick together, regardless of how far apart the dimensions are. ”

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:42 pm

A ‘Wild Card’ hm? What an intriguing name to be given by Philemon. She wondered what that entailed. She could slowly piece together herself what it meant, but she still was not sure. Hyde certainly had an air around him, an air that was both empty and full of possibility. It reminded her of the Velvet Room, which she has not visited in some time. “You’re correct mostly. Philemon is your Ego, Nyarlathotep is the destructive side of humanity. It is useful for someone with your abilities to learn the difference.” Emmilene was not acting like an emotionless queen, though it may have looked as such, but she did have some concern for the man. He didn’t seem to mean any harm. She was just suspicious of him, as only one other person had been travelling here lately. “I am not sure if this is your future. Perhaps it may be, but I think this is less a future world and more of an alternate realm. I do not know if this is foreseen for you. I don’t want to believe it,” Emmilene said, with a hard face. She moved a hair to take a few strains of messy hair behind her ear. This man did seem caring, and apparently felt comfortable going alone. She could not give him the job she gave to another, but perhaps there was something else, even though she was certain of his answer.

“I hope you get figured out what is going on in your world, however, if you are willing to help, we could use a soldier willing to join our army against Nyarlathotep. Our forces are too even, we need some extra help. I am sure the Champion of Nyarlathotep has reached out to do the same. You would have to take some allies and get through the various people of Chaos and Shadows on the battlefield and kill the Champion. Only then will the power of those he has given to will vanish. It would be difficult, but with the right help, it can be done, at least I believe so,” she said with a light smile, though she said the word “kill” like the word itself was some poison she wanted out. She wondered the progress of her own champion. They had not brought any new helpers to his own cause, nor has he come back. Did whatever was going on his world become worse?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:34 am

Hyde nodded his head, but frowned just a little bit. “I guess this is a person we can’t reason with, killing seems so harsh. But I’ll do the best that I can, I know a few that are good friends of mine. However, it seems like a warzone that we would have to fully prepare for. This wildcard power that I have is rather new, and I have yet to access its full potential. I can at least say that I’m not ready for such a task, and I wouldn’t want to put my friends in jeopardy.” Hyde put his head down, mulling over his own thoughts as he looked back at the girl once more. “ When I get stronger than I am now, I’ll talk it over with them to see who would want to help. I think they are good people, I have faith in them.” Some could ask why the fate of another world was someone else’s problem. Hyde has his reasons though, which mainly having the two worlds under the control of the persona users aligned by Philemon. If they can have allies from within parallel dimensions, it might be easier to obtain peace and stop whatever Lewis Rhodes is planning.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:16 pm

She frowned back to Hyde and nodded in agreement. “I do not like killing, but for this world to have any hope of peace, it must be done.” Clear reluctance was in her voice, though her look was regal. It would take a brief moment for her to lightly sigh and regain her normal composure. “It is indeed smart of you to want to prepare for your friends. Perhaps whatever is going on in our world relates to yours in some way. I daresay the same can be said for all of the other worlds you see,” she said. She wondered what was in this world besides the war, or perhaps from the war that made sense to the ones who lived in Hyde’s world. But she could not speculate much as she has not seen a lot beyond what her champion has informed her of. “Say, this ‘Wild Card’ ability. What does it entail? You talk of it like it is a big deal, but now I am curious. What do you mean by that?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Well basically, it means that I can use more than one persona. I practically have a spreadsheet  of persona’s lined up, each one  represents an arcana. The bonds that I have with the people that hold that arcana reflect on the power that I can access from that persona. The closer I am to my friends, the more I can get out of the persona.  Basically, my strength is bonds, and I kind of like it that way. You would always need somebody in your life right? “ Hyde then thought for a moment as he looked at his arcana morpher, then he had an idea. “Care for a demonstration? One second..” Codas Kyrin wasn’t called back yet, so he still remained out. After pressing a button on his arcana morpher, the persona vanished and another one took its place. “ This persona takes after the jester, it’s my strongest one so far.  It represents the friendship I have with one of my friends, he’s very mature and responsible. “ Hyde wondered how sharaku and the others were doing? He still haven’t heard from them yet.  AS for my world, our current enemy is Lewis Rhodes until proven otherwise. He kidnapped a girl that he described as dally. Me and my friends were supposed to save her, but i foolishly got myself detained when i tried to get the police involved. Nobody believed me, and i was only trying to help. But more persona users are starting to appear, and even people are having their own doppelgangers kidnap them and drag then into your dimension against their will. Things are just bad, and with the amount of persona users on the rise,  i don't think were that far off from each other. But thats why i feel that we should look out for each other Emminele

Changed personas from Codas Kyrin to - Jester Arcana -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Interestingly put from Hyde. She knew bonds gave way to strength, but to have a Persona for each individual bond rather than them all together forming one? Emmilene was most intrigued by this man. He proved his words by changing his Persona to an entirely new Arcana; specifically the Jester. How interesting. Emmilene looked genuinely impressed by the power that Hyde Mizumi could one day wield. “I think you have amazing potential Hyde. You must also be very trusting if you just revealed your power to a denizen of another world. Not that I plan to use that against you if you remain on our side,” she said peacefully. Emmilene knew when to pick her moments to act nice, and act stern. When Hyde described his events in his world which Emmilene did not ask for, she did fold her arms as the information proved somewhat helpful. She did not know what to make of it in fact.

“I can tell you I have heard no reports of sudden appearances by doppelgangers in our base or around our side of the battlefield. Perhaps it is merely coincidence, but it is a detail nonetheless,” she informed. What would doppelgangers want with the others, unless they were similar to the Shadows of humans. He was probably referring to that. “Indeed. I am to a degree concerned with your world as well. While my people come first, I wonder what will happen if whatever is going on is not resolved. Normally I would not meddle in other worlds’ affairs and prevent them from meddling in mine, however, this may be intended. I hope you can figure out the cause of this, Hyde Mizumi, or at least, help resolve the conflicts in my world. I do not blame you for refusing at the moment, as it makes perfect sense to say no, your world matters more,” she said. This man did not seem to mean any harm, and while Emmilene was somewhat wary of the man, she wondered who he was allied with in his own world. He must have friends no? Maybe he had a team in mind to help his search for the truth. Perhaps his team were doing their own thing while he was either arrested or visiting here. “Pay heed to your team. I am sure working together will help you solve your issues.” She advised with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Hyde nodded as he called off his persona. It seems that there was nothing similar going on with the kidnappings and clones; it was just a warzone with opposite users. “You’re right; I should pay more attention to them. They went off to save the girl that was kidnapped, but I know that they will be ok. But of course I will help you, in any way that I can. We might not be ready for the big job of defeating the commander, but surely there’s something else we can do for the time being? ” Maybe the people that work under him?Hyde didn’t have that much faith in his abilities for the moment, but he knew he could get stronger. He wasn't ready, but he was determined to save this world as well. “Also, i'm  kind of a visitor of the other world as well. I didn't really originate from the world of persona users and the current gods. It was a bit different for me,  but i try to help  wherever i do. "

Last edited by Hyde on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors, messed up my pink color)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Emmilene shook her head. She could not give him anything to do at the moment that has not already been assigned. “I’m afraid not. But you should worry about your world for the time being if you are not ready for this one. You must have loved ones on the other side, and I am sure they matter a lot more than the ones here. Do not worry, I can handle myself for the time being,” she said, scratching the side of her head. She had an annoying itch there that was bothering her. But regardless, his power greatly interested her, not to the point where she would forget her duties, but she was curious to see where this man’s path led him. “I think if your power grew and matured, nothing would stand in your way. Just trust the bonds you have made. If you do not mind, I wish to be a part of your Journey. I want to see how that power grows. Maybe it will lead somewhere with my own people, or perhaps something even more grand,” she said holding out a hand for a friendly shake.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:39 pm

“Mhm….it’ll be great if you could join me. There’s always room in my life for more friends, and I hope we can grow closer someday. “Hyde would say this with a general smile as he took her hand” Your hand…. It’s pretty warm…” Hyde looked into her eyes as he said this; this girl was truly a good example of what a persona user should be like. Strong, fearless, kind, and caring about her own people. Hyde could only hope that he could be a leader that his friends could count on someday, even though he wasn’t the brightest of the bunch. "Our bond will make us even stronger, i'm sure of it.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fate of two worlds [Grant]   A fate of two worlds [Grant] Empty

Back to top Go down

A fate of two worlds [Grant]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next