Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] Empty
PostSubject: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:39 am

It was free time and I thought that I could read some books in the library for a while since I am not planning to spend my time sitting on my chair the whole free time.Well, I am not looking for novels of course! This is not a bookstore.I am just looking for books that I might get interested to.Besides books, I am also interested in cooking so I hope that I can find a book about Home Economics.I know the book what I am searching for but where could it be?"I can't find it...." I muttered silently so the librarian won't have to silent me and get scolded for being noisy.It's the other rule in the library except for just returning the book in time and never lost the book or pay for it so I have to follow this if I don't want trouble.I then still continued searching in the bookshelves for a Home Economics book.
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:45 am

Mizuki strutted in the library, tossing her hair to one side as she did. The smell of parchment, old wood, student sweat and musty librarians nauseated her to no end. She covered her nose and sighed annoyingly as she 'pushed' students who were in her way, trying to look for a book. A certain topic caught her eye a ways back during class when she was actually paying attention for once. Since it was her free time, she decided to skip the daily shopping trip and actually look into what she'd been meaning to do for quite a while.

"Here we are..." She set her tote bag on a table near a bookshelf with one student seemingly in a rush to find a certain book. Mizuki cleared her throat conspicuously as she tried to find her place to search the bookshelf as well. "Excuse me, do you mind?" Mizuki finally said with her sickly sweet tone, her head tilted to a side.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:24 am

Mira walked through the library with several books in her hand. She accidentally bumped into a blacked haired girl, causing all her books to drop. "What the hell. Not again..." she mumbled under her breath, as she started picking up the books. She then stood up with all her books and took a deep breath. With a quiet voice she said "Sorry about that. It's kind of hard to walk with all these books."
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:16 am

Mizuki suddenly felt the rough pressure of objects bumping into her. Stumbling slightly, she quickly regained her composure and put a hand on her hip. Her eyes, now sharp as needles, scanned the area for the clumsy culprit on the ground. She watched closely as the student picked up her books and apologize. "Sorry won't cut it, sweetcheeks." With a swift hand, Mizuki grabbed one of the books and used it to scatter the remade pile on her hand. "Oops, sorry about that. It's kind of hard to see with idiots like you."

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:50 am

"Oops sorry are you looking for a book?" I apologized to the girl that was looking for a space to look on but before she answered a yellow haired girl bumped into her that made the books that the yellow girl was carrying fell down.The yellow haired girl apologized but the black haired girl didn't accept her apology.So the girl grabbed an another book making the pile to fall again that the yellow girl repiled.This is why I don't trust people, they are always evil and they're always will be! I feel sorry about the yellow haired but... should I help her? It feels so the same... The yellow girl is like me because at this rate, she is suffering.If she is like me then I have to help her! So I helped the yellow haired girl to repile her books and looked at the black haired girl."Hey you!" I called her"What the hell is your problem?!" I asked
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:52 am

Mizuki payed no mind to the both of them as she scanned the bookshelf for a few minutes. After several stacking of books later, she turned towards Sheva with a bored yet innocent countenance on her face. "Humm...? Didn't you hear me, cupcake? I said it's hard to see with idiots like you around." Mizuki shrugged and let her luscious hair fall on her shoulder in an effortless manner. With that, she gave them a wink and blew a kiss towards their direction as she sat on the table. "Now if you'll excuse me..." Mizuki grabbed the top book on her pile and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:34 pm

As soon as the the books Mira had regathered was swiped out of her hand, Mira felt anger suddenly rise up. Trying to control her temper, Mira nodded towards the girl who started to help her pick up the books. She normally could control her temper but this time she couldn't. She started talking deep breathes, as she watched the black haired girl sat down. "You bitch! You want to die?" she suddenly yelled out. Mira started walking towards the black haired girl with her fist clenched tightly.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 am

Sheva grabbed the yellow-haired girl's hand as that girl was trying to hit the black-haired girl."Let's just leave her alone" I said."In fact, she is the idiot one here" I added hoping to calm the girl down.
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:56 am

"Do you really want to start something here? With me?" Mizuki said absentmindedly,attention turned towards the book she was reading. She sighed playfully — close to a giggle — and rolled her eyes. Most people from the library turned their direction, even the librarian herself. Her ardent eyes were locked onto the three females, a gaze so deep that it could break a normal person. Aware of this, Mizuki kept to herself and her book.

"I suggest you two better shut yer traps unless you want to get kicked out, no?" Mizuki grabbed a stick of bubblegum from her pocket and tossed it in her mouth. She blew a small bubble which she popped with her nail, her eyes peering ever so slightly at the two psychotic girls.
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Mira looked back at the girl holding her hand. Mira took a deep breathe too calm herself down. She then looked around at the people staring at her and glared at them. She grumbled, turned around and started picking up her books. Mira hated to admit this, but the black haired girl was right. If she made any more noise, she could get kicked out. After calming down, she turned back towards the other girl. "Sorry, I just couldn't control myself. Thanks for stopping me."
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:02 pm

"By the way, I am Sheva.. Sheva Lionhart" she introduced herself to the girl.I noticed that the books are too many for the girl to carry.I am not the friendly type but it couldn't hurt to help someone just for a while."That's a lot of books! Can I help you carry some of it?" Sheva asked, lending her hand.
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:04 am

Mizuki eyes the two girls one last time before putting her head back in the book. "You've gotta be kidding me..." She mumbled under her breath, turning the page. It seemed that these students were much more... excitable than those from her last school. It's not as if she didn't miss Floyd, Serena, Emihara-sensei and Sagara... especially Sagara! The mere thought of him sent a flood of pink through her cheeks, but she shook her head slightly and tried to clear her mind. Stupid Sagara, she thought. She smiled triumphantly to herself as she recalled the many times she would perform her dominance over the geek... and all of the childish and noble deeds he performed. The words from the book appeared like strange symbols as her mind wandered.

"Wait, what?!" Mizuki blinked twice and creased her eyebrows. "Pull yourself together, cupcake! No time for daydreaming now..."
Back to top Go down
Another Pear

Another Pear

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:35 am

The names Mira Akamine. Thanks for helping me. Most people won't even notice that I'm there. Mira said to the friendly girl. People usually ignore Mira or just stare at her. It seems like there are actually some good people around here. She looked at the girl and started trying to make conversation. "Um, do you usually come here?" she asked quietly while looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:49 am

While holding some books for her, the girl introduce herself as Mira Akamine then she started a conversation.She asked me that if I usually come to the library."Yes, I do come often in the library because reading books is my hobby" I answered "How about you? do you like books?" I asked
Back to top Go down
EphemeralEspoir

EphemeralEspoir

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:20 am

"Will you two shut up?" Mizuki hissed through her teeth. Her book was laid on the table, now shut. "I can't get any reading done if you two continue to blabber and yada and try to be all close-y friendship. Don't you have anything better to do?" She puffed her cheeks in a surreal, yet almost adorable way, if not for the twisted frown and acidic look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]   Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheva the Bookworm [Open for 2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next