Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Mornings were not the best for many people, Genji was not the exception. He wasn't a morning person of any sense. It was once he was dressed and out the door that Genji became a normal, functioning teenager, but no sooner. Genji woke up this morning feeling horrible, like usual. He had to attempt to get up a few times before eventually dragging himself out of bed. He wasn't wearing much, just a sleeveless shirt and some shorts. He walked over to the mirror in his room and looked at himself. It took him a few seconds to realize how horrible he looked, but this was an everyday thing. The shock of his look woke him up a little.

He made his bed and looked around to make sure that the rest of the room looked nice. It wasn't an amazingly clean room, but it was much better than any dirty room. The best word for it was "lived in." It didn't look bad, though. When he was satisfied with his room, he went and splashed some water on his face. It also woke him up a little, but still wasn't the best thing to wake him up. He then had to check his mail. He trudged over to the door, put on some slippers, and slowly walked out of his room.

He made his way to the bottom floor, where each student had their own mailbox. He usually didn't get mail, but he figured that the day he would check, there would be something extremely important to read, so he would make the same journey every single day. He opened the mailbox to find nothing as usual. He sighed, but was content with no mail. No mail meant no news. Sometimes no news was a good thing.

He went over his day again. There was work and homework to do. That wasn't too surprising to him. He would make sure to do it, though. He was a hard worker, so he would get in done in time. He looked around the mail room to see if anyone else was there, but there was no one as far as he could see. But this was a closed room, of course he couldn't see much outside. He wondered if he met everyone in his dorm yet, it was always something nice to do. He liked introducing himself to others, he would make sure that the underclassmen were okay and didn't need help. Sometimes he skips a few people by accident. He started to leave the room and plan out the rest of the day. It was going to be an easy day. Genji thanked whatever deity out there that it was the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:04 am

At about 4:30 in the morning Brian slowly rose himself out of bed. What awoke him was no alarm, no sound, or no person but his own volition. Brian was use to waking up early in the morning to cook or clean for his brothers back in America so he woke up early to study for whatever exam was nearing then at about six hhe would begin cooking as his little brothers would get up but fortunately that wasn't the case.

Yawning Brian began to shuffle his way to the bathroom. As he looked into the mirror he saw a short dark boy looking with bed-hair and glasses. Smiling at himself in the mirror Brian swiftly grabbed a comb and began to go through his hair with it. Brush, Brush, Brush was what Brian did for the next 5 minutes before changing to a toothbrush and continuing to brush his teeth. Once he was done he looked at the clock, it was 4:45. Sighing to himself Brian pulled out his book on the history of japan and began to read.

After about 15 minutes he threw the book on the floor. To Brian who grew up in a lively household his dorm room was to quiet, Brian sighed. He missed his siblings and wanted to visit them to see how they were doing, but he had to get a computer first, Sighing once again Brian began to cook himself Breakfast before sitting in front of the television.

At 6:00 Brian decided it was about time for him to see if he recieved anything from home and began to run down to the mail room. Unfortunately Brian wasn't to familiar with the terrain of the area so he was basically walking blind through the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 am

As Genji left the mail room. He had a lot on his mind. He was actually curious as to whom he has not met yet. There were many people on the dorm, he must have forgot to meet some of them. He also had work later today, but that was never a hassle for Genji, he loved working there and it kept him in these dorms, so it was all working out nicely for him. While out in the hallway, Genji would begin walking towards his dorm. He didn't know how, but he avoided colliding with the slightly larger American guy walking down the hallway. He was amazed, but then realized something. Something like this happened way too many times before. Ejji... Kii... It was something that he was actually looking out for now.

He turned towards the obviously American guy and then realized something extraordinary. This was someone that he had yet to meet. Genji was rather happy about this, even though he was almost run over by him. He seemed to be going to the mail room as well. Genji noticed that he was much more kept than himself. This guy was probably a morning person. He was definitely one of the few that do not look like Genji in the morning. They also don't act like him, walking everywhere as if he was dying. Genji was amazed that someone like this even existed. He was definitely not like that, he probably would never be this way.

But there was a problem, he was almost run over by the guy! Plus, he didn't even know who he was. His swift dodge was followed by, Damn, you almost ran me over! But I don't think I've met you before. I try to make sure that I get to know everyone at the dorms. I don't think I've ever seen you around here before, either. If I did, you would have probably met me by now. My names Kano Genji, it's nice to meet you! Genji was happy to meet a new person, he was also American, too! This was a meeting that usually doesn't happen, but it was definitely exciting. Genji wondered if he could speak English very well.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Looking at the boy he almost run into he gave an apologetic smile and gave a quick bow.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." Brian said as he bowed once he raised his head up he continued, "My name is Brian King and your right we haven't met I just moved in here two days ago... and please the pleasure is all mine."

Brian held out his hand for Genji to shake, Brian had always been raised to give a good first impression even though he grew up around a bad group. Giving a small grin he looked around himself and asked Genji if he knew where the mailroom was. Brian hadn't been in the dorms long enough to figure out where everything was, but he guess he would use his early wake up scheduel to find his way around. Looking back at Genji Brian made a mental note that he would have to walk around the dorms more to find his way.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Genji was shocked that there was someone here that moved here a mere two days ago! He was excited to meet the new member of the dorm community, even though he looked horrible and was dead tired. Genji eagerly took Brain's hand and shook it. He didn't do that often, not many Japanese people did. He was speaking great Japanese, too. Genji felt as if he would fit in great with all of the others.

After the handshake, Brain asked Genji if he was able to show him the way to the mail room. Genji was pretty lucky, the room was so close, so he would burn out from the trip. Genji grinned at the slightly taller American and said to him, "You're in luck, King-san, it is a lot closer than you think. I just let there, so let me show you where it is. I could also show you other places if you want. I've been living here the whole year, so I'm pretty accustomed to it. It's nice that you are here at Kizuna Academy. I'm a third year and on the Disciplinary Committee, so I can answer your questions about Kizuna as well. I can also make sure no one bothers you... So what brings you to Japan?"

Genji was curious about his new friend. It wasn't often that Genji met any Americans. He just hoped that it wasn't some dark secret or something depressing. Genji didn't want to pry too much, so he kind of hoped that his new acquaintance wasn't an open book.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

As he listened to Genji's question Brian tapped his chin and looked to the air contemplating his response, Though Brian had no personal problem with telling Genji why Brian was here, he did however not know how to say it in japanese. Letting out a sigh he decided to say it in english

"I came here, by order of my grandmother... she wanted me to come and be on my own... and since my grades in school were always impressive I got a free trip here, And while your helping me out I have a question what is the Disciplinary Committee?" Brian had no other way to say it, that was basically the gist of why he was in Kizuna academy. Changing back to japanese Brian asked Genji to lead the way to the mail room, Brian's voice had a hint of excitement and expressed his hurriness to get to the mail room. Noticing his tone Brian apologized and explained that his tone wasn't because he was discontented with the conversation but that he was expecting something important in the mail for him.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Genji heard a loud sigh as Brian began to explain why he was in Japan. Genji would have understood it, but he didn't really know English that well. He knew a few words, but he couldn't really understand what Brain said. Genji didn't have the best skills at English, but he worked hard enough to pass his English classes. He heard a few words that connected, but the sentence really didn't make sense. He apologized for not being able to understand. Brain then asked him in Japanese to lead him to the mail room. Genji was happy that he could at least understand that.

Genji led the way, his slippers scratching off of the carpet on the floor of the hallway. He wasn't too far from the mail room, so it wasn't a painful walk. Genji got there in less than a minute, since they were in the hallway that led to the mail room. Genji held the door open for him and as he walked in, he told him a little bit about the room.

"This is the mail room, obviously, this is where you get the mail. There is nothing really special to it. Many students don't get mail, usually, but some people, like myself, check the room out everyday. It's just one of the perks of living here, your mail is delivered to you and you can pick it up. It makes you feel a little more independent, like you are living on your own. I like doing that. I don't have to worry about my parents or anything like that." There was a little bit of sadness as Genji said the last sentence. The thought of his parents wasn't something that he wanted to be brought up.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 pm

"hmmm so this is the mail room, Its a bit bigger then I expected." Brian said, He decided to ignore Genji's comment about his parents. It wasn't something Brian felt like talking about... especially since it could be possible that they were in the same boat. Moving through the mailroom Brian quickly began to look for his mail.

While Brian began to look around he began mumbling in english. "No, No, no... not mine, not mine, not mine" After about 10-20 minutes of searching Brian found a letter addressed to him. Looking around for a moment Brian felt the letter... there was something inside of it... something that wasn't paper.

Sighing to himself Brian opened the letter and let the content of the letter fall into his hand. Once he figured out what he was holding he couldn't help but letting a smile form on his face before raising both hands into the air in a victorious fashion than he realized what he was doing and turned himself back toward Genji after giving a small cough into his right hand that was clasping the object that came out of the letter.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Genji watched as Brain fumbled through the mail. He was speaking broken English sentences, which Genji could understand. It was easy to understand a bunch of small phrases. As he went through the mail, Genji watched him throw his hands up into the air, then turn to him. He gave a small cough. It was kind of awkward, so Genji decided to give a little bit of info on the whole dorm.

"These dorms are state of the art and rather comfortable, you'll find a lot of fun things to do here, plus everything that you could ever need. They have a lot of cool features, plus, they are right around the school, so the distance isn't so bad." He started out with the simple things to make it a little less awkward. He was curious as to what Brian was all happy about, so he wanted to ask him.

"You seem very excited, did you get something in the mail? I always love getting stuff in the mail, it is much fun and I never know what it is. If you want to keep it a secret, that's fine, too. Secrets are fun, but some people don't like them that much." Genji was happy to see that the new student who came in at the end of the year was enjoying himself. It was scary when Genji first came here, he didn't know anyone really. He didn't see many of the kids who lived in the dorms, but he made a lot of friends. He wanted to help Brian out with making friends, so he didn't have to go through what Genji had to. Being lonely wasn't the greatest thing, so he could ease some of Brian's loneliness by being a friend, or at least an acquaintance to him.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Letting a small laugh escape from himself he held the object he had recieved in one hand, It was a long necklace with a cross in the middle of the chain while the chain was metal the cross was not, it was wooden but it was carved in a way that made it look like the wood was engraved..Once he was sure that Genji had seen the necklace Brian quickly put it on.

"This necklace is very important to me, It is my good luck charm, I gave it to a friend till such time he would no longer need it... and it seems he no longer needs it."

Once Brian recieved his mail, personally he had no more interest in the mail room, He wanted to contact his 'friend' to find out why his friend no longer needed the necklace. Looking Back toward Genji Brian said his goodbye and thanked him for leading him to the mailroom before walking out toward his room.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Genji saw the necklace in the hands of Brian. He was admiring the necklace as Brian had put it on. He then heard Brian comment that the necklace served as a good luck charm. Genji thought about it for a moment. He didn't have any luck charms of his own... Or did he? Genji then put his one hand on his head to think about it. He touched a familiar pair of goggles that were covered up by his hair. Genji almost laughed to himself. He always had one on! It was nice to see that the new student was getting used to life here. Genji watched him say his goodbyes as he rushed out of the room. He hoped that he would see his new American friend again. There was a lot about him to learn about. He wanted to know why he was so happy. Maybe Genji will figure that out someday. He at least wanted to. Maybe he could realize a little bit of happiness on his own.

-End-
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Genji has established a new Social Link with Brian King of the Fool Arcana...

Brian has established a new Social Link with Genji Kano of the Hanged Man Arcana...

Though not entirely not the best of friends as of yet, the two now have a link one connection with one another...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)   Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mr. America! (Brian, semi open)
Page 1 of 1