Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A necessary reunion [Nea]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

A necessary reunion [Nea] Empty
PostSubject: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:05 pm

It's been a while after the whole incident at Penecia's Caverns. Not too long ago, though, and maybe that's part of the reason why Shunnosuke couldn't just leave it be and give himself more time to overcome it. Something — or rather, everything — was still fresh in his mind, and confusing. What happened to the boy who introduced himself as Akira? And that girl under the boyish disguise? They chose to stay at the Cave for a reason and while he greatly disliked the fact he was not obeyed (with the best intentions at heart), there wasn't anything he could effectively do about it. Plus, no news about their disappearance spread, so it was safe to assume both Akira and Mayu didn't vanish or anything worse than that.

And there he was, at the third-year floor, waiting for the boy known as Nea, close to his classroom door, with his briefcase leaned against his right leg. It wasn't too hard to discover he's also a student at Zela Academy and find as information to where to meet him. It's not like the other boy was hiding, anyway. Their first and, until now, only contact was back then, when everything happened and there still things they needed to figure out. He needed to figure out. The good thing about being a sophomore is that you have more time free after the schooltime, bonus if you don't have a party-time job nor have joined a club. That's Shunnosuke's case and, apparently, he was one of a kind as everybody else he knew —figuratively speaking, since despite his supposed popularity, he most likely wouldn't be seen hanging out with anyone at school — had applied themselves to at least one club. Therefore, he had plenty of time to spend in front of a closed door, leaning against a wall, filing his nails with contempt and waiting for Nea's classes to end. The bad thing is that any junior passing by would look down on him. What a student year (or years?) below would do on their floor is something they'd wonder from time to time, while giving him weird and fixed glances. Gladly for them, Shun had other more important things to bother himself with...
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Today was one of those days. The hands on the clock appeared as if they moved at a pace of a snail. Classess dragged out for seemingly an eternity. Man, Nea was generally enthusiastic about almost anything, but sitting at a desk and listening to neverending speeches from teachers could bore even him. He had spent enough time studying to be decent, so paying hundred percent attention was not a neccessity, but still, what else was he to do? Sleep in class? As tempting as that idea would be, the last thing he wanted was to stay in here even longer today, aka, get a detention. Therefore, he busied himself with random thoughts as much as he could. He had even gotten to the subject of the incident that happened a while ago, alas as if on cue the bell rung, signaling the end of classes. Guess he wasn't pondering over that today. Or so he initially assumed.

He would take a little while to literally fight his way out of the classroom, as his eager classmates were all hurrying out, so happy it was over for today, that the door was practically getting blocked by severe amounts of 'human sandwiches' or so would he call it at the moment. Well, today was apparently not so out of norm after all. Until he spotted someone unfamiliar amongst the crowd. Unfamiliar, as in Nea not being able to associate the figure with anyone he generally saw on these floors. That, however only took about 10 seconds. Because after that, he sorta realized that he had seen that face before, just not here. ''Oh, heey..!'', he would call out towards Shun as he made his way over, dodging a few other students here and there as he went. ''What are you doing here?'', he would ask curiously, once he stopped near the slightly younger teen, his blue eyes looking him up and down. Nea sure didn't expect to see him here, but it wasn't going to affect his usual cheerfull mood any. Perhaps they could hang out or something? That would be a good way to forget about a long schoolday....
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:20 pm

And the bell rung, finally. While the quantity of junior students were to leave the classroom, Shunnosuke wouldn't move a bit, however; the others would have to notice he was there first and, therefore, it was their job to avoid to not stomp on his feet or shove him and if it were to happen, the boy was ready to make a scene. However, thanks Heaven that wasn't necessary. As Nea made his way through the comotion to approach him, Shunnosuke blew his nails in a condescending manner and, after putting his nail file back in his briefcase, grabbing the portable by its handle.

Waiting for you. Say goodbye to your friends 'cause we need to talk. — He'd reply to Nea, though his tone was somewhat a bit of imperative for his own good. Usually he had this naturally authority tone, but the way he normally speaks wouldn't sport a harsh, unpleasant characteristic to it...except when he was acting serious, which happened to be the case. — But not here, though. Is there any private place for us?
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Whoa, someone sounded pretty serious about this. But, okay? Nea didn't mind talking, even though he was a bit surprised by the strict way of going about it. Shun sure knew how to be straight and to the point. He would shrug a little, waving the first sentence off without much ado. ''I think they're too busy with getting out to bother with goodbyes. I'd wager there's no need.'', he would grin a bit afterwards. Besides, he didn't really hang out with those guys much. He tended to go off on his own more often than not, and others rarely expended the energy to keep up with him.

When Shun asked about a private place, Nea would falter a bit. Uh, so private? They were in school right now, that barely counted as that...What else? Like, come on, people were everywhere. How was he supposed to know where would it be empty at this exact moment? Nope, no chance. He would tilt his head to the side, scratching at the back of his head sheepishly. ''Not that it ain't a good question...but I can't tell a place like that outta my head. No idea where would it be empty right now....But most likely not the school....'' Well, so much for ideas, but hey, he didn't want to just blurt something stupid, ya know? ''Eeh, anyhow. You mean private like with completely no one around, or just a bit secluded?'', he would ask eventually. He doubted it would help him with thinking, but he wanted to know at least for future reference. Like, Shun was acting pretty serious there, but Nea wasn't catching on as much as he should yet.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Shun hummed, turning a bit reflexive after Nea's statement. Well...he had a point. The school won't serve for that purpose; its immensity is proportional to its population, and there wouldn't be a single place for them to talk on a first analysis. Giving a second thought to it, his classes — Shun's — have already ended for quite some time by now. Probably his classroom would be empty like when he arrived at school that morning. Chances are there would be a few people there, mostly sophomores, who would find it a bit odd a sudden visit from an upperclassman, but this wasn't worth the concern.

My classroom fits the second option. Most of my classmates are either at their clubs or have gone home already. — He'd reply after to Nea, concluding his thought process. — Then...shall we go? You're free to go after we talk, probably it won't take too long.
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Shun's classrom it was then! Nea didn't visit students from other years unless he had a reason, which was like...never. So he was kinda excited to go there, even if only for some talk. He still wasn't sure what this entire thing was all about, but he was not the type to worry until in the middle of a problem. Or directly after it, so he still had plenty of time to get there. ''Roger, sir. Off we go! I have plenty of time by the way, so it's fine if we take a while.'', he would exclaim cheerfully, before following Shun whenever he decided to go off. Nea did not have any after school clubs either so he didn't have to hurry anywhere. Besides, he would probably just go hang outside or something.

No reason for him to run off quick, even if sitting and talking did rub him as a bit of a passive activity. Not what he usually did, but he was curious to know what Shun wanted, so it was okay for now. Until teh younger started to bore him too much. He might think about going eslewhere then. ''Err, anyway.'', he would speak up after a while. ''I don't think we've got properly introduced before. Soo, I'm Nea Shirai. Just call me Nea though, okay?'', he would give a friendly grin towards the sophomore boy. No idea what was going on, but making friends along the way was always good, no?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Oh? — He glanced at the darkhaired guy with a surprised expression. How come he forgot a proper introduction? It was sort of a shame the politeness initiative came not from him, but the other instead. Nevertheless, Shunnosuke gave him a mincing, restrained smile. — Kurosawa is the name. Shunnosuke Kurosawa.

He didn't have much to talk on that matter. It was always nice to meet new people, mainly those who you can form a strong alliance with (although the meaning of alliance, in Shun's dictionary, is more related to a strong, financial bond than something else), but in those circumstances...not really. Quickly, they managed to pass through the corridors and staircases and make it to the younger's classroom, silently. Shun wasn't up to conversations until they make it to their room, which had a few students hanging out together, but nonetheless, they were too busy with themselves to bother with the presence of the two guys. Should Nea enter, Shunnosuke would let his briefcase rest on a table and start the main topic of that whole meeting, in a lower-than-usual voice tone.

So...you've probably guessed by now what I wanted to discuss. That. Do you have anything to say?
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Nea would nod with a happy smile when Shun gave his name. ''Great.'' This was a nice start, wasn't it? At least he thought so. This was only his second time seeing the younger teen after all. Nea found him nice enough still, even if the other didn't appear very joyful. Such things often went over his head either way. He would follow Shun quietly this time, not really managing to come up with anything fairly meaningful to say, and well, the younger didn't say anything either, so he had nothing to bounce off of. A bit dissapointing, but Shun said they were going to talk? So, perhaps in a while. Yeah, that sounded logical enough.

When they got to their destination, and Shun broke in the subject...at first, Nea would put a hand to his chin in thought. He should have guesses...what? ''That?....Wait...'' It took him a few moments to put it all together. Well, he only saw Shun once before...soo, ah yes. Now it made a bit more sense overall. Haha, how did he not realize before. ''Oh, THAT. I knew I was missing something up until now...Eyy, well, not much from me. Like, I did try to go look around Penecia once again, if I'll find anything related to it, but I actually bumped into the girl from back then. You remember...Mayu was it? Yeah, so...and she...kinda dragged me off to the amusement park, so I didn't get to do anything....And, eh, what else is there to say. I don't really know much about what it was that really happened, not yet...apparently.'', he would say, trying to mimic Shun's quieter tone, after a moment as he scratched at his cheek thoughtfully, sounding maybe a bit disorganized. He was trying to put a bit too many thoughts together at once...but it worked in some way at least.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:42 am

So YOU have met THAT girl. I knew nothing bad had happened to them... — He'd say, crossing his arms and assuming a thoughtful stance. Oh well. Part of him was glad they were okay for real. If Mayu was with Nea and they went to an amusement park, it could be safe to assume she and Akira left the Cave unscathed and healthy. Healthy enough for the girl to even consider a moment of fun and pleasure. Then again, he couldn't say he wasn't annoyed at how they didn't come to search for him. At least, Shun had his ways to find for them and, honestly, that wasn't any hard.

We were attacked by "Shadows". Those monsters... — He uttered, calmly, trying to reunite all the information he gathered with another friend, whom he had a conversation with. — Though I don't know why the time stood still at that moment, I can say that much. Anyway...do you remember what we went through in details? — Shun leaned his behind against the main desk, the one belonging to the teacher. He wanted to see what Nea could speak about the whole incident before voicing an explanation.
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:10 am

''Yeah, I guess. She seemed pretty fine.'' Nea would nod a bit. He had to admit that he had been wondering a little as to what happened to those two when they went into the doors. Surprisingly enough, Mayu hadn't seemed the least bothered by anything when she singlehandedly interrupted him and dragged him off to the amusement park back then. He would have expected her to at least ask something before doing that, but apparently no. Guess she wasn't as worried as Shun here was. Or Nea was just missing something in this whole equation. And concerning Akira, he had no idea. He hadn't seen the guy since, and it wasn't like he really knew much about him in the first place. So, no help there...

''Shadows, huh?''
, he would glance at Shun, tilting his head a bit. Those black things even had a name? Well, cool. It kinda made sense. Like, shadows were usually black and all, though he wouldn't have expected someone to actually like stamp a name onto monsters. Some people had enough time to think of that when faced with them? Ya, anyhow. It wasn't like there was any logic in the whole thing, so whatever. When Shun asked if he remembered it all, Nea would think on it for a while. Hm, generally speaking...not that much truly happened, had it? ''I guess...? There wasn't really that much. After that weird time stop, as you say...well, these 'Shadows' appeared...Hmm, we..Eh, fought them I suppose. I don't really know how that works...But, I mean, the things we used..Personas, were it? They attacked similarly to the Shadows, so maybe there's some pattern. I really dunno though, I ain't an expert on this stuff. Well, then there was one more Shadow, and that strange guy muttering stuff. That was pretty much it I think....Yeah, and those doors appearing afterwards...But I guess the other two might know more about that, since they went there......'', he would trail off at that, not really coming up with anything more to say. Yeah, some strange stuff had happened back then, but...Nea didn't really know what to make of it. Supernatural was pretty cool in books and all, but in reality, it was more confusing than not. He couldn't say he understood much of what happened, even if he remembered it pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 pm

That's the point. Turns out the "strange guy" is a criminal. — Shun would say in a stern manner. — I tried to go to the police the day after, but as you can see, it's fruitless. They don't believe in paranormal activities and "can only work with 'solid evidence'". — His sarcastic tone was obviously bitter about the subject. To Shun, resort to the police was the main and, obviously, most legitimate option once they knew they're dealing with a kidnapper; after all, they were no super heroes but mere teenagers, and this task should be dealt by the ones whose duty is, well, deal with that matter. Needless to say how that decision turned out against the wealthy boy, who let a deep breath out of his mouth ajar, in an obvious displeasure.

Honestly, how come you have not inquired Mayu about what succeeded after our departure? Really, Nea, what do YOU have in mind? Why did you forget that? — One could assume Shun had daggers in his eyes. The way he hissed those words out was just...not the best, although he professed those words with no elevated tone in his speech. Still, he wasn't angry at Nea. Most likely, he unleashed his irritation on the poor darkhaired guy because, you know, he was there to receive it; however, Mayu and Akira were the ones to blame. There were a lot of things he disliked at other people and one of them is negligence.
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:08 pm

...A criminal now? This was for some reason getting a bit too serious for Nea's normal tastes. How did Shun even know that? It wasn't like that guy's appearance screamed 'bad guy' back then. Sure, he was going on about seriously weird stuff before he dissapeared, but where did the criminal come from? If the police didn't believe the younger, it would be logical to assume that the info was not from there...so, just.....how? ''Uh, yeah. I mean, I wouldn't either if I was them. They probably thought a kid was making up fairytales. Adults usually don't believe this kinda stuff, and more so if it comes from a young person. Though....how do ya know that guy is a criminal? I can't say I knew by looking at him.'' A normal person would think it a prank if they were told, no? Just laugh it off or something. Cops had to appear proffessional, so they just sent Shun off, but most likely they were mentally rolling their eyes at hearing stuff like that. Like, Nea could totally imagine that.

Whoa. Man, Shun was sure getting riled up. Nea would raise his hands in front of himself instinctively as the younger glared daggers at him. ''Hey, cool, sheesh. No need to give me eye lasers here.....I didn't exactly forget. Like, I wondered why she wasn't mentioning it....Fact is, I was kinda distracted at first...she popped outta nowhere while I was doing stuff. And then she dragged me off to the park so fast...I kinda didn't want to discuss that in the middle of a crowded amusement park while she was enthusiastically dragging me around...and by the time we were to go outta there, she had to run home.'' Now that he was actually thinking about it, it would be stupid to ask with so many people around for real. Shun himself wanted a quiet place to talk, no? ''But, I gotta admit, it was kinda weird that she didn't seem concerned at all....kinda opposite of you...dunno why...'' Man, and honestly, he was somewhere in the middle. He did think this wasn't something normal, and that something should probably be done about it, but he wasn't as seriously concerned as Shun. Golden middle road? Maybe...he would eventually find out.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Don't. "Sheesh". Me. — Shunnosuke said with an eerie calmness, clenching his teeth and narrowing his gaze at Nea. He is the one who usually "sheeshes" the others, and normally with enough reason. To receive that back is to have his buttons pushed. However, he indeed was right; it wasn't the most rational think to do to discuss such a private topic in public. —  You have a point, though. Except the "I wouldn't either if I was them" part. That is soooo motivational, you have noooo idea, thank you. — He would reply with an affected, sarcastic smirk, only to roll his eyes after that sentence is done and rub the left side of his own temples. One thing he didn't need right now is the confirmation he was wrong in his decisions to go firstly for the (not so) competent authority rather than trying to solve something on his own, he already knew that. Since it didn't work as expected, it left him wondering what should be their next move...and why weren't the other two participants worried enough. —  I know that guy is a criminal because he implicitly mentioned it in his speech. You clearly didn't pay enough attention to what he said and, for once, I won't blame you. I don't know how I did, in fact, but this theory makes sense once you look into the details. — He wouldn't talk about how his acquaintance, Hyde, let him know about those infos. If there were people already dealing with that, there wasn't any need to involve more people for nothing. Still, the teen wanted to meet with the others and be aware of whatever they went through after he was gone. A part (very small part) was also concerned — or rather, curious — about their welfare and had to confirm how well they in reality are. —  We need to talk with Mayu and Akira. And you are going to give me your cellphone number.
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Shun wasn't a very laid back guy, was he? ''You might want to relax a bit sometimes, ya know?'' Nea would say, eyeing the younger curiously. Someone should really learn to not be so uptight. He didn't even mean anything bad by the 'sheesh'. ''Eh, sorry. Didn't mean it that way. It just kinda seems natural to not believe if one is in that position and all.'' Shun was being sarcastic about it, yeah, but Nea honestly didn't mean to sound demotivational with his wording. That wasn't his style at all. ''He did? I remember him saying he was looking for some girl with a nickname...Well, anyhow, if it really is a thing then I guess it isn't good. Though, I'm kinda confused as to why did a criminal show up back there just to say some stuff and dissapear without a trace....I just...It makes no logical sense. What would he gain from it...?'' Nea would shake his head thoughfully, as he talked this time. It was a progress actually, as he was attempting to think this time, rather than just say something. He did not come up with anything important, but the though counted...sorta.

''Yeah, I think that'd be good, if we can get a hold of them. Also, want me to write it down somewhere for ya...?'', he would say, as he searched his pockets for his phone. Well, Shun was not the type Nea usually chose to associate with, but he was willing to be friends with most people. Everyone was entitled to be the way they wanted afterall, and Shun didn't seem to mean any bad for real, even if he appeared a bit intimidating at times. That, and...it would be easy to deal with this along with someone else, if he ever chose to chase after the supernatural in the future. For now though, looking up the other two sounded like a good idea. Nea himself was curious as to how they took it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:09 am

Shun would reply a simple "Please do so" to Nea's offer. It could be quicker if he had just been told of Nea's number and register it in his contact list right off the bat, but if his senpai felt like writing it, he wouldn't object. And besides, he didn't feel like saving the darkhaired boy's trouble of writing the phone number that time. Yes, he's that uptight and that'd be too much of a punishment already for his insolence.

He didn't "disappear". Chances are he didn't even know he was being observed that time, which can explain why he went on and on about whatever secret matter he was worried at, but doesn't explain why he appeared to us in first place... — He said, putting a hand at his face and tilting his head, thoughtfully. The whole deductive process would do no good, it's not like they have all the pieces connected to realize why that apparition happened. — There are people already handling this occurrence, though. That means you don't necessarily have to get involved, but I still want to go back to the Rocky Caverns and analyze what happened there. Of course I won't do it alone and I can count on you and the others to come with me, right? — Once he knew their whereabouts, of course, but that wouldn't pose as a real problem once he has the information they attend to the same school. After the end of his saying, Shun would stare deeply at Nea with clear expectation on receiving a positive response, hence his confident smile towards the upperclassman. The very first, affected smile since the beginning of that conversation.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A necessary reunion [Nea]   A necessary reunion [Nea] Empty

Back to top Go down

A necessary reunion [Nea]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next