Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Waiting in line (Open to 2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Waiting in line (Open to 2) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:49 am

Sentinel and Maria would paying a visit to the circus a few days after visiting the falls. Maria begged and pleaded with her guardian to go see Curoe one more time, but evidently there was a long line of other people waiting for the same thing. Maria didn't care though, she was going to see her star role-model! The bead in her hair bouncing as the young girl herself, the android smiled at her and her excitement. It was good to see she was so excited about this, now if he could only harnesses and direct that towards her school work she would be done with it in no time flight.

After a little bit, Maria looked up to Sentinel, "Senty, when does Curoe perform?" The young girl would ask a hint of worry in her voice, the white haired android held up a sheet of schedules, and looked back down at the young girl with a smile.

"Not for another hour and a half, relax we won't miss her. I promise, we might even be able to check out some of the stands before we got to the main event." That made Maria excited and she would look back toward the ticket booth as it drew ever closer.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:19 am

Mayu was going to the circus for some entertainment but it seems the line is too long and it was very hot.

"Whew!" she said as removes her sweat with her hands.

"A very hot day isn't it?" she said to the boy right next to her(Sentinel)
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 am

Akira walked up the the huge lineup for the circus. The sun shone down making Akira sweat a little as he took a sip of the ice cold bottled water he had bought before standing in line. As he finished taking as sip from his water, Akira saw someone that seemed familiar right in front of him talking to a white haired boy.

"Hey is that you, Mayu?" Akira said as he tapped her shoulder. He looked and saw the white haired bot that was standing beside her. "Hi, are you a friend of Mayu? Nice to meetcha. It sure is hot." Akira said as he smiled at the boy and Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:39 am

Sentinel was calculating how long it would take for them to get their tickets, when suddenly a rather short blue haired girl made a comment to him about how hot it was. He would nod his agreement, "Yes it is rather hot out today isn't, but I suppose that is typical for this time of the season, now isn't it?" He would say, and Maria would look at Mayu a bit confused. She never saw someone with blue hair before...granted Curoe had green hair, so she shouldn't be all that surprised. She would tug on Sentinel's sleeve, "Is that a friend of yours Senty?" The android would shake his head, and get ready to reply to the young girl's question when someone tapped the shorter girl on the shoulder. Furthermore, this unknown individual would ask if he was Mayu's friend.

The android would shake his head to signal a negative, "No, we just met, and I suppose we should introduce ourselves. My name is Alphonse Sentinel, but Maria calls me Senty." The young girl would wave at Mayu and Akira to get their attention so she could introduce herself, "And I'm Maria Farren it's nice to meet you two!" The young girl would say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 am

'Nice to meet you too! Sentinel and Maria" Mayu replied as she shaked their hand with a matching smile.

"By the way, I'm Mayu! and don't mistaken me as a boy!" she introduced herself
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:42 am

"Yo, nice to meet ya. My name's Akira." Akira took another sip of his water. "So you guys want to see the circus too? I never been to one and I heard many great things about this particular circus so I'm checking it out today."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:10 am

So Mayu who evidently was always mistaken for a boy and Akira, who had water. They also knew each other from a previous occasion, interesting the android would suppose this was a destined meeting or one of sheer coincidence. Only those two would be able to determine that fact, however Akaria would ask if they were going to see circus as well. A fact that should have been somewhat obvious by the fact that they were standing in line for it, but Sentinel would be polite and answer, "We are, it's a little treat for Maria. Though have you two never been here before?" He would ask bit curious he had assumed that many locals had already seen the show by now, but he supposed like many things with humans there were exceptions to every rule. However, Maria's eyes would light up a bit when Akira mentioned hearing great things.

"You mean Curoe! She's amazing, she let me volunteer in the show once! I was able to go to the very tip top of the biggest top!" The young girl would say holding one hand above her head and standing on her toes to emphasize just how high up she was a bit further. She even wore the green bead that Curoe had given her in her hair still after that performance, it was a gift she would forever cherish for as long as she lived. In fact, the young girl hoped that Curoe would have time to talk and maybe even...dare the young girl's wild imagination dream it? Play? The young girl would love to see all the animals and cool things that they had for the circus.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:41 am

(Sorry i am busy on the mass awakening)

"I was bored so I came here to check out the circus but I have never been here before so I came here to check it out" she replied.

Akira then said something about the circus that made Maria said something about Curoe and her experience being a volunteer with that "Curoe" guy.

"Also, I heard that Curoe guy was famous here in the circus" she added

"I can't wait to watch the circus!" she said excitingly stretching her arms in the air
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 am

((If Anon doesn't post back, I'm going to skip him. I went on a break, and now that my muse is back I'm ready to go.))
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

"I just moved to the Azores region recently so I haven't seen all the attractions yet." Akira said when Sentinel asked if they visited this place before. Akira would look around and check the time on his phone. When Maria mentioned that she and Sentinel knew someone from the circus, Akira's eyes would widen with excitement.

"Oh cool! You two are friends with someone from the circus? This Curoe person seems very nice. So how was it like to volunteer there?" Akira would ask. Sentinel and Maria seem like interesting people since they know people from the circus. Akira wants to see what Curoe person was like.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 am

Sentinel would nod satisfied with the two answers to his questions, there were sensible answers to his question. However, Mayu seemed to mistake Cuore's gender, despite Maria verbally identifying Cuore as a "she". Sentinel would not go to correct her, but Maria on the other-hand would look at Mayu with a bit of confusion before saying, "You're really silly! Cuore is a girl, not a guy!" The young girl would say with a wide smile on her face and laugh a bit at Mayu. Sentinel on the other hand would address Akira's question about what it was like to perform at the circus.

"It was quite entertaining, I'm sure you will both enjoy the show immensely. As for being a part of the act, I can say that I enjoyed it a bit. You never know what will happen when you step into the ring, especially with Cuore. Of course, I can't ruin the surprises, since you two might end up as being part of the show." He would explain to the two, and Maria would stand on her tip-toes and hold her hand far above her head. "I got to go all the way to the tippy-top of the circus tent!" She would exclaim with a broad smile on her face, clearly happy that she was able to do so.

Last edited by Sentinel on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:05 am

(It's Mayu not Maya lols XD)
"You're really silly! Cuore is a girl, not a guy!" Maria said

"Oops! Sorry!" she apologized with a blush on her face,humiliated.

"It was quite entertaining, I'm sure you will both enjoy the show immensely. As for being a part of the act, I can say that I enjoyed it a bit. You never know what will happen when you step into the ring, especially with Cuore. Of course, I can't ruin the surprises, since you two might end up as being part of the show." Sentinel added

Ooohh really? I can't wait!" Mayu responds on Sentinel's explanation about the circus that made her more excited for the circus to start.

Maria would then stand on her tip toes holding her hand far above her head.

"I got to go all the way to the tippy-top of the circus tent!" Maria happily said with a beautiful smile on her face

"Hahaha! You are one active girl Maria!" Mayu laughed at Maria but it was a compliment.She didn't mean to laugh though
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:44 am

"Hmmm, being part of the show would be interesting. I think this is going to be the best circus I ever been to. Akira said as the line started to move a bit. "Isn't it scary standing at the top of the circus tent?" Akira looked up at the huge tent which the top seems to quite high and shuddered.

"Man, when does this start. I don't want to stay in this heat any longer."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 am

Evidently they both really enjoyed stories about being part of the circus, Sentinel thought they were acting fairly childish, which only meant that they would get along great with Maria. Sentinel was beginning to wonder if there wasn't a way for her to make friends with everyone they came across. The way all their encounters with new people have gone, it was certainly making it clear that she was able to make friends with just about anyone. Slightly concerning to the android since that made it clear she was awfully trusting of strangers. Perhaps, he should caution Maria again about that not everyone in the world is pure and innocent like the people she has met thus far.

"She has always been active in her imagination and physically. I haven't be able to get her to settle down unless she has truly worn herself out. Which is a rare situation." Maria was tired once in a blue moon for that matter. The android didn't feel the need to comment about how good the show was any further, he shouldn't try to influence the others judgement too much. They still had to come to their own conclusions about the show. However, when a complaint about heat was thrown out, Sentinel would look toward Akira, he didn't feel heat or sweat for that matter. It was somewhat of an irrelevant function for a robot. Maria, however, would nod in agreement, and peak ahead toward the front of the line. They were almost there, then they would be able to get their tickets and eventually go see the show. "Maybe another ten minutes or so, and we'll be able to go get concessions and take seats in the tent. So just be patient and you'll be able to take cover in the shade of a tent here soon.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:33 am

"Man, 10 minutes would feel like forever in this heat." Akira would sigh. He then looked at Sentinel and Maria. "Haha, is it hard taking care of her? he would ask. Maria doesn't seem to be that hard to handle if you knew what you were doing though he shouldn't come to a conclusion since they had just met. They shuffled along the line a bit. It wasn't much but it means that they are one step closer to getting in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in line (Open to 2)   Waiting in line (Open to 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting in line (Open to 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next