Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nurse's Office. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claireity

Claireity

Nurse's Office. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:39 pm

The nurses office in the school was rather... stocked. One could almost treat a bullet wound with the tools and medicine available. Almost as if injuries were expected... The room itself was a pretty standard white tile affair, a few green cots for the sick to lay on, and a bigger table for injuries to be treated, complete with the paper that rolled out of the stand for them to bleed on. Her drawers were filled with enough tools to do small scale surgery if she had to.

The nurse, Ms. Yakimov, wasn't complaining. When one of the students had been hit by a vehicle while on his bike, she had enough materials to provide first aid and stabilize him until the ambulance managed to arrive. It'd done well for her reputation, though it frustratingly didn't stop the boys coming in an asking for a 'checkup' from the healthy young nurse.

That said, she kept an open door. Any paperwork and records she needed to keep were always there, but she stayed ahead of her workload that she always had a few minutes to chat, even if her green eyes didn't always look at who she was talking to. Veronica still refused to move her records to digital though, claiming the computer would 'eat them whole and never return it.'
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Principal Isla Mullochin would poke her head through the door of the nurse’s office and walk in calmly, remaining right by the exit of the office to give a relieved looking face, her face racked with sweat. “We were very lucky to have you Ms. Yakimov. I cannot believe how lucky we were to get someone of your caliber to join the school team! Thank you very much for your efforts,” she said with a wide smile despite her professional talking. She sighed and wiped her face and shook her head. “I could never get professional talking correct. So you were incredible! Have you done this before?” she would ask with a wider smile. Mrs. Mullochin was not exactly known for being too professional, the one real exception would be when talking to the Azores government when dealing with the school. She very much preferred to be casual with the teachers and students she intended to watch over during her time here. It was a better life.
Back to top Go down
Claireity

Claireity

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:36 pm

Veronica looked up from her files at the sound of the principle's voice. One of the few she would give her full attention to. The smell of chemicals were still in the air a bit, as she had finished disinfecting the table after stabilizing the boy after he was hit by the car. The report for the police had been given, she was just now documenting what happened and what supplies she used.

"Flattery is a bit unusual. Just doing job." Her english wasn't perfect, a few missed words here and there, but for the most part it wasn't too noticeable. "But appreciated. Thank you. I've been to school for this, yes. Could be surgeon, but need resume first. Work history." She looks back down at the files in thought. It was notoriously difficult to get hired right out med school. "Besides. Would look bad if boy died on campus for you. Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:35 pm

“Sure it would have looked bad. But I am mostly impressed by you. You must have done a lot of work back where you lived,” she said, catching her accent and speaking in Russian for her response. Mrs. Mullochin did not often get to express her bilingual abilities. Apart from the interview, which she spoke English for, she had not really talked to this woman, as she just recently joined Zela Academy. Isla did not know she hired what was basically a national treasure for the school. The students now had nothing to fear from accidents. “You plan to leave at some point?” she spoke in Russian as well, and continued to speak in that language. “That’s a shame. But I hope we can get along while you are here. Where did you graduate from?” she would ask.
Back to top Go down
Claireity

Claireity

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Veronica seems a bit taken aback at hearing her native language. After a moment of silence and frowning she hesitantly replies "While it's impressive that you know this language, I'd prefer to practice my english whenever I can, if you don't mind" The nurse stacks some papers and sets them aside with a paperclip as she swivels around in her chair. She returns to english if the principal did not mind. "Not so fancy. School was practical, people get hurt lots around there. Bad winter, lot of construction... accidents happen. Learned to patch people up so they could live till hospital" She gestures a stitching motion, suggesting some injuries were quite serious.

"Well. Become surgeon someday, like I said. Can't ah... 'job hop'? Yes, that. Will stay for few years at least. Start slow. New country, build work history where it counts." *She nods as if affirming her own plans for the future. She had clearly given it a lot of thought. She looks up and smiles a little. "In own country, so much compliments was seen as flirting. Hope you're just grateful for helping school's reputation, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:58 pm

“OOO Ahhh OOO” Hyde was making the best stomach noise that he possibly can as he walked into the nurses office. He really didn’t want to stay in class today, maybe he could play hooky in the office. “OOOO….. the pain… it hurts…” Hyde would say as he drags his legs inside the office and notice that the school principal was here. “Principal Mullochin, are you allergic to math too? “ Way to go Hyde, you seriously fucked that one up. After realizing what he just did Hyde put on his friendly smile towards both the nurse and the principal. “Hehehe…. Maybe something simple for my stomach would be nice?” Hyde was constantly thinking in his mind that he couldn’t stand another period of detention. That would totally suck, who would want to be in detention again. “What to do, what to do… Hyde was pretty outgoing, so there was a chance that the principal would know who he is if he tried to make a daring escape out of the nurses office. The only thing left to do is play into their enthusiasm, make them laugh, and quietly ease himself out of the room. But not before he gets his ginger ale.
Back to top Go down
Claireity

Claireity

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Veronica turns to the student walking in making all kinds of noise... and then immediately outing himself before she even had the chance to interrogate him. Perhaps because of her english people thought she was easy to fool... then again, two could play at that game. "Sorry, what? Allergies? You can have seat, I have many things to see what you are allergic too. Maybe pollen. Maybe latex. Maybe needles? Should try that first. Two in arm, one in forehead to start..." She opens a drawer and pretends to dig into it as if searching for needles to stab him with. She tries very carefully to make eye contact with the principal to show that she was in on the joke.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Mrs. Mullochin would give an embarrassed look, her face a slight shade of red and rubbed the back of her head. She did not mean to embarrass her. Not a good way to introduce her to the school, especially by the principal no less. Reverting back to English, she would continue to speak on. “You sound like a perfect Emergency Medical Technician. I hope you do well,” she said. When Ms. Yamikov asked about flirting, Isla laughed a bit and shook her head. “Here, it is alright to give compliments and not flirt. I am married too. So don’t worry, not everyone who compliments with you flirting,” she said holding a hand on her hip. “Azores has plenty of fun things to do. Have you thought about what you wanted to do around Azores?” When the second year by the name of Hyde walked in obviously faking a stomach ache, Mrs. Mullochin frowned and shook her heat at Ms. Yamikov. "If your stomachache was that bad, you would not be walking as well as you are. Much less dragging a leg. You don't have a stroke kid," she said, nonetheless laughing at how obviously bad his disguise was. "You better get back to class before the ghosts of your last detention haunt you."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 pm

“Im Sorry!” Hyde bowed down repeatedly before he exited out of the nurse’s office. Very hastily as well, but Hyde was careful to not run in the halls. The last thing he needed was the hall monitor on his case. “That was completely scary; she was going to give me a needle in the brain. The principal also surprised me; I didn’t think she was going to show up in the nurse’s office of all places today. What a drag..” Hyde was all slumped as he made his way back to class.
Back to top Go down
Claireity

Claireity

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:18 am

"Ah, you should let me have fun with the boy. Was not going to needle him." Veronica gave a hearty laugh as he slinks out the door. Closing the drawer and spinning her chair back to face the principal, she folds her hands on her lap. "I know, I know. Only teasing. Your husband very lucky man to have beautiful wife, I'm sure." She shakes her head, smiling. "Aside from that, thank you. I hope to one day be surgeon. But I be here for you for while yet. Don't worry."

She grabs a folder, filled with reports of children that have gone through the office, sent home, or otherwise been treated. "While I have you here. Take report? Would give to pretty secretary otherwise. Who give to you anyway. Larger number of students coming in and ask to be checked out. Not like little boy ask for checkup, but they think something wrong with them. I find nothing, cept maybe they exhausted from stress. Unsure. But a lot out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:07 am

“Now he’s never gonna fake a stomachache ever again,” she said, nodding as she returned her attention to Yamikov. The student would most likely be returning to class if he had any bit of survival instinct on him. Though when she mentioned Isla’s husband, she chuckled. “Ah thank you. He’ll be moving to Azores soon. Still has his work to do,” she said. Isla however sobered up when Yakimov decided to give her report. That was an odd thing. Kids coming in due to exhaustion? Not enough sleep, or too much physical activity? Both? “That is interesting. They are being sincere right? If they are fibbing just to get out of class that might be an answer,” she suggested. Though if Yakimov felt they were being truthful, Principal Isla would frown a bit. “The students must be going through something. Maybe they were related to those who went missing a bit back. That’s probably got them upset. I should address that in an assembly in the coming days…” she said, putting a hand to her mouth in a sort of thinking gesture, but in reality it was to hide the fact from Yakimov that her lips almost quivered. She had to keep the proper image up to give the students and faculty hope and the desire to work hard, or moving to Azores would be for nothing. She would lower her hand when she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Claireity

Claireity

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:45 am

Raising a brow, Veronica stood up and pressed the folder into the principal's hands since she didn't grab it. Sitting back down and letting the chair spin, it was clearly her favorite thing about the job. Her eyes move up at the ceiling as if considering something. "Well. Missing people is disturbing news, yes? Puts everyone on edge. Children are easily affected by these things. Stress easy. Too much stress can make sick, after all. Assembly probably good, ease fears. Also ease parent fears. Do not want them to think that school is unsafe place to be, no?" To that she likely meant the recent accident as well. She wasn't a part of the board or anything, but figured things like better traffic control around the school was going to be the response.

"Is good to see you care though. Kids ungrateful sometimes. Teachers lose passion. You still have yours. Don't push too much though. You need health too. Veronica will keep you healthy too." She smiles at that, the last comment a bit of a joke, but also a reminder it wasn't just the students she'd look after.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:09 pm

She would take the file offered to her to look into more depth on it. Yeah, it was as she said. Though the missing people sounded like the biggest cause of it. Once more, even the police seemed to have any clues or leads as to where they were; or at least she heard that from the news. It was truly a depressing thought. She will have to host an assembly immediately. Perhaps even in the next couple of days. As long as she can somehow get the kids spirits up again, it would be worth it. Though she would need a bit more than a pep talk to make them feel better along with the rest of the students. Maybe a student carnival? Participation in the Silent Mountain Festival at Malstu? She would have to think on an idea to get the students back in action. Isla laughed a bit at Ms. Yakimov. “Don’t worry about me. But I do appreciate that,” she said. It would be a few seconds before the bell to the lunch period had been called. She forgot that she came here later on in the day; time seemed to move like a flash after this morning. “You plan on taking a lunch break at all today?” The thought had hit her. Last nurse didn’t take too many breaks, or when they did, they usually stayed right outside the office. Isla probably figured Ms. Yakimov was similar.
Back to top Go down
Claireity

Claireity

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:28 pm

"Mrs. Mullochin. Worrying about health is job. Would be bad nurse if I didn't." Veronica raised a brow as if explaining something basic to principal. But the smile in her expression showed she wasn't chiding the woman. Just a statement of pride in her work. "Stress affects all. Sometimes talk helps. Nothing complicated. I will worry about you if you won't. Leader must be strong, but leader doesn't need to stand alone." It seemed that the nurse was actually worried about the principal's mental health. Sure, they were coming out of an accident, but she was rather insistent that she take advantage of her support in the faculty.

"Lunch is usually here. Do not want to be gone when student stomachs reject contents of lunchbox." Ironically, she was kind of right. Lunchtime and immediately after was when she was busiest, assuming the day wasn't completely quiet. "Office is nice though. Have room for you too, boss." The offer was accompanied by a gesture to her rather large desk. A little cluttered at the moment, but easily organized to make room.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 pm

“Yeah, that is true. Hm, I would like to enjoy lunch with you, but since I figured out I had to organize an assembly, I may want to use this time to my advantage. Some other time I will hang out,” she said. With a smile, she would offer a hand to Ms. Yakimov for her to shake. Whether she took it or not, she would nod her head. “I am confident you’ll do well here. If you need anything at all, please notify me any way you can. Bye,” she would say before walking out of the nurse’s office with a wave. This new member of the faculty would certainly be a reliable one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office. (Open)   Nurse's Office. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next