Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 pm

"Music ain't my thing either. I used to play piano but i quit when I was 10, since i was quite horrible at it." Akira laughed. He looked at the wide range of different rides and grinned. As Mayu pointed her finger at the large roller coaster, Akira smiled. [color=#996633]"Come on, let's go! Let' go on as many rides as possible!" Akira said as he counted the loops of the roller coaster. This ride was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:34 pm

"Let's go! guys!" Mayu said as she dragged the two to the rollercoaster she pointed at.They arrived but it seems that the rollercoaster is pretty famous because the line is long.

"Awwww....I guess we have to wait" Mayu said in a disappointed way
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:23 am

"Eh, What can you do? That queue is pretty long though. I guess we don't have much of a choice, now do we?" I stand in line among my two friends as we slowiy move closer to our destination. "So, Mayu, when did you start playing the guitar?" I take a look at the clock. Damn... It's noon already? "Hey, you two up for some lunch after this ride or what? I got some sushi bento I made myself with me. In case you want some, I'm more than willing to share."

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:41 am

"Patience is a virtue! so let's wait" Mayu said excitedly like the line is short.

"I started playing guitar since I was 13" Mayu answered to Kei's question

"I'm up for lunch after this ride and I would like to have some sushi especially from the master sushi maker! and of course that is you!" Mayu said

Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:45 am

"Sushi for lunch would be quite nice. Well then, after this ride we'll see if your sushi is good." Akira said with a slight chuckle. Akira counted the number of people in the line and then counted the number of seats that was on roller coaster. So the roller coaster can fit 8 people and there were 16 people in the line including them. "Looks like we'll be on the ride after the this round of people get on. So what do you like to do Mayu?" Akira asked.
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:42 am

"I'm still waiting..." Mayu answered and her stomach grumbled.

"On second thought,let's have lunch first then we can ride" Mayu said and she left the line to find a table to sit on.It seems that the table are all occupied until.....

"Oh look! the table is not occupied" Mayu shouted

"Come on guys! let's go there before someone goes there first" she said as she dragged her two friends to the table and sits by the time they reached the table.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:22 am

"Wai-uuwahh!" Mayu is actually stronger than she looks. They wanted to eat now? Sure, I don't mind. If they are hungry, who am I to deny them food. I AM a chef after all. "So, what pieces do you want?" I pick up the box from my bag and open it up. Yesterday, I made 2 pieces of Fatty Tuna, 2 Futomaki Rolls, 2 Vegetarian "Nori Rolls" and 2 Pieces of Halibut. "Feel free to pick whichever you like. Save 1 Halibut and 1 Fatty tuna for me though, they are my favorites."

I'm especially proud over this paticular bento box. Sure, the spread wasn't all that great, but at least the sushi looked tasty. And besides, you can only fit so much sushi in one box, so I had to be very picky when it came to which pieces I wanted to bring. The Halibut and Fatty Tuna were obvious picks, as they are my favorites. I'm not used to making Futomaki rolls, but I think that they turned out okay... I hope they like it!

Fatty Tuna:

Halibut:

Nori Roll:

Futomaki:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:31 am

(OOC:Wow the picture made me hungry XD)
Mayu was amazed on the sight of the beautiful sushi that she wants to eat it all but she can't eat it all because there are 3 of them.Mayu thinked how to share them all. Tick-tock! tick-tock! tick-tock! tick-tock! ring! ring! ring! ring! She got it!

1 Fatty tuna,1 halibut,1 nori roll,1 futomaki for herself.(Wow how selfish XDDDD)
1 halibut,1 fatty tune for Kei
1 nori roll,1 futomaki for Akira.

"Sugoi! Sugoi! I want to eat them all!" Mayu excitingly said

"but do you mind that I will taste them all? but I will just eat one of each sushis" Mayu asked
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 am

"Damn, they look delicious. You're pretty amazing, being able to make sushi like this. All I can cook is probably instant noodles." Akira said. As he prepared to eat the sushi that Kei had packed.

"Well then go ahead, I'll have whatever is left." Akira said as he waited for Kei and Mayu to take their share of the sushi. This was a pretty good day. After they were done taking whatever they wanted, Akira took whatever was left and put it in his mouth.

"Dude! This is amazing, you gotta teach me how to make some of these sometime. Akira said as he luaghed. Kei truly does have what it takes to be a famous sushi chef. Everything was just right.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:06 am

"Y-you think so?" I take the last piece of halibut, and eat it before saying: "I'm no Master Chef or anything. In fact, I'm still in training. These just happen to be the pieces I do best. Glad they're up to snuff. What do you think, Mayu-chan? In case you want more, I'll be working part time at my dad's Sushi resturant that opens up in almost two weeks. You can come there, should you want more. I'll make sure you guys get a discount." I look at Akira. "Sure, I can teach ya. Just tell me whenever. I know these paticular pieces inside out." After we all finished our food, we went back in line. It's considerably smaller this time around. I look at the carts. It seems we only have place for 2 people in each cart. What do we do now? I decided to ask the others what we should do: "It seems we only have 2 seats per cart. Who sits with who?"
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:12 am

"Of course! I want more!" Mayu answered while there are sushies on her mouth.

They returned to the line again and it seems that the line is shorter now but every cart only holds two person so Mayu decided to go alone.

"I'll go alone" Mayu decided

The person in front of her left the line and it seems that it is her turn now.

"I'll go buy the tickets for you guys" Mayu said as she ran to the ticket booth.

"Don't worry! I'll pay them all just for us!" Mayu added

"3 tickets please!" she told the booth girl.Of course, she payed as she got the three tickets then returned to her friends afterwards.

"Here is for Kei" she said as she gave the ticket to Kei

"and here is for Akira" she said as she gave the ticket to Akira.

"Now... Let's go!" she invited her friends

Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:25 pm

"Thanks for buying the tickets." Akira said to Mayu as she handed in him the ticket. Akira then got into the first row of the roller coaster. Akira liked the front because you can experience the thrill without anyone blocking your line of sight.

"Well then here we go!" Akira luaghed as the roller coaster started making it's way too the top before quickly dropping down.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:49 am

"Man, this is gonna be so fun! Ooooh... Look at the view... It's beautifu-WOOAAAH!" After the ride, we all sit down on a nearby bench, exhausted after screaming off the top of our lungs like a bunch of kids. "Whew. That was fun! I haven't been to a Theme Park in ages, so I kinda forgot how it feels to ride one of these." I chuckle heartfully and look at the other two. It seems they enjoyed themselves as well. "Alright! So Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:04 am

"That was fun! haha!" Mayu laughed as she stretched her arms.

Mayu then wondered what booth are they going to go next? Mayu thought that maybe some thrill will be more fun like the House of Horrors!.

"Hey guys! Let's try the House of Horrors?" Mayu suggested

"After that, we will go home" she added
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:04 pm

"House of Horrors? Oooooh, spooky." Akira said as he started laughing. He walked with the others to the house and paid for the admission. Akira took a deep breath and let out a big grin as he opened the door to the House of Horrors. It was a lot darker than what Akira expected as took looked around. There were a few streams of light coming from the covered windows which made Akira feel a chill.

"Well then here we go. I hope it's as spooky as the reviews say about it." Akira said as he took a step inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)   Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekends! [Closed] (Anon-Kun and others in Penecia)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next