Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]   A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Now, this wasn't exactly the reaction Sharaku was expecting from Shun. Okay, he was aware of how he worded his previous statements, but it was still surprising to see Shun whiting out now out of all times. Because it was in a way obvious that saying 'maybe I should go somewhere' meant he was either scared or something along those lines. Giving a slight sigh, he would look towards the teen, who was just about done fixing his outfit. ''I am surprised you're taking it so seriously now.'', he would say, shrugging a bit. ''Trust me, I don't usually do things without permission anyway, so you don't have to act like this.'' That was technically true. Where was the fun if the other party wasn't willing? It just made it tedious. Besides, he didn't think he'd even be in the mood after this anyway. Not that it bothered him if it involved extended effort, but with the way Shun was acting, it wouldn't even be easy...most likely.

''But, if you really want to leave, go ahead. It would be rude of me to keep you here.'', he would mutter after a moment, leaning his chin against his hand, with a light smile. Well, he had no reason to complain. Sure, he didn't think Shun would creep out so easily after being so confident up till now, but maybe he should have worded that differently. On the other hand, it might be good for him to realize that in some cases caution is golden. Then again, there were exceptions to every rule, so it wasn't too accurate anyway. Either way, this depended more on Shun than on him. He was willing to take it, however it'd end up. Afterall there was a gain from everything.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]   A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Shun laughed shortly to himself, a bit nervously. He would say "I'm not taking this serious", but it'd be a lie and hardly Sharaku wouldn't see through it. Usually, he was good with lying but somehow the "game", or whatever he labeled that awkward interaction with the older man, turned against him and dropped his guard down. In fact, all he could think is that he let the fun of an adult play go over his head and was forcefully confronted with the reality and the idea of still being a child trying to grow up before the time. At least that's how he felt about it all.

It's not like that, it's just I've been delegated to my family duties and I should do it while I'm still sober, otherwise I'd stay and drink more. — He sighed at some point, referring to his parents in a serious tone. If you're trying to not look like a kid, you won't go around saying your family is an excuse for leaving the scene, otherwise you'd unwillingly confirm the image you weren't trying to cement, isn't that right? However, that's what Shun did. More than that, Sharaku changed from a charming one to a frightening person and after to the same polite and respectful guy from before, leaving the teenager somewhat confused. And relieved, in a sense. Maybe that inexplicable dread was just his imagination or the drinks affecting his rationality? Anyway, he couldn't go back on his word or it'd sound pretty much like an excuse (which it was, indeed): — Nevertheless, it was a pleasure to get to know you. We should meet again in another occasion. — He said, but with sincerity in his words, not just a protocolar response after a meeting. And, this time, without obvious second intentions...at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]   A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Family duties now, hm? That did in a way sound believable, although Sharaku found it rather funny, the way Shun put it. So he should do it while still sober, however he had been drinking already, so technically he wasn't anymore, even if it didn't show outwardly. Ah, the logic, or maybe lack thereof. Still, he had no reason to point this one out as a lie, since it didn't have to be, depending on the way the younger thought. Although, it probably wasn't a complete truth no matter what. Hm, but he did say he was fine with Shun leaving, so that was another point against making an argument. 'And I don't go back on my words, now do I..?'

Well, guess this was it for now. At least the younger didn't seem to be too creeped out, if he said he was willing to meet again. Perhaps he would take Shun up on it sometime. He was rather entertaining to be around. Though next time, he'd rather omit drinking. That might solve the ongoing issue somewhat. A moment after Shun practically said his farewells, Sharaku would stand up himself, walking towards Shun calmly. ''The pleasure was all mine. I'd be honored to meet again. Now, I believe I shall be going as well. Good luck with your duties.'', he would say with a light smile, when passing by the teen. With that, he would walk off somewhere, holding one gloved hand up in a farewell. He still wasn't decided whether to stay around longer or call it a day, but even if he stayed, there wasn't much of a chance he would come across Shun again....

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]   A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:16 pm

He hadn't time to say anything to Sharaku, as the man quickly got in the middle of the crowd. Shun would, then, stay there, following his with the eyes, his tall silhouette soon getting mixed with the other men's, and gradually becoming distant. Still, Shun didn't for a moment think of stop looking at him. As awkward as that conversation could go, he felt some sort of...interest in the older man. What at first it was just a physical interest followed by a malicious desire to entertain himself and have fun at someone else's expense turned into a different kind of interest. The more innocent kind, that makes you want to know someone better. There was a part of his conscience advising him to not keep up with that, considering how Sharaku warned him about the consequences of his reckless behavior, but, well, it's Shun. Conscience was never an issue for him.

When he turned back to the stage, his mother was there, talking to her husband in a corner spot but also starring at her son. Giving him that furious glare that says "Get in here NOW!". That woman would never cease to be guileful. She was observing him all the time. One last look over his shoulders...and Sharaku had already vanished from his sight.

He sighed. Back to the old, tedious night...but there's always next time.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]   A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Shunnosuke of the Star and Sharaku of the Jester have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]   A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A party...or a battlefield? [Open to two]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2