Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karsu

Karsu

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Akashida was excited. "Alright. I'll set it on 10 secs." Then he got into place.
He set himself on Sharaku's right or be on the left side of the picture.
While waiting, he thought about his life so far.

10 - | Great day. Hope to go back again soon. |

9 - | My friends, they're also great |

8 - | Future hangout area. |

7 - | Shit. I'm hungry... |

6 - | What's for dinner for me today? |

5 -1 - | Mmmmm Curry. |

~

Akashida took back the phone and checked it. The picture was clear and on a good background too. Hyde's pose really represented himself and Sharaku looked good in general. "Ah! I like it." Akashida made a little smile.

Akashida then sent them the picture through their phones. "Well, what do you guys think? Great or wha-"

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 Anime_sunset_beach_background_by_wbd-d489pzw

Akashida then noticed the time. "Wow. It's getting late. And I totally forgot to do my homework for English." He then grabbed his bag until he heard his stomach grumble very loudly for Hyde and Sharaku to hear. "But first, I'm hungry. Do you guys wanna have dinner? I'm feeling... Indian. If you all want, I can take us out to eat. Just join me at the bus station."

Akashida walked backwards towards his friends.

"Actually, if you join, we can take a vote on what to eat."

He then waved at them and...

(Exited...to the bus stop)

{OOC: lol This thing has gone way too long. Not continuing at that resturant. }
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 pm

''Right.'' Sharaku would mumble when Hyde ranted about the possibility of funny poses. Well, he sure as hell wasn't doing any of those. He didn't like looking like a fool on a picture. Thanks, but no thanks. Being silly in words was fine, but not this. He figured he could look ridiculous enough without an awkward pose, just being as he was.

He would stand there with a light smile, no matter what the other two chose to do. Well, it didn't come out too bad at least. When Akashida pointed out the time, he would look up at the sky for a moment. Was it that late? It didn't look it too much. Oh well. He would give an amused smile when the teen's stomach announced its displeasure, and shrug at the offered dinner. ''If you want to...'' Well, he wasn't against going, but he knew he would end up not eating much again, so who knew how much it was actually worth it. ''Well, let's get going.'' He would walk off on the general direction Akashida did, giving his own small farewell.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Hyde makes one of the funniest poses he could think of. It reminded him of a pose that he saw the Ginyu force use in some episode. Hyde pent over like Captian Ginyu and put his hands over his but!”Aha!!!!” Then the picture snapped, Hyde rose up and started laughing. “Well that’s definitely going in the record books, I think it’ll be my new wallpaper. Then again, we should of did that freeze frame, jump in the air thing, if we wanted something as memorable as that. But I’m not too sure how you guys feel about that . “ With a small chuckle, Hyde would follow behind the two. This kind of peaceful adventuring was nice, and Hyde was having a good time. “Thanks for inviting me Ash, and thanks for showing up Raku. We all should definitely group up and do this again sometime!”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Everyone's social links with each other have ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!   'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Venture: Dedux: Sharaku and Hyde (and Akashida) are at the Rocky Caverns!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3