Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Delirious Dozo!

The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" Empty
PostSubject: The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"   The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:31 am

Kamiya, Dozo
You gonna eat that?

The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" 20100704_1066298.jpg?_ga=1.102653377.1372271414

The Biography

Birth Name:Kamiya, Dozo
Aliases:Kata, Mugen, Inu, Sarube-San, The Top
Birth Day:
Arcana: Fortune
Place of Residence: Homeless
School Year: Not attending, Quit during second Year
Class:-

After School Club: -

Part Time Job: Works as a brawler, makes his living off his winnings.

Appearance: Dozo is to most , considered a bit of a odd man, as he is a halfie, half English, half Japanese, and has the vibe of freedom about him. His hair, usually covered by his uniquely heavy hat, is short, and black, spiked in more of a punk fashion. His body, carries a very athletic build, and his arms are surprisingly muscular, and his body seems to be uniquely built, as his arms and legs are seemingly even in their musculature.

As for other smaller features, Dozo's eyes are that his left one is brown, and his right one is green. In addition, his clothing style varies from day to day, but his usual clothing style is a pair of hakama, a pair of Geta with a Conical spike on the bottom, a green tee shirt, and a green cape

Personality:

Basic personality from what has been seen
Dozo as far as most people know, is a fun loving man with a strong taste for freedom. Just being around him seems to give off a vibe of being released from stress, thanks to him taking to being easy going and genuine. Dozo has a strong sense of loyalty, and a immensely strong fatherly sense for taking care of younger generations. Dozo, in addition is a wild fighter, saying things like Wahoo and yeehaa whenever he is fighting, and will taunt enemies and shadows when fighting, because he finds it a lot of fun to do. In addition, despite dropping out of school, does in fact keep studied in order to not be looked down on.

The Potential

Strengths:

Strength Name:The Ultimate Disguise
Description:The best way to hide, is where anyone can see you. These are the words that Dozo takes to heart, and chooses to act upon. Dozo, in a way is an actor, playing down his abilities, and will often use his skills to change his own speech mannerisms, the tone of his pitch, and he himself in addition is rather resourceful in disguises, making it difficult for anyone to track him.

Strength Name:Inner Ear Recovery[Attack Speed]
Description:Due to Dozo's battle habits and wild combat, he has trained himself to be able to fight and move perfectly while his inner ear is recovering, meaning even when the world is spinning, he can still aim for and hit you square in the center of your chest with maximum force.

Strength Name:Performance Fighter[Speed]
Description:Dozo has high experience in combat skills involving rotations and leaping, his natural agility far exceeding that or the average human by many standards, allowing him to strike enemies on the run while still being able to remain flashy.

Strength Name:Bloodthirsty? Nah~
Description:While some of the Forgotten have been looked down on, or are expected to be cold blooded, Dozo is light hearted and fun loving as long as he isn't in costume, or hasn't been attacked. This allows him to suppress the shadow parasite connected to him, and allows him to hold back from any murderous urges. Though in addition to controlling the urges, Dozo and his shadow weapon despite this are on friendly terms.

Strength Name:"Reading the Flow"[Agility]
Description:Dozo reads the world and the winds when battling his enemies, speaking in tune with his Shadow Weapon, allowing him to read the flow of attacks and how to weave around them while in battle. In addition, there have been times where he has read the wind in order to properly predict where the flow of money was to go (only claimed, never proven).

Weaknesses: (You must have the same amount of weaknesses as strengths. IE: Physically Weaker, lack of attention span, etc.)

Weakness Name:Naah.
Description:Despite his combat expertise, Dozo is relatively weak willed when it comes to actually fighting with allies, and thus doesn't work well with others, causing him to sit in the background and not act if he never gets attacked.

Weakness Name:An Artistic Fighter
Description:Dozo does not fight using his hands under any circumstances, aside to use them to walk upon. Thus, if forced to be unable to fight using his feet, he will not fight, save to save his own skin from death, and will not save someone else.

Weakness Name:Absolutely Not
Description:Dozo, refuses to fight anyone he considers a close friend, and thus if one ends up on the side of the shadows or the dark, he will not raise his hand against him under any circumstances.

Weakness Name:Never Harm a child
Description:Dozo follows a set of principles that cause him to be unable to strike a child under any circumstances. Because of this, he will also make this one of the few exceptions where he will use his hands to defend someone.

Weakness Name:Sleepless
Description:An unfortunate side effect of his Shadow Weapon, is that Dozo has lost the ability to sleep, and has thus gained a new form of R.E.M. Where while he is in battle, he has vivid hallucinations and often spends extra energy killing things that aren't there. Fortunately, this form of R.E.M. overlaps with the battle, not rewrites it, so he sees the real battle and the false battle at the same time. This causes it where every two posts when in a situation where he can use an area attack, it also strings out at a random single ally.

Shadow Weapon:

Shadow Weapon Name:"Lucky" (Dubbed this by Dozo)
Shadow Weapon Description: The weapon is capable of shifting to all types of footwear, but, in order to go into battle, the shadow weapon takes the form of a pair of Geta with a conical spike on the bottom that is sharpened to a permanent point.
Shadow Weapon Image:-
Shadow Weapon Attack Type:Slash
Shadow Weapon Element:-

The Background

History:

Experiment Overhead
While most of the forgotten where given only a set amount of time to train, due to Dozo's alignment to his training style, he wasn't often even expected to sleep, his Shadow weapon keeping him trapped in perpetual state of awake, which, from their experiments, has shown that he goes into a hallucinogenic state while fighting, but at the same time, he has a strong grasp on the true reality and the dream reality.

Out of the labs!
Despite spending most of his life in the labs, Dozo has already had a number of freedoms granted to him when he had escaped at the age of 15, through details he seems reluctant to reveal. He spent two years attempting high school, but decided it wasn't for him, before following the advice of "Lucky" His Shadow Weapon, and decided to begin fighting for cash, something that he proved more than proficient in. But despite this he has also made several street friends about the world.

Currently, Dozo is traveling the Americas a majority of the time, and attempting to act as human as possible in order to stay off the radar. For now, Dozo lives as a homeless man who makes a living fighting people in fancy displays in order to make money. Though, currently he is experimenting with learning the banjo. He can't explain why, but he enjoys the sound. Aside from this Dozo doesn't talk abolut his life much, living on the run as much as possible.

Last edited by The Delirious Dozo! on Fri May 02, 2014 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"   The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:09 pm

The only thing I am curious about is your insomnia weakness. It has the potential to be metagamed, so I need you to go into a bit more detail on what you would do in a given fight. That or change the negative effect it has on your character. It makes a bit more sense for his insmonia to impact maybe his reaction time or the like, which could contradict your agility strength, since you can't really be agile if you are a raging insomniac. You may have to change that combat strength in order for it to make sense. Make sure to clear that up if necessary.
Back to top Go down
The Delirious Dozo!

PostSubject: Re: The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"   The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Edited the weakness :3
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"   The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:04 am

You're still gonna need to change that insomnia weakness or alter it somehow. That weakness will not matter when using low Tier AoE skills. It won't start making a difference until way later on. You don't have to think too hard about this weakness.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"   The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"   The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!" Empty

Back to top Go down

The Biggoted Spinning Rouge! Dozo! [The Forgotten] "Hey, I resent That!"
Page 1 of 1